Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black House (Casket & Black Lotus)

Jackson Deere was 27 years old when the case file for the Black House fell onto his desk. He'd started NEPI (North Eastern Paranormal Investigations) when he was 22 and since then he'd assembled a team of like minded individuals that were competent and serious about the occupation of ghost hunting. For the first few years NEPI had been more of a hobby that he and his college friends did on weekends for fun, but after they'd cracked a big case, network television had taken notice and now he didn't have to work a day job, as investigating paranormal occurrences paid enough to support him and his team.

The team, which hand some lineup changes over the years was now rock solid. It consisted of Jacks, lead investigator and host of the the TV show, New England Ghosts. He stands 6'2" and weighed around 175lbs. Lean, muscled and handsome with dark hair and a jaw you could cut cheese on, the cameras loved him.

Contessa Philips was the group's physic and wiccan expert. Pretty and voluptuous, she had dark long hair with several tattoos and piercings. She wasn't as pop culture phenom like Jacks but the network executives said she'd appeal to the goth genre.

Harry Sweet was the tech guy. Short and slightly pudgy, but a master of electronics and very charismatic. Harry had actually designed several gadgets that other investigation groups used frequently. He got results but always seemed to manage a skeptic outlook and it made him invaluable to the team.

Finally rounding up NEPI's rosier was their intern, freshman in college and eye candy for the audience, Trisha Green. She stood 5'3" and was amazingly sexy with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Trisha was young and dressed provocatively and even though she rarely did more than fetch coffee during late night investigations, the camera crew often filmed her as much as they did Jacks.

They were a tight bunch that worked well together, but as always, the network wanted to add something to the mix. Jacks was told by the TV producer that they'd be getting a new member on the team for the Black house case and although he had his apprehensions about messing with the group dynamic, the network paid the bills and he couldn't really say no.

Jacks looked down at his watch and saw that it was 6pm, their new member would be arriving any minute. He rose from his desk, Black House file in hand and went to assemble the team for this evening's investigation.

Casketslinger said:
Jackson Deere was 27 years old when the case file for the Black House fell onto his desk. He'd started NEPI (North Eastern Paranormal Investigations) when he was 22 and since then he'd assembled a team of like minded individuals that were competent and serious about the occupation of ghost hunting. For the first few years NEPI had been more of a hobby that he and his college friends did on weekends for fun, but after they'd cracked a big case, network television had taken notice and now he didn't have to work a day job, as investigating paranormal occurrences paid enough to support him and his team.

The team, which hand some lineup changes over the years was now rock solid. It consisted of Jacks, lead investigator and host of the the TV show, New England Ghosts. He stands 6'2" and weighed around 175lbs. Lean, muscled and handsome with dark hair and a jaw you could cut cheese on, the cameras loved him.

Contessa Philips was the group's physic and wiccan expert. Pretty and voluptuous, she had dark long hair with several tattoos and piercings. She wasn't as pop culture phenom like Jacks but the network executives said she'd appeal to the goth genre.

Harry Sweet was the tech guy. Short and slightly pudgy, but a master of electronics and very charismatic. Harry had actually designed several gadgets that other investigation groups used frequently. He got results but always seemed to manage a skeptic outlook and it made him invaluable to the team.

Finally rounding up NEPI's rosier was their intern, freshman in college and eye candy for the audience, Trisha Green. She stood 5'3" and was amazingly sexy with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Trisha was young and dressed provocatively and even though she rarely did more than fetch coffee during late night investigations, the camera crew often filmed her as much as they did Jacks.

They were a tight bunch that worked well together, but as always, the network wanted to add something to the mix. Jacks was told by the TV producer that they'd be getting a new member on the team for the Black house case and although he had his apprehensions about messing with the group dynamic, the network paid the bills and he couldn't really say no.

Jacks looked down at his watch and saw that it was 6pm, their new member would be arriving any minute. He rose from his desk, Black House file in hand and went to assemble the team for this evening's investigation.

Lilian Daniels had just arrived, her bag and notepad in hand, standing at 5'2, long, brown, wavy hair which was in a neat ponytail. Lilian wore a shirt and sweater to cover her breasts. She never was one to parade her top heavy stature. Looking at her watch as it read 6:10, walked into the building to look for the infamous Jackson Deere. The 25 year old journalist was very keen on debunking ghost stories and hauntings, having written two books already she had been invited by a network to join their high rated paranormal investigation team maybe to get more skeptics to watch. She didn't know but the young realist knew what to expect from the team of wackos. "Hello? Mr. Deere?"

(no need to quote my posts, we are posting in a thread so readers only need to scroll up if they want to read my post...LOL)

Jacks walked around the corner of their HQ, a building the network's money had purchased for them when he heard the unfamiliar female voice for the first time. The producers of the TV show had insisted that a skeptic would bring another demographic of viewers but Jacks still didn't like the idea. He'd read her two books after they'd informed him that it was Lilian Daniels who'd be joining the group and wasn't impressed. The books were bargain bin paperbacks and as far as being factually correct she seemed to look for the easiest explanation while doing her investigations instead of digging deeper and finding out what was really going on in each of the locations she wrote about.

Jacks walked into the entry way of the converted Boston townhouse and his first impression was that Miss Daniels was quite a bit more fetching than the picture on her book sleeves would have one believe, it was no wonder the network had hired her, just another pretty face and a big set of tits for the idiots at home to stare at. "Hello Miss Daniels, my name is Jackson, you can call me Jacks though." He said as he reached his hand out to be shook and gave her a charismatic smile, his eyes falling on her large chest after a moment of eye contact.

"Welcome to NEPI, we've been an active organization for almost ten years now and have been on syndicated television for 7 seasons. Our group is legit, we don't stage anything for the camera's and we usually take on between 10 to 20 cases a year. Most of our work is on the East coast but we do travel out west and have even been to Europe." He said pleasantly, still only randomly glancing down a the huge sweater puppies she had contained under the light weight material.

"So would you like to meet the group? We are getting ready for the pre-investigation meeting and I'm sure they are all eager to meet the new member of the team." Jacks said as he swept his hand toward the rest of the house. It was of course a lie, most of them hated the idea of a new member, more because they had no say in who it was but Jacks hoped they'd be atleast as cordial as he'd been.

As they walked into the covered dining room, "This is our command center, most all research is done here. You can see our Tech guy Harry is just finishing up the work-up on this evenings case right now.....HEY Harry, this is Lilian Daniels, she's our new member, can you take a break long enough to say hello?" Jacks asked as they approached the bank of computer screens that dominated the wall.

Harry, balding and slightly pudgy spun around in his swivel computer chair and instantly leaned back and took off his glasses. "JESUS your gonna take out someone's eyes with those things" Harry said comically, referring to her breasts.

"HARRY, be polite please! Sorry Miss Daniels, he's got a quarky sense of humor but once you get to know him, most people think he's quite funny, and a hell of a computer tech to boot." Jacks tried to apologize for Harry but was actually trying to hide his own smile at the comment.

It was then that Contessa walked in, she was dressed in a long black, low cut dress, with a large silver pentacle necklace hanging right over her own massive cleavage. She walked over seeing Lilian standing next to Jacks and cleared her throat to get their attention. "Greetings and may the Goddess bless both of you today!" She said with a big cheeky smile, offering Lilian her ring filled hand for introduction. "Don't mind Harry dear, I've been dealing with his lewd sense of humor for years but he simply can't help it, the man just loves ladies with curves, but let's be honest, don't they all secretly?" Tessa said with a grin and a wink.

"NOT ALL OF THEM! Lot's of guys like young little hotties, that's why the network hired me!" A high pitched voice announced as the perky intern came bouncing into the room, a lolipop pressed between her lips. Trish was wearing a micro mini shirt and cute little tank top, with no bra of course. Young girls with little tits could afford such a luxury.

"This is Trisha, she's our intern and self-explained eye candy for our adolescent viewers at home." Jacks introduced Trisha to Lilly.

"Alright everybody, lets get settled in around the table, it's time we got going and reviewed the case we'll be investigating tonight. Everybody wanna take a seat?" Jacks announced.

"You can sit by me Miss Daniels, I'll do my best to keep my hands to myself." Harry said with a pervy smile and a wink.

Lilian smiled briefly as Jacks introduced her to everyone on the team. Although she knew who they all were she was still suprised at how "glamorous" they all looked, Harry included.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all and Harry, your comments don't bother me..." She said as calmly as she could. "I've had these since I was a child."

Lilian knew that she was going to be tested but upon further looking at Jacks, she didn't expect him to look so.. different. The two women looked like night and day standing side by side and from different worlds compared to her. She prided herself on looking like a librarian simply to get the eyes off her curves and chest but it was apparent that these two men saw past her cover upon maybe just knew where to look. Giggling softly she shook her head at Jacks' comment. Trying to not be annoyed by the oh so subtle come on, she sat next to him.

The smell of his cologne was soft yet masculine and almost made her dizzy but she shook the slight tinge and quickly scribbled in her notepad once again, hoping this show ends quickly and she can go back to reality.

"I've watched your show before I arrived, I don't see it necessary to speak my opinion on what I think but I will say that I don't believe any of you encounter actual spirits or phenomenon." She said idly writting in her notepad. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see huh?"

Harry, probably mildly offended that Lily had chosen to sit next to handsome Jacks instead of his own rotund form spoke up as soon as she'd contested the teams results. " You wanna explain what this is then, lil lady?" He asked with slight indigents in his tone and pulled out his Ipad and pulled up the footage they'd captured during their investigation of the Dandy House in Hinsdale New York.

The video he displayed was mostly dark, but the night vision setting on their camera had illuminated the scene in an eerie green. For several seconds there was nothing, but just then what appeared to be a semi translucent humanoid form drifted across the screen from left to right. No real features could be made out as it only appears for maybe three frames of digital film but it was unmistakably human shaped and seemed to fade away where and actual human's feet would have normally met the ground. "Wait for it..." Harry put in and held the Ipad out close to Lily's face letting her know his point wasn't quite made yet.

Another several seconds pass and then from out of frame, a chachki from the mantle of the fireplace is thrown across the room and comes to a rattling stop on the floor in front of the camera. "See that? We were all outside the house during this event. We have collaborating footage from this exact time if you'd like to see that too!" Harry was almost shouting by this point but Jacks put a halt to it.

"HARRY, knock it off and put that away. We aren't here to convince Miss Daniels of paranormal activity. The network hired her on as a skeptic and that's what they want. If she happens to see or hear something during one of our investigations that might change her mind, then fine, but otherwise it's business as usual, am I making myself clear?" Jacks said, scolding the older man and putting him in his place.

Tessa, who was sitting on the other side of Lily leaned in close, placing a hand on the prudishly dress woman's leg and said: " Harry gets worked up pretty easily, don't mind him though, he's harmless." She said with another dark lipstick smile and a wink, although didn't remove her hand from Lily's thigh for several seconds.

"Alright, back to business. This is the Black House case, we accepted it because many of the other paranormal groups have passed on this one and the network seems to think we might have something to offer on the subject. Trisha, what's your research brought up?" Jacks spoke with authority and his commanding presence made it clear to everyone in the room why he was in charge.

"Uhhhmmm, let's see. Well from what I could find the House itself was built in the 1800's but the land surrounding it had been settled since the 1600's by the Dutch. Apparently it's had a bit of a nasty reputation from it's inception. Although the Roanoke Virginia incident took it's limelight; a very similar event happened there in New York just a few years after. Dutch settlers landed and built a fort, of course things didn't go well and they had to send their ship back to Europe for supplies. When the ship returned, there was no sign of the settlers or their fort." Trisha finished her first page of research and turned to the second, but paused and looked under the table like something was bothering her leg. "HARRY, Get your foot out from between my legs! Your old enough to be my father for fucks sake!" She hollared across the table at the blushing older man.

"Let's stay focused team!" Jacks scolded. "Trish please continue."

"Ok so the land eventually was settled by the Dutch around 30 years later, but even with the new fort built and this time properly stocked with supplies they are reports of strange stuff, which included two confirmed woman being burned as witches." Trish continued but was this time cut off by Contessa.

"Fucking Puritan Bigots!" She spoke up, her manicured black line eyebrows furling into a hateful glare.

"I don't think the Dutch were puritans, but bigotry isn't ever acceptable, thankfully that was hundreds of years ago....Trish continue please."

" Well the governor of the new settlement eventually did well enough to pass his children's children down enough dough and their family is who eventually built the house. It was called the Black house because of the black slate they used on the exterior walls. That was eventually stuccoed over and the house is actually a dull white currently." Trish added in, but could see the impatience growing on her boss's face and skipped ahead.

"OK so modern occurrences range all over the place. There are several owners who had nothing out of the ordinary happen to them while they owned the joint but there are also several murders that happened on the grounds as well a cadre of police reports about being called out there to investigate but no tangible evidence could be found of anyone breaking into the place. Most recently the Smith family purchased the place. They happen to be in the group of people who are convinced that the place is either haunted or possessed by some sort of evil entity more specifically. Mrs. Andrea Smith is currently doing a stint in the local nut house thanks to her husband having her committed for some extremely strange behavior. He claimed that shortly after moving into the residence her personality drastically changed, first suffering from some sort of nymphomania and then changing to something far more dangerous like a psychosis before he had her committed and firmly believes the entity in the house has something to do with it.....And that's all I found." Trish concluded and turned smiling back toward her boss.

"Good job Trish, but remember, Houses can't be possessed only people, and when we are on camera don't call it a 'nut house'. Ok does anybody have anything to put in before we pack up and get on the road? What about you Miss Daniels and thoughts on what you've heard?" Jacks asks.

Lilian listened as Trish spoke on her findings and Harry tried to convince her of ghosts. If they all weren't so entertaining, Lilian would have left right away and gladly rejected the offer to work with them. Tessa seemed a little liberal than she's used to but maybe it was a spiritual space case thing. As Jacks spoke, she wrote down points in her notepad and contind to listen quietly until she heard him address her.

"Honestly? I don't have anything to add. Annoyed house that's never been bothered or renovated just seems like a historic piece to me." She replied looking at Jacks and his team of nutters. "So shall we get a move on then?"

Jackson had no idea what an 'annoyed house' was let alone how you bothered one and was frankly a little disappointed in her lack of any real effort when asked for input. He shook his head disappointingly and only replied "Alright ramblers, you heard the lady, Let's get ramblin".

The team stood from the conference table whispering among themselves, they could all tell that Jacks was annoyed not by any house but by Lily's sheer lack of effort. A team member was supposed to be engaged and invested in any topic they were discussing, especially someone new to the group who had something to prove. If she planned on being so reserved when the cameras turned on, then she wasn't going to last long.

Harry and Trisha started working on stowing the expensive electronic equipment into the brightly vinyl covered van that NEPI used for investigations. The network had paid to have it customized and each of the team was featured on the decal standing dramatically just like the still shot that introduced the show's beginning when it was broadcast. Harry made a snide comment under his breath as the team loaded up about not having to worry about having to re-graphic the van for any new faces, but only Tessa heard him and gave him a smack on the shoulder and told him to behave.

Jacks took the driver's seat and offered the passenger seat to Lily. Trisha scoffed, as she usually always got to sit up front with Jack's on long car trips. She always wore those super short dresses so that he had a nice view of her tight young legs when driving but here he was offering it to a woman that dressed like she worked at a library. But when Tessa gave her a pinch on the keister as she was entering the back seat of the van she knew she'd be plenty entertained sitting in the back with the crew.

Jacks' started the van and they set off on the 4 hour journey to the Black house. Most of the trip was serene especially as the sunset and night rose to take its place. Music played, Jacks had the radio set to a great classic rock channel that ran through Zepplin, Flyod, AC/DC, and a three song block of the Stones. He could see in his rear view mirror that Tessa was groping up Trisha and making her giggle like a school girl in the back seat while Harry watched on in glee and shook his head as if to say, 'what are ya gonna do'.

Jacks reached up and turned down the radio, Lily hadn't said much and he was really wanting to get to know her better, he hoped he could strike up a conversation with her to see if she was really as one dimensional as she came off or if she was actually an interesting human being who was just played guarded with her personality.

"So, Lily, Can I call you Lily or do you prefer Lilian? I noticed earlier that when I called you Miss Daniels that you didn't correct me, so is it safe to assume that there isn't a Mr. Daniels?" He asked with his usual confident charm, flashing her his trademark crooked smile.

(Sorry I didn't catch that yesterday... lol my auto correct is a bitch)

"Lily is fine and no, I am far too young to have a Mr. Daniels in my life." Lilian replied buckling her seatbelt and looking out the window, focusing her gaze to something that wasn't Jacks, no matter how good he looked, she was here to see if she could find information about the old house and hopefully gain a bigger fan base than she already had but in the spirit of being friendly, Lilian turned room look at Jacks. "Is there a Mrs. Deere?" She asked, knowing that the others my take it as flirting but Lilian was merely making conversation. "If there is, I'll admit that she is a somewhat lucky woman."

"Ha, no.....thanks for the compliment, but no there is no Mrs. Deere. Since we've got famous, I can only find the time to date a model or two in my free time, but honestly none of them hold my interest longer than a one night stand. They are all boobs and butts and big collagen filled lips but nothing going on upstairs if you catch my drift." Jacks said, trying to be funny but he couldn't really read Lily's facial expression well enough on whether she'd understood that he was joking about dating models or if she just thought he was being egotistical. She was just so cold and quiet, hell she hadn't even bothered answering whether she preferred 'Lily' or 'Lilian' when he'd asked.

"That was a joke.....I haven't dated anyone seriously since college. Contessa and I used to be a thing, we were actually getting pretty serious back when we were still young and dumb, but I guess we've grown apart, romantically speaking, still the best of friends though. So seeing how we are both single and ready to mingle, would you like to catch a drink and maybe some dinner sometime?" Jacks answered honestly this time and then threw the loaded question out there. There was just something about how she couldn't make eye contact with him for more that a few seconds that made him want after her even more.

"OOOOOOHHH somebody is trying to make with the sexy talk up there!" Trisha suddenly called out in between the gasps from being finger banged by Contessa from the back seat. Both the girls started giggling and making kissy sounds while Harry bellowed laughter.

( Lol read the first part one more time lol "lily" silly)

Lilian's eyes grew wide at the sudden question, quickly she gave Jacks her full attention and smiled. "Well I knew you were joking. You don't look like the type to date air heads." Lilian giggled nervously. " But dinner? I... Sure! I guess it couldn't hurt right?" After answering his question Lilian quickly opened her notepad and made herself busy with random scribbles to keep her mind busy. Trisha's comment made Lilian even more conscious of what was happening causing a bright red blush cover her cheeks.

"Great, don't mind the peanut gallery back there, they act more like high school kids than stoic professionals, but they are a good team when its time for business and I trust them with my life." Jacks said giving them a stern look in the mirror which made them stop with the catcalls.

The four hour drive went quickly, and although Trisha had an impressive orgasm around the third hour mark from Tessa's masterful finger work, Jacks turned up the radio so as not to embarrass Lily with the young intern's antics. Although Lily seemed to barely even notice the surprising behavior, let alone any sort of acknowledgement of it.

As they pulled into the driveway of the big Victorian style manor it was nearing 11pm. The house was large and slightly run down, alone on the private drive, you couldn't even see a neighbors house, even though they were in a fairly suburban environment. All the lights in the house were on, illuminating every window like an overly worked jackolantern. Mr. Ken Smith was sitting on the front porch with is head in his hands , like a man suffering from a bad headache. "Alright team, on your best behavior now." Jacks said as he pulled to a stop and shut the van's engine down.

"Hello Mr. Smith, I'm Jackson Deere and this is my partner Lily Daniels, were from NEPI, you called us about doing an investigation of your house?" Jacks announced as he walked toward the man's prone position, though Mr. Smith made no move to greet them, simply sitting there motionless until they were almost upon him.

"Mr. Smith, are you all right? Is everything ok? If now isn't a good time we can come back later." Jacks said politely as he reached out to place a hand on the down turned head of the homeowner. It was then that Mr. Smith seemed to come to life, but not in any sort of normal way. He stood, still silent and still with his head pointing down, the sudden and unexpected movement made Jacks jerk his hand back in surprise. "Mr. Smith?"

Ken looked far older than the man in the picture of NEPI's case file they'd received. Instead of blonde head of hair he was now mostly grey, with around three days of beard growth on his cheeks. Dark circles rimmed under his sunken dead eyes which only seemed to stare at the ground instead of meeting Jacks' gaze. The man was holding keys in his hand and simply picked them up infront of Jacks, held them for the briefest seconds and then dropped them. Jacks had to move his hand out fast in order to catch them in time. As soon as the keys dropped into Jacks' hand Mr. Smith rudely pushed through Jacks and Lily and started walking down the sidewalk and into the night without ever even uttering a word. "Fuckin little weird wasn't it?" Jacks muttered to Lily as they watched the forlorn man trundle off into the night.

"Hey boss, Where you want us to set up the command center?" Harry called out, oblivious to the strange meeting they'd just had.

"Set up on the first floor, dining room or Living room, which ever is more convenient Harry." Jacks answered still a little weirded out by Mr. Smith's demeanor.

"Well I gonna go look for a bathroom and change into some fresh panties, Tessa has got me soaking wet and I don't want to end up with swamp crotch before the night is through." Trisha announced as she grabbed her backpack, ran up to Jacks and snagged the keys and jogged up the porch.

"Stay out of the medicine cabinet Trisha, we don't need another client complaining about missing Oxycottons!" Jacks warned.

"That was a drug seeking poltergeist that took those pills, not me! I already told you that Jacks." Trisha refuted.

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep and eye on her, besides that will leave you to alone to explore the house a little and get a little closer......wink wink." Tessa said as she walked past Lily and Jacks and followed Trisha into the house.

"Cute....real cute Tess.....But she's right. We usually walk the entire house before we start an investigation just to get a feel for the atmosphere and where we think we should place cameras. You feel like accompanying me Miss Daniels?" Jacks said as he held out his arm like an old-timey gentleman, for her to take.

Lilian nodded as she watched the man trail on into the darkness. Quietly, she took hold of Jacks arm and followed him as they their scale of the house. "As long as the jeepers creepers won't be out to get us." She said teasingly, nudging Jacks in his side. "So tell me Mr. Deere, what made you want to hunt for ghosts and spirits?" She asked, subconsciously rubbing his bicep.

Jacks unhooked his arm from hers and reached around her Lily's waist, his strong hand gently gripping the curve of her body. Lily had all the right stuff, she was thick in all the right places and Jacks was starting to wonder if he could get her in the sack and see if he could melt that ice cold facade and turn her into the sex kitten he thought she might secretly be. "Right this way, and don't worry about any 'creepers', I'm here to keep you safe, unless your talking about my fingers creeping down your panties later." Jacks managed to say with a completely straight face, but as the absurd statement lingered for a second the ridiculousness of the statement made him burst into laughter. The laughing was a good thing, it helped relieve some of the awkwardness that Mr. Smith had given off when they 'met' him.

Jacks escorted Lily inside the foyer and they both looked around, taking in the two story room and the massive lead glass chandelier that filled the rooms extra high ceiling. It had purple and yellow glass which seemed to give off a strange light. Across from the entry room was the large fire placed equipped living room where Harry was setting up his Tech gear.

"Living room Harry?" Jacks asked.

"Yeah boss, the dining room looks like a tornado hit it, might be a good place for some cameras though, if there's activity in there that did that, it might look good on camera." Harry answered, smiling a bit at the sight of Jacks standing there with his arm wrapped around Lily.

"Alright sounds good, we are going to have a look around, I'll leave you to it." Jacks said, squeezing Lily's side and sliding his hand down onto her hip. The two of them started off toward the kitchen, dated was the word for this room, it looked as though it hadn't been refurbished in several decades. From the Kitchen they could see into the dining room, Harry had been right the place was trashed. The large dining room table was over turned, with atleast two of the legs busted off it. All six of the chairs were smashed to bits and the china hutch laid on its side with all the fine dishware smashed along side it.

"Geez, you think Mr. Smith did all this? He hardly looked like he was in the sort of shape to create this much damage." Jacks asked Lily, stroking his hand up and down Lily's side, coming up farther now, he was almost cupping underneath the crease of her huge tits. "Lets check upstairs, maybe one of the bedrooms won't be wrecked." Jacks said with an eager smile.

"No one is touching my underwear. Not even you Jacks." Lilian said, half jokingly. She wasn't going to let his good looks get her roused up. She was only with the investigation team for business and only that. When they got to the dining room, it looked like it was purposely destroyed. Jacks hands rubbing her side were beginning to make Lilian a little nervous especially when she felt him touch under her breasts. She didn't want to give Jacks the wrong idea but honestly she didn't want to pull away either. Nodding, she looked at the dark staircase. "Sure, it's too much of a mess here anyway."

The crack about nobody getting into her underwear made Jacks laugh, he'd yet been actually turned down by a girl, being on TV had its perks afterall and when she agreed to go upstairs into one of the bedrooms, he knew the deal was sealed.

He moved from innocently grazing the underside of her breast to full on cupping the large melon as they began to ascend the stairs. Once they reached the landing though, the sounds of two girls fucking could be heard echoing down the hallway. "Geez, Tessa works fast doesn't she. I swear if I would have been more comfortable with my sexuality when we were still dating, I would have never left her, but now we are just really good friends." Jacks said as he hugged Lily close to him.

"I think they are in the bathroom though, lets see what the beds are like in the bedrooms." He said was he jogged up the the rest of the stairs and saw the long hall way that encompassed the 2nd floor. Doors to rooms off of each side, numbering four. The first one was obviously the bathroom, as the loud orgasmic moaning was coming from that one. Jacks walked past it and tried the next door, this was a guest room, with a small twin bed and simple decoration the bed was unmade and it looked as though someone was staying inside. Mr. Smith was married, but had recently put his wife into an institution for the insane,so it was likely that he'd been staying here until his wife returned. He closed it and went on to the other side, the next room was much larger and had a big king sized bed. This was obviously the master bedroom, but everything was neat and tidy as if no one had stayed in here in weeks.

"Hey, Lily, come check this out. It looks like I've found where we can stay tonight once the investigation is over. It looks like Mr. Smith hasn't been in here in a while. Come on in and lets get to know each other a little better!" Jacks said, having to shout a bit, to get his voice over the moans from the bathroom down the hall.

Lilian was a bit shocked with how ford Jacks was being with her, but she wasn't going to back away now. It had been years since Lilian had any contact with a man, 4 years to be exact and she knew he would do more than take care of her. Smiling, Lilian sat on the bed. "I guess it is huh? Whenever you want to get a bit closer just say the word." She teased nervously. The sound of the other two were starting to get to her and make her a bit anxious herself. "Well they are having a great time huh?"

"Two wild and crazy kids, those two are." Jacks said, closing the bedroom door and walking over toward the bed where Lily was sitting. He reached down and brushed a lock of her hair out of her face and smiled at her. "Closer huh? Yes I'd like to get a lot closer to you Lily, You are extremely beautiful." He said as then walked over to the light switch and dimmed the lights in the room.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Lily, there is something about how reserved you act that tells me you might be hiding a more extrovert side of your personality. I want you to take your sweater off, your bra as well."

Lilian hesitated a bit before complying to Jacks' demands. Upon removing her top and bra, she self consciously covered her bare top half with her arms. "Isn't... isn't this a bit sudden?" She asked, blushing a bright red at her vulnerability at this moment. "My breasts aren't that amazing outside the bra anyway, way too big for my stature." She giggled, avoiding his eyes on her.

Back
Top Bottom