Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Answering A Call (Ryanmo97 & *~CoraJayne~*)

Maggie stood in front of the door, taking a deep breath. The site had matched the two up, and now she was actually there. No one thought that the CEO of a Fortune 500 company would be willing to try a Daddy Dom/Little Girl scenario, but she'd been on many boards and was starting to get interested.

She'd taken a week off of work, and now it was time to start. Maggie knocked on the door and waited, gripping her suitcase tightly.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He was able to retire early. He had a nice place in the suburbs. But, he had a secret, he wanted a woman that he could treat her like a little girl.

He built a room for his little girl. It had a bed that looked like a bed that a little girl would have but it was big enough tor an adult woman, a private bathroom, all sorts of toys and stuffed animals. And a TV. Everything a little girl would want. He started out with playing with some women from a local club for a weekend to see if that's what he really wanted and it was.

He put an ad up on a website and he and Maggie were matched up. They talked online, on the phone and in person for several weeks and they agreed to try it out for a week. He told her to wear a nice suit when she came and to bring any clothes she would want to wear as well as any personal things she would want. He walked up to the door and smiled when he saw Maggie. "Hi there..." he gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Come on in..."

Margaret "Maggie" Highland
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slender

She smiled when he opened the door, and she leaned in so she could kiss her cheek. "Thank you." The woman stepped in, her heels clicking against the floor. Everything she needed was in her suitcase, and she set it down. "So...how do we start?" The redhead asked him, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face.

"Come with me." he said. He took her suitcase as he took her to her bedroom for the week. "What do you think?" He asked as he set her suitcase on the bed.

She seemed shocked, but she also smiled. It was going to be a fun week, that was for sure. "I like it." The woman pulled her phone out of her pocket and shut it off, putting it on the front pocket of her suitcase before putting the suitcase itself away.

Ryan smiled, "Great. Okay Maggie... Big girl dress up time is over time to get you properly dressed." Ryan then started to take Maggie's adult clothes off of her.

Ryan smiled when she called him Daddy. He unbuttoned Maggie's blazer, removed it and folded it neatly on the bed. Then, He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He helped her step out of her skirt and also sat her down and removed her heels. Then he folded her skirt and placed it on top of her blazer. Next, he unbuttoned, removed and folded her blouse. He looked at her in her bra and panties and said, "You know... I think I should give you a bath before I finish dressing you... I need to get all of that silly make up off of you..." He took Maggie by the hand and took her to her private bathroom. There was a nice big tub, a sink and a toilet. He sat Maggie onto the closed toilet and started to fill the bathtub.

Maggie moved easily, far more graceful than an actual child, but following directions just the same. She sat down and bit her lip, letting him take care of her. "Yes daddy." The woman repeated, following him to the bathroom. She pulled her hair out of the ponlytail and let her fiery locks fall over her shoulders.

Once the tub was full. He walked over to he and he removed her bra and then her panties. He walked her to the tub and sat her down in the tub. He grabbed the sprayer and started to wet down her hair, "You have such beautiful long red hair..."

She sat down and actually relaxed into the water. It felt really good, especially because of the long day she'd had. "Thank you daddy." Maggie smiled as he wet down her hair.

Ryan got the shampoo she brought and started to massage into her hair. "Daddy loves long hair... He loves Red hair too..." Once He was done with the shampoo he rinsed her hair covering her eyes to make sure the shampoo stays out of them. Once her hair was rinses he took a washcloth, got it nice and soapy and started to wash the make up off her face."

"Thank you, daddy. I like my hair too." She said, tipping her head back so he could rinse out the shampoo. It actually felt really nice for someone to do, and she reminded herself that she'd have to go to the salon sooner. Maggie closed her eyes as he started to wipe off her makeup. Thankfully she wasn't wearing too much and it would be easy to take off.

Once, the make up was off he washed the rest of body paying close attention to her breasts and pussy. Once he was done washing her helped her out of the tub. He grabbed a nice fluffy towel with Anna and Elsa from Frozen on it. Once her body was dry he wrapped the towel around her and sat her on the toilet lid. It had mat on it. He dried her hair with a towel then he got out a hair dryer and a brush to finish the job. As he dried he brushed it, "What would you like, Sweetpea? Braid, Ponytail or Pigtails?"

Maggie had to be honest; she was impressed at how good he was at cleaning her off. She felt herself starting to get wet (aside from the water), but soon he'd stopped playing with her and was helping her out of the water. She moved around and lifted her arms when needed. Maggie sat on the toilet seat and closed her eyes as he brushed her hair, and she smiled up at him. "Pigtails, please."

Ryan smiled. He walked over to the sink and opened the drawer. He took out a couple of hair ties. He pulled the left side of her hair into a pigtail then then repeated it with the right. "There... Don't you look pretty?" He helped her to he feet and took her back to the bed room. He set her on the bed and opened her suitcase. He chose a light blue bra and a pair of bikini cut panties with Elsa and Anna on them. He chose a nice blue dress, white tights and a pair of black Mary Jane's. He put the bra on her then he slid the panties up her legs then carefully pulled the tights up her legs. Then he pulled the dress on her and buckled the shoes on her feet. "There... You look wonderful..." He smiled.

She smiled up at him like a good girl, looking giddy and excited about her new wardrobe. Maggie was liking this a lot more than she expected to, she liked being taken care of. "Thank you daddy." She said in a cheery voice, playing with her pigtails.

Ryan smiled and kissed her on the cheek, "You're welcome, Sweetie..." he paused for a moment and said, "I don't know about you but I'm starving."

She nodded her head quickly. "I'm really hungry, daddy." Maggie gave him her best puppy-dog eyes. She'd been too nervous before hand, and she forgot to eat.

Ryan smiled and laughed a little at the puppy dog eyes, "Come on..." He took her hand and led her to the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He pulled out a stool for Maggie. Then he turned on the grill and let it get hot while he got some potatoes and started to wash them.

Maggie eagerly took his hand and followed him to the kitchen. She also noted the the shoes were rubbing against her an a very painful way, and she hoped she got to take them off soon. Even for the rich woman, she had to admit that the kitchen was fancy. Maggie sat down on the chair and smoothed out her dress, making sure she was sitting proper. "What are you making?"

Ryan washed the potatoes and cut them up then he sprinkled some olive oil, salt and pepper on them, "We hare having oven roasted potatoes, grilled chicken breasts and corn." He went in the fridge and took out a couple of chicken breasts. Sprinkled them with some salt and pepper. Then he placed them on the grill.

Ryan went to the cupboard took out a can of corn, opened it and poured it in a saucepan, "So... Are you enjoying yourself so far Maggie?"

Back
Top Bottom