Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress seeking fems, futas and sissy bois to dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onesickpuppy

Super-Earth
I have to make this short for now but will add more later. After doing a ton of submissive roles I'm looking to being on the other side of the leash again. For that I'm in need of subs of all time to entertain, serve and take all the humilation and depravity my characters just love to give. I do about 1 to 3 paragraphs, one paragraph being the minimum but I do understand the occasional one liner. I love details, cause the Devils in them, and depravity of all sorts.

Kinks I adore are bondage, breeding, humilation, dirty talk, degradation, slutty clothing, petplay, bimbofication/sissification, toys, lots of cum, piercings/tattoos, body modification, prostitution, incest, recording/video taping, and so on, so fourth. I don't need all the kinks so if any bother you please don't feel discouraged or pressured.

I will accept furries but that's a limited offer. I'm on regularly but can be gone for a day or so if RL is getting busy or a book distracts me.

When it comes to characters I prefer playing female. I usually have one of two types of dominant I play as.
The Mistress-simply put, a powerful, confident women, usually tall and intimidating. Can be cruel but can also be sweet and kind to her pets, all depends on her mood and their behavior.
Small but Deadly- One thing you rarely see in my experience is the under appreciated short women or even Sissy's as dominants. Looks all cute and cuddly and could be confused for a sub, but are also devious, playful and dominate more through games than physical force.

Ultimately what I'm looking for is rps where MC gets to dominate yours in many wodnerfully naughty ways. Willing or not, through force or blackmail, my characters just love to dominate and control and make your character into their sexy little plaything, a trained slave, a bran dead bimbo, etc. Let me know what sort of naughty fate you'd like your characters to meet and I'll be happy to mold them into it.
Examples of who I'll play
Dat Bad Ass
Sexy Red
Tall, Dark and Busty
PrinciPAL
Small, but Powerful
Sexy Witch
The Incredible Rare, Dominant Trap
You want some?
Strap it on, strap it on
It's Me, Mistress!

Pairings!