Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Current Fling (New Images and Plots July 27th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

messylips

Star
as of now im looking for less smutty focused rps, not to say it won't have plenty but the focus should be as much on story as smut

So I decided since I keep overwhelming myself (I have trouble just saying no x.x) I decided I'd keep a very particular thread, on that would be updated with my most current cravings and when I'm seeking partners I'd just add whatever I'm in the mood for here and bump it.

So here it is! a few major notes

1)while smut is fun plot to bring it together is amazing

2)when it comes to smut, switch or dominant is where I like to be, I like my sub men to be either agreeable or not at all into my characters advances.

3)Anywhere from 3+ paragraphs, im not a stickler but don't give me shit! and In return I will try my best, nothing annoys me more then getting a nice idea setup and then I get threw sentences without any emotion or scene setting or anything, it's like some people think writing is just putting words side by side so they make sense?

4)PM's are really the only place I play.

5) i am flaky as fuck, sometimes I lose interest sometimes I misplace a pm, I do apologize for it, on place of telling you I usually will be open to other ideas with you or something and I am also not one to bug if you decide to drop on me.

Simple enough right? onto the ideas, this area is subject to change, pictures (assume NSFW) plots and random pairings will/can all be here!:

Newest and most desired are up top proper plots are set in bold but feel free to add to or adjust them as well!

The Booru last update: July 27th

Current cravings:
bad fairy Maleficent
something bout that dress on Zelda... damn
warrior princess

-Melt my dead heart
She'd been at it for centuries, a change of style every few decades, dyed hair, a new retinue, sometimes suitors sometimes a gang and once even a study group of occultists, She'd lived to see empires grow and fall wars wage and through it all she hadn't batted an eye.

After a few centuries of vampirism one tends to feel little at the death and destruction...so why him? why did this invalid draw her eye so much? was it his spirit? how he never seemed to be beaten down by what had occurred to him, the ravages of his body...

(essentially centuries old vampiress falls for a dying man, based on a roleplay idea that never got off the ground)

-Teleportal accident
A very classic Japanese scenario, a witch, desperate to escape her pursuers, teleports far far away to an old rune she had left in a small shed on the edge of a small town in the back country of Japan, what she didn't anticipated was in the intervening years the once abandoned farm had been returned to life by the son of the owner and she is now stuck partway into the floor of his workshed...the cement holds her steady from the shoulders down her arms and up to her knees and the nearest other human being is miles away...

Her only hope is to convince the young man to learn magic from her, it would be a simple spell to weaken the cement but even that would take weeks or more of teaching and who knows if he'll be willing, after all he has a beautiful woman who can't resist him.

-The Town
Mae appears to be your regular sort of schoolgirl, sweet and kind and helpful but she harbours a secret, she is actually the protector of the town, it's barrier between reality and a darkness that wants to spread like wildfire, Xii is the harbinger of that, but her things are not so black and white as they seem, Xii seeks to free the people from an ancient beings hold, perhaps the townsfolk are all unknowingly under a trance that Mae willingly maintains so that they don't turn to their darker sides? who knows what might happen to the quiet town if the people weren't kept happy-go-lucky and carefree.

-The Stranger
Eshan is a powerful warrior from a world distant both in time and place, so when she is arrested after downing several policeman things are a bit...strange, she speaks a strange language she wears strange clothes and she fights in a style no one has ever seen before, a young detective might try to learn her language or teach her his, or perhaps in his attempt he gets a little two close and the two wind up pulled back into her home world?

-Lost in the surf
A young man is adrift for what feels like weeks until finally he floats onto an island, much to his surprise he finds a pretty young woman who says she lives alone on the island, only really leaving once a month or so to get supplies and visit family, she tells him she's just come back and can't afford the gas to return, looks like he's stuck here for a month..

-Back to back
they've been best friends since childhood, who cares that one is a brilliant mecha pilot and the other a battle cyborg? they still kick the ass of any invading aliens, evil corporations, rival mecha's and anything else that threatens their hometown, plus they get to go out and play in the arcade after, or maybe a drink, or karaoke, or maybe just video games at home. (somewhere between slice of life and action)

-Crosscountry grand theft locomotive
Hisaki didn't expect her first day on the job to be quite so...exciting? her train is highjacked before she can even collect her first passengers! he ties her up and demands she guide him on how to drive the train, off they go! from Toyko out toward mount fuji, the guy doesn't seem to be such a bad guy, why is he doing this? though the way he's oogling her does make her feel a bit nervous...

-Vacation
you never really had eyes for your nerdy friend until you saw her when you went on vacation to Hawaii together, now you can't get her out of your mind.

-Gifts
Congrats, you've rescued the goddess and she's named you her eternal mate, only problem? she's a goddess of the fires of creation and true to her name she's quite litterally too hot to handle. (id like a slow build, perhaps the two set out on a quest to get him some sort of fireproof magical amulet? we could also play it with that being an ultimate goal and play his actual actions that he did to rescue her as well)

-
a mystery game, investigators like a call of cthulhu roleplaying game, 1920's setting or really anything! Could even play into the creepypasta idea below. perhaps a lovely countess is more than she appears?

-
A young summoner seeks powerful allies to summon, he goes around and does requests for various people (odd they all seem to be female...) so that they agree to serve as his summons when he needs aid, though just because he summons them doesn't mean he controls them, they still have free will. (Think pokemon but with anything from Warrior women to monstergirls and everything in between, essentially I picture a kind of slice-of-light with him helping the various girls so that they agree to his summonings, he calls upon them later for various reasons and he perhaps tries to woo some of them, would have fighting too but wouldn't be the entire focus I see him having mages to help with rituals and things of a more civil nature too rather than just all of them being for fighting, it's a very rough idea and I'm rambling but I hope I get the idea across XD)

-
A bit of an unusual one for me...I'd like to play a girl becomes downtrodden in some manner, she was once strong but is raped or something of that nature and we play both the act and the aftermath with her maybe finding a nice guy that helps her out of a dark place, would require multiple characters on my partners part but not at the same time really

-
Magical Girls?

-Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot and the cinematic universe, or perhaps Bombshells version? (also open to other bombshells! and well DC in general XD)

-something fighting heavy, spies, crazy superpowered mercenaries, giant mecha in space, let's go crazy!

-An oddly specific one...a Disney princess but not the actual character, taking place on the grounds of Disney land or Disney world or something, quite open but I think it could be quite a fun idea trying to fit in all the weird regulations and stuff they have. something about the darker side of Disney!

-Ancient china is something that's caught my eye, something Wuxia, demon hunters, travelling musicians, old martial artists and the students that climb mountains to train under them.

-the wasteland is a harsh place but one woman has survived the odds, what might her adventures look like?

-stuff from my little booru I made New Images As Of April 17th!
(A few new examples)
1 (Yes yes yes yes)
2 (totally looks like some sort of cyberpunk anime doesn't it?)

-Creepypasta and other scary stories, let's make a series of darkly sexual little scenes, just no goddamn Jeff the killer and shitty derivatives.

-theres a game called VA.11 Hall-A or something along those lines, but from my understanding you play a bartender and talk to the various (usually sexy anime waifu-types) that very in, I'd love to really work on my character building and make some. Characters for such a scenario, I'd love if it was almost a one set play never actually leaving the bar even if events do take place outside of it

-Mantis girls back!

-Bad ass blood mage girl with shorts+stockings hnnnngggg maybe she's a bounty hunter in a sort of shadowrun-esque world, or she's a magi on the run from the templars in a steampunk world, anything with her really!

-The goddamn gorgeous Audrey Hepburn, Particularly breakfast at Tiffany's, perhaps on the set? hmm

RE: The Current Fling (mostly looking for Sub M & F's)

bump for a few new ideas, if its still on the list im still interested!

We had a scene started and you never got back to me! I'd like to play that or something else!

Hey there,
Have u ever considered doing an erotic wrestling or sexfight rp?
Or even a cheating rp where u seduce a man to cheat on his wife / fiancee/gf?
If ur interrested plz pm me
Thank u ?

small bump, I've gotta figure out a good number of rp's for me to maintain and stick to it XD right now I think I'd like...2-3 more.

Had a few dropped, dropped a few and updated both cravings and made it a bit more clear what I expect from my partners.

Nothing new but still looking for one or two more spoil partners, think you can shape up?

boomp, back after a bit of a break, replying to stuff now!

RE: The Current Fling (mostly looking for Sub M & F's) Creepypasta and images galore

bump for maybe one or two good partners and a few new images!

RE: The Current Fling (mostly looking for Sub M & F's) Creepypasta and images galore

Really craving a creepy story xD

RE: The Current Fling (mostly looking for Sub M & F's) now with a few actual plots!

bump!

RE: The Current Fling (mostly looking for Sub M & F's) now with a few actual plots!

Probably shouldn't but... Bump

A few new little plot starters.

bump for several new images and plots!

bump, updating cravings

Still seeking maybe one more solid partner

Been a bit slow on the replies but I'm getting around to them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom