Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Yiffener Returneth! [Female Perspective]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiffseeker

Super-Earth
Hey all, let me start by saying a bit about myself, when it comes to kinks and preferences!

I have returned, from months of internet-less hiatus! Now I should be on nearly daily, but only at certain times [mostly at night] due to my work. I don't like to disclose my gender, if that makes you uncomfortable, sorry. Please don't question me about my age, either, just know that i'm legal by site and other rules. Lastly, because I'm a total degenerate, please no irl pictures, drawings/anime/etc only, irl pics turn me off. I am an rper of some skill, generally able to do at least 1-4 paragraphs but I don't mind one-liners. My job and living conditions makes it slightly difficult to reply sometimes, but i'm usually not gone for more than a week. Feel free to bug me about replies, sometimes I just plain forget.Lastly, smut-only please.

MY CURRENT BIG CRAVING

MONSTERS! Aliens, Spiders, Dragons, Centaurs! Anything, everything, I'm craving monsters something fierce!

Kinks

I'll eventually replace this bit with an f-list but for now let's stay simple

YES PLEASE NOW

Furries, Incest, Bestiality, Being raped, Being molested, strong women, sluttiness, smut-only plots, fantasy, monsters, being degraded, being a slut, being controlled, insectoid monsters, oviposition [egg laying], hypnosis/hypnotism

SURE, WHY NOT?

So fucking many here, please just ask me.

OH HELL NAW

scat, vomit, death, some others but again, ask me.

FANDOM PLOT TIME

This is in no particular order, but i'll bold who I wanna play.

POKEMON
oc/oc
trainer/trainer
trainer/mon

DISHONORED
Oc chosen of the outsider/guards,wolfhounds,weepers,thugs,etc

FALLOUT
Oc/the terrors of the wasteland [deathclaws, mole rats, super mutants, feral ghouls, etc]

WORLD OF WARCRAFT
Oc dranei, tauren, night elf, blood elf, pandaren, or orc/monsters and oc's

SOUL CALIBUR
Oc/enemy combatants [oc's or fandom, your pick

NINTENDO
Will literally play any nintendo girl in any situation, especially peach/bowser!

MY LITTLE PONY

I'm a little new to the fandom, so don't expect much knowledge on the show, sorry! Feral only please!

Big mac/Oc or canon

Oc or canon/Oc or canon

UNDERTALE
Toriel/Aged up frisk, Oc monster, Oc human

D&D
Any/all.

BORDERLANDS

Oc/Oc, monsters

DIGIMON

Renamon/Oc

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Rouge the bat/Oc or canon

ZOOTOPIA

Judy/Oc
Judy/Nick

BLAZBLUE

Pretty much any of the girls [no lolis]/Certain males [no shota]. Really wanting to play Makoto Nanaya or Litchi!

JAK AND DAXTER

Keira/Jak or monsters

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Oc/Aged up cream, Creams Mom, Rouge the bat, Amy Rose
Tails/Same
Knuckles/Same

TEEN TITANS
Terra, bumblebee, starfire and raven with anyone.

WAKFU

Just wakfu in general

TOTALLY SPIES

The girls/whoever

Just know i'm pretty damn desperate, so i'm taking all/most comers! Come with ideas if you don't see something you like! Also, I am now available for YIM [yahoo instant messanger] play!

FAVE RANDOM PAIRINGS

Just know that this is MCxYC, in that order. bolding all this would be annoying

AngelxDemon
NekoxHuman
MILFxson
Full-family sex
Humanxpet
furryxfurry
humanxmonster
slavexmaster
cheating wifexblackmailer
Humanxalien
Brothel SlavexRandom customers

SOME PLOTS

Cheat me once...

Basically, MC is a teacher at a college or school who gets into a one night stand with a student. However, YC was taking pictures and uses this to his and his friends advantage!
Birds of a feather!

MC is a nasty, cheating slut. However, her guilt gets to her and she confesses. Little did she know YC is also a dirty cheater, and they work together for some fun times!
Monstrous Experiments.

MC is kidnapped and used to test what these new, odd creatures want. Apparently, "breeding" was the answer.
On the case!

A crime has occurred, and MC is on the case! However, getting the clues might require some less-than-SFW snooping. Could really work with a Zootopia setting!

RE: Female funtimes! [fxm, fxfuta, fxf]

Added D&D [Dungeons and Dragons], Digimon, and Borderlands! Also, YIM contact info!

RE: Female funtimes! Currently Seeking: demons+futa/f

Update: will give kik on request, and I plan on revamping this thread soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom