Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking FxF Long term fantasy RP on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yveria

[x] I am looking to engage in a long term fantasy-esque para RP with another woman. (I'm gay but if you're a man and can play female characters well enough I'll allow it) I absolutely love world building with other writers/RPers and find my most cherished and memorable RP's are those that lasted over lengthy periods of time where we established a fleshed out world full of interesting characters, places, plots and intrigue. Below I'll list some hooks that will hopefully catch some interest but it doesn't have to include any of them. I'm simply looking to build a world with a myriad of interesting characters and an over arching plot to drive us that includes some romance, smut, intrigue, violence/action, maybe some non con depending on characters involved, and all manner of good stuff that makes an interesting epic tale. When taking part in long term RP's like this playing multiples is important to the progress of the story.

[x] I RP in skype only, I've tried keeping up with threads and PMs in the past and just can't do it. Skype has a reasonably large character limit which allows for 4-7 paragraphs, which is generally what I'm looking for in a post. (Granted I much prefer substance over flair. so if you can only give me 2 or 3 paragraphs at times, I'd much rather that than 7 paragraphs describing the way the sun hits the trees with only one line for me to work off of.) And it keeps track of previous posts which is helpful.

[x] FxF means I want the primary characters/romancable characters to be women only. I stated in my opening post that if you're a man and can play female characters well enough, i'd be open to it. I understand for an RP with a large scale setting and many characters, obviously we'll include male characters to make the world seem balanced, but the main cast of playable characters are to be women only please.

[x] I like intrigue, so conspiracies and political craziness in fantasy or sci-fi settings can be fun, plus I'd be looking for some romance, or smut or a more complicated relationship between two or more characters. I won't lie I enjoy some non-con sprinkled in depending on the situation, one of the characters captured at one point perhaps.

[x]Plot Hooks[x]

[x] Princess and the Thorn: [Dark Fantasy] A kingdom is under siege by either an opposing kingdom or unknown force, helpless and out of options the princess readies herself for surrender/capture but is saved at the last second by a mysterious female mercenary, who while has no apparent loyalties to the crown, has her own motives, thus an adventure of the duo unfolds before them as they escape and confront the many forces behind the initial attack and confront the mercenary's muddied past.

[x] Demons of America:[Modern Fantasy] Despite what everyone may have you believe demons exist and are flourishing in the underbelly of America. Many work in groups or alone all with their own personal motives. Those who are aware of their existence fear their presence signifies something larger, like bringing Hell to Earth. This story could follow many different plotlines whether it revolve around two demon hunters who are very much aware of the demon underworld and struggle as a devious demonic plot unfurls, or a tale of two demons that may enjoy life on earth and the human contacts they've made, or a story of a human falling in love with a demon, and many more possibilities with this one.

[x] Of Heroes and Villains:[Modern Sci Fi] A super hero epic which can be explored and built upon with many different paths to be taken as we explore various super villains and heroes and build upon the world. There is no specific hook here because, similar to demons of america, it is a broad concept which I'd love to customize fully with my RP partner.

[x] Hack the Cure: [Modern] In the modern world a powerful pharmaceutical corporation unveils a new vaccine that boasts to be the end of cancer. This story has two sub scenarios;
A) A mid tier scientist discovers horrible mental or physical side effects in the lower 3 percent of the test group, something the corporation initially covered up. It falls to her an ally to not only warn the public but escape the 60 floor gauntlet as the building falls under full lock down to prevent escape.

B) A competing corporation has sent their best hacker / infiltration team to steal the prototype vaccine to prevent world wide distribution under rumors the drug is not what it claims to be.

[x] Corporate Empires: [Futuristic Sci-fi]
The year is 2155, National leaders have been replaced by gigantic corporations. Wars are now fought on the market via advertising campaigns and corporate espionage. All human beings have nodes in the base of their skull for direct upload to the latest advertisements, campaigns, entertainment and information. Splicers are likened hackers of old, who have tampered with their node so they can break into corporate mainframes with the intent of stealing information or programs. Many directions this hook can go.

[x] The Enemy Could Be Your Lover: [Dark/High Fantasy] The theme here is that one character be it a female knight, princess, merchant, or traveller has one solid perspective enforced by a lifetime of predjudice, be it regarding an enemy kingdom, a group of people, or another race (Elves, Demons, etc) Finds herself at the mercy of this faction only to be the subject of someones affections and soon finds her very philosophy and perspective being called into question as things become far less black and white. [Craving this one]

[New!]
[x]The Gods Return: [Modern Fantasy] As it turns out, the many pantheons revered by various civilizations over the ages are real. Norse Gods, Greek, Hindu, Japanese, Aztec, Aboriginal, Eqyptian, Chinese, etc. and they have returned, easily conquering our modern day world. Each pantheon has staked claim to a part of the world, and are now at war with eachother. Humans are regarded differently depending on the faction but most consider them no more than servants, slaves or cattle, although with the gods numbers being finite some more loyal humans are elevated to godhood through ritual. A human elevated to godhood embodies their more prominent traits becoming a 'god' of what ever most represents them.
For a human to be chosen for the ritual an existing god must champion them, becoming the catalyst for the ritual, this forms a bond between the two and makes them responsible for the newly born god.

[This one is a bit more extensive and may require a fair amount of brainstorming. I feel like it'd also be easier to fully explain what I have in mind one on one. I'd be interested in exploring this one as it is certainly the most unique.]

---------

[x]More hooks will be added as I think of them, but remember if you're interested in a long term RP with me we don't have to use any of these, they are just ideas, and many of them are just foundations/themes and left vague for the direct purpose of tinkering or changing for the sake of personalizing and expanding.

[x] Please only PM me of you're interested in what I've discussed here, if you message me wanting FxM RP with a plot of your own suggestion or some copy pasted introduction that gives no indication you've even read this. (these happen far too many times to count) Then I will probably ignore you.

She's a delightful person to play with, so recommend anyone thinking about it give her a poke!

Yveria said:
[x] I am looking to engage in a long term fantasy-esque para RP with another woman. (I'm gay but if you're a man and can play female characters well enough I'll allow it) I absolutely love world building with other writers/RPers and find my most cherished and memorable RP's are those that lasted over lengthy periods of time where we established a fleshed out world full of interesting characters, places, plots and intrigue. Below I'll list some hooks that will hopefully catch some interest but it doesn't have to include any of them. I'm simply looking to build a world with a myriad of interesting characters and an over arching plot to drive us that includes some romance, smut, intrigue, violence/action, maybe some non con depending on characters involved, and all manner of good stuff that makes an interesting epic tale. When taking part in long term RP's like this playing multiples is important to the progress of the story.

[x] I RP in skype only, I've tried keeping up with threads and PMs in the past and just can't do it. Skype has a reasonably large character limit which allows for 4-7 paragraphs, which is generally what I'm looking for in a post. (Granted I much prefer substance over flair. so if you can only give me 2 or 3 paragraphs at times, I'd much rather that than 7 paragraphs describing the way the sun hits the trees with only one line for me to work off of.) And it keeps track of previous posts which is helpful.

[x] FxF means I want the primary characters/romancable characters to be women only. I stated in my opening post that if you're a man and can play female characters well enough, i'd be open to it. I understand for an RP with a large scale setting and many characters, obviously we'll include male characters to make the world seem balanced, but the main cast of playable characters are to be women only please.

[x] I like intrigue, so conspiracies and political craziness in fantasy or sci-fi settings can be fun, plus I'd be looking for some romance, or smut or a more complicated relationship between two or more characters. I won't lie I enjoy some non-con sprinkled in depending on the situation, one of the characters captured at one point perhaps.

[x]Plot Hooks[x]

[x] Princess and the Thorn: [Dark Fantasy] A kingdom is under siege by either an opposing kingdom or unknown force, helpless and out of options the princess readies herself for surrender/capture but is saved at the last second by a mysterious female mercenary, who while has no apparent loyalties to the crown, has her own motives, thus an adventure of the duo unfolds before them as they escape and confront the many forces behind the initial attack and confront the mercenary's muddied past.

[x] Demons of America:[Modern Fantasy] Despite what everyone may have you believe demons exist and are flourishing in the underbelly of America. Many work in groups or alone all with their own personal motives. Those who are aware of their existence fear their presence signifies something larger, like bringing Hell to Earth. This story could follow many different plotlines whether it revolve around two demon hunters who are very much aware of the demon underworld and struggle as a devious demonic plot unfurls, or a tale of two demons that may enjoy life on earth and the human contacts they've made, or a story of a human falling in love with a demon, and many more possibilities with this one.

[x] Of Heroes and Villains:[Modern Sci Fi] A super hero epic which can be explored and built upon with many different paths to be taken as we explore various super villains and heroes and build upon the world. There is no specific hook here because, similar to demons of america, it is a broad concept which I'd love to customize fully with my RP partner.

[x] Hack the Cure: [Modern] In the modern world a powerful pharmaceutical corporation unveils a new vaccine that boasts to be the end of cancer. This story has two sub scenarios;
A) A mid tier scientist discovers horrible mental or physical side effects in the lower 3 percent of the test group, something the corporation initially covered up. It falls to her an ally to not only warn the public but escape the 60 floor gauntlet as the building falls under full lock down to prevent escape.

B) A competing corporation has sent their best hacker / infiltration team to steal the prototype vaccine to prevent world wide distribution under rumors the drug is not what it claims to be.

[x] Corporate Empires: [Futuristic Sci-fi]
The year is 2155, National leaders have been replaced by gigantic corporations. Wars are now fought on the market via advertising campaigns and corporate espionage. All human beings have nodes in the base of their skull for direct upload to the latest advertisements, campaigns, entertainment and information. Splicers are likened hackers of old, who have tampered with their node so they can break into corporate mainframes with the intent of stealing information or programs. Many directions this hook can go.

[x] The Enemy Could Be Your Lover: [Dark/High Fantasy] The theme here is that one character be it a female knight, princess, merchant, or traveller has one solid perspective enforced by a lifetime of predjudice, be it regarding an enemy kingdom, a group of people, or another race (Elves, Demons, etc) Finds herself at the mercy of this faction only to be the subject of someones affections and soon finds her very philosophy and perspective being called into question as things become far less black and white. [Craving this one]

[New!]
[x]The Gods Return: [Modern Fantasy] As it turns out, the many pantheons revered by various civilizations over the ages are real. Norse Gods, Greek, Hindu, Japanese, Aztec, Aboriginal, Eqyptian, Chinese, etc. and they have returned, easily conquering our modern day world. Each pantheon has staked claim to a part of the world, and are now at war with eachother. Humans are regarded differently depending on the faction but most consider them no more than servants, slaves or cattle, although with the gods numbers being finite some more loyal humans are elevated to godhood through ritual. A human elevated to godhood embodies their more prominent traits becoming a 'god' of what ever most represents them.
For a human to be chosen for the ritual an existing god must champion them, becoming the catalyst for the ritual, this forms a bond between the two and makes them responsible for the newly born god.

[This one is a bit more extensive and may require a fair amount of brainstorming. I feel like it'd also be easier to fully explain what I have in mind one on one. I'd be interested in exploring this one as it is certainly the most unique.]

---------

[x]More hooks will be added as I think of them, but remember if you're interested in a long term RP with me we don't have to use any of these, they are just ideas, and many of them are just foundations/themes and left vague for the direct purpose of tinkering or changing for the sake of personalizing and expanding.

[x] Please only PM me of you're interested in what I've discussed here, if you message me wanting FxM RP with a plot of your own suggestion or some copy pasted introduction that gives no indication you've even read this. (these happen far too many times to count) Then I will probably ignore you.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75291

Hai! Leaving this hear, I play females! You do not need to be a futa, however, I think if you enjoy plot we will enjoy ourselves! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom