Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Magical Search Thread [Seeking literate, long term MxF RPs]

Magic Breeze

Super-Earth
[td]
Hello, and welcome to my search thread!

In this first post you'll find my roleplay preferences and requirements and what not. Basically the stuff you need to know to see if we'll work out as RP partners at all.
The following posts will have things like general pairings and what not, as well as cravings, maybe plots, depending on whether I have either of the last two at the time.

If after having a look you find yourself interested in playing with me, PM me!

Oh, one last thing before all that. A heads up: I just started college. I only play with people who can be patient in general, just doesn't work out otherwise...but, yeah, just to let people know things are going to be particularly tricky as I adjust.

Basic Requirements

• I'm looking for literate, creative partners.

I seek partners with a good grasp of the English language, who can write at least one or two decent paragraphs per post. (Preferably more for an introduction. o.o) I know roleplay is for fun, but...well, that's actually the point, in my case I won't enjoy myself if I got nearly nothing to read, the writing is awful, or both.
    (Basically, Quality over Quantity any day, but some quantity is also nice.)

As for creative, I don't just mean it in the...usual sense, but also people who can and do contribute to a roleplay. Give input! Help with decisions! If I wanted to think and work out everything myself, I'd just write alone, no?

Roleplay Preferences

• Roleplay Medium
    I play over PMs or email. (Email slightly preferred. It's easier to organize for me.) I rather not play in the forums, I'm kind of shy about it, but I may consider it.

Roleplay Length
    I'm only looking for long-term, story driven RPs.
    This doesn't mean no smut, or even very little of it (I do want smut, I like smut, and am, in fact, sad when people want almost none), just that it's...well, plot driven. Not PWP. =p

Roleplay Elements
    Speaking of which - I most definitely aim for sex (here is my f-list for do's and do-not's on that front) and romance to happen, as they are a must for my long term RPs. <3

Also, fantasy. It is an absolute must.
    If you want slice of life, or modern or historical settings of the realistic variety, I'm really not what you're looking for. ^^;

I tend to prefer things with high-stakes plots, as well.
    Meaning I love romance, and whatever drama might conjured up between two characters and how that unfolds is awesome. However, I also like there being more to the story. Big things, high stakes! Wars, conspiracies, rebellions, political intrigue, heck, the fate of the very world hanging in the balance! (Not necessarily any of those things. But, you know. Stuff like that.)
    This is the one must that isn't...100% a must? It's pretty damn important to me, but there's a very slim chance I'll go with an idea that doesn't have this.

Bonus points!

• (Just things I consider bonuses. Though they are far from required!)

Having Skype, Discord, AIM or YIM. (Especially the first two, it's what I'm on the most, at the moment.) I don't roleplay over them, but IMs are great for planning more quickly, and chatting OOC. I love chatting OOC! <3

Anime pictures!
    Again, I remind you it is just a bonus! I don't require the use of pictures to roleplay. So if you don't like pictures, or don't feel like using them or such, don't worry, I'm fine with a good description.
    Otherwise...I admit, I've come to really like people using pictures to represent their characters. (Just anime style ones though, most of the time I actually prefer a description to a real life photo.) If you're willing to look for one, awesome! Or feel free to ask my help looking or choosing, if you like. o.o

Writing well OOC.
    This is a bonus point rather than a requirement because I try not to judge people's writing when they message me OOC. But, from my experience, a lot of people who don't write correctly out of character aren't usually much better when we get to roleplaying. @.@; Also, good writing makes messages much easier and pleasant to read.
    So, I really don't want to pressure anyone, this is really more of a heads up: Anyone who messages me will get my attention much more quickly, as well as get me more excited to play with them, if their message includes at least punctuation and capitalization and the like. o.o
    Also, on a related note: Chatspeak kills my soul. x.x

One Partner, Multiple Roleplays
    I am very happy to meet new people, I am! But, I gotta say, I also love it when I find RPers who I really click with that are willing to do more than one RP together at a time.
    It’s obviously not a must, that’s why it’s here, but...yeah, just putting it out there. X3
    Word of warning, though, if you don’t like seeing the same character in more than one RP, you’ll likely be disappointed.

Multiple Characters
    I don’t mean NPCs. Those are pretty much a given, unless we’re doing something like...out in the cold desolation of space without anyone else, or with two survivors of an apocalypse or a deserted environment (both are unlikely, because it’s not really my thing). I mean more like playing more than one main character each, or having important secondary characters. This goes in the bonus points because while it can make roleplays much more interesting, I suppose can live without it.

Extra Information

• About myself. Not a must read by any means!
    Part of what I'll put here is things that are apparently just super important to some people, the rest are things that I think might be good to know.
    → I'm female.

→ I'm 24 years old.

→ English is not my first language.
    You are free to let that scare you away. Though, do allow me to say that I've been speaking English since I was quite young. Also, that most people I've met didn't guess and/or were actually really surprised to hear this.
    Oh, I'd also like to note that I welcome people correcting me! When I'm making a constant and consistent mistake, at least. It's how I've gotten better over the years and I am always happy to improve even more. ^^

→ I'm on the GMT timezone.

→ I'm on at somewhat unpredictable hours.

→ I don't care who is behind the screen.
    My wanting to know if a player is male or female is purely curiosity. Aside people who're underage (though those shouldn't even be here o_O), I'm happy to play with anyone.

→ I seriously don't handle pressure/impatience well.
    If I'm taking some time to post... a poke or friendly reminder or such about it is alright once in a while.
    But constantly bringing up that I haven't posted yet, asking when I'm going to, every day, or every hour...that is just going to make it take longer.
    It's not something I do on purpose, I just really don't do well with pressure. It makes me block.

→ I'm likely to give priority to partners I talk to OOC.
    This is also something I really don't do on purpose... But if I'm talking to someone, they're obviously on my mind, thus I will remember to post for them.
    I won't forget people I don't talk to or anything, they might just sadly skip my mind more often.
    This is why having an IM for OOC chatter is a big, big bonus.

And that's it for this post!
[/td]

[td] XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX [/td]

Back
Top Bottom