Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampyre Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

.R❦se

Moon
I'm seeking someone — male or female — to roleplay the devious male vampyre and his underlings in the roleplay below. I don't want hardcore smut, but sensual with a good balance of plot. You will find more information about what I prefer in a roleplay here.

Muse A — Me
Muse B — You

Muse A can't sleep, so she wanders over to her bedroom window to cool herself down. What she sees in the street below shocks her. It's a bloodbath, two groups of masked, dark silhouettes battling unto only one group remain. Her presence is sensed by one of them and they lock eyes for an instant before she backs up. Surely she's safe, she's two storeys up... The vampyre underlings know they've been witnessed and eventually kidnap her from her home. She gives them the run around, but inevitably they seize her and bring her to their boss — Muse B — and his vampyre club. They inform him of what happened and he's definitely not pleased with them, they've picked a fight with his rival's vampyres without permission and carelessly allowed a human to see it all. Nonetheless, he is quite interested in her, she's... different somehow and her blood is divine.

Send me a message if you're interested. I am flexible with some aspects of the plot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom