Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Command of a Super-heroine (dando20 and CoraJayne)

"Well then, masturbate for me until I tell you to stop. You won't move at the spot you are now" Dane said grinning.

Dane smiles seeing how funny she was with how she was playing herself. "Ok fine, just play with your breasts instead." He said as he dresses up as Plas-man. "NOw if you excuse me. I'll be testing my new plasma ray in the city" Dane said, showing her a futuristic gun.

Her hands moved up to her breasts as he said so. She knew she couldn't protest, he would make her do that. She just prayed that her comrades would find him and stop him before too many people got hurt.

Dane smiles, kissing Heldin before heading out. He targeted construction sites, seeing the power of the weapon he created. He then headed to city hall and fired on the pillars, collapsing the whole place. He saw the people running scared as he sees the mayor trapped. He casually walked in and took the money there. "Hehe..too easy. I'm surprised no one has bothered to stop me." Dane commented as he was walking out of the ruined building.

When he left, she spit on the ground to get his taste out of her mouth. The woman kept playing with her breasts, being gentle with herself. She had no idea what he was doing, but she knew it was nothing good.

Dane left the ruined city hall as he teleports back to his lair, walking to Heldin and kisses her again. "Mmm..I had loads of fun making a mess of that city. Perhaps you should try it someday. You might like it." Dane teasingly said to her.

"You can stop. Now you will do some destroying of your own" Dane said with wicked glee.

"That was yesterday. Now you're going to have some destructive fun. whether you want to or not" Dane said in a low, menacing tone.

Dane ignored her pleas, chuckling wildly. "Destroy all of city hall." Dane ordered her

Dane growled, slapping her on the face. "You WILL do as I command!!" Dane angrily said to Heldin.

Dane angryly looked at Heldin, knowing she can't resist the order for long. Eventually, she'll submit to following the last order she was given.

Dane grins, seeing her resist. "HEheh..isn't it adorable...resisting, knowing there is no point to" Dane commented.

The concrete crumpled in her hands. If she had to do it, she wasn't letting herself make it out alive. She would die in the city hall so she could bring no more destruction. Delilah let the sand drop and pulled on her clothes.

Heldin did as he said, but she didn't come out. The superhero allowed the dome to collapse on top of her, leaving her trapped. She was in pain, but alive, and didn't wish for anyone to find her.

Dane sees the news, seeing the destruction the hero called. He smiles, waiting for Heldin to come back.

Back
Top Bottom