Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Command of a Super-heroine (dando20 and CoraJayne)

dando20

Supernova
Plas-man stood on the skyscraper, waiting for the city's 'lovely' savior to arrive. He was hoping to talk her into forming a truce with her. However, it was all a trick into getting her guard down. Plas-man and that annoying super-bimbo has been at odds. She has proving to be nigh-invincible. There was no way to win a fight against her. But he wanders how he could take advantage of her naivety, assuming she has any.

Heldin landed on the building, glaring at the man in front of her. She was a slender woman, but built like an athlete. One that was prepared to beat him up. "This is your last chance, Plas-Man." She yelled above the wind, walking closer to him.

Plas-man sees Heldin landing, looking quite upset. "Hold on now. I didn't come here to fight. I just want to talk" He said as genuinly as he could fake it. "I rather not break another building with all this fighting" He kept going.

Heldin arched her eyebrow, still standing a few feet away from him as she crossed her arms. "You have thirty seconds to give me a good reason why I shouldn't have you taken away right now."

Plas-man sighed. "Fine..the truth is....I'm dying...One of my recent experiments poisoned me. I tried to fine a cure of it, but to no avail. I don't want to leave this world with any regrets. So I'm making amends to the people I've wronged. I know I have to answer for my crimes...but I just want to put our spite behind us. That's all I ask" He said to Heldin.

Heldin arched her eyebrow. Part of her wanted to believe him, but she knew better than to trust people. SHe kept her distance, but shrugged. "I guess I can do that."

"Good...I'm glad we can put all this behind us." Plas-man said offering a handshake to the heroine.

She stared at the hand for a long time, thinking about whether or not to shake it. After deciding it was safe, she took hold and gave one strong shake."

"I'm very glad we had this talk peacefully" Plas-man said before transmitting a neuro toxin that would kill anyone else in seconds, but would only knock Heldin out, if not for a few hours.

Plas-man grins wickedly as he carried Heldin and teleported back to his lair. He quickly strapped her on a pad and restraining her. He also set headphones on her and started playing the hypnotic noises, dragging her deeper and deeper into a trance. "Yes, my sweet. Soon you will be mine to control, along with your powers." Plas-man said with a wicked chuckle. He know by the time she wakes up, she will be completely submissive to him.

Heldin's inner self tried to resist, but the hypnosis was too strong. When she woke up, she had a far-off stare, and was ready to comply with anything her captor said It wasn't her, but it was what she was to become.

Plas-man (or rather his real name Dane) now saw Heldin waking up. She was now in a daze, awaiting any command. "Mmmm...good. very good. Now...What is your name...your real name" Dane asked with glee.

"Hmmm...the mayor's assistant. I would have guessed. Now...how did you get your powers?" Dane asked, wondering if she was an alien as everyone assumed.

"HEhe...I knew it. Now, I am your new master. You will obey everything I say. You're new purpose is to serve and please me." Dane commanded. "When you wake up, you won't remember the commands I gave you. But you will follow them until I put you in another trance. DO you understand?" Dane told her smiling at her.

"Yes sir." The woman said, her light blue eyes trained on him. "I am yours to command." She was unlike herself, her trance had turned her into some sort of mummy. Even her posture was different as she lay there.

Dane smiles, petting the alien demi-goddess. "Good girl...now...Awake" Dane commanded, taking her off the trance. He sees if the hypno program worked on her.

"I brought you here at my lair. SO you could serve me for all time" Dane said grinning. "And I'll be enjoying every moment, Delilah" Dane continued, using her real name.

"Hehe...why you told me, my new super-slave. Now walk over to me and kiss me" Dane commanded, knowing she has to do it.

Back
Top Bottom