Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for my new addiction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sleepless

Hey everyone, I'm Sleepless. I'm here, looking for my new addiction. Erotic roleplay has always been a passion of mine, and I love writing. There's just something about it that allows my perverted mind to run free - and explore fascinating ideas. I tend to get super super invested into my stories, and I'm really passionate about them.

My Style

The focus of my stories tend to be the characters, not so much the world around them. While I am absolutely enthralled by a creative dystopian future or interesting fantasy setting, I LOVE developing believable characters that are easy to connect with. As a result, I tend to write in first person (though you are more than welcome to play using any tense you want). I really enjoy getting behind the eyes of my characters, and breathing life into them. If you are someone who values personality, and really wants to make an impact on a character - I'm an excellent fit. If you're looking more for just the poses - or simply going through the motions....I might not be your type.

My Kinks

I'm perverted as fuck, kinkier than hell itself, and flexible enough to hit that long neglected itch. Instead of asking me what kinks I'm into, shoot me several of your favorites. I have WAY too many to really just list them out.

As far as shocking or scaring me off...... try me. I dare you.

My Plots

I don't really do plots in threads like this. Why? Because it's harder for me to personalize a plot that's already made, than it is to come up with something exciting and new - on the spot. I really really like to find out a little bit about my partner first, find what they're interested in, and then spit out some ideas that fit.

Stuff I like

--Video Games!--​
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Saints Row
XCOM
Overwatch
Danganronpa

--Original Characters I Can Play As (MOST ARE NSFW)--​
Female Gallery of Characters (in no particular order)
Flexi-Gendered Gallery of Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom