Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping the Siege (BurningWillows & Rskde)

img-thing

Connor looks around to make sure everyone is alright, glad to see that the sniper has been dealt with. The group begins to move again, they take their time, moving from cover to cover often, stopping many times for what seemed like a threat but turned out to be absolutely nothing.

They move only a few blocks before its night time again, they hunker down in a two story gymnasium, Gambler clears it out before giving it the all clear, allowing the group to file in.

"Yo, we're gonna need a patrol up and running, any volunteers?" Connor asks while looking around at Nathan and Stevey.

hemsworthtat.jpg

"I've got it." Nathan says, the other two team members seem visibly relieved that he is taking the duty. They all walk off to get sorted for bed, he walks over to Kaia, grabbing her by the arm. "You're on patrol duty." He says while dragging her off.

He finds a janitor's closet and opens the door, shoving her inside before closing the door behind him, immediately smashing his lips to hers. He breaks away for only brief intervals of air and conversation. "You have no idea how long I've waited.." He mutters. "I almost died today for you, it's your turn to repay me." He says.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ugob93mwnoc4wgowgo8cgs8w_640.jpg

The demoness had not expected to be put on patrol duties, nor did she realize his true intentions until the closet door locked, trapping them inside. A slow smile played on her lips, realizing he was just craving his goddess.

"Repay you?" she asked innocently, batting her lashes, "Whatever do you mean?"

Kaia hated doing the work for sex. She'd much rather be forced. To make that point come across she just stood and blinked at him, letting him control the situation. If he wanted something, he'd have better forced it upon her.

"Well what is it my pet? Show and tell time Nathan."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan chuckles when she tells him show and tell. "Gladly, goddess." He says before grabbing her hair and forcing her down on to her knees, stripping out of his pants to reveal his already aroused member. He forces it straight into her mouth, his hands on her head forcing her to go down on him.

He feels something buzz in his pocket as he does this, he uses one hand to force her on his cock before answering his phone. "Hello?" He asks into it.

"Hey baby, where've you been? You promised daily updates." A familiar female voice says into tge phone.

"Oh.. Yeah, sorry, things have been a little.. Tough." He says, holding himself back from groaning as he forces Kaia to deep throat him.

"Well how've you been? Have you missed me yet? I know it must be so tough out there!" She says.

"Oh yeah, it's definitely tough, and yeah.. I've.. God... Sorry, I've missed you, yeah." He says, his eyes clenching shut as he feels his climax approaching.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"Just.. You know Stevey, always trying to interrupt my phone calls.. Baby, I'm on patrol I gotta go." He says.

"Okay! I love you and I miss you." She says.

"Love you too." He says before shutting off his phone, stuffing it back into his rig and stripping it off. "Sorry about that, sexy." He says to her, not like she could respond.

"You enjoying this or something?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. Using her hair he lifts her to her feet before he leans forward, biting into her neck and sucking his daily deposit of her blood, making him groan quietly.

"Thank you, mistress." He says after his drip has been dried.

Her knees hit the floor roughly, but it only brought a bigger smile to her face. Kaia did not like soft and demure. His hands caught fistfuls of her hair as he shoved his cock into her mouth without ceremony, pushing it down her throat and causing her to choke a little as he began a hard and viscous rhythm, face fucking her. As he did his pocket buzzed and her eye darted up, listening to the phone call. Surprisal rang through her that he wasn't single. Not the kind of surprise that would force her to dismiss her toy though. Kaia had been with plenty of unavailable men. It just made sex with them that much more taboo.

His hand were forcing her faster and faster on him, and she could see him struggle to keep his composure when on the phone. So it was no shock when he ended the call that he dragged her up and attacked her neck, the pleasure in him begging for a fix.

"Got a girl back home?" she purred, running her hands down his neck as he sucked from hers, eliciting soft moans from her, "Baby, what are you getting yourself into. Now I have to share you. Will you share me though? Maybe she'll want me too."

Sometimes they got possessive, other times they were not. She wanted to see if the idea of sharing the demon would make him wetter or upset. It was a toss up really. Her fingers played with his clothing as he drank, undressing him piece by piece while she waited for his answer, wanting to see his naked body. The two new sex toys she had hidden in her pockets were pressing into her sides now, reminding her they could have plenty of play in here while no one was looking.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan groans softly when her blood enters his system, his eyes rolling up into the back of his head. The only reason he had taken the fix was to make sure he wasn't reminded of Peyton. "Yeah.. I was thinking about breaking things off." He mutters against her neck, kissing his blood drip before moving way from her.

He stands naked before her. "Mistress, I'd prefer if you didn't go for other men while I'm yours.. But I can't stop you." He says to her, his hands on her hips. He licks his lips to get any of that remaining blood off of them, the feeling of even a little more entering his system makes him shiver.

"Like.. I know you and Nahla have a thing going on, but I'm not jealous, you can do what you want and I can't stop you because I'm not the one in this relationship with control." He says quietly, resting his head in the crook of her neck as he speaks.

He moves away for a moment, tugging on her clothes gently before stripping her down so that she is as bare as he is. He holds a hand up to his head, stepping away for a moment, his eyes clenching shut. "I remember.. Being into short girls.. Like 4'11 short." He says quietly. "That was Peyton.. Very short, lovely really.. But you're better." It was like he was having an argument with himself.

"More blood, please mistress, let me forget." He whispers, his hand beginning to grab fistfuls of his own hair as his memories fight a battle over right and wrong. "I can't keep going on like this.."

Kaia's face screwed up as he spoke of quitting things with the girl, Peyton, "No my pet. Stay with her. I am simply your drug. Your goddess. I will be more pleased if you kept with her."

For a number of reasons. Kaia had no idea how long this could last, and she would rather leave him with a girl than without. And secondly, the tantalizing idea of having him and his girl for herself made her wet with want.

"I will be with whoever I please," Kaia snapped, pushing him back slightly, "I own you my pet. I am the one with the control. I simply allow you the right to fuck me when and how you wish. Remember that, and your place. Or I will punish you."

She let him undress her, but then she stood there with her arms crossed watching him. A part of her loved the turmoil in them, the constant battle over lust and love. Two forces fighting each other. She didn't feed him anymore. Instead she pulled out the dildo shaped dog toy and handed it to him before turning around and bending over, pressing her ass to his cock.

"I will not feed you more," she stated, "But I need to feel you in me now. You will feel better once your cock is inside of me pet. Please. Fill me with both until I cannot handle any more. This will please us both."

She had no idea if it were true, but Kaia was horny now and cared little other than wanting a good, rough fucking. It was her addiction as much as it was his. They needed to be quick though, or else they'd be caught.

"One round Nathan," she begged, "A quick one. You can't resist my deliciousness."

hemsworthtat.jpg

"Yes, mistress, I said you will be with whoever you please, I would never suggest otherwise." He says to her. "I guess I won't break things off?" He says quietly, still in turmoil over this whole thing. "But mistress.. You're the only one I want." He says to her.

"Need.. More.. Blood.." He whispers when she presses her ass against him. "Is that true?" He whispers, his head feels like it's splitting itself open. His hands grab her hips, forcing his cock straight into her pussy before taking the dog toy and shoving it into her ass. He starts to pump his hips and his hand, wanting only to pleasure her.

"One round.." He says quietly. His cock slips inside of her easily, already covered in her saliva that would be used as a lubricant. He starts immediately with a rough pace, his hips slapping against hers and his hand punching the toy in and out of her ass.

Kaia groaned loudly as he pierced her, and then she felt the toy press into her ass, suddenly filling both ends. A perfect sigh left her lips, her hands pressed to the wall as he found a vigorous rhythm, pounding into her with both. Her orgasm was climbing fast, and soon she was squealing his name as her eyes shut and her body tensed, her climax rolling over her.

"Oh god yes baby. Your turn baby, your turn."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan feels her orgasm which makes him groan as she tightens around him. It's not long before his seed is within her, he pulls both himself and the toy out of her, placing the toy on the ground before grabbing Kaia and pulling her in for a kiss. "Until next time.. I'm gonna miss these lips.." He says quietly against her lips.

The quickie was just that: quick. As he pulled out and removed the toy she turned and kissed him right back, pressing her naked body to his. But the kiss couldn't last, and the demon had things to do. not to mention he had promised to be the patrol. Patrolling her sex was not going to cut it.

"You should dress and go," she murmured back against his tasty lips, "Before one of your team mate notice your absense. Don't worry, I'm not going far."

Picking up her clothes she dressed then creaked the door open, looking left and then right. When the coast was clear she stepped out, going right which took her back to the group. She never liked to be too far from Nahla, although as long as she was close enough to hear trouble brewing, Kaia felt fine. Returning to camp, she made a half-ass comment about quitting the job assigned to her, muttering about humans as she sat down with Nahla.

"Hello shaytan," the jinn greeted, kissing her cheek, "Come to join little ol me?"

"Of course. It's always you my Nahla. Who else?"

"Yourself," Nahla laughed, referring to the demons usual disappearances to be alone

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan nods, groaning quietly when her lips leave his. He watches her dress before doing so himself, getting back into his clothing and gear. "Until next time.." He says while watching her leave. He slips out himself, holding his P90 tightly to his chest as he starts to move. He patrols through the upper levels of the gym, keeping his eyes on the windows, his trained and experienced eyes looking out for any movement on the outside.

He blinks when he sees a lot of movement suddenly begin to take place. "This is Nathan, whole lot of movement outside." He says into his radio. "Get everyone upstairs into a room with no windows, possible attack imminent." He says while starting to sprint to where the group currently was, sliding down the stair railing while starting to rush civilians upstairs, his voice in a hurried whisper as he does so.

Nathan crouches down by the door, his weapon raised in the direction of the street. The shiny badges of Canadian Death Police shine brightly against the moonlight, most of them carrying flamethrowers and other wicked looking prototype weapons. Word must've gotten around that a group of supernaturals are moving around.

img-thing

Connor hears the radio transmission, children are his first priority to start rushing up the stairs, quietly telling them to play hide and seek upstairs, he starts to quietly count while they all run off, giggling excitedly. He stops counting when they are out of ear shot, he turns to Nahla and Kaia, stepping over to them. "Y'all had best get upstairs." He says to them. "We need you to keep the group in check, get them away from windows, protect them." He says before sliding his sidearm from his side, offering it to Nahla by placing it at her feet. "Just in case.. I haven't seen you in combat, I've seen her." He says while motioning to Kaia.

"Good luck." He says before moving over to the entrance with Nathan. "How many are we looking at?" He asks, watching the enemies start to move into position.

"About two squads, that's twenty four highly trained supernatural hunters bub." Nathan responds, raising his weapon up at them.

"Do you think they know we're here?" He asks quietly, one of them, obviously the leader starts to walk out, holding his hands up.

"Americans! I want to talk!" He calls to the building.

098b403b670aae03174e1c0ac74acafa.jpg

Stevey jogs upstairs behind the group of civilians, herding them into a corner with no windows while telling them to remain silent, he grabs something small and metal, little jagged edges peaking from the top of it from his pack before screwing it on to the muzzle of his rifle, silently pacing over to the window that has a view of the enemy force, the butt of his rifle pressed against his wounded shoulder.

He curses silently as he looks through the scope, counting them, it's obvious they are badly outnumbered. His finger slips into the trigger guard, he feels a hand on his good shoulder.

tumblr_lns57n7nam1qlad7oo1_500.jpg

"Keep watch over me, brother." He says while clapping the sniper on the shoulder, walking downstairs to the other two members of his team. "Nathan, take a position on the stairs, Connor stay close to the door with your shotgun.. I'm going out there." He says before pushing open the doors, his gun hanging on his chest, the enemy keeps their weapons cautiously raised, but Kaleb knows that Stevey has good eyes on what's going on, he wouldn't let him go out there if he was going to die.

He closes the door behind him, walking out into the middle of the street with the Canadian officer, watching him cautiously. "Is there a problem, officer?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, one hand stays on his M4.

"You're an American soldier, are you not?" He asks with the raise of his rifle.

Kaleb taps his shoulder, showing him the patch. "No, I am not." He says. "I am from a private contractor." He says.

"So that's what America is doing? Hiring others to do their dirty work?" The officer asks with the shake of his head. "Truly a mystifying enemy." He muses.

"Can I ask what you need from me and my men?" He asks him.

The Officer looks at him, pulling one of his leather gloves back so that it snaps on his wrist. "We know you are harboring the Supernaturals in there." He says, motioning to the gymnasium.

Kaleb raises his eyebrows. "Supernaturals? We're completing the civilian evacuation." He says to him. "The only people in there are my men and American civilians.. Non combatants if you would." He explains.

"Then you should have no problem allowing my men inside." He says with a tight smile.

"Actually I have a very big problem with that." Kaleb says while raising his rifle to a resting position, noticing how the troops behind him seem more alert.

"And that is..?" He asks.

"First off, call off your goons, I'm getting spooked." Kaleb tells him.

"Hey! Did I tell you to raise your weapons?" The officer says while turning around to his men, scolding them.

Out of respect, Kaleb doesn't make a move on the man, as much as he hates Kaia for breaking his wrist, he want any body to endure what the Canadians were doing to the Supernaturals. The officer turns back to the fire team leader, speaking again. "Apologies, now, what is the problem?" He asks.

"We've been shot at by your forces with little to no context all day, what's stopping you now?" Kaleb asks him with the raise of his eyebrows.

"We don't want you, we want the supernaturals you are harboring." The officer says while taking a step forward.

"I wouldn't take another step, my sniper has a anxious trigger finger." He warns the officer, who immediately steps back, not wanting to lose his head.

"Hand over the supernaturals and you and your men will live." The Canadian tells him.

Kaleb rubs his chin in thought, snapping his fingers. "How about.. No. These civilians are American citizens, you haven't fully occupied this area, you have no right to take them according to the Geneva convention." Kaleb tell him.

"Can you show me exactly where it says that in the Geneva convention?" The officer asks with a chuckle.

"No, I was never good at that shit." Kaleb tells him.

The officer shakes his head. "We will have to take them by force." The man says.

"Yeah, can I get a head start before that happens?" He asks while taking a grenade from his belt, thumbing the pin on it. "Hey, your goonies are getting anxious again, I might just let you inside if they back down." He says.

This officer truly is an idiot. He turns again to yell at his troops, this time Kaleb jumps forward, pulling the pin from his grenade but holding the safety in place. He wraps his arm around the officer's neck tightly, holding the grenade in the air. "Shoot and he dies!" He yells to them, starting to back up slowly.

"Stevey, peaches." He says. One of the gymnasium windows breaks, then, a loud bang pierces the mostly silent night, a bullet flying into the nearest soldier. The enemy begins to scramble, terrified, Stevey had put a flash hider on to his rifle, the enemy would have no idea where he was, rounds flying out every second or so, each round finding its mark until Stevey has to reload. By that time Kaleb has reached the door, stepping inside before throwing the grenade towards the enemies, making them scramble to cover as shrapnel flies all around them, crippling one of the soldiers by piercing his upper calf.

Stevey was still using his psychological sniping to pick off enemies brave enough to go for their friends. Soon only about twelve enemies, not including the officer remain, they refuse to leave cover.

Kaleb pulls the officer inside, disarming him quickly before walking him upstairs to the group of supernaturals. "This is my new friend, he might be responsible for most of the shit going on in Canada right now." He explains to the supernatural group, he grabs his pistol, smashing the butt of it into the officer's head, forcing him to his knees in front of the group. Kaleb then places his foot in the middle of the man's back, kicking him face first on to the floor. He nods to Kaia. "Have fun with him." He says before grabbing his M4, returning to the door to begin shooting back.

In only ten minutes flat the rest of the enemies have been routed or killed, they would not be coming back.

Just in case, the group of four soldiers stays on watch for the rest of the night.

7cf5d74b1a3d45499b38c9551b41bd51.jpg

Everything became chaotic. They were hustled upstairs and told to hide - much to the annoyance of Kaia - and as they hid there they could hear gun shots and then an explosion, Nahla wincing as she curled further into Kaia, who had her arm around her and was trying to keep her and the rest calm.

When they were presented with the man, who fell to the ground Nahla was terrified of what Kaia might do, especially with the children in the room. But the demon surprised her by not moving, keeping her arm tightly around Nahla as if sensing her jinn needed her more than revenge did. Instead Nahla watched as the man's head turned, Kaia using her telekinetic powers, until there was a small click and his head fell. She had simply snapped his neck, a quiet and subtle death that the children wouldn't notice. He simply looked asleep to them.

"I could have finished them all off without a grenade," Kaia growled as she watched the men get into position, "This fight would be long over if they let me fight."

"I need you safe though," Nahla whispered, resting her head on her shoulder, "And the children need us to keep them safe."

"I am safe," Kaia growled, "I'm always safe."

"I know."

img-thing

In the morning, a large storm rolls through the city, forcing the group to stay put for fear of getting sick or the off chance they get struck by lightning.

Connor sits next to Nahla, Kaia had gone off on patrol with Nathan again, though this time they are actually patrolling, Kaleb had made sure, a suspicion that Nathan hadn't been on patrol yesterday wasn't confirmed but the leader was suspicious.

The Pointman looks at the beautiful girl he sits next to. "Where'd y'all live before you came here? Or were you from here originally?" He asks, his shotgun is on the ground in front of him on a towel, skillfully disassembled. Connor starts cleaning it while he waits for her answer.

That night had been rough. The body had been dragged away but the small group was still on high alert. Eventually they got the children to bed, but even then Kaia and Nahla stayed up all night, Nahla nervous and Kaia calculating. By morning a storm had rolled in, forcing them to stay indoors. This time Kaia offered to go on patrol with Nathan, and Nahla had her suspicions but kept them to herself.

She was sitting alone when Conner strolls up and sits down, breaking down his gun to clean. Pulling her legs up to her chest, Nahla shifted a little over so she was further from him, liking her personal space, "We uh, travel a lot. Kaia and I that is. We found this group fleeing and tried to help. Well...I tried, Kaia complained. But she couldn't leave so she started helping too. Before here we were in New York, and before that Spain."

img-thing

Connor nods. "You've travelled more than me." He says with a laugh, eyeing the barrel he just cleaned before placing it down on the towel. "You and Kaia seem to have known each other for awhile, what's your story?" He asks while starting to put his shotgun back together, everything looks a lot cleaner now. "That'll work better.." He mutters before starting to slot in more shotgun shells, doing so until it is full.

He leans back against the wall and looks at her, his eyes studying her features, putting his hands behind his head. He had noticed her moving away from him, she didn't seem very social, normally hanging around Kaia, but she seemed to be the wisdom of the two, and very.. Beautiful, she had an odd Arabic feel to her voice and her looks, which perplexes him as he had never really known anybody from foreign countries. "Also where're you from originally? Egypt or something?" He asks.

She sat there, losing interest in his gun so instead finding herself staring out the window at the rain as she replied, "our story is a long one. One much longer than yours. It can not easily be summed up in a few words."

She was cryptic, but she had to be. The chances were they'd be out of this city and into the refugee camps down south within the week. Then she'd never see these men again. They couldn't know her secrets, not if she wanted to protect herself.

His question came with an odd stare and she looked over, noticing his gun was reassembled before returning to storm watching, "I have no home really. If you are trying to discern my origins from my looks, know looks can be deceiving. But to make matters easier for you, we can just say I am from the Middle East. Arabic is my first language."

First human language she corrected inside her head but said nothing out loud. Jinns had a language all their own, and Nahla knew it well, but it was not one any being on this earth would know.

img-thing

"Ah.. My bad, I never really paid attention in school when it came to other Cultures." He admits. "And I never really learned much about.. Supernaturals, honestly the whole idea confuses me sometimes." He admits. "The whole thing on the amount of different species and types and al of this you gotta learn, so many haven't even been discovered we weren't trained on them. He admits while pressing the safety of his M1014 to on. He places the shotgun on the ground in front of him.

He takes his helmet off, wiping sweat from his forehead and out of his hair, when his arms lift up, if she was looking, she would notice a large bloodspot on his side, his white shirt stained and continuing to spread. His arms fall back down before his fingers wipe his eyes. "Nahla, how do y'all feel about this whole war?" He asks. "I mean, I'm not really all for killing people in the first place.. I used to have a lot of friends who moved to Canada, it's just hard to believe." He says with the shake of his head.

"Knowing another's culture and raising can help a man like yourself in negotiations," Nahla spoke wisely, "insulting ones culture can do much the opposite and bring you enemies. And you would not like to make an enemy of me or my Shaytan."

It was obvious she was not too pleased with Conners ignorance.

Her head turned from the window again as he asked about the war, "Is that really a question? My people, be them my species or another, have suffered for millennia at the hands of humans, who kill what they do not understand. So many of us have been hiding all our lives. And when we finally get brave enough to reveal ourselves our worst nightmares come to life. We become hunted, tortured and killed. I've seen some even raped. How do I feel about the war? I feel like humans are just tiny children with guns who shoot anything bigger or scarier than them. One day your race is going to come across a foe not so easily killed though. And then you will look to us for help. But where will we be then?"

She sighed, "I know some are on our side, and for those I thank and respect. But many harbour a fear of us. Or an ignorance as you just admitted. We want to live in peace with you all, but as you said, none of you will learn our ways. You insult our races, our cultures, and our beings. And you expect us to be compliant."

She rose, a flare of annoyance now in her eyes, "Even you Connor. This is but a job of yours. Niether you nor you men have tried to engage with my group. You do not even know what we are capable of. You see us as the weak ones, when in truth some of us hold more power than your awful weapons can conjure. Next time we speak, perhaps you will remember this. You see supernaturals as a race of scared, floundering babes in need of protection. What you do not see is the strongest of us fighting to protect our weakest. And we won't stop fighting, not till the threat is gone. Don't let that threat be you."

With that she turned and strode off, Conner obviously striking a nerve.

img-thing

Connor blinks as she leaves, he hadn't meant to piss her off, he was just interested, it wasn't really his fault that he didn't know much, he hadn't known many supernaturals. She also hadn't given him the chance to explain that they wanted to keep the group safe, by avoiding putting them in the fight there was a much smaller chance of them dying, why couldn't they see that?

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan stands next to one of the windows of the gymnasium, staring down at the street pouring with rain. Kaleb had stopped watching the two, but he wasn't really in the mood for anything, he looks over at Kaia and he can tell that something is bothering her.

"Are you annoyed by the fact we won't let you guys fight?" Nathan asks, knowing that the demoness was a warrior, not one to watch conflicts. "You do know why, right?" He asks while walking over to her, watching out of the window still.

Kaia's head snapped up as Nathan spoke to her. She had been eavesdropping on Nahla and Conner, making sure that man kept his distance. But now her pet was speaking to him and she looked up, noticing the sliver of rationality returning to him. She hadn't meant to leave him without, and if she kept it up she'd lose her pet. The heat of the fight had kept him from thinking about the withdrawals, which meant she needed to bring those dirty thoughts right back.

"Of course I'm annoyed," she snapped, standing up and walking towards him as her voice lowered, "None of you let me play. How unfair is that?"

No one was paying them attention as she passed by him, her clothed breast touching his arm, "You men and your cockiness, thinking no woman can help. I have my own ways you know." An invisible hand suddenly caressed his cheek, its thumb rubbing along his lips, "I have power."

The hand continued caressing, now running down to his shoulders and massaging it, each one in turn, "I know why though. You felt the need to protect us. You should be protecting them, the children and the weak. Not me Nathan. You know better. You know much better...and you know the punishments of upsetting me."

The hand disappeared, and when he would look over his shoulder he'd find he couldn't see her anymore, the demon having disappeared as if she had never been around. The only thing left over was the faintest smell of demon blood, and the words carrying themselves into his ears, "Now you'll have to catch me...before you can have me."

Nahla practically ran into her shaytan, both of them rushing in opposite directions. Nahla looked upset, and Kaia had a grin on her face, loving to tease her pets.

"You're in a good mood," Nahla stated.

"And you are not," Kaia pulled her in, hugging her close, "I overheard. My sweet Nahla, you musn't fuss over ignorance."

"But I do, she sighed, leaning her head against Kaia's, "Silly of me, I know."

"Let me cheer you up," the demon cooed, dragging her jinn away towards a room in the back of the building, holding nothing more than yoga mats and a couple mirrors. The door had a lock, but Kaia didn't bother with it, knowing the only one who might come looking for her would be Nathan...and when he saw her...

Her lips pressed hard into Nahla's and the jinn melted instantly, wrapping her slender arms around her. In seconds their clothing was pulled off and thrown, strewn around the room as they naked bodies collided with one another's, their lips hot on the others. Laying Nahla down the demon smiled, running a finger down the brunette's perfect body.

"Let me cheer up my princess," Kaia whispered, winking at her, "I think a little tongue is in store."

She was already on her knees as she lifted Nahla's legs, putting each one over a shoulder. Then she bent her head low, doing almost a downward dog pose so that her ass faced the door, her pussy on display for whoever dared to interrupt. Slowly she made wide circles with her tongue, kissing and licking her clit before moving down to her fold's. In minutes her tongue was fucking Nahla's pussy hard, her mouth wide as she dived her tongue as deep as it could go, finding her sweet spots and attacking them to make the jinn cum. Both of them were moaning and groaning, Kaia's face firmly in Nahla's sex, Nahla's hands in her hair, unable to hear anything but her pounding heart and loud cries of passion.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan bites the bottom of his lip. "I suppose it's not very fair.." He says to her. "I mean, it's Kaleb's call, not mine, you'd have to take it up with-" He feels her clothed breast brush his arm and his mind seems to shut down for a moment. He blinks for a moment, he feels the hand touching his cheek. "Your ways.." He says quietly, all words are then cut off by the hand touching his lips, it feels much like hers but for some odd reason he cannot see it.

He then groans quietly as the hand makes its way down to his shoulders, his eyes closing as it massages him. "That feels good-" He looks around after hearing her punishment, she had just.. Disappeared. He seems confused, the hand seems to fade away as well as her presence as she leaves him behind. He walks over to Connor and nods to him. "I'm on break man, you're up." He says while clapping the Pointman on the shoulder. Nathan ditches his gear in the small corner he had called his sleeping area for this gymnasium. Once his gear is there he sniffs the air, almost like a dog catching a scent. The sweet sickly smell of her blood fills his nostrils, he follows the smell almost in a trance, opening the door silently and seeing the two beautiful partners in action.

Nathan walks over to Kaia, grabbing her wrist and holding it up to his mouth before biting into it, draining the wound of blood before sitting back, his eyes close for a moment before opening, he looks at Kaia. "What do you command me, mistress?" He asks her. "You did say if I found you I could have you, but I would not want to intrude." He says quietly, wondering what he should do now that his body has taken the drug it craves.

When the door opened, Kaia had expected the man to take one look at her luscious ass and bury his bone in it. Instead he went for her wrist, feeding the addiction before all else. As he sat back her hand returned to caressing Nahla, now rising to roughly squeeze her breasts and make her jinn moan harder. Her mouth was too busy to talk so she simply ignored his question, letting him choose for himself what he wanted to do. Nahla's moans increased in volume as Kaia's tongue dove deeper, swirling and making odd patterns within her, trying to pleasure her in every way.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan gets to it after she ignores the question, grinning now that he has free reign. He walks over to her from behind, pulling down his pants and underwear just enough for his cock to flop out, already aroused from seeing the two going at it. He lines himself up with her pussy and rams into her, his hands taking her hips as his hips buck against them, already feeling the pleasure from feeding his addiction of blood and sex from the she-demon, he is surprised Nahla didn't say anything about it, though he realizes that she is a little preoccupied.

A moan escaped the demon's perfect lips, vibrating into her sweet genie as Nathan impaled her. Now it had become a threesome, Kaia tongue fucking Nahla, while Nathan cock fucked her. For Nahla, all she had to do was lie back and enjoy; and she was. But not for long. After her first orgasm Kaia switched spots, making the jinn lick and suck her sweet sex while Kaia gave Nathan's cock a good amount of deep throat. And when she came, the positions changed again, this time with Nathan on the ground, one girl on his cock, the other his mouth...

An hour past of hot sex before both girls collapsed on the man, each under either arm as they came down from yet another orgasm, unable to do any more.

"Fully satisfied," Kaia sighed happily and Nahla nodded, "Definitely with this one. ."

"Good job baby," Kaia purred, her eyes flickering up to Nathan's, "Satisfied my pet?"

"He'd better," Nahla laughed, "we just gave him the best sex of his life."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan had never had a threesome, and these two seemed to make up for that little fact, he finds himself wanting more but then again, he's fully satisfied with just Kaia so he doesn't mind or need the extra body when it comes to sex with the demoness.

After they collapse on top of him he lets them crawl into his arms, curled up against him. He laughs. "Yeaaah, best sex of my life." He says with a quiet chuckle, his eyes closing for a moment. "Honestly, never been more satisfied." He admits.

"So Nahla, I saw you had your suspicions." He says with a laugh. "Rumors confirmed and all of that? Did you not tell her, mistress?" He asks while looking at the demoness.

Back
Top Bottom