Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping the Siege (BurningWillows & Rskde)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ugob93mwnoc4wgowgo8cgs8w_640.jpg

In her dream the demon laughed and set his taloned hands on her hips, increasing his thrusts. He got faster and faster, while the demon behind him also quickened their pace, thrusting into his ass. The three way only increased her pleasure as she bounced on his dick, moaning to herself.

"Is that all you've got?" she groaned, enticing the orgy to get kinkier.

hemsworthtat.jpg

"No, it is not." He says while walking over to the selection of dog toys and such. He grabs a doggy bone and a collar, walking over to the demoness and sticking the bone in her mouth, starting to slide it in and out of her mouth before putting the collar on her, essentially choking her.

He then leans down, biting down on her neck and sucking up more of her blood before lining the head of his cock up with her ass this time, slamming into her and continuing the same speed and hardness of it.

In her dreams one of the demons crawled on the bed, his dick slapping her in the face before he plunged it down her throat. It was an odd shape, like that of a bone but it fit easily as he slid it in and out, moaning. The other demon realigned to her ass and pierced her without hesitation, taking her backside as he filled her inch by inch. Now two of her three holes were stuffed, making her wish one more would come and fuck her pussy so she could be filled completely. Her body still wiggled and spasmed though as she was throat and ass fucked, her orgasm coming swiftly as suddenly she squirted out cum, hitting the man's stomach. A collar appeared as if out of thin air on her throat and he tugged hard, choking her as the bone slid into her mouth, cutting all oxygen. She heard the moans and then the air rushed back into her lungs.

God was this ever hot.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan is still surprised that she hasn't woken yet, but he doesn't complain as he continues to fuck her tight asshole. His free hand reaches down and starts playing with her pussy, he is very surprised when all of a sudden she squirts on him, good to know that he can pleasure her like that.

He pulls the collar a little tighter before going back to playing with her pussy and fucking her senseless.

The fingers were just too much and Kaia felt herself growing aroused again, the pleasure building faster this time. When she came for a second time she gasped and this time it woke her, the dream fading as she jolted up, sucking in air and staring at the face of...Nathan? It took the demon three seconds to evaluate the dog toy in her mouth, the fingers frozen in her pussy, and the cock buried inside her ass. Then with a snarl she lay back down, "Well, what are you waiting for? You know the lust will only get worse unless you fuck me, so get a move on. And go harder, I'm not fragile."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan nods, tossing the dog toy aside before pressing his lips against hers, pinning her against her makeshift bed as he begins to slam into her over and over, his forehead resting against hers, his eyes staring into her eyes. "Is this what you wanted?" He growls to her. "I couldn't stop thinking about it, you were in my dreams.." He says quietly. "I want your blood, your ass, everything you have to offer. And I'm taking it." He growls to her before biting down on her neck again, sucking up the blood that comes out, which just makes him slam into her harder.

She held the laugh back, seeing the lust burning in his eyes. Wow, he had it bad. How much had he drank? Hardly enough to warrant fucking her in her sleep, but from the discarded dog bone toy Kaia could tell this man had a few kinks up his sleeves. She let him bite her once more than pressed a finger to his lips as he groaned and increased his speed.

"No more blood," she ordered, knowing he'd complain. With how much he had taken in, she wouldn't be surprised to see him going through withdrawals now if she left him without. She needed to stop him though before this killed him. She wanted a pet, not a grave, "Don't worry baby, I'll let you enjoy my body whenever the needs rise. But you'll have to be good if you want this drug."

She tapped her neck where the skin had healed and then pulled him in for a long kiss.

"You're mine now Nathan," she moaned, his cock buried in her ass feeling all too good, "I'll treat you good baby, I promise. Being a demon's bitch has its perks."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan sighs quietly against her finger as it touches his lips. "But I need it.." He says quietly, it was if a different person had taken him over, even he is surprised by his own words, but he continues to pound into her ass.

"Whenever I want?" He whispers. "I feel so lucky, so special.." He says with a chuckle as he continues. "I'll do anything for you, sexy." He says quietly before kissing her back, sighing against her lips as he feels his climax starting to get closer and closer.

"I'm yours.." He whispers. "As long as you don't call me a bitch again we won't have problems." He says quietly before starting to play with her pussy again.

"I got plenty of names I can call you Nathan," she purred, her glowing blue eyes dancing in the dark, her soft breaths hitching with each plunge of his thick cock into her ass. When his fingers began teasing her lips and clit again she let out a soft moan. He was amateur.

"If bitch doesn't sit right I'll simply call you my toy," she purred, "my handsome little sex toy. I'll treat you so good baby. So good."

Every thrust, ever rub was stroking the demon within her, making it content with sex. And now that she had gained a pet she'd be getting fucked daily. She remembered one pet that had craved her so much he barely slept to fuck her for hours, and then often called her to his work so that he could fuck her pretty mouth while he worked. She had kept that one around for almost five years, enjoying his company far too much. Eventually she let him free at Nahlas request although know and then he'd still send her texts, asking for a midnight romp. That would be over now with this war. But I got this eye candy to fuck my pussy silly. And he's a kinky one too. I'll definitely be keeping him

"You may come inside as many times as you wish," she groaned, knowing her words would please him, "demoness' cannot bear children. Fuck me till you cum and cum and cum again my handsome pet. Fill my stomach with your seed."

Her hand reached out and pulled him into another sensual kiss, her tongue invading his mouth without permission to taste him. Then she let him go, rising her hips off the ground to let him sink deeper into her ass as she groaned, "like that. God baby yes, like that. Sink into me. Enjoy me. Use me."

hemsworthtat.jpg

"And what should I call you? Kaia? Master? Mistress? Owner?" He asks her. "I'm fine with toy.. I never want to not have your blood in my system baby." He says to her quietly as he continues to pound into her ass over and over.

Without permission two of his fingers sink into her pussy, starting to thrust in and out while he does the same with her tight asshole, almost as if he wants to give her pleasure. "Yes, I'm yours, treat me how you want." He groans quietly, the blood starting to influence him again. It tasted so good, his mind needs her, and her blood, he can feel his body craving it, like cigarettes. She's his cigarette.

"Good.. I wasn't planning on pulling out." He groans quietly, he knows a little about demons and demoness'. The moment she presses her lips to his he came inside of her ass. His tongue wrestles with hers as he pulls out of her, but fills her again by thrusting into her pussy, the amount of blood he had had would keep him going for one more orgasm.

Cum drips from her tight ass as he pulls out and wastes no time shoving into her pussy, already addicted to her body. It made her moan louder, feeling worshipped by his cock as his tongue played with hers, his hands roaming her body. She'd never get enough of this kind of sex, when her toys wanted nothing but her body, nothing but pleasure. She was riding the high, at the edge of her climax but she held on until she could no more, crying out his name as she collasped back into the pile of dog beds, her nails cutting into the fabric as she orgasmed, the waves of pleasure washing across her body as her cum coated him once more, squirting out onto him again.

"When we are done, we will lick each other clean," she ordered her eyes closed, "I promise my toy, you'll love the taste of my cum. And I want to see you taste your own too."

Her hips were still high in the air, angled so he could plunge balls deep into her pussy, his tip hitting her womb. She wanted to be filled with his cum, until it made her look bloated, full of his seed. He'd never have to worry about a pregnancy or STI with her, the demon could contract none. Which meant there was no need for a condom, and the skin to skin contact felt amazing. She wondered how many times he had truly been able to enjoy a woman without protection, and the chances were none. Making this experience all the more tantalizing and pleasurable.

"Harder," she moaned, her hips grinding back to his as the smell of blood and cum filled the air, "Harder Nathan."

She spoke his name in such a sexy way, as if she lost her breath while saying it so that his name came off her lips like an unspoken promise of all the pleasure he could ever want. The demon was in full control here, even if she let him choose how to fuck her. In the end it was her blood controlling this situation. A few hours ago this man had probably wanted to shoot her down and be done with. Now his want and lust for her was uncontrollable, and it made her orgasms that much better knowing he wanted her so very badly.

"Worship me Nathan," she groaned, "Worship my body baby and I'll give you everything you need."

Her nails were rather sharp, like small talons although she had them painted black. With on nail she ran it along her neck, cutting the flesh and making herself bleed, the air poignant with the smell of iron. Her other hand went out and push at his chest, keeping him at bay from it as the smell overtook him, wanting him to feel that withdrawal, to feel that overwhelming need and beg for it. The longer she kept him from her, the harder it would become for him, until his insides burned and his head would scream at him at feed.

"Worship and beg," Kaia's eyes opened, pitch black so that he could only see the glint of them in the dark, "That's what I ask of my toys. Fuck me daily...as much as you wish. Beg for me when the need is too great. And worship me. Worship my blood and my body and I will give you all of it."

hemsworthtat.jpg

"Anything for you my mistress." He says, his eyes closing as she cums around him, it's almost as if he lives to pleasure and be pleasured by her. He groans with pleasure as he sinks all the way into her, for right now, he was hers, and if he kept drinking her blood he would have no problem with being hers until he dies.

He had never had the opportunity to bed a woman without any protection, in fact he had never found a woman who let him drink their blood, he had a girlfriend back home, but the more he is with Kaia the more he forgets about her. "You're so much better than any other woman, mistress." He groans to her, pressing his lips to hers as if sating an addiction.

"You're my goddess." He groans. "I will worship you whenever you require." He groans to her quietly. He sees her blood and he immediately tries to lick it up, the only thing holding him back is her hand on his chest, which he grabs, trying to force away. "Please mistress, please let me feed.." He says in a half whisper, his eyes fixated on the blood running down her neck.

He feels as if his insides are on fire, his brain pounding in his skull as it begs him to get the blood, begs him to get another hit. He had felt similar about cigarettes once, but this was completely different. "Please Goddess.. I am just a mortal slave with one wish." He whispers while continuing to pound into her, he had never heard himself talk like this before.

She loved every word that fell from his lips, and as the begging started Kaia's hand could feel his heartbeat quicken, the withdrawals kicking in. Waiting until he looked like he could take no more she removed her hand, turning her head and stretching her neck for him to feed. While one hand remained on the ground to keep her balance, the other moved into his hair, stroking it as she would a dog or a child, petting him as he sucked.

"Better?" she purred, groaning at the glorious feeling of him feeding off of her. It always felt as good as when she fed from them, "That's my good toy. Don't waste a drop now."

His own shoulder was exposed near her and she noticed he was still wearing a shirt. Her talons dug in, shredding the cloth as she tore it away to reveal well toned muscles, his shoulders broad and thick. The sight of his own flesh made her hunger grow, and her fangs grew longer until she sunk them into her his shoulder, taking her own taste.

"Delicious," she moaned, pulling back for a second as she felt him lick up the last of her blood, the wound had healed, "Does my toy need more?"

Again she cut her neck open, giving him everything he craved as she set to drinking his blood, sharing in the intimate moment. As he fucked her they both fed, drinking and moaning. The only difference was the demon was drinking to satisfy the hunger and dizzy feeling she was getting from all he had drank from her. For him, it was the lust inside him, that undeniable urge to have more, like she was made of heroin. Nothing could kick this craving, and she made no plans to ever stop him. Not unless someone did it for her. She had lost a few pets to their families, police, and once or twice death. But she would covet this one for a while. She would make sure he stayed within her sights.

hemsworthtat.jpg

The moment her hand leaves his chest he is on her neck, sucking every little drop of blood that came from the wound, his body shaking as he satisfies his need. "So much better, Goddess.." He whispers against her skin, taking his last taste as she ran out. "I would never waste your blood.." He whispers.

He allows her to tear away his shirt, his eyes closing as she begins to feed off of him. "Please, take as much as you want, I live to serve you." He says against her skin, which had healed again. He pouts silently, he had been enjoying her blood.

"Please, I always need more.." He says, reattaching his lips to her neck as she opens another wound for him, he growls quietly, his thrusts becoming more fast paced and his body reacting more in a primal way as he takes more and more of her blood.

If he kept sucking as hard as she was, Kaia would be sporting a hickey overnight. Not that it be around much longer than an hour or two, but it amused her at how needy this man was. And the more addicted he became, the harder he plunged in. The better for her...

Licking his neck clean, she stopped drinking, understanding the human body and its limits. If she drank too much, he would pass out. So she only drank enough to satisfy her own thirst than quit, and as she did his blood tap ran dry too. "No more till morning baby. Now be a good boy and finish up. Someone needs his sleep to work that gun of his tomorrow."

And work a few other things too.

With blood on both their lips she kissed him then, letting him taste the difference between human and demon blood. His thrusts had become so fast his hips made slapping noises against her open thighs, pounding into her over and over. Now the smell of blood and cum was poignant, unable to deny. Pushing him up so his back was straight once more her eyes locked on his body, admiring his abs and toned arms as he continued his pace.

"Cum. Now," she suddenly growled, wanting to see how well he took to her demands.

hemsworthtat.jpg

He seems disappointed, but her wish is his command, so he breaks away from his blood tap, his climax now rapidly approaching him. He kisses her back, sighing softly against her lips as he tastes the combination of human and demon blood, the demon blood being the one he prefers.

When her command comes in his body just lets go, his seed burying itself inside of her. The feeling of his explosive climax suddenly brings a lot of exhaustion to his body, he collapses on top of her, panting heavily. "Did I do well, mistress?" He whispers quietly. "I don't know if I have enough energy left to fulfill your demands.." He says quietly, his eyes growing heavy.

"May I stay here tonight? It would be an honor to sleep next to my Goddess." He says while pulling up his and her pants, only buckling his though, leaving her to buckle her own pants. "Please?"

Kaia groaned and bucked her hips in time as he climaxed, feeling filled to the brim. Her stomach looked bloated as he pulled out, her womb full of his seed. She cared little, although she knew he would be completely drained now. When he tried to pull up her pants muttering apologies she growled, stopping him in his tracks.

"You will lick me clean, or I will punish you," she snapped, "Does two days without me sound nice?"

Her nostrils flared and suddenly she moved up, grabbing his arm roughly and pulling him back down on his knees, her other hand grabbing a fistful of his hair and tugging his face down within inches of her pussy.

"You are my pet," she snarled, not pleased he was disobeying orders, "you will do as I say, or you will be denied your pleasures. Including sleeping with me." She let his hair go, allowing him to rise if he wanted to, "If you are so tired you can go sleep with the rest. Your punishment will start tomorrow. Or you can lick me clean like a good boy, and I'll let you sleep next to me."

Her sex was only a few inches from his nose, the smell of her cum filling his nostrils now with how close she had forced him. She would smell tangy and have almost a citrus taste, both sour but sweet.

hemsworthtat.jpg

"Punishment...?" He mumbles, his eyes open wide. "Mistress, I don't know if I could last two hours without you." He says quietly. He allows her to pull him up with his hair, his eyes looking up at hers as she orders him to lick her sex clean.

"I will obey orders, mistress." He says before leaning into her sex, plunging his tongue inside of her and starting to lick up her cum combined with his, though he can't really taste his own which makes it better for him any way. He groans quietly, she tasted delicious, he now understands why she wanted him to enjoy this.

He gives her a last lick before looking up at her. "I'm sorry for ever even thinking of disobeying orders, mistress." He whimpers. "Please, forgive me." He says to her before essentially bowing before her, his forehead touching the makeshift bed she had created.

He doesn't know why but just the way she talked to him after he disobeyed her simple order made him feel awful, like he wanted to correct, no he needed to correct it, she supplied him his drug and his pleasures, it doesn't matter about his pitiful wants, it only matters about what she wants.

She laughs when he expresses how little time he thinks he can live without. He said it now, but in the light of day it probably be much different. He wouldn't want his buddies thinking him to be weak or submissive to her even though he, well, was. But that was alright. He'd taken in enough blood to hold him through the day and while the withdrawals would start to sting most could normall last a day without losing their minds. A few in her past had needed a quickie throughout the day to sustain them, but Kaia had never asked if it was a need for her, or simply a want.

She moaned and groaned and writhed as he licked her clean, trying her best not to get more aroused. When he was then she then pulled her pants up turning onto her side on her makeshift bed and watching him splutter out apologises. This was how she liked her men, grovelling at her feet. Worshipping her. It wouldn't last though. By morning most of his senses would have regained. It was simply this heat of the moment, his mouth still tasting of her cum and blood, that had him at a loss of control over himself. It was enjoyed while it lasted, and then by morning the new fun games began. She loved when they fought her control, when they said they'd kick the addiction. It was impossible, and men would yell and stomp and tell her every way they would resist under the sun. And all she simply had to do was nick her skin and that addiction within them soared.

"You're forgiven," Kaia purred, patting the bed at her side, allowing him to sleep not behind but in front of her. He could either be spooned or simply lay facing her with his arm draped over. Demons were not submissive, and in no way would she ever allow herself to be spooned.

"Let us sleep. Tomorrow is a rather big day of travel, and you'll need your strength to convince your comrades you are not addicted. This will be our secret yes? Come. Sleep. We shall talk in the morning."

She pulled him down, allowing him to sleep beside her as she kissed his shoulder in an almost tenderly way, "You did good tonight my pet. Don't disappoint me tomorrow." And with that her eyes fluttered shut and she returned to her dreams.

~

Morning ray's woke the demon first, touching lightly on her face as she groaned. Her body felt sluggish and her chest felt tight, as if she was being weighted down, or pinned. But nothing was on her or touching her, and she understood her body better than most. Kaia had overstepped the line and fed him too much of her blood, draining herself while not properly replenishing. Her eyes fluttered to look at the calm man sleeping next to her, unperturbed by anything. He was probably lost in a dream of vigorous sex with her, or maybe the lust had quietened and allowed him to dream of something else. Perhaps he had family, or a pet dog he was dreaming of. What it could be was endless and Kaia wasn't about to waste her time dwelling on it. Instead she took the opportunity to sit up and gently take his arm. Being slow and careful she lifted his wrist to her lips and bit in, blood pooling immediately in her mouth. Drinking until the tight and sluggish feeling faded, she checked his heart beat to make sure she hadn't drained too much, then set to find him a meal, knowing he'd be no good waking now. Sneaking out and into the restaurant was easy enough, and no one woke as she raided the kitchen for a can of apple juice and a packet of cookies. Returning, she lay them beside his head and decided to look around the small shop till he woke, looking for anything that could be handy.

hemsworthtat.jpg

He nods and lays down facing her, resting his head into the crook of her neck, sighing softly when she kisses his shoulder. "Thank you.." He says quietly. At this point he doesn't seem to even want to kick the addiction that he has just picked up.

"Our secret." He says to her with a small smile. He falls asleep, the blood no longer influencing his mind enough to keep him strictly dreaming about Kaia. He sits in a small room, he looks up at a small body resting on a bed. He smiles and walks over to her, running a hand through her hair and leaning down, kissing her on her forehead. "Love you, baby." He whispers quietly.

Suddenly the room around him is ripped apart, he's holding his P90, looking around him. Suddenly he is surrounded by Kaia, she whispers in his ear, puts chains around him, forces him to his knees. He wakes in the middle of the night breathing heavily, sweat beading on his forehead. He feels a sense of calm around Kaia.. Why?! He wonders to himself why his mind is okay with this, is okay with this?

He takes a shaky breath before returning to sleep, his mind too terrified of the demon next to him to dream of her or his love back home.. It only drifts to the diamond ring in his chest carrier.

~

When Kaia awakens he is still asleep, breathing softly against her. He gives a little groan when he leaves her side, but otherwise remains asleep. His eyes flutter open some minutes later, they flick up to see Kaia. "Morning.." He says quietly with a groan. "You take some of my blood? Not that I mind, I just wanna know." He says while rubbing his wrist. He stretches with a small groan, watching her. He feels a little fuzzy, rubbing his eyes before sitting up. He grabs a t-shirt and slips it on, covering up his muscles. "Should I go?" He asks her with the raise of his eyebrows.

Kaia was standing in front of the wall of collars and leashes, admiring one of the pronged ones, "Morning my pet. Yes, I had a nibble while you slept. Someone drained me last night."

She turned and winked at him before returning to admiring the collars, her lean body stretching to pluck a leash from the top and examine it, "Please eat those cookies and drink that juice. It will help with the dizziness. And then it might be best you head over to the restaurant before your team wakes or the others. We want no one in on our little secret, yes?"

She turned and sauntered towards him, holding a thick black leather collar with studs. Leaning down she held it up to his neck before using her other hand to tilt his chin and give him a short but hot kiss. Humming her enjoyment from it she stood and dropped the collar in a very small pile beside him. There was two dog toys, one looking strangely like an anal toy, the other the shape of a cylinder but bright orange and ribbed, obviously acting like a dog toy while easily misconstrued as a sex one. Not that Kaia cared what it used to be for. Now it was going to be a dildo, one she could use on Nahla or Nathan could use on herself.

"Eat up," she ordered, turning back to comb the store once more.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan laughs. "Yeah, sorry about that." He says while examining the food she had brought him, he was feeling a bit dizzy from her taking blood but he doesn't seem to mind it at all. He catches her wink and grins. "So what're you looking at collars for?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows.

His question is soon answered when she presses it against his neck, though he doesn't notice because of her lips on his, he groans quietly, addicted to her lips as much as he is addicted to her blood. When she breaks away he chuckles. "I guess I'll get my next hit the next time we stop?" He asks while standing, taking the food with him.

Nathan takes a bite from the cookie before consuming his juice, finishing both pretty quickly. He nods. "Much better. Well, I'll see you later, sexy." He says before walking out of the pet store. He notices that everyone is still asleep. Good, he didn't want to be caught walking out of the store where Kaia happened to be.

He sits in the stall he had left his equipment in. In around an hour of waiting the rest of the team begins to wake up, including Connor.

img-thing

After checking on Stevey's wound which hadn't worsened or progressed in any direction really, he goes over to Nathan. "Hey bro, Nahla told me something yesterday about Kaia, and you were out there with her so I'm just making sure.. Don't drink her blood, it heals you but you get some serious sex cravings afterwards, like to the point where you can't stop thinking about her, and I know you've got Peyton back home to satisfy those needs." He says.

He checks on his wound, very surprised to see it completely gone. "Did you..?"

"No, one of the witches helped me out." Nathan responds quickly, pulling his chest rig on to cover up his now healed chest.

"Good, I don't want you distracted on this mission bro, we've got lives to save." Connor says before walking off back to his gear. He grabs an MRE from his pack and digs in, eating the pack in a few minutes with a satisfied sigh as he does so.

Kaia listened to him leave before gathering the three toys she like and hiding them on herself, making sure no one would notice. Then she stepped outside for a smoke, sitting down in the street and dragging out her puffs, waiting for her Nahla to wake.

7cf5d74b1a3d45499b38c9551b41bd51.jpg

Nahla woke as many of the group did. Stretching, she crawled out of the booth, in search of Kaia. Finding her outside she sat down next to her, leaning her head on her. She could already smell the sex on her, knowing Kaia had gotten into mischief the night before.

"Want to talk about it Kaia?"

"Not yet." Kaia purred, turning her head and kissing Nahla's forehead, "Don't worry your cute head over it."

She sighed, "I'll try,"

tumblr_lns57n7nam1qlad7oo1_500.jpg

Kaleb wakes and gets his team sorted before waking up the rest of the group, wanting to get them moving for the day. He walks outside and notices Nahla and Kaia. "We're moving in ten, get yourselves set and we'll go." He says before heading back inside.

He herds the group on to the street, his team surrounding them before they start moving south, their progress is slow as they have a big group with some kids in it, who don't seem to know what's going on. Gambler keeps their eyes on the rooftops around them, not wanting to get ambushed.

The group halts for a moment, Kaleb points out a pile of trash in the middle of the street, wires sticking out of it.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan takes responsibility of the possible bomb, approaching it before digging through the trash, he reaches into it before cutting the red wire, giving a thumbs up to the rest of the group. A shot in the distance sends a round straight at Nathan's feet, forcing him to scramble into cover.

The team herds the group into a nearby building, not wanting civilian casualties.

img-thing

Connor blocks the small group into the building. "Stay here while Stevey does his thing." He says to them, nervously tapping his gun as he looks around for any signs of the sniper. Another shot is fired, glass inside of their building is heard breaking.

hemsworthtat.jpg

"Nice distraction, Connor, that idiot gave away his position." Stevey says while aiming at that particular idiot. He fires a single shot, the round flies through the enemy sniper's scope straight into his eye, killing him instantly.

"Alright, get'em back on the road, sniper is down." He says.

The group is herded back on to the street, they start walking their slow pace again as if nothing had happened.

7cf5d74b1a3d45499b38c9551b41bd51.jpg

They had been walking, Nahla holding Kaia's hand and talking to one of the teens when the group was stopped. Suddenly a shot rang through the area and Nahla tensed, ducking. Kaia, without hesitation, grabbed Nahla and pulled her into the building, her eyes on Nathan to make sure he got in too. For a few minutes things got tense, and then the sniper was dealt with. They returned to the streets, continuing on her pace.

"We will be okay," Kaia whispered to her, her eyes never pausing, searching around at all times for threats, "Promise."

Back
Top Bottom