Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping the Siege (BurningWillows & Rskde)

Risky

Supporter
Supporter
tumblr_lns57n7nam1qlad7oo1_500.jpg

Kaleb stands with his small team of three other contractors, he is the team leade among them. He holds his M4A1 as the team watches a stream of civilians leaving the city of Colorado, Illinois. Word had come through that the Free Canadian Empire had lined up its forces on the border between them and the United States, ready to roll in. The world had been peacefully debating the idea of regular humans living with the super natural humans, and finally the argument had resulted in conflict.

Just two hours ago the government had ordered an evacuation of all cities near the Canadian-American border. Images of motorized infantry and tanks ready to roll in had been a nice incentive for the people to leave. The four men standing near the refugee line are not apart of the United States' military, instead they are private contractors from a company called Echo Fox Company, their small four man fire team had been given the code name Gambler.

It was often a question of why the Canadians would want to kill the super naturals, just a few months ago the Prime Minister had been executed in a bloody revolution that resulted in the rise of Facism in Canada, for the first time in what was almost one hundred years, another World War peeks over the horizon. The glue that keeps the Free Canadian Empire together is their common enemy: The supernaturals.

Of course the United States accepted them, but death camps and labor areas in Canada prove that the Canadian leader does not appreciate their existence.

098b403b670aae03174e1c0ac74acafa.jpg

Stevey had always been the quiet one, which suits his job as the team's marksman well. He holds his M40A5 close to his chest as he watches the refugees, wishing that they wouldn't have to leave everything behind just because of a stupid war that nobody wanted to fight, even most Canadians didn't want to fight, the JTF 2 team Canada sports had deserted the moment the Prime Minister's head rolled on to the streets of Ottawa.

He hears his radio crack to life, a voice on it speaking. "Gambler, we're picking up heat signatures on the North side of town, looks like more civilians, you're being tasked with their extract, over."

Stevey blinks, grabbing his radio and handing it to Kaleb, who speaks into it.

"Command, are you insane? The Canadians will break through the border at any second-." He starts.

"Do your damn job, it's your responsibility to get them out, get to it, command out." The radio clicks as the transmission ends.

img-thing

Connor, the team's Pointman looks around at the other three. "Well, we aren't gonna get anything done by standing around." He says while holding up his M1014 shotgun. He starts walking towards the North side, the GPS he wears on his wrist shows off that they are about two miles from where the civilians are hiding.

The team begins walking through the streets, now completely abandoned by civilians and military personel alike, leaving Gambler as the last fire team in the area. As they walk they quietly chat about family, friends, anything to keep their minds off of the fact that at any moment the enemy could come through the border and kill all of them.

hemsworthtat.jpg

The team's Assault member, Nathan, points up at a parking garage across the street from where the civilians were hiding, which happens to be in a large office building. "Stevey, you could make your roost up there." He says, watching the young sniper sprint inside.

"Roost is set, you're clear to move in." Stevey's voice says over the radio.

"Right, let's move in." The man says while walking over to the building, he opens the door and allows his two team mates to move in, guns raised.

"Any civilians still here? We gotta go!" Nathan calls out as they enter the building. They start searching around for the civilians command had mentioned.

"Gambler, this is command.. The enemy has entered Colorado." The radio transmission rings throughout the entire first floor.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ugob93mwnoc4wgowgo8cgs8w_640.jpg

The group had taken shelter in an already abandoned building when the sound of tanks could be heard in the distance. While some of them could easily escape the city within minutes, it was the younger ones in the group they stayed behind for. They had a few whose powers had not grown in yet, and a few that did not have the power to escape. And for that reason Kaia had stayed behind; not because she cared about these pitiful beings, but because she was tied to her opposite, bond to a beautiful brunette who cared for most beings. Nahla was an Arabic beauty, but moreso a powerful jinn. She seemed to have a generous heart too, refusing to leave the weaker supernaturals behind. And if she stayed, Kaia had no choice but to remain, even begrudgingly.

"Can you help me with this?" Nahla purred to her companion, making her stomp over, "Chin up shaytan, I'm not asking you to scoop camel droppings. I simply need you to hold this gauze while I clean her wound."

Kaia sighed, holding her hand out in a annoyed manner as Nahla placed gauze in her hand then turned to the sniffling five year old who had skinned her leg running. It wasn't overly bad, but it was bleeding, making the girl well up with unshed tears.

"Thank my Lord I cannot bear children," Kaia huffed, rolling her eyes, "My Nahla, we should not be here. We should move along."

"Hush shaytan, we cannot leave these beings behind."

Kaia just let out another annoyed sigh, but closed her mouth. This was what she got for that one drunk night in Persia, almost a century ago. She had woken in a bed of silks, and turning over found a very cute, very naked brunette curled under the sheets. At the time she had thought nothing of it, but now...now there were days she regretted being reckless, while other days she thanked her stars she had. That tiny brunette had been Nahla, a very sexually curious jinn, who had bonded to her that night. From what the genie had explained, her kind often bonded or attached themselves to one being, guarding them for the remainder of their life before moving on. And Kaia was a demon, a being of Hell. The unfortunate part of this was that Kaia was immortal, nearly unkillable...meaning Nahla was her new sidekick for life. And the concept of three wishes was a mere lie. Genies were more like guardian angels, watching their wards, manipulating the world around them when they felt it necessary. Nahla would always watch out for her demon ward, and in turn Kaia had grown to watch out for the vulnerable jinn. They were a team. A pair.

A pair that enjoyed each other now and then. They weren't exclusive though. After a century with her, they both could agree they liked to branch out, meeting others while never leaving each other. Nahla mainly dated men, her only female experiences were with Kaia. And Kaia cared little for the sex, as long as their tongue felt good against her cunt.

Stop thinking about sex. Now is not the time.

Nahla finished bandaging the little one and sent them on their way before turning to say something to Kaia. As she opened her mouth though a sudden bang sounded loudly as the front doors crashed open, making the small group quiver. They were hiding in a back storage room, out of sight of the main foyer. Kaia stood near the door, her normally blue eyes turning black as night as her demon powers surged. Kaia had the power of telekinesis, able to move things at her will. It came in handy for the most part, except when she was blind to the enemies approaching, unable to hit them with anything without seeing them first. Nahla could help with that though. One second she was standing next to her, the next she became a dark smoke, her clothes and flesh fading into the dark cloud as it slid under the door, going to inspect the situation. No one would see her as long as she kept to the shadows, invisible to the human eye.

Within minutes she has returned, looking a little confused.

"They don't seem to be Canadian," she whispered, "I saw American badges."

"But we've seen many a war where they faked it," Kaia added, "Do they look threatening?"

"No, they are looking for us though. I think they are here to help."

"We will see," Kaia growled, opening the door, "Stay here Nahla. Watch them. I will handle this."

"Be careful shaytan. Call if you need me."

"I always do."

She slid out, closing the door with the softest of clicks before tiptoeing down the hall towards the main foyer. Her eyes turned back to blue, hiding the demon within her as she mustled up her hair a bit to look frazzled then started running in, making her breath sound labored.

"Oh my goodness," she fell into the closest man's arms - jeez, these guys were all hot - as she pretended to swoon, "Thank god your here. Please help me. There's a nasty werewolf in the back room. It wanted to killed me!"

It was a test, nothing more. If these men were Canadian, they'd go in there guns ablazing and try and shoot down the imaginary werewolf, and Kaia could easily kill all of them before they blinked. If they were American they would hesitate, not wanting to kill an innocent supernatural unless it was actually violent.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan catches the girl as she swoons, his gun dropping from his hands, held up by a clip on his chest. "What're we gonna do about that sir? We're meant to be getting these people out of here not fuckin' killin'em." He says. "Anybody got a muzzle or something? We could probably hand it over to the police force in the refugee camp." He suggests.

Damn, this girl's kinda hot.. He thinks to himself as he holds the swooning lady in his arms.

Stop thinking like that stupid, you have a mission The voice in the back of his head reminds him.

"Are you alright?" He asks the girl quietly. "Listen, I gotta identify you, are you human?" He asks. "And if not, tell me exactly what you are and then we can get going, we basically have a giant checklist to ensure all of the civilians are out." He explains.

"Also, with this whole werewolf deal, do you have anybody else in your group? Our Intel told us that you have a little group here but it's pretty shoddy up here." He explains.

Kaleb sighs quietly, turning the flashlight of his M4 to on and motioning for Connor to follow him. They start moving forward throughout the building, searching the entire first floor. "There's nothing here.." He says quietly while looking around, his light cutting through the darkness.

"Shit, maybe our Intel is bad, only one civvie? That can't be right." He says while looking around.

Stevey's face pales as an armored column rolls past the building, luckily it doesn't see anything suspicious. "Guys, we've got trouble.." He says into the radio while a squad of Candians is dispatched to search the building they are in.

They begin to stack up on the entrance, a shot in the distance sounds and one of their heads explode, leaving a large blood stain on the window. In a panic, the squad breaks away from their positions and start to fire in random directions. Another shot rings out and another enemy soldier falls, when his buddy tries to pick him up, he is dead too.

The psychology of a sniper shot is simple. The first shot wounds a soldier out in the open. Then, the enemy that had been in cover runs out to grab him, and then he gets a bullet in his head.. Forcing the rest of the enemy squadron to watch as their friend dies a very painful and slow death. Thus is why there's a wounded Canadian with two dead bodies around him.

Kaia had them, hook line and sinker. She could already hear this man's heartbeat raise just by looking at the beauty, and she could smell the death and gun powder on him. These were definitely soldiers. But what kind? The demon was no fool to believe they were here to "Save" them, even if they were honest. No one who had lived for as many centuries as she had was foolish enough to go on the word of a human. She'd have to wait and see.

One of them disappeared down the corridor, and she could hear him looking, but finding nothing. Good job Nahla, she knew the jinn had hidden the door, using her powers to will it away into nothingness. She was a strong jinn, and her powers were fairly controlled. They were almost in the clear when a sudden shot fired out, not within the building but outside and Kaia jumped, startled as she backed up, hissing. Her eye immediately shot to black, her teeth growing sharper as she growled at the men near the door before her cold lifeless black eyes turned on the man she had swooned on.

"You brought back up, huh?" she asked with a snarl, ready to rip these four men apart if it meant protecting her Nahla, "Poor choice kid. Now I'm going to show you what your intestine's look like wrapped around your neck."

Another shot outside and this time she heard a door bang open loudly in the back of the building. Fuck Nahla.

7cf5d74b1a3d45499b38c9551b41bd51.jpg

She heard the shot.

Nahla had been calming one of the children, having hidden the door from sight using her power of wishing, but when she heard the shot even she jumped, her heart beat thumping. Kaia. Where was Kaia? Had that shot been against her? Nahla feared the worst, and moreso hated that she was not with her bond, her ward. She was meant to be protecting her, not just this group. When the second shot fired, Nahla couldn't sit and wait any longer. The door snapped back into existence as she undid her wish, and she threw it open than slammed it shut behind her, the sound echoing through the halls. Throwing her hand towards the knob she muttered a few words in arabic and it locked. Rushing forward, she bolted down the hall, running as fast as she could...and nearly tackled the demon in her haste. She pulled up though as she saw her, catching Kaia's angry gaze as she looked over her shoulder, glaring at her.

"When I say stay, I mean stay," she snapped, "When will you ever listen to me Nahla?"

"When you stop running towards death, shaytan."

Kaia growled, but pulled the jinn in behind her, touching her hand tenderly a her eyes remained on the armed men, "You aren't hurt are you? Did they discover you?"

"No, I heard the shots though, I had to come out."

"We seem to have unwanted guests," Kaia growled, still staring at the man, "Go back, protect the others. I will handle these mortals."

Nahla paused, not necessarily sure she should leave Kaia. She didn't worry for her safety as much as she worried for the men's. If they started shooting, Kaia would be forced to kill, and the bloody mess she could leave behind was no pleasant scene. Shots continued to fire outside, making Nahla wince at each one as Kaia only grew angrier.

"Leave now, and we can all keep our lives," she begged, holding a hand out at them as if to stop them, "This doesn't need to get any bloodier than it already is. Please."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan nearly drops her when she threatens him. "Backup? He'll no! It's just four of us, Stevey's probably shooting.." He says before grabbing his radio. "Stevey, what the fuck is going on?" He asks.

"Enemies outside, lining up at the door!" Comes the response for all around him to hear. "They're breaching!" He yells.

Time seems to slow down as Nathan grabs his P90 from his chest rig, jumping in the way of Kaia and Nahla as the enemies rush in, he squeezes the trigger, as he fires the enemies go down. He feels like he's been punched in the gut, he falls to the ground, the enemy fire team ahead of him plastered to the door that they had opened.

He groans, pressing his hand to his vest and looking at it, it comes out bloody. "Fuck.." He mutters. "If you're going to wrap my intestines around my head, do it now and end this shit." He groans.

Stevey had warned Nathan, and in good timing too, because now the entire enemy squad is dead. "We're clear." He says over his radio before reloading, his face starting to turn black from gunpowder.

"Can you guys hurry up with this extract? There's no way in hell that enemy reinforcements aren't on the way." He says over the radio.

Kaleb had seen Nahla run from him, he points at Connor and then at the door, the Pointman runs over to it while the fire team leader charges after the woman. "Hey!" He calls out, he sees Nathan take one to his vest and he runs over.

"You, unlock that damn door, we're sitting ducks here!" He yells at the genie. He then points to Kaia. "And you, demon, stop that with your eyes and help us get whoever else is in this building to the streets, if we aren't out of here in five minutes then we're all going to Jesus." He says beofre pushing past them and grabbing Nathan by the hook on his vest, dragging him back to where Connor is working on the door.

Nathan leaves a blood trail as he is dragged. "Connor, help Nathan." He says to the man.

img-thing

Connor nods to Kaleb before grabbing his kit from his side, opening it and pulling off Nathan's chest rig before going to work on him, injecting a pen of Morphine into his arm before bandaging his wound. "There's an exit wound, you'll be fine." He tells the Assault man before looking up at Kaleb and nodding.

"He's good to walk, morphine should help with the pain.. When I was kicking on the door I heard more civvies in side, but it's locked up tighter than a virgin's asshole." He says to him.

Kaia just laughed, her voice high and throaty as she watched the man fall, "Caught something there, did ya?"

"Kaia!" Nahla scolded, helping the man dragging his friend to pull him into the corridor before returning for her, "Stop being such a sadist and help me."

"I'm not helping a group of mortals, especially if they have a will to harm us," Kaia scoffed back, but her posture softened as she straightened up, no longer in launch position. Nahla was trying her best to calm the annoyed demon when one of the men snapped at them, and the demon's eyes darkened, if that was even possible.

"Got a problem with my eyes kid?" she snarled, while Nahla pressed against her shoulders, stopping her from stomping forward and grabbing the man. Not that it helped. Suddenly all of their guns were floating in the air, turning towards their holders.

"Kaia stop," Nahla ordered, "Don't do this, they are only trying to help!"

"There are innocents in there, and they have guns. How does that help Nahla?"

"They want to get them out."

"And if they are lying? What will you tell the parents as their child lays bleeding in their arms?"

That stumped Nahla, her mouth opening and closing, but the horrible image was in her head now. She couldn't let them do it, she couldn't risk those tiny lives. Kaia may not be attacking them for that reason, but it was a good reason to stop Nahla from impeding her.

"Then don't kill them," she asked, her voice softer, "Please Kaia, there is enough violence."

Kaia's dark, soulless eyes looked to the woman and snarled then back at the men. Their guns rose higher, higher and higher until they strained against the clips. Easy enough. Kaia was no amateur demon, her powers in full control as the clips undid themselves and the guns rose to the cieling, remaining there. She looked at each of them, daring them to test her.

"If I see one knife or handgun, I'll put you down where you stand," she snarled, looking directly at the one who had insulted her eyes. Then she relaxed her posture, letting Nahla's hands drop to her sides as she sighed a breath of relief. Wary of waiting any longer, the jinn moved forward, careful not to get too close to anyone. If she did it would only cause her headaches. None of them knew she a jinn, as she appeared and looked human, complete with heart beat. But if they felt her skin they would notice something odd about it, and she didn't need the questions. No mortal had seen a jinn before, and even after the supernaturals began to come out of the shadows, genies remained hidden. Not because they didn't like the limelight, but because they simply couldn't. Most of her kind lived in a dimension parallel to this one, walking amongst them without being seen, like a veil. Those that had crossed over, like Nahla, couldn't go back and were left to wander the earth for eternity.

Stepping past the men she turned the knob while whispering under her breath, letting it unlock without him noticing.

"You simply have to turn," she grinned at him mischievously, opening the door. Inside the group of a dozen or so supernaturals kept to the back corner, some of them looking ready for a fight.

"Relax," Nahla's Arabic accent was thick as she spoke the word. Her accent had never left her, even when she had spent the last two decades in Canada, "It's is just me. These men say they are here to help."

"If you want we can just leave you behind, me and my men came in here even after we knew the enemy is in the city to save your asses and alls you can do is this shit?" He asks while pointing up at his gun. "If you harm me my sniper will be on you faster than an octopuses heart can beat." He says.

"Let our guns down and let's get the fuck out of here before the enemy storms this place again, even you won't be able to hold out against an entire army, sure, you'll kill a few, but you'll be dead or captured within an hour." Kaleb presses while approaching the demon, grabbing her by her shoulder. "Let us do our damn jobs." He growls.

"Guys, what's taking so fucking long? If you're not out of there in two minutes you're as good as dead, my sniper rifle does nothing against enemy tanks." He comments over the radio while continuing to look around for any approaching enemy forces.

He nervously taps his fingers against his rifle, taking short breaths in order to maintain a good firing discipline.

img-thing

Connor watches Nahla unlock the door, listening to her as she tells the kids to calm down. He looks at her, showing her his aid kit. "I'm a trained Life Saver, do you have any wounded?" He asks quietly while his Team Leader continues to argue with the demon.

He hadn't bothered to grab his shotgun as it levitated to the ceiling, though he wishes that the demon would just stop being so paranoid so that they could leave this place.

"Listen, lady." He says to Nahla. "You obviously can get through to your friend.. The enemy won't stop coming until everybody in this building is dead, we're here to get you out and further south so that we don't have to worry about collateral damage in this conflict." He explains to her while stepping into the small closet, looking around at all of the worried faces.

"Honestly, we're American forces." He says.

Nahla really wished these men would stop antagonizing her ward and let the demon relax. But the more they pushed her the more the demon would push back. Someone was going to die today. With a sigh she stepped in to the storage room, into the way of the man trying to get in with his kit.

"We are fine. My people will not trust your kit, nor your hands. They as well as I have seen too many horrors in the last few weeks. We've been forced from our country into yours, if this is your country. Forgive us from being skeptical, but we have lost too many to trust easily. Shaytan! Let him down!"

Wrong move.

She grabbed the wrist of the hand touching her, twisting it painfully so that bones began to crackle and pop. With her other hand she grabbed his throat, forcing him hard into the wall and sliding him up, until his feet no longer touched the ground. She was no taller than 5'5, and barely weighed 130 lbs, but she easily held this man down with her two hands. She would have crushed his throat in seconds if it wasn't for Nahla's words, her beautiful foreign accent cutting through Kaia's rage.

"He touched me without permission," she snarled, "These men need to learn."

"They're just humans," Nahla sighed, "They don't know better. Mortals were made with flaws, it is part of them."

"Flaws should be punished."

Nahla sighed loudly, turning her eyes onto the man, "She isn't going to listen to me, and she can snap your neck with the twitch of her pinkie. If you were wise, you'd apologize. Kaia is a demon. Not a child."

"Damn right," Kaia snarled.

img-thing

"Listen, I see what your friend there is doing, and I would not suggest it, Stevey out there is a very good shot." He says, as he speaks a red laser falls on to Kaia's head, obviously from outside. "We gotta stand down.. I mean, the only way Stevey isn't going to blow her head off is if she lets him down." He says to Nahla.

"Please, I swear to God we're only trying to help you, my FTL just isn't used to civilians talking back.. And making our guns float to the ceiling." He says. "But honestly, the Canadian military will come back, now we only have two of four fighters here that can still fight.. If you don't want all of these kids to die we gotta move." He says while placing his kit back on his belt.

"I understand where you're coming from.. But I swear we're not here to hurt you." He says, he's obviously the negotiator of the team.

"She's distracting me, I should be looking somewhere else." Stevey says, the crosshair of his rifle sits on the demon's head. "If he dies, she dies, even if she is a supernatural it only take .24 seconds to pull this trigger." He says. "Recommend that she puts Kaleb down before her blood becomes the new wallpaper of this building." He says, the sound of vehicles starts to come up the road, the laser leaves Kaia's head to focus on the vehicle's.

"We've got company! More hostiles inbound! We need to fucking leave NOW, GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" He yells into the radio before firing again, watching blood spray the windshield of a Canadian Humvee, forcing it to the side of the road where it crashes. Shots continue to fire over over.

Kaia just grunted, lowering him a little but not letting up, "Listen to the beautiful lady and apologise. And I'll let you go. Or we can all die in a blaze of bullets. I mean...if we get caught that is. I don't know about you, but I have a few tricks that have kept me alive this long."

"Just do it," Nahla begged, pressing her back to the wall as the vehicles began rolling in, in a way shielding herself behind one of the men without getting near him, "Please, so we can go. We will go with you, just please. Apologize. Demons are prideful, she won't let up."

"Fucking hell! I'm sorry, okay? Give us back our damn guns before you get us all killed!" He yells, his wrist is still bent at a weird angle.

Stevey keeps firing at the cars, he feels a round punch into his shoulder and he falls back, holding the wound while crying out, the blood soaking up on his hand. He sits up while grabbing his rifle, setting it up again before firing again, every time his rifle punches back into his shoulder he cries out.

His cries are heard over the radio, its obvious that something is wrong. "They're about to enter the building." He says while firing again, watching another enemy soldier fall. They back away from the door when they see their comrade fall, they start retreating, getting back into their vehicles and driving off.

"Please.. We gotta leave, the bastards tagged my shoulder.." He says on the radio while sitting back, pressing his hand to his shoulder, his back against the small half wall of the parking garage.

The shots made Nahla sink back more, and she could hear a few of the children let out cries of panic. If they didn't leave soon, these men were right. Many of them would be dead.

"Kaia," Nahla's voice was soft, the fear slipping through, "Please. I'm scared."

Kaia turned abruptly, dropping the man as he apologized while simutaneously the guns fell into all of their arms, the clips returning and the safety's turning off. But she ignored their bewwildered faces as she strode straight to Nahla and caught her face, cupping her chin while forcing her face up to look at the taller demon. While Kaia was only 5'5, Nahla was even shorter at 4'10.

"Never be scared my dear," she purred, kissing her forehead, "I would never let anyone touch you, or hurt a single hair on your head."

"Can we leave then?"

"If you wish," Kaia bowed her head, "It will be done."

Moving into the room her voice took on its normal, snarky manner, "Okay enough sniveling, time to get up. We are moving. Some men with guns want to extract us."

"Can we trust them?" one of the adults, a witch, asked.

"Hell if I know," Kaia shrugged, "But if my Nahla agrees to go with them, then I will accompany her. You'd be wish to stay with us."

The group nodded vigorously and set to grabbing the few bags they had, readying themselves while Kaia backtracked into the hall. She took Nahla's hand as their small group filed out, sticking close to the two leaders. Without waiting for the gunned men, Kaia pulled Nahla ahead, the 12 people keeping up behind her, leaving the four armed men to catch up.

"Do we need to grab the crying one?" Kaia asked, turning to look at the men as they stepped up, her eyes white once more with clear crystal blue irises, "The one who has the decent shot."

It was as much of a compliment as a human would ever get from her.

Kaleb helps lift Nathan up, supporting him as they start moving out of the building, this mission was already becoming a bust. "Stevey should be good to move down, it's just his shoulder." He says while they file out on to the street. "We gotta move South, we can't move all the way right now, with the wounded we have it'd do more harm than good." The Fire team leader says.

Nathan nods in agreement, more blood soaking up his bandages.

img-thing

Connor keeps an eye on the area around them, pacing around the group with his shotgun raised as his eyes search for more contacts. "Hopefully Stevey will be down soon..." He says while facing the South, his weapon still raised. The sun begins to set, the night sky twinkles with little stars as the group waits for the sniper.

"Stevey, you good? It's been a couple of minutes." Connor says over the radio, still keeping an eye out for any Canadians who would be hunting them.

After a few minutes Stevey jogs out of the parking garage, his hand that still holds his wound is covered in blood, now dripping down on to the ground next to him. "Let's go." He says as the group begins to move, the four armed men seem to act as a group to herd them in the right direction.

They take shelter in the ruins of a fast food restaurant, Stevey sits down in one of the stalls, laying his head against the seat as Connor gets working on his wound, his cries echo throughout the building as the Life Saver inserts a pair of tweezers into his wound, pulling out the bullet that had tagged him before starting to work on his wound.

Once he's done, Stevey is already asleep.. Well, unconscious as the pain had been too much for him to bear, he sleeps in the booth while Connor finishes up with helping his wound.

They reeked of blood.

It filled her nostrils, the air around her, refusing to free her from its clutches. Every breath of air held the taste and smell of blood in it. Two men were wounded, and if Kaia wasn't careful, they'd be dead in seconds. She pulled back, letting the men take the lead as the group continued to follow them, a little hesistantly but no one complained. Nahla fell behind with her until they were almost half a block behind, and Kaia could still smell the blood but it was faint now.

"You could help them shaytan," Nahla pointed out as they walked, knowing Kaia was in turmoil with herself, her stomach rumbling.

"And risk stroking their egos? No thanks. If they want me help, they can ask."

"Humans don't know what powers demons possess yet. How would they know to ask?"

"Hmph."

They continued walking till dusk turned to night and they stopped at an abandoned shop. While the rest went inside to find shelter and rest up Kaia chose to remain outside, leaning against the glass and pulling out a box of cigarettes.

"Not coming in?" Nahla asked, opening the door.

The smell of blood washed over her face once more, "No thank you my Nahla. Those men smell too good. A cigarette will help my nerves. And I do not complain sleeping under these stars."

"Be careful."

"Always am."

Nahla stepped inside as Kaia slid down, lighting her cigarette with her lighter and bringing it to her lips, taking a long drag in. Ah.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan walks outside after much protest from Connor. He looks over at Kaia. "You smoke? Do you mind if I could have one?" He asks, his bandage still soaking wet with blood.

He grabs a pack from his backpack, lighting up a cigarette before sighing as he takes a drag. "Sorry about the whole deal today, Kaleb isn't too keen on being talked back to by civilians." He explains while leaning back, putting his hands behind his head as he leaves his cigarettes in his mouth.

img-thing

Connor approaches Nahla once he is done with Stevey. "My name's Connor by the way." He says, offering for her to shake his hand. "We're not exactly the American military y'all were hoping for, but we're trained and we get shit done.. We're from a private military, the US of A couldn't bring their troops back from overseas fast enough to counter this threat, so now we're here." He says while following her as she walked into the building.

"I was wondering, you all have powers and stuff from being supernatural, is there any way you can help my guys?" He asks. "My kit won't save their lives, it's only meant to keep them going until they can get to a hospital.. And I don't know when that'll be." He explains.

His blood was like a slap in her face. She knew who walked out before she even looked, pursing her lips.

"Yes. I do mind," she stated, her nostrils flaring. Criss-crossing her legs under her she sat and took a longer drag of her smoke, trying to calm the hunger growing inside her, whispering sweet nothings to her. All she had to do was tackle the man, and he stood no chance. She could drain him and be sated for the week. No Kaia. Nahla would be horrified. Don't upset the genie. Never upset the genie. Words to live by Kaia, words to live by.

She let out her breath in a low growl, turning her eyes towards him finally. In the dark they glowed, giving her a haunted look as she looked up to him and took in another breath, "You thought it wise to step out here and bleed...in front of a demon?"

Her eyes turned away, considering something. Taking a long drag of her cigarette she blew the smoke out of her nose, reveling in the calm feeling it gave her. Then her eyes turned darker as her teeth grew sharp and she raised her wrist to her mouth, biting down. Blood touched her lips but she did not drink, needing nothing of her own blood. Instead she raised her wrist high in the air towards him.

"Demon blood will heal your wound," she stated, a hint of almost joy in her voice when she spoke next, "Although drinking it has a few...side effects for mortals."

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan shakes his head. "I don't know anything about demons.. And if it were up to me I wouldn't be bleeding at all." He says with a chuckle before taking another drag of his cigarette.

He throws it out, leaving it in the middle of the road while turning his head to her wrist. "Side effects?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "I'm not against drinking blood, but what're the side effects?" He asks while leaning back, putting his hands behind his head.

Kaige just grinned, her smile wicked and mischievous, "There is no fun in telling you beforehand. Take it or leave it. Like I said, it will heal that wound right up. If you drink it, I'll tell you the side effects. But only after."

She wiggled her wrist in the air, taking another drag, "Clock's ticking."

Nahla was startled when the man suddenly approached, her arms curling around herself as she stepped back, keeping her distance. They hadn't seen her powers yet, nor did they know what she was. So of course he would ask, hoping she'd be hiding some kind of healing magic.

"I'm sorry," she shook her head, "It's Kaia who can heal. Her blood heals anything. Of course theirs the lust the comes as a side effect, but it's hardly dangerous."

She looked up at the man, seeing his curious gaze, "If you drink her blood, it can heal even the worst wounds. But it creates this lust within that person. As long as her blood is in their system it makes them want her. They'll start dreaming about her and lusting after her, and a few have gotten into her bed. It only lasts three days, so it isn't harmful, but some find it annoying. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Speak to one of the girl's with black hair sitting at the back booth. They are witches, and probably have a spell or two to quicken healing.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan takes her wrist, pressing his mouth against her bite mark before consuming the blood leaking from the wound until none was left, he feels.. Odd, but his wound had stopped hurting, so that was a plus.

He touches the wound with his hand, nodding, it had sealed up completely. He looks over at her and blinks, she looked so.. Vibrant, just looking at her could make him forget about any other woman he had ever been with.

Nathan mentally slaps himself, what was he thinking. He presses a hand to his forehead, unable to look at her. "What is the.. Side effect?" He asks while moving closer to her, what had gotten into him. He runs his hands through his hair, he can't stop thinking about her..

img-thing

Connor nods. "You should get some sleep.. Also, I'll avoid drinking her blood." He says with a laugh before heading deeper into the restaurant, finding a place to lay down before doing so, laying his head down against his backpack before falling asleep.

Nahla didn't feel like sleeping just yet so instead she found an empty booth and curled up against the wall, resting her head on her knees. She sat there in thought until she eventually passed out, hoping Kaia would behave without the jinn around.

Kaige laughed harder as she saw the look in his eyes. He was an easy one. She stood up, finishing her smoke and dropping it, stepping on it with her boot. Then she looked up at him and stepped closer, letting him breath in the scent of her skin, fresh soap and sulfur.

"Lust," she purred, her voice seductive, "The side effect is lust. You won't be able to get enough of me. Every second of your day will be spent wanting me. When you sleep, you'll dream of all the horribly naughty things you could do to me. At least until the blood has left your system. But you'll lust for that too. You'll never want to stop this high. You may fight it now, but rest assured you'll give in at some point."

Her finger ran down his neck to his collar bone, her skin hot compared to his, "You're thinking about how I look naked right now, aren't you?"

hemsworthtat.jpg

He watches her walk over to him, he bites the bottom of his lip to prevent him from saying something on impulse as she looks up at him. "Lust.." He breathes.. That explains it, why he was suddenly wanting her really badley, as if her falling into his arms before wasn't bad enough.

She suggests that he was thinking about how she looked naked.. And he couldn't lie. "Yes.." He says to her quietly, her fingertips against his skin make him shiver. On impulse he captures her lips with his, his hand reaching her cheek and holding her there before he breaks away, holding his forehead.

"What the fuuuuck.." He says while turning away. "I just- I can't even- my lord.." He says while rubbing his forehead, as if trying to get this newfound lust out of his system.

Kaia neither leaned into the kiss nor pulled away, instead remaining still, an amused grin stretching her face as he swore, rubbing his face. She had warned him after all, and as hard as he tried to get her out of his mind nothing would work. Patting his shoulder she side stepped him before talking a few steps away and pausing.

"Get some sleep...Nathan wasn't it? Get some sleep Nathan, it will help your thoughts sort themselves out. Besides, I like my pets well rested."

She turned back and winked at him before carrying on, taking a few steps past the restaurant everyone had chosen to sleep in to the next set of doors leading into a small pet shop. There wasn't much useful items inside, but there were a few dog beds she piled together as a makeshift mattress. Taking her leather jacket off she left it beside her, then kicked her boots off so that she was left in her jeans and grey tank top, her breast's stretching the top in a sexy way. It was quiet in here, void of snores or people chatting, or children whining. I might actually sleep tonight.

Within minutes the demon was fast asleep, falling deeper and deeper into her own dreams, finally getting the first good sleep within the last few weeks.

hemsworthtat.jpg

Nathan groans quietly as she leaves, he waits for her to be gone before lighting up another cigarette. "What have I gotten myself into.." He mutters while taking another drag. He tosses out his cigarette once he's done with it before walking back inside.

Nathan crashes in one of the booths, sighing as he falls asleep, assuming he could escape the she-demon by entering his own mind.. He is very wrong.

He sees her in his dreams, no matter how hard he tries to get her out it doesn't work, she's always trying to get him to fuck her, always taking advantage of his lust, always so.. Sexy. He finally has had enough, waking himself up he gives his face a couple of light taps, looking around to ensure everyone was asleep.

He had seen her go into the pet shop alone, good, he wants her alone. He gets up out of his booth and leaves his gun and chest carrier behind, entering the pet shop and silently closing the door behind him. He takes off his boots and pads his way over to her, she looked hot while sleeping, he couldn't help but notice it.

He gently reaches forward, pulling down her pants and panties just enough to expose her pussy to him, her beautiful sex, the one thing his mind has been rampaging about over the last few hours. He pulls down his own pants to reveal his cock, though she is still sleeping he doesn't care.

He grabs her hips and pulls her so that he slides into her, groaning quietly because he is finally obeying his mind. He starts to thrust into her over and over, her body naturally reacts to him which just makes it all the better.

Kaia rarely dreamed but when she did it was almost impossible to wake her. Tonight she was dreaming of her memories in Hell. One was a fond one, when she had gotten dragged into one of Lucifer's many orgies, the men and women thriving and thrusting with each other. She felt like she was being pulled in to the crowd and laid down on the bed like many others were. Suddenly one demon loomed over her, his cock fat and hard and pierced into her as she moaned loudly. He never took it slow, caring little for how she felt. These orgies were not about pleasing the others but about pleasing oneself. And somehow that seemed to only make the orgy better.

"Harder," she groaned as the demon thrusted in and out of her, another coming from behind and taking his ass so that they thrusted in unison, "Harder damnit, harder."

hemsworthtat.jpg

When she says harder, he starts to become rough, his hands grip her hips hard as he begins to slam into her over and over, going as fast and hard as he can into her sleeping body, his lustful mind just keeps egging him on. "Holy fuck.." He groans quietly, feeling her pussy around his cock is like the most amazing feeling he could ever have, his mind making him feel like he needed this in order to live, he needed her while her blood was in his system.

Back
Top Bottom