Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant Partners (MxF) or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjspuddin

Dust
Hi guys and gals!

So I'm a 21 year old lady from the UK and I'm looking for a dominant role play partner. I enjoy age play and a good plot in my roleplays, I feel there has to be some connection between the characters or at least a good reason for them to having sex. There needs to build up.

I like to play a character close to my own age and often prefer to be quite inexperienced. I dislike doing fandoms/celebs/ real people.

I'm interested in most pairings found in the taboo section. I'm up for most things as long as it doesn't involve watersports, vore, death, scat or feet fetishes.

I'll update this post with things I'm craving at different times.

I hope to hear from you and if you have any questions just send me a message, I don't bite, I'll leave that to you ;)

xx

mrjspuddin said:
Hi guys and gals!

So I'm a 21 year old lady from the UK and I'm looking for a dominant role play partner. I enjoy age play and a good plot in my roleplays, I feel there has to be some connection between the characters or at least a good reason for them to having sex. There needs to build up.

I'm interested in most pairings found in the taboo section. I'm up for most things as long as it doesn't involve watersports, vore, death, scat or feet fetishes.

I'll update this post with things I'm craving at different times.

I hope to hear from you and if you have any questions just send me a message, I don't bite, I'll leave that to you ;)

xx

Hey, id like to rp with you. I enjoy a good plot as well. Are there any roles that you had in mind? Something along the lines of a student/teacher thing? Id like to play the student with YC being the much older teacher. (35+?) Im up for other roles. This was just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom