Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventurers harem (Revnarh & wiki234)

Gale smiled when she heard one of her friends many titles while the samurai girl was shocked. "That was amazing! Could you teach me some of your techniques?" A frown appeared on the kitsunes face before she glared at the woman in tattered clothes. "Don't you know that even a swordswoman has her secrets? You can't just ask her to teach you!" If anything should be taught, then to mr first, thought Gale. The tamed dragon-tiger got closer to mineme and began to rub its head against her hand. "I got seperated from my party...we were ambushed by monsters. Is it ok when I follow you for a while?"

" well I mean it's a lot of dark power and it's even stronger because I have a completely black heart...a dead one figuratively..." she turned to face the two, " I really don't think I can really unless you can handle the corruption so easily, do you have your sword still? Cause I could make you like me but I don't think you couldnt handle the effects though is the only thing..." she looked down then as she closed her hand and swung her sword, though moving away from them first just a few feet away from the other three. It seemed telling of her black heart made her mad at reminding herself of when she was young, " whatever you can if you want, let's go then...." as she walked past the group so they could follow behind.

Gale looked at Mineme with worry in her eyes when she heard what her friend said about herself. She hoped that she could help her somehow, but couldn't think of a way. The dragon-tiger moved in front of Mimene and knelt down, offering her to ride on its back. "Looks like you got a good mount. Maybe we can travel faster by riding on it." Gale was looking forward to be hugged by her friend in order not to fall off. "Or we could get a carriage and use it for traveling." Haruka wasn't used to riding on animals, she hoped that they would continue to walk for a while longer. That way they could learn more about each other.

Mineme sighed as she looked over, and put her sword away. " well let's go then...i want to kill other stuff.." As she sat up a bit with a stretch though riding on it as it walked beside the others. "So why were you even here..." looking over at haruka for a moment before looking back. It was already mid afternoon so they still had plenty of time, " we'll need to find a small trading town or something for supplies or even a camp to get things from..." wondering if anyone knew about some locations.

"I was on my way to do a quest with my party when we got attacked by the dragon-tiger that you are riding now. They usually live in a different region, it was very surprising to see one here." Gale packed enough food for several days, but she didn't know that they would get more companions during their journey. She jumped on Mineme's mount and pulled out a map. "There are three towns we could go to, but one is too far away for now. We should go to Valrokh which is located north-east from here."

" would you rather leave theirs and be with us or leave you in the town then...." asking the other as she stretched with a yawn. " well whatever then we have to really hurry up..." as held on a bit tighter to the monster, " faster..." she told it as she could feel the speed.

Haruka didn't need to think very long about whether she wanted to leave or not. "I'd like to stay with you and become stronger." She got on the dragon-tiger behind Mineme and held on her when the beast increased its speed. Gale didn't like it that another girl was so close with her friend, but she decided to ignore it for now and enjoyed being so close to her friend.

The would eventually make it through to the edge as it just started to get dark, as she looked around, her eyes starting to glow purple as there was wisps that were wisps of dark energy almost like fog covering her eyes and giving off flowing wispy trails now. Mineme sighed people would see her as trouble just from having dark armor and her eyes as they moved even closer, a few of them scared as they thought about seeing a ghost. As she moved closer and the street lights shown it seems most of the common people would seem to panic while some people weren't but looked very nervous as she came through.

Gale looked at her friend to see why the other people were looking at her frightened like they saw a monster. She thought first that the fearsome looking dragon-tiger they were riding on was the cause before she noticed Mineme's changed eyes. The kitsune liked how sinister her friend looked with the purple glow and her dark armor. Haruka was startled by the wisps of dark energy, but soon she tried to catch one of them to hold it gently in her hand only to stop and blush softly when she noticed that others were looking at her too. Hopefully there wouldn't be any trouble for the strange group. "Where should we go first to, the adventurer guild so I can register as an adventurer or look for an inn?" Gale didn't have a ID plate that displayed her job to others. It would be very hard to accept any quests at all without registering as an adventurer first.

Last edited:
I could help then, someone else go get an inn then..." seeing as she was up to three of them togerther and course it was easier doing things like this. Getting off it, she started to walk off, grabbing one of the men by the shirt collar using one hand. " where the hell is everything around here..." asking as she dropped him back down crossing her arms. She really could care less about these people since they weren't danger, and she was one to be impatient at times, " is there any monsters around here or something. I'm bored as hell."

(Sorry about that, looks like my saved draft got posted when the conversion happened)

The man was so frigthened that he could only stammer instead of talking after he got released from Mineme's strong grip. Not every day did a group of three girls riding on a ferocious looking beast appear in front of their small town. Another guard came running with a map in his left hand and handed it over to save his passed out colleague. "Let's see..." Gale looked at the piece of paper that had the locations of the most important buildings drawn on it. It was made in a hurry, but it still functioned as a map. "The adventurer's guild is that way."

She sighed, “ well I’ll just try to relax after this then or something I’m fine with even just being lazy for a while then.” Gale soon followed next to her continuing to take in the simple place around her but otherwise not having anything in mind at all than starting something new like this.

Back
Top Bottom