Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventurers harem (Revnarh & wiki234)

" it's fine....." she simply said raising an arm and putting it on gales cheek behind her, sitting up a and leaning back slightly. When she was done mineme stood up a bit and turned around as she sat back again with her back against the rough surface behind her again, " wonder why the hell else I should go...." thinking as she looks up into the sky.

Gale blushed softly when she saw Mineme's exposed body turning around, but it could be mistaken as the temperature of the hot spring getting to her. She placed the sponge into the water before she continued washing her friends bare skin. Her hands traveled from the adventurers belly to the sides and back followed by an upwards motion only to travel slowly to the uncovered breasts. This was the first time for Gale that she touched another woman this way. Her tail moved bag and forth, unable to hide her excitement while she didn't stop her hands from moving around on Mineme's naked body. It was almost like she forgot the task of washing her and enjoyed cleaning her friend. "Please spread your legs...I want to wash you completely."

Gale are you trying to hide something?" She asked with a raised brow as she couldn't help but give a teasing chuckle, a bit of a seductive look on her face. " I'm fine I could do that myself..." swiping the sponge before she started running it down one of gales shoulders to her arm then back up and down her stomach.

Gale turned her head to look away for a few seconds instead of answering Mineme's question. She wasn't sure herself if she was hiding some unknown feelings for her friend or not since she never felt like this before. Having the sponge taken from her hand before she could continue her task and the sensation of being washed surprised the naked kitsune. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the touch of Mineme's hands against her exposed skin. "This feels nice...please don't stop..."

she sighed and stretched for a moment seeing that someone else was enjoying it besides herself, sitting up a bit and continuing to wash her as she now went for her shoulders then both her arms them down her back a bit more. "Jeez i wish I could do this more...." mineme was even a bit jealous that she rather not being doing much like Gale than having to move on so much just so she could do something if it wasn't too had or far.

Gale smiled softly and began even to purr like a cat without noticing it while her tail wagged in the water to show how much she enjoyed the whole situation. "Don't hold back...you can touch me as much as you like..." She noticed the hesitation in her friend when some areas of her body got purposefully avoided. Gale opened her eyes to look at Mineme and moved a little bit closer until they were nearly touching each other. "I wanted to wash you completely, so please do the same for me too."

"You really are hiding something, it's really easy to see it now you know...uhhh of course I wouldn't just leave it like that..." she replied bit confused as she sat up with a slight blush as she moved closer to her. Slowly she moved over and started to wash her more, " you know it feels like I'm acting like a big sister to you now..." she said with a light chuckle.

Gale sank down into the water to reverse their body heights so she was the smaller one and then looked up at Mineme. "Is it ok when I call you big sis?" She could use her shapeshifting abilities to change her appearance too and become younger too. That wasn't such a bad idea thought the kitsune and soon in front of Mineme was a young teenager who was smaller than she was. "Thanks for washing me, oneechan!" Gale's long, fluffy fox tail turned into three slightly smaller ones during her transformation and they were now playfully moving around in the water.

She backed up a bit as she did something, now seeing that she was in a much younger form. Mineme looked totally weird and confused now. " you know I was joking right?" She tried to explain at least saying that. " wonder if this was your secret then..." musing for a moment, looking up at the sky then back to her with an arm out to run her hand through Gales hair then start again playfully teasing her by saying "what am I gonna do with you..."

Gale tilted her head to the right to show that she didn't know what Mineme as talking about. "Do you want me to turn back? I can do that any time if you want...and I'll stop calling you oneechan too if that bothers you..." The now younger looking kitsune closed her eyes when she felt her friends hand on her head and leaned against it while smiling. "What are you going to do with me? Wash me, of course! I still want to finish washing you, by the way."

"Gale don't take everything seriously come on....and I don't really care what you do, if you wanna call me that or change back...." she shrugged, " I guess I'll just wash hair since I got most of your body done...." with that she pulled her in front, and took the soap starting to wash her hair now.

"In that case I'll stay like this for a while, oneechan!" The young looking kitsune looked up at her friend with a bright smile. She enjoyed the closeness that they were having in the hot water and then finished washing Mineme's body by using a simple spell. It suddenly rained down on them both without even clouds forming, but it wasn't a cold rain. "Now that we're ready, how about going to bed together?" Gale wanted to stay close with the adventurer despite the fact that they would be sharing a bed or sleeping bag in the not so distant future.

" well that's one way to do things...." running her hands through her hair to wash it then standing up to wash the rest of her own body. "I guess anyway since it will be hard...." it seemed that she had to work a bit harder than usual to protect her from everything and also see that they were doing ok for the trip as well. With that mineme stretched and got out, taking the towel and covering herself with it waiting for her now.

Gale got out of the hot spring and walked right next to Mineme after drying herself with one of the towels. She didn't wrap one around her body since the air wasn't that cold and her fur kept her warm enough. "Is it ok when we sleep in the same bed, onechan? I have scary nightmares from time to time..." Something or someone kept chasing her inside her dreams or she got abandoned and left alone by everyone. There used to be two more shrine maidens at this temple, but they died a few years ago during an accident in the mountains without being found by anybody.

"Your so clueless...." she thought with a sigh as she started to walk off back to where she left her clothes. " like I said whatever you wanna do...." not minding if she wanted to or not, not even remembering the last time she didn't have to sleep alone. Finally she found her clothes, and armor in the corner putting on just her clothes and sitting again. " I really need a new style...." wondering what would even work without all the metal and different pieces of armor. " So where do we even sleep then?" Asking as she watches her follow behind.

"This way, oneechan!" Gale led Mineme to one of the many bedrooms and soon they were both cuddling under the cozy blanket. "Good night, oneechan..." She decided to stay in this form for a while and continue to act this way. Having an older sister who looked out for her sounded good. Gale was an only child and always wanted to have at least one sibling. When she woke up the next morning she was eager to gather everything they needed and leave after eating breakfast.

Soon she stretched and lies down already as her eyes close and she falls asleep. As the sun rises the next morning and the window blows outside around them mineme is still sleeping for a little while before waking and sitting up with a yawn stretching her arms, standing up and stretching a bit more. " well let's go then...are you gonna be cooking though or what..." she asks glancing over at then walking to her armor and other things as she sat down again and started to slip it on.

Gale didn't want to get up first and keep cuddling with Mineme, but she didn't want to miss out on her first adventure either. She packed up everything and checked if there was something missing. "I can cook if you want, but how about we have a light snack as breakfast and have a second one later?" The small kitsune held two bags of the shrines famous cokies in her hands while she looked at her friend with a big smile. "We can even drink some of sour nectar if you want!" It only smelled sour thanks to the main ingredient, a peach-like yellow fruit. The drink was sweet like honey and children loved drinking it, but even adults were consuming it after letting it ferment for a few days.

" I guess that works then..." continuing to get her things together before finally sliding the door and walking outside. Mineme looked around, slowly taking a step into the dirt with her boot as she turned back to the other girl with a small nod before making it completely outside. " if your done then let's go already, though I think today I'll be trying to take a bit more breaks..."

Gale nodded at her friends words and followed right behind her only skip ahead two steps. This was the first time that she left the shrine to go on an adventure. The young kitsune looked forward to what awaited them in the future. Gale looked around everywhere, excitement showing on her face the entire time.

Mineme sighed, taking out her sword and swinging it around her showing off a bit with a smirk but seeing she would be getting into it again now. " the first few times will be easy then...." as she looked down at it then started walking past her. " first city then in the eastern side is the proxius.." the slight sway of her walking as her ponytail whipped back and forth and showing off some of her curves.

A girl with long black hair who looked like she was in her late teens wearing a torn kimono and holding a broken katana ran away from a huge dragon-tiger. There were a few light scars on the beasts body, but the tough scales protected it from any lethal wounds. "Help! Somebody please help me!" She ran away from the dragon-tiger and stumbled when she saw Mineme. The beast closed in on her when it saw that she fell down. Gale looked at the scene, but she couldn't do anything. Her fire wasn't strong enough to hurt the ferocious monster. All she could do was distracting it with a few fireballs.

"Finally something to do...." she held her sword up as black energy started to appear, " actually maybe I wont kill it, but I need a mount....hell yeah!!!" Going for the plan as slashed her sword, " balance breaker!!!! Imprisoning shadow slasher!!" Soon dark waves flew from the sword as she swung it toward the monster, hitting it a few times as its body was frozen in place with tendrils appearing all over it's body keeping it like that. " you will join and serve me..." as she began to talk to it, "eye of demise..." With minemes eyes glowing as she tried to break it's soul and make the monster submit to her.

The wild dragon-tiger stopped chasing after the girl and headed towards Mineme to fight with her. Gale was amazed at seeing her friends skills in front of her and watched the fight with big eyes. The ferocious beast got enraged when its hard scales got slashed through like they were only made out of thin paper. Blood gushed out of the dragon-tigers wounds, something that didn't happen in a long time. The fight lasted for a while before it submitted to Mineme in the end. Gale healed the wounded creature before she took a look at the girl. "Thanks for saving me...I'm Haruka. May I ask who you are?"

"Mineme, void of the corrupted...." slashing her sword a bit as she puts it away. " actually I like using hand to hand more but whatever...." With that she crossed her arms and sighed, " so your out here for what..." she asked holding her hand out to bring the monster closer to her as she thought a bit.

Back
Top Bottom