Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty Shenanigans (mxf corruption-based!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindBreak

Dust
I'm horrible at introductions, so let's just hop straight to it, okay? Here goes, then:
KINKS: humiliation, degradation, objectification, dom male on sub female, unrealistic sizes and amounts (in breasts, cocks, cum, whatever), corruption, mind control/drug usage, rape, gangbang, harem, musk, cock and ball worship, age (nothing too extreme!) and interracial play, hentai/anime, name calling, writing on skin, slapping/spanking, impregnation, blackmail, light bondage.
TURN-OFFS: the usual extremes (vore, scat, piss, vomit, etc.)

POTENTIAL PLOTS:
PLAYING GOD: A man is kidnapped by an all-female cult to serve as a sacrifice. Though he can overpower the cult members easily, he sees how voluptuous they are and plays along in hopes that he can somehow take advantage of their erotic bodies. When they strip him naked to begin the ritual and catch sight of how big he is down there, they decide to have a little fun with him first. Pretty soon the tables are turn and, instead of worshipping their goddess, they start worshipping his cock instead. This can go on such that the all-powerful goddess is angered and descends to the mortal realm to smite the man personally, but he ends up enslaving her to his cock as well, granting him an omnipotent being to do his bidding.
SPY SLUT: A female spy is captured by an evil organization. Instead of trying to torture the information out of her by normal means, the organization members instead slowly break her into a cock-loving slut, causing her to spill all her secrets and become a convenieny cumdump for them at the same time. This can be extended such that an all-female spy team is dispatched to save her but they end up becoming sex slaves to the enemy as well.
YOGA INSTRUCTOR: A male personal yoga instructor is famous for easing all the tension out of every woman he teaches... sexual tension, that is.
SEVEN DEADLY SINS: A demon that is the embodiment of one of the seven deadly sins, lust, takes the form of a very sexual man and roams the mortal realm, in search of women to corrupt with lust and bring back to his home to keep them as cumdumps for all eternity.
SCHOOL SEXUALITY: 1. A male principal is hired at a remote all-female boarding school. Starting with the teachers, he seduces everyone there into becoming his slaves, with their sole purpose in life being pleasuring him.
2. A female student is "mistakenly" transferred into an all-male boarding school. It turns out that she is to become the staff and students' cumdump, and become she does indeed.
3. One particular school is starting a regular sex-ed program where all the females there, including the staff, will be "taught" how to have sex. They are all eventually objectified, becoming the male staff and students' sex toys.
KINKY KIDNAPPING: A group of men kidnap a voluptuous girl and whisk her away to a remote location. After only a day she becomes a cock-crazed slut, existing only to please her masters with her body.

I can't get all of my ideas down, but you get the general gist of them. You are totally welcome to suggest your own or ask me to reveal more! I only RP over private message at the moment, so please shoot me a message if you're interested. Hope to be playing with you soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom