Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 x *~CoraJayne~*)

Ryan smiled and stood up. He looked over her work, "Very good... You've earned your lunch..." he took her to the kitchen and started to make some BLTs.

"Not a fan of tomatoes," he said, as he watched her eat. He sat there and said, "Nicole..." He said deciding to use her real name, "I want you to be happy living here... I really am a nice guy... What can I do to make your life better here with me."

"No. And I'm allergic to mushrooms, just for the record." She looked up at him when he called her by her proper name and she seemed surprised. "You an let me go?" She offered up. "Umm, let me sleep in a normal room , let me go. Get me some better clothes, let me go. Give me my phone, oh, and let me go."

"So you would like a normal room," said Ryan, "That can be done. But your not going anywhere and I don't know where you phone is. If it was in your clothes It got burned up. Besides, I wouldn't give you back your phone anyway. And what's wrong with the clothes?"

Nicole just got pissed as he poke. She got quiet and just stared at her food. "Someone's going to be looking for me." the woman pointed out after minutes of silence. "My family and friends will be. You can't keep me here forever."

Ryan sighed, "No... I can't keep you here forever... If you want to go you can go... But if you go you are not taking those clothes with you..." He took a bite of his food, "If you step out of this house you're doing it naked."

Before she reached the door handed he said, "You should know that if you step out that door, you'll be arrested for indecent exposure."

"Like I told you before... I'm friends with the chief of police.... He'll believe me when I tell him it was all consensual."

Ryan just sat there and let her leave. He turned the alarm off and went to his office.

Back
Top Bottom