Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 x *~CoraJayne~*)

He pounded her pussy harder and harder with each stroke. He grabbed onto her nipples and twisted them. He grabbed onto her breasts and squeezed them hard as he continued to fuck her.

He fucked her for several minutes twisting her nipples and squeezing her breasts. He could feel the cum building in his dick... He moaned, "Oh, Annabelle... I'm going to cum in you..."

He grabbed onto her breasts and squeezed as he shot his load into her pussy, "Oh yeah..." he moaned as he shot wave after wave into her pussy. When he was done he unchained her from the bed. He took her back to her room and put the cuff on her leg, "I'll see you later..." then he closed the door behind him and locked it.

She complained once more as he gripped her breasts tighter. She could feel his hot cum inside her, and she thought she was going to puke. When he left her alone, she began to cry. Once she'd calmed down, she started to clean his cum out of her and tried to forget about what he'd just done.

Ryan left her down their for the rest of the night. The next morning he came down with a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of orange juice, "So... Have you learned your lesson, Annabelle?"

Colie slept soundly throughout the night despite the pain. She was awoken int eh morning by him, and she just glared. "I don't know who you're talking to. There's no Annabelle here."

Ryan glared at her. He unchained her and took her back to the main room. He chained her back up, "Obviously you need some more time to think..." he walked to the cabinet and took out two nipple clamps. Attached to the clamps was some small quarter pound weights attached to each clamp. Then he put each clamp on her nipples. Then he took the bowl of oatmeal and dumped it on her head. Then he left her there hanging by her arms.

Colie wasn't giving in. He wasn't going to break her. She complained when the clamps bit into her nipples, and cried out in pain as the weights pulled them even harder. Colie screamed as he poured the hot food on her head, and it burned as it ran down her back and face.

Ryan returned a few hours later. He took the bowl off her head. He walked up to her with a hose and turned it on. He sprayed her hair with very cold water. He got some of the oatmeal out of her hair. Then he brought over some shampoo and washed her hair and then rinsed it with some more cold water from the hose. "Your new clothes have arrived... If you are going to be a good girl, I'll dry you off, go get them for you and I'll get you some food... Or you can just hang there and dry out and maybe I come back down later with some food... What will it be?"

She cried out again as the cold water hit her now scalding skin. The burns weren't terrible, but they didn't feel very good either. Her nipples were hard as rocks and hurt even more under the icy water and the weights. "The first one." She mumbled, her legs starting to cramp up from the position she'd been in.

Ryan smiled. He removed the nipple clamps. Then, he got some towels and dried her off, "I'll be right back..." He left her hanging there for a few minutes, with a duffle bag and a covered tray. He set the bag and the tray down. Then, he let Annabelle down. He handed her the bag, "Get dressed and then you can eat... Unless you want me to dress you..." He smiled.

Inside the bag was a purple dress. It was cut between knee and ankle length. It buttoned up the front, had short sleeves, and was cut to show a modest amount of cleavage. There was a bra and panty set the same color as the dress. The panties were bikini cut. There was also a pair of white stockings and a pair of black flats.

Colie cried out in pain as blood rushed back to her nipples, causing more pain that she wasn't expecting. She started to struggle when he left her hanging again. She rolled her shoulders when she was free once more. Nicole looked at the clothes and looked back up at him like he was crazy. "Did you take some of your mom's clothes?" It wouldn't surprise her, really.

Ryan gave her a look, "If you don't like the clothes then you can remain naked. You will only were the clothes that I give you." He crossed his arms and waited for her to get dress, "Can you dress yourself or do you need my help." He stood there and waited for her.

She stared at him for a few moments before pulling on the bra and panties, stockings and shoes. She resisted for a moment, but she pulled on the dress. If she didn't have problems with her appearance before, she sure did now.

Ryan smiled, "You look lovely, Annabelle..." He handed her the tray of food, "Here you go..." He lifted the tray and under it was a turkey sandwich, potato chips and a Coke, "Eat up and then I'll put you back in your room to rest."

She didn't but of course he knew that. Colie made sure to eat slowly, taking her time and savoring the food, because she didn't know when he would decide to feed her next.

Ryan stood there and watched her eat. He knew she would take her time. He didn't care. He liked looking at her... She was very beautiful and all his to enjoy. When she was done he took her to her room. He didn't put the shackle on her leg. But he locked the door and left her alone for the rest of the night.

The second the door was shut, she ripped off the ugly dress, shoes and stockings. The bra and panties were comfortable, so she kept those on. Colie could still feel oatmeal in her hair, and she washed it out in the sink before crawling into bed and praying he never opened that door again,

Ryan returned the next morning with a bowl of oatmeal, a glass of orange juice and a bag of clothes. He walked in and saw, "Good morning, Annabelle." He walked in and saw her sitting in her bra and panties. "I brought you some clean clothes..." In the bag was a white floral print dress similar to the one that was on the floor. a white bra and matching bikni cut panties and white stockings. He handed her the bag and the tray of the food.

Colie jumped when the door was opened, the loud noise ripping her out of sleep, she groaned and covered her head, but she smelled food. When she saw the oatmeal and watched it warily, but took the bag of clothes. Colie tried to hide her disgust at the garments and put them on before taking the oatmeal and eating it before it could end up on her head.

Ryan stood there and watched her eat. When she was done he handed her a piece of paper, "Here is your list of chores for today..." It was simular to the last list. More cleaning but the last time was the same, "Have sex with Master."

She finished her food and read the list. She rolled her eyes at the last one, but she got up and started to clean, constantly tugging on the dress to give herself more breathing room.

Ryan went to his office. He had alarms on all the doors and windows. If she tried to escape again, she would never leave that dungeon and spend the rest of her life as a pretty much a sex toy.

Back
Top Bottom