Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 x *~CoraJayne~*)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the suburbs. He had all the amenities, including a pool and a small home theater. There was also his play room. He was a member of the local BDSM club. The women of the club submitted to being the slaves of the male members of the club for a weekend, rotating between members.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Nicole Haim
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Body Type: Slender

Colie Haim wasn't necessarily a bad person, she just did bad things. A lot of bad things. She was a thief, a burglar if you will. She had fallen on hard times, and began to turn to stealing and other crimes.

Unfortunately for her, she chose the wrong house that night.

Colie had been casing the place for days, trying to make sure that nothing went wrong. The one thing she didn't find was the alarm. She was grabbing everything expensive thing she could find, but soon heard someone behind her. The girl put her hands up and turned slowly. She didn't like guns, especially not having one pointed at her.

Ryan was surprised that the person robbing him was a woman. Just then, he thought of an idea... Something that he wanted for a long time... Now, he had the chance to get it... "Give one reason thy I should call the cops on you," Ryan walked closer to her with the gun still pointed at her.

"Because you're the one with the gun and that automatically gives you the upper hand?" She tried. Colie had never been caught before, so she didn't know what to do in this situation. "Or you could spare a life? be a better person than I?"

Ryan shook his head, "I don't plan on shooting you. Unless you come at me. Since, you can't give me a good reason no to... I guess I have to call the Police." Ryan took his phone out of his robe pocket and got ready to call the police.

"No!' She said, putting her hands forward instead of up. "Please don't. Listen, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I have no other options. I have no money and no one out there is hiring. Please..."

Ryan smiled, "Okay my dear... The way I see it you have to options... One you can go to jail and more than likely you be heading to prison. There have been a lot of break ins in the neighborhood recently, and I'm willing to bet you were behind them. A pretty thing like you... you'll end up someone's girlfriend in no time... Or we can just forget everything that happened here, there would be a catch though... You would have to agree to become my slave... What do you say?"

The last thing she wanted to do was go to prison, and she knew that he was right. Colie stared at him. No one would miss her, and he was a rather attractive man. "Fine." She spat without really thinking about it. "Whatever you want." She would probably end up just cleaning anyway, so she didn't really mind.

Ryan smiled, "Excellent." he walked up to her, "The first thing I want you to do is to take off all of your clothes... Fold them neatly into a pile... Then, I want you to keel in front of me and say, 'I am now your slave... You are now my master... I will do what ever you tell me to do...'

Shit. This was not what she had been planning. "You...you want me to...?" Colie stared at him for a few more moments before slowly taking her clothes off. She blushed deeply when her panties and bra came off, and she got down on her knees. "I-I am now...now your...slave. You are now my master. I...I will do...do whatever you tell me to do."

Ryan smiled... "Thank You... Stay there until I tell you to move..." Ryan walked over to a desk and took out a piece of paper. He looked though the woman's clothes and wrote down all the sizes on each piece of clothing and her shoes. When he was done he walked over to the fireplace threw the clothes and the shoes in the fireplace then he pressed a button and with in seconds the clothes had burst into flames.

Colie watched him nervously, digging her nails into her thighs as she watched him walk over to the fire. "Wait-" And in a flash, her favorite shirt was up in flames. It made her more sad than she was expecting, and her eyes dropped to the floor.

"From now on you will only wear the clothes that I give you," said Ryan, "I just realized that I don't know your name... That's fine I don't need to know your name... I'm going to name you... From now on your name is Annabelle... You may now stand up, Annabelle..."

Colie frowned. "My name is Nicole." She corrected him. After he had completely decimated her clothes, she refused to get up until he called her by the proper name.

"No it isn't," said Ryan, "You are now mine, so I can call you whatever I wanted and I say you name is Annabelle... Annabelle, stand up..." He stood there and waited for her

Colie glared up at him, but eventually she slowly stood up. She knew it wasn't worth it to fight with him, and maybe he would let her go if she was good.

Ryan took her hand and led her downstairs. They walked up to a door with a keypad next to it. He entered the code and they walked in. It was a dark looking room there were very few lights. There was one over a bed with shackles attached to each corner. There was also a light in the middle of the room. There was a set of shackles attached to the ceiling and a set attached to the floor. Then, Ryan started to take Annabelle to the middle of the room.

Colie's stomach flipped when she walked into a room. She slowly realized what it was, and she started to pull away. "You're a freak!" She yelled, trying to get away from him as fast as possible.

Annabelle tried to pull away but Ryan was stronger. He pulled her to the center of the room. Then he forced her wrists into the shackles over her head and her ankles into the shackles on the floor. Because of the height she was forced to stand on her tiptoes. Then he walked over to a cabinet and took out a paddle with three holes drilled into the end. "You've been a very bad girl, Annabelle..."

Colie strained against the height, trying her hardest to get up on her tiptoes so she didn't hurt her shoulders. She looked down at the paddle and felt her heart seize up. "Please don't..."

Ryan walked around her and said, "From now on you will refer to me as Master... I will refer to you as Annabelle... You are my slave... And you will do as you are told..." He stood behind her and tapped her ass with the paddle a couple times, "You are getting five smacks for breaking into my home... You will get five smacks for every wrong answer to the questions I'm about to ask you... and they will be a hell of a lot harder that that little tap I just gave you...What is my name? What is your name? What are you? and What will you do?"

Colie's jaw clenched as he started to talk to her. Her muscles tensed when she felt the paddle on her ass. He was a sick man, and she almost didn't speak. "You are Master." She spat like venom. "My name is Nicole." She corrected him once more, despite knowing it would get her in trouble. "I am your slave. I will do as I'm told." At least she did that last part right.

"Wrong Answer," said Ryan, he wound up and smacked her hard on the ass with the paddle a loud TWACK echoed through the room. Then, 9 more hits just as hard, hit her bare ass. When he was done he asked, "What is my name? What is your name? What are you? and What will you do? You will get five more smacks for every wrong answer."

Nicole screamed as the hits came down, the paddle being much harder than she was expecting. She jerked forward and writhed in the chains as he continued to hit her, her ass bright red once he stopped. When she spoke this time, she did it to get the burning to stop. "Your name is Master. I'm Annabelle. I'm your slave. I will do as I'm told." She rattled off quickly.

Ryan smiled, "Good girl..." He took her down from the chains and took her to another room in the dungeon. He opened the door and inside was a bed, a sink and toilet. He pu her on the bed and it a shackle on her left ankle. "You have enough slack to reach the toilet... I'll see you in the morning..." He closed the door and locked it.

Back
Top Bottom