Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why'd I Ever Leave? [Lagertha x LeftShield]

LeftShield

Super-Earth
Connor Rockwell had been at home for a week now for the first time in over four years. He had just turn twenty three and on his birthday came a bit of shrapnel to his leg. His platoon had run over a I.E.D. No one died but he was the unlucky one. He got most of the blast at his leg and because of it got discharged with a purple heart. He had recovered much faster than expected but not enough to the army's standards. He was pissed, the army was his plan. He wanted to go up the ranks because he sure as hell wasn't going to be good at anything back home. It was the reason he joined the army in the first place. On top of that he had the embarrassing act of seeing his family. He had left them in the dark, not a single word, a letter, nothing. It wasn't that he hated them but it was more that he was focused. His mother was so caring and wanted to know every little thing he did. Connor wanted to be his own man and find his way in life. Then there was his dad, even joining the military wasn't good enough for him. Connor was some how always a let down in his father's eyes. That was another thing that made it quite easy to block out his family. Then there was his little sister, he wasn't sure how she felt. They were siblings, they didn't do much together before. He got on her nerves just like she had done to him sometimes. He wondered if she hated him for leaving, he wondered if she missed him, he wondered if she even cared. All questions he wasn't going to ask, no now he was going to stay in his room and stare at the ceiling until he figured out what too do with his life.

Standing up Connor walked to his mirror and rubbed at the bags under his eyes. It was surprising, he was home in his comfortable bed with no wake up call and yet he still couldn't sleep well. His black hair was starting to grow out again from his army regulation buzz cut. He used to have medium length raven black hair. Now though he just looked like some Jarhead who hadn't shaved off his 5 o'clock shadow. He stretched his arms and looked over his body, he was very much in shape but was never the big types. He was a smaller frame with sprinters legs, or at least used to have sprinter's legs. He looked down at the long scar on his calf and poked at it shaking his head. He couldn't get over the fact that just like that his plan for the future was out the door. Even though he could run on it, even though he could jump on it, even though he was perfectly fine his whole future was gone and he was more than a little bitter about it. Putting on some black basket ball shorts he walked downstairs to the kitchen. He found a note from his parents on the counter. "Going to aunt Karen's....two days?! Why the hell didn't I know about this?" He asked himself as he took a sip of the beer he had gotten from the fridge. He looked to the stairs, maybe she would know. He walked up the stairs and went to her room. He had been trying to avoid her, simply because he wasn't in the mood and didn't need any drama. He opened the door and took a step into her room. "Hey, mom and dad left a note saying their at aunt Karen's for two days. Did you know about this?"

Viktoria Rockwell had never really liked her brother. Since the moments they had been together, Connor had always been better than her, at literally everything. It had brought up a lot of resentment over the years, he was always the parents favorites, and whatever he wanted he got. It was not surprise that when he had left, their parents hadn't really paid much mind to the girl, and they didn't seem to notice when she drank or smoke weed in the house. Hell, it was often she'd have friends over without their permission. After all, they were so damn worried about their star boy Conner they had forgotten all about their sixteen year old girl Viktoria..Well, all until Conner had returned. Everything had changed. The rules had changed. They wanted her to get along with him, stop staying hidden in her room for days, try to get to know her older brother and feel bad for him after the accident. Viktoria just wanted to be left alone.

She was sitting in her room, on a twin bed that could possibly fit another person if she sprawled out right on top of them. Which many a nights she had brought a guy or two over to fool around with them, though she never too interested in the size of their cocks. She was sprawled out on her back in her messy room, head hanging over backwards on the bed staring at the door with the long full body mirror next to it. Clothing littered her floor and she wore a grey tank top, a large baggy blue and black zip up hoodie, some short shorts that showed off her fit her ass. She also had a black beanie on, her lips were painted a dark brown, cat eyeliner on as she stared at the door listening to him rummage downstairs. Viktoria blew smoke out of her mouth, watching it cascade around the space in front of her as her long curly black hair pooled on the ground.

"Didn't you brother come home?" Viktoria didn't bother looking at who was talking, two of her friends had come over late last night, throw the window like usual. They crashed on the blow up bed in the center of the room, two girls hald naked laying on top of one another smoking pot as Viktoria continued to puff out the substance. "I mean like..I think that's him downstairs. What's he going to do when he find you smoking?" The girl, dark skinned, grinned at Viktoria with her glazed over eyes.

"Does it look like I give a shit? He's not my father and even if he was, not like he'd give a shit if I got blown up in some god forsaken place!" Viktoria's large black neatly trimmed brows had furrowed angrily at the idea before she sighed, sucking on the joint as she began to laugh. "Can you imagine me? A fucking solider? Like..'Hello Lieutenant Rockwell...oh oh um..we thought you were your brother, sorry!'" The three girls busted out laughing at the idea, Viktoria almost choking on the smoke as it pushed out of her lungs.

"I thought he was a let down to your father.." The other girl said, a pretty blond that was around nineteen, one of the ones that had introduced Viktoria to weed and gave her the stuff for free as long as she put on a good show. "At least that's what everyone around town says.." The girl's name was Jewel, from what Viktoria could remember. Her memory was hazy anymore, she didn't really care if that was her name or not, it was what Viktoria had grown used to calling her. Jewel and...Viktor couldn't remember the darker skinned girl's name, so took to calling her Hotness.

The door opened, making the three girls look at him, though Viktoria was the least surprised out of the two. Nothing of hers was ever off limits to him it seemed. "don't you ever fucking knock?" Viktoria spat, venom in her tone. "What if I was blowing someone? You really want to walk in on me doing that?" Viktoria glared as him, puffing out another cloud of smoke, dirty clothes, or perhaps they were clean, scattered on the floor around the three girls, a large container sat near her bed full to the brim with fresh weed. "Whatever, yeah I knew." Viktoria finally said to his question sitting up. "Uncle Benny died..I think like yesterday? Maybe a week ago? I don't really remember when but he choked on a chicken bone to death. So they went to his funeral. You know, Aunt Karen only wanted his siblings and parents there." Viktoria twirled around, she had a good rack, 38dd, thin curvy body, pale skin, stoner grey eyes as she looked at him. "Do you mind getting the fuck out of my room now?"

"Hey.." Jewel started. "..Are we going to that party tonight?" Jewel began huffing on a bong and passing it to Hotness.

"Isn't there one tomorrow too? You coming along Viktoria?" Hotness said before inhaling the smoke and hacking on it. "I here Matthew Lunar is going to be there..what kind of last name is that? Lunar?" Hotness started cracking up, spitting smoke out as she hacked.

"Maybe he's an alien Hotness." Viktoria shrugged her shoulders pushing herself off the bed, she had a round firm ass, half her ass was sticking out of the short shorts, and a toned body. She held the joint in the corner of her mouth between her teeth. Her nails were painted black and she raised a brow at Conner as she moved to her door. Viktoria stood no taller than around 5'4. "Don't you want to want to fuck a Lunarrr?" Viktoria grinned at her friends laughing at the idea as she paused in front of her brother. "You mind moving? I'm dying of thirst and hunger."

Connor knew about his sister, how much she'd changed since he left. It wasn't that he had kept tabs on her when he left, hell he hadn't talked to anyone back home since he left. It was just easy to see, he remembered the day he arrived on the door step. His mom jumping up and down screaming happily and his dad giving him a pat on the back like he was a employee of his. Connor was depressed about actually being back in this place to give to much of a show for his mother. After a hour of talking and catching them up he realized he hadn't seen Viktoria. He thought about asking but he also noticed how weird it was that his parents hadn't mentioned her yet either. He told them he was tired, that he needed to go rest. Walking up stairs he passed her room and smelled the heavy cloud of pot leaking under her door and some man or woman moaning. He wanted to barge in, his instincts yelling at him to throw whoever was on his sister out of the house but he decided against it. It wasn't the first thing he wanted her to remember of him coming home. Instead the first time he saw her was the day after when he was the first up, eating cereal in the kitchen. She walked in and his lips curled slightly into the smallest of smiles. "Hey." Was all he said, he wasn't even sure if she'd seen him or heard him. That had really been the extent of their interaction so far.

Connor looked out over the room, almost getting a contact high from how much smoke him when he opened the door. He looked down at the two naked girls on the floor who didn't seem to care that he was looking at them or even there. Then she talked about blowing someone, what had happened to her? He remembered her first day going to school when mom had dressed her up in a floral dress with that purple backpack on her back. Now here she was in the den of 'I don't give a fuck' giving him the death stare. Uncle Benny, he actually liked uncle Benny, maybe that was because he married into this psychotic family. The family was crazy in the most simplistic ways. They weren't some crazy religion or cult, their dad didn't beat them all, they weren't a family of crime who robbed banks. No, each one of them was just fucked up in the head and kept their problems hidden deep deep down. Connor was just like them, Viktoria though, she seemed to put her craziness on the outside. At least she embraced it, unlike the rest of his family, unlike him.

"You didn't think of telling me this or?" Connor asked in a most basic of tones, his brain focusing on trying not to pitch a tent on his rather thin material shorts. The were black which hid a little at least but it was more of the fact that he hadn't had sexual contact since the day he left. Her name was Christine Pellbaker, she wanted to 'send a soldier off right'. Now here he was trying to not look at the two naked chicks passing a bong in front of him. He put the beer bottle to his lips and took a sip, looking down at Viktoria as she stood in front of him, wanting to get pass. Connor moved to let her walk by but quickly followed after her. Last thing he needed was to have his first lay between two brain fried chicks in his sister's bedroom. He was already fucked up, but that was pushing it. "Hey could you at least act like you shouldn't be doing this shit?" He said following after her, he could tell that he was getting on her nerves, that wasn't going to stop him from trying to be a brother.

"Why are you even talking about fucking people? Aren't you like twelve?" He asked with a slight smile, he knew damn well her age but getting under her skin was fun. "Just chill out alright, we have the house to ourselves and I don't need mom and dad coming home and finding something like a pregnancy test in the bathroom trash." He looked over her, it was pretty obvious she wasn't twelve, she had come into her body really well over the past few years. Her large chest, her bubble butt, it was pretty obvious the way she was dressing that she was no virgin. Connor took another sip of his beer and tapped his fingers along the bottle. ".....So a party huh?" He asked, trying to make conversation even though he didn't know where it was going. "You know before I left I use to party a bit too. Me and Jimmy would go out skating and usually just roll upon something eventually." He said with a small chuckle. He looked up at her, he couldn't go out to a party. He looked like he belonged at a damn country bar with his wardrobe consisting of US Army T-shirts and jeans. "Do you like....need a ride or something?" He asked shrugging. His brain was confused on what he was doing though, why was he trying to go party with his little sister. "I'm just saying like...if you're to baked or fucked up like I don't want you driving or anything." He said trying his best to not sound like the big brother he was trying to be.

What had happened to her? The photos were lined out throughout the house with her in dresses and smiling and innocent, but no recent ones. Hell, there wasn't even that many of her from the time that Conner had left, only those in her room on her wall.

"Why should I be the caretaker that has to tell you what the fuck happened?" Viktoria leaned against one leg, her hand under her elbow that held her joint. Her friends had their bottoms on, but their perky breasts were exposed. "You twats want anything? Beer? Fingering? Food?" Viktoria looked at the girl's as they choked on the smoke from the bong.

"I wouldn't mind getting finger fucked by you Viktoria, you should know that by now." Hotness grinned at her winking. Viktoria's eyes were halfway open, she shrugged and huffed, half smiling at the idea, but her brother was here. She was pretty sure she had been doing 69 with some boy she liked after he had been home for a while, but Viktoria didn't really care to remember those things.

"I'll do you one better." Viktoria said, pulling her jacket forward and sticking her hands in the pockets as the joint dangled from her lips. "I'll eat you out when I get back." Viktoria said turning to her brother, she didn't look surprised or seemed to care, she just stared at him. "Oh. You are still there."

Viktoria was happy when he moved out of the way and stepped out of the room as she started climbing down the stairs. She stopped in the middle of the staircase, turning to glare at him. "Who the hell are you to dictate what I should and Shouldn't be doing? If I want to do it, I'm going to do it. You better stay the hell out of my way." Viktoria snapped before turning and going back down the stairs. Why was he even following her around like a lost dog anyways?

"I'm sixteen dumb shit." Viktoria retorted, opening the fridge and grabbing two beers, a thing of orange juice and a glass from the cabinet. She poured the glass full, closing the fridge as she picked up the beers and the glass of orange juice. She looked at him, still holding the joint between her teeth in the corner. "They already have, but it wasn't mine. It was Jewel's test. She fucked like fifty guys in one night let them all cum inside of her." Viktoria made her way going back to the stairs. "Besides, I haven't had full on sex yet, mom can vouch. Took me to a Gynecologist to make sure i still had my hymen. Let me tell what cold metal and a seventy year old man's hands on my vagina feels like. Hell." Viktoria started climbing up the stairs, carefully. She was halfway up when he mentioned the party. "Do I look like I care about you and Jimmy? Or that you got wounded in whatever god forsaken military you were in?" Viktoria huffed. "Oh isn't that sweet.." Viktoria said in a sarcastic voice.

"Here." She threw the beers at Hotness and Jewel who thanked her for them as they opened them up. "Mister perfect here wants to drive us to the party." Viktoria rolled her eyes but the girls laughed.

"You should probably let him. We've been drinking and smoking all night." Jewel said, coughing up more smoke.

"Yeah, you can bang me in the back too." Hotness said grinning. "You are terrible at driving and trying to finger me Viktoria." Viktoria rolled her eyes.

"And you suck at flicking my clit when I drive." Hotness laughed at Viktoria's words.

"Well, then we can have some fun while your brother drives." Hotness crawled on the edge of the bed, lifting up the beer can she had opened as she bit her bottom lip. "Cheers baby girl." She lifted it up to Viktoria who walked into the room and knocked her glass against the can. Both girls raised the drinks and began to drink them.

"Get dressed then. When is his party?" Viktoria looked at Jewel who fiddled through her phone.

"About an hour, but you know people get there early. You want to bring the jar? I'll get you more tomorrow if we run out." Jewel looked at the large glass jar filled with weed and Viktoria nodded.

"Yeah, and Hotness can take her damn sex toys with her." Viktoria said, moving to the jar and setting her empty glass down. "I'm sick of them vibrating randomly at night trying to eat my carpet." Viktoria moved to pick up the jar but set it down realizing she needed shoes.

"Sorry, but your parents don't even care when you are screaming in estacy." Hotness laughed, Jewel and her were pulling on their tops and shoes, grabbing their purses. Viktoria was moving, grabbing some platform black heels, slipped them on and moved putting her joint out and picking up the jar.

"Let's go then." Viktoria said, moving out of the room with the two girls following her.

Connor didn't turn to look at her as she left. Just took another sip of his beer and shook his head lightly. He didn't really care bout the drinking, he didn't care about the drugs as long as she wasn't shooting up heroin. The sex idea got under his skin for some reason. She may have been a 'virgin' in the medical stance but he couldn't help but picture his very strong sister being taken advantage of. Getting too fried and waking up in a warehouse, naked, abused, and alone. While deep down he did want to make sure she was physically safe in the most basic terms but he'd be lying to himself saying that was the only reason he wanted to go to the party. He wanted to feel that excitement he did back in high school. He was the king of his click, skated where ever they felt like, did what they felt like. Now here he was with a slightly wounded leg and none of his 'friends' were even in town anymore. He wanted to go have a few drinks, maybe get a little high, see if that old buzz could come back to him. Maybe he'd feel happy again.

He turned and saw she was gone, the picture of her eating out the two girls upstairs played in his mind. He shook it off and grabbed the orange juice carton, putting it back in the fridge. "Yeah Viktoria, you're so edgy, you and your orange juice." He said with a smile, he turned and hiked up the stairs, walking past Viktoria's room and into his.

His room, or what he liked to call it, his tomb. It looked like a showcase, the bed was made, nothing on the floors, a flag folded on top of his dresser. He hated it and yet he made it that way every single day. Maybe it was the army in him that made him make his room looked like it wasn't lived in. Every time he came inside he only saw how much he'd changed and he hated it. He saw that he was boring now, that it ment he had no personality anymore. The only thing in the room that showed some personality was the flag and it just reminded him how he was a ex soldier now. He walked to his dresser and started to pull out some clothes. A forest green t-shirt, army logo in the top right. In his pants drawer was the choice of slacks or blue jeans. He grabbed some darker jeans, as he did though he grazed his finger up against it. The cold steel, it threatened to bring a flash back to his head but he focused. Under his jeans was a Beretta M9 pistol, he had to call in a favor to get it without a license but he needed it. He didn't know why, it wasn't like he had enemies, he wasn't at war. Maybe it was for protecting himself, maybe it was a last option, he just knew he needed it.

Pulling on his clothes he headed back downstairs. He didn't hear moaning when he passed her room which honestly put him at ease if only slightly. Sitting on the couch he winced as his right leg hit the couch. It had stung only briefly but it was strong. Connor shook it off, it was most likely a after shock of pain. He was told it was common in soldiers, a sort of physical PTSD. He looked over next to the TV and saw his old skate board. He'd seen it many times since he had gotten home but was always afraid to ride it. If he couldn't because of his leg then that would mean the army was right and he was useless.

He leaned forward and grabbed his head in both hands. This what was happening, every little thing that happened in this big quiet house was driving him closer and closer to putting that gun in his mouth. Every moment he sat down he was reminded how useless he thought he was. It wasn't up to Viktoria anymore, he needed this party. He was going to drive them. He stood when he heard the thump of their heels on the stairs as they started to come down. Connor jogged over and snatched the keys to the SUV before she could get to them.

"I'm driving." He told her, making it clear it wasn't a choice anymore. "Bitch all you want but if you crash then I'm gonna have to explain to mom and dad why the car's totaled." It was fucked up but it was obvious how their parents cared for her. They hadn't tried and neither did she, she was practically a local resident to them till she turned eighteen. They both knew their family was fucked up, it wasn't worth diving in. "Unless you ladies feel like walking both ways lets go." He said as he started toward the door. He needed tonight, he needed to be reminded that he could still be happy. He hoped he could still be happy.

Viktoria didn't really care to see if the girls were behind her as she descended the stairs, she knew all too well they were. Besides Hotness fiddling around in her room looking for her sex toys she had left behind. Jewel was trying to finish her beer, before Viktoria pointed her to kitchen to drain the cans and follow her. She stood at the base, large jar of pot in her hands as she looked at her brother.

"You know how many times I've crashed that car?" Viktoria looked at him, not really surprised he was talking about her getting in trouble for crashing the car. "About seven, one time I totaled it. Ended up in the hospital for six months in a coma and you know the really fucked up part? Mom and Dad only came to see me once, when they picked me up." Viktoria was moving across the room, half a smile on her face as she laughed.

Hotness was the first come to back, stuffing something long and pink into her blue purple as she ran her fingers through her wild spiral hair. She pursed her lips looking at Viktoria as she started moving towards her. "Ready. All my toys are out of your room." Hotness grinned at her, grabbing Viktoria's side as she winked at Connor. "Where's Sara?"

"Sara?" Viktoria looked confused. "You mean Jewel?" Hotness nodded and Viktoria jerked her head to the kitchen as the girl emerged. "She's there. Let's go." Viktoria started moving past her brother yawning as she did so. "Mind unlocking the car? Thankkkksss." Viktoria drawled out the word as Jewel caught up, Hotness opening the door so they could all exist the house.

The girls waited until the car was unlocked slipping inside. Viktoria put the jar on the bottom in the back beore stuffing it under the seat and putting some jackets she had left inside the car over it, like she had done this before. She stretched out, not putting on a seat belt, Hotness slide in next to her, Jewel next to him. Jewel smiled softly, showing him her phone with the address.

Back
Top Bottom