Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trumps America

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
The first round of deportations is over and done with, the wall is built and Mexico did indeed pay for it, not directly of course, but through regulations on money being wired there from the United States. Everything was going well in Trumps America, especially for white people such as myself. Everything was secure which was shown by Budweiser being bought back and becoming an American company and the complete banning of the sissy sport soccer.

The next deportation phase was about to begin, this time instead of just illegal immigrants other undesirables such as Blacks, Arabs/Persians and legal Latinos would be shipped out. No one really knew where the black people would go since they had been here for generations but it was assumed they'd be sent to Mexico as well. There was one loophole to the deportation plan, if someone was sponsored by an upstanding white individual they'd be allowed to stay. Luckily for you, I had plenty of work for you to do in return for my sponsorship.

Aside from the setting, I keep all my roleplays realistic and person to the point where you can picture it happening in real life. Obviously, this is just the basic idea and the details themselves would be tailored to something that seems real. Usually I don't talk with people outside of the United States or Canada due to the time differences. My roleplays are done on instant messengers like kik or skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom