Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aces of the Skies (rskde & Biting Girl)

Aaron sighs softly as she kisses him, her hands on his face and her lips against his make him feel much better. His eyes flick up to hers and he nods to her words. "And you'll help me take care of that?" He asks with a grin before she's kissing him again.

He helps her take off his flight suit while still kissing her, he pulls her into his lap once the flight suit is off of him so that she is straddling him like before as he had enjoyed it a lot. His hands gravitate to her hips, keeping her in place as their kiss comtinues, and he doesn't seem to want to stop.

Amelia leans in as he grabs her and pulls her onto his lap. She smiles at him through their kiss and she starts to unzip her own flight suit. Pulling it down over her shoulders, she reveals a tight black T-shirt. The outline of her bra clearly visible through the shirt.

Reaching down she tugs at the fabric, pulling the shirt up and over her head, revealing a simple black bra, which was struggling to hold her large, round breasts into place. She moans slightly as Aaron continues to grope her ass and hips. Pulling her lips from his she looks deep into his eyes as she unfastens her bra, allowing it to fall between them, her perky breasts revealed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks, half serious, and half teasing.

When her breasts are revealed he can't help but stare, he seems confused at her teasing, his eyes locking with hers. He gives her a nod, a smile spreading across his face. "Of course I'm sure." He says to her, he leans forward again and allows his lips to softly brush against hers.

"Just try to take it slow, I'm inexperienced." He says quietly against her lips, grinning as he does so. His hands reach to his own t-shirt, pulling it off and allowing their bare chests to press together, making him sigh quietly, her skin against his this intimately is a feeling he thought he would never experience.

"I must be dreaming.." He says quietly, his hands touch her body tentatively as if unsure if this was reality or not.

Amelia smirked at his uneasiness for the situation. She stood up in front of him and removed the rest of her flight suit, as well as the tight black pants she had on underneath. A lacy black thong was all she had left on as she pushed him back onto the bed, making him lay down.

Her hands wandered down to the ever growing bulge in his tight shorts and she smiled up at him. "Relax. I'll take good care of you."

Pulling his shorts down, his cock sprung up at her like a jack-in-a-box. She sighed a bit at the size, and licked her lips. She could already see a bit of precum glistening as she leaned down and opened her mouth, her tongue slowly making its way around the head of his member.

Looking up at him again, she mockingly asked him if he was ready before wrapping her lips around his cock and slowly working it into her mouth. Her right hand reached down and softly cupped his balls, giving them a nice massage as her head bobbed up and down on his long shaft.

His eyes seem fixated on her, she's absolutely everything he had ever imagined. He lets her push him back on to the bed, watching her go between his legs to take off the rest of his clothes. His face turns bright red, unsure if she had ever seen bigger, which would make this a little embarassing for him.

When she licks her lips he seems a little surprised, maybe his insecurity was misplaced. He grins when she asks. "'Course I'm ready." He says before his eyes roll into the back of his head from her warm mouth descending upon him, causing him to groan quietly.

"Holy fuck.." He groans as she starts to bob up and down, the pleasure flowing through him is unlike anything he could have imagined,

Amelia lapped at his cock like it was an ice cream cone, sending shivers down his spine. She looked up and could see the look of ecstasy on his face as she continued to work her tongue and mouth around him. Moving her hand in motion with her mouth, she worked him well, tasting the precum start to enter her mouth. She sucked it down happily.

When she knew he couldn't take any more before cumming she stopped, and proceeded to remove her panties, revealing a beautiful tight pair of lips, completely bald. She liked to stay shaved. It was just more comfortable for her. She was already dripping wet from the excitement, and she moved her entire body on top of his and kissed him deeply, her moist cunt resting on his hard cock. Slowly moving her hips back and forth, she rubbed her lips onto his cock until they parted and it slipped between her slit. Continuing to move back and forth, her juice began to flow around his member, making it nice and slick.

Moving her hips up again, she worked the tip of his dick into a standing position, and slowly eased it into her cunt.

His eyes remain closed as she starts to suck on him, making him groan quietly. He feels something approaching deep in his gut, though he doesn't really understand what it is. It must've caused her to pull away for a moment, and then she's on top of him, pushing her lips against his which he gladly returns, his hands gliding down to her hips.

Just seeing her bare pussy makes him shiver but feeling his cock rubbing against it makes his breath hitch. "Please don't tease me." He mutters to her, looking into her eyes. He groans quietly as she continues to rub him with her pussy and then all of a sudden, another look of ecstasy crosses his face as she impales herself upon him. "Oh my god, you feel amazing.." He whispers, his breathing growing ragged as she starts to move up and down on him. His hips start to buck up to meet hers, as if starting to understand what to do now.

Amelia moaned softly, her eyes closing as she can feel his entire length sliding deep inside of her tight wet cunt. She shivers with excitement as he pushed his hips up to meet hers. The feeling was amazing, better than anything she'd ever had before. Leaning down again she kissed him, her tongue moving across his as she moaned in his mouth at the continual pumping of his cock inside of her.

Breaking from the kiss, she rested her head next to his and began to breathe softly, trying hard not to make a lot of noise. They were on a ship, after all, inhabited by hundreds of other people. She turned her head slightly and whispered in his ear, "Oh fuck Aaron, please don't stop. You feel so good."

He is surprised that he is able to pleasure her so much on his first run, he holds her close to him as she kisses him, sighing softly against her lips as his tongue meets hers in their wild dance. He groans quietly when she breaks away, almost as if wanting her to continue kissing him.

"You feel amazing too." He whispers in response to her words. His hips continue to thrust into her, his hands on her back help his hips penetrate her over and over. He shivers under her as he gets closer and closer to a feeling of explosive pleasure. "You're so good at this.." He groans quietly.

Amelia smiles at his compliment and continues to moan softly, her mouth resting against his soft neck. She can feel that he's getting closer and closer, and she moves her hips more rapidly to help him along. Her wet cunt slid up and down his cock as he blew his load inside of her, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel him pulsating with each wave of his orgasm, and she sighed deeply as he finished and rested, his still hard cock taking a break inside of her.

He groans soflty in pleasure, his eyes closing as her lips rest on his neck. "Did you cum?" He mumbles to her. "I'm sorry if you didn't." He says while still holding her agaisnt him, not wanting to let her go. "Could you sleep with me tonight?" He whispers to her, nuzzling his head against hers as he asks.

Amelia sighed at his question. Why was he so concerned about her when he's just lost his virginity?

"No. And don't think twice about it. I can't cum from just vaginal stimulation. Besides, I wasn't doing this for me." She giggles slightly as she answers his question. "And yes, Aaron. I would love to be in your arms tonight."

He smiles. "Okay, maybe next time you can teach me how to make you cum." He says as he lays down beside her, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head into the crook of her neck. "Good night." He says to her quietly before closing his eyes, finding himself falling into a deep sleep, completely satisfied and exhausted from their first night together.

Back
Top Bottom