Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pros and Cons of Breathing (And Why I should just Stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trygon said:
resi said:
"wow it hurt your feelings you're a SJW"

q4g1.jpg

The alt-right is strong with this one.

Thanks for weighing in, Resi.

11:23 PM - Pop Culture Cultist: Whereas you seem to think that my help isn't actually help "Because it makes you uncomfortable"
11:23 PM - Pop Culture Cultist: Poor. Fucking. Baby.
11:23 PM - Pop Culture Cultist: Go fucking cry to tumblr and dye your fucking hair while you're at it.

11:47 AM - Pop Culture Cultist: No, because you proceeded to be an absolute jackass for no good reason on several accounts and now you get to ride this fucking rage train until the end of the fucking line you dumb motherfucking pansy ass faggot

Strange that these didn't make it into your sob story, absinthe.

Tried to read the linked images and started feeling literally sick. Does your mother know you treat women like this?

A) Luke is still a male and so "Does your mother know you treat women like this" isn't even remotely accurate. But good job trying to shame me on that.

B) I can barely remember half of what I said, and I didn't screenshot anything. I was upset. I don't remember every little detail.

C) Does your mother know you interject your shoddy opinion on people's private spaces in order to tell them that they're a horrible opinion when that person wanted support and a rational discourse, instead of being told they're a fucking terrible person?

Yeah, I get it, I'm a horrible person cause I got angry about this. I just learned that my best friend apparently didn't confide as much in me as I had in him, and then also got told that I'm a terrible person for not immediately going "Oh, well, here's all the support I can give" because I am a SKEPTIC. Go figure.

I don't process emotions properly because of how I was raised. If I don't immediately understand it, if I can't suppress it or rationalize it, it becomes rage. It's a serious problem and I am trying to get help for it.

And Trygon, I'm making a formal request because you are actually starting to get on my nerves. Stop posting in my Journal. So far your opinion has come in the form of toxic bullshit and ridiculing me, and I'm not going to have it in my journals. Your opinion really isn't worth that much to me.

Yeah, I suppose I can't excuse the language I used in that argument. I was literally enraged after a point, and I suppose it's because I didn't realize how much my friend was different from me, and how little he confided in me about this kind of thing. I spend most of my time in some state of rage or another, and usually it doesn't get directed at him.

And no, I cannot and will not apologize because trying to rationalize and explain what I'm feeling is, apparently, "Guilt Tripping".

How do you not get this?

You don't get to make value judgments on how OTHER PEOPLE identify themselves. Resi says they're female. They are. There is no 'discussion', no 'debate'. This person has told you something about themselves. The end~!

Look, you admit you don't process emotions 'right'. Your words. Why is it so hard for you, then, to accept that you're doing ALL OF THIS WRONG, and, in fact, your mentally damaged self has been co-opted by hate groups that are much smarter then you? Here's what you say. 'I was wrong. About everything. I reject everything I thought I knew and seek education from new sources.' You aren't a skeptic. You agree with people that call themselves skeptics on Youtube, and figure that makes you one too. You are entirely caught up in manipulation that you are too fantastically stupid to see.

Oh look, the alt-righter is triggered by me. Go cry on Stormfront, wittle Trumper. Why do you think anything you ask of me will be granted? Do you think I'm scared of mod reprisal? No, telling you how much of an absolute waste of air you are is more important than my status on a website. You need to understand that you will be and OUGHT TO be hated for the things you did and said.

You are a Bad Person, Jay. No ifs, ands, or buts. You are actually evil. Just the stupid kind, not the actively malicious kind, but still. You are evil, and you cling to it, and justify it, and find other (smarter) evil people who can give you the logic to justify your evil thoughts. Until you have a total mental breakdown and reject your entire personality wholesale, you deserve all this abuse and more. Do you at least understand that bit?

Wow. I... hold on, I think I need a minute to process this.

Alright, so, let me get this straight. You want me, on the word of an abusive stranger, to admit that everything I say and do is wrong. You want me to reject all of the knowledge that I have, again, on the word of a stranger who, again, spent most of this thread verbally berating me in one way or another. You think I am so absolutely stupid that that I don't understand what I learn and the information I gain?

No, I'm not triggered by you, I'm mostly just annoyed that you keep speaking when everything you say is berating, for no other reason than that you seem to hate my position on things. I mean, there's some irony there I think but it's hard to see through all the bullshit spewing from your face per post.

Nope, I'm going to stop you right there.

I deserve this abuse for having an opinion on politics? I deserve to be abused until I have a mental breakdown? I DESERVE this shit sandwich you're trying to feed me?

No.

It's funny, but you're the kind of person that created the monster that I am.

You're the kind of mean, selfish, ignorant person who decided to raise his kid in the most unstable home environment they could manage. You're the kind of guy who has children and raises them in a hostile environment, teaching them nothing and berating them for not knowing the things you never fucking taught them.

You're the kind of bitter, ugly person who berates their child for being difficult, as all children are up to an age. You don't try to understand, you don't try to comprehend, you don't try to sympathize. Instead, you keep pushing and pushing and when your child acts out, you take that as a proof that there's something WRONG with the child, not with the methodology of how you raised them.

Trygon, you had best rethink the kind of thing you sling around when you're trying to insult someone, because you're calling me evil over one OPINION I have. I don't go to gay nightclubs and gun people down. I don't go looking for trans people so I can beat them to death. If I had been in my right mind, I would've avoided the fight I had with Luke.

But I'm evil because you say so? I deserve mental abuse and more because you say I'm evil?

Right. Well, I suppose if you're not scared of mod reprisal, I'm sure you won't be worried about what I'm going to do next.

You're not a child and are perfectly capable of of trying to understand and comprehend things too. If you bothered to do that, you would admit that you're wrong. Not to Trygon, maybe, but to your ex best friend.

I'm not sure why you like to use logic/data in all your arguments, only to throw all of your emotional trauma into things as well. We've all got issues, knowing when those issues are clouding your judgement and separating them from your current reality(here and now, opposed to when you're actually dealing with the problem) is what determines whether or not you are controlling them or letting them control you.

Alright, everyone involved...

ENOUGH

This topic is already far past the point of anythign gainful being accomplished, and it's slated to be closed. Reports have been filed, and are being looked into.

Topic concluded. Discussion over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom