Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

freeko's ideas and interests (or complete lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeko

Star
Simply put, I have an idea. Or more the skeleton of an idea that I would like to get some help with. I have had a bit of a craving for playing one of my Pathfinder characters in a less organized manner. I have 3 concept characters that I could use so there would be the potential for branching stories with each of them individually and/or playing the group as a whole. Being someone who has played d&d and more recently pathfinder for most of my life I have gotten accustomed to having a system dictate things.

Here is where a prospective writing partner would come into play. I am equally interested in playing my characters as a group or as a collective whole. I am also equally interested in playing a system based "game" or something more free form if an idea is thrown my way that would appeal to me. We can do short stories or long term plots as I like the episodic nature that pathfinder brings.

As for what I like and do not like, that is very much an open book. My likes come and go with the presentation of it though my dislikes are very much not up for debate. I will not consider any manner of an idea that involves my dislikes. However I am fairly open with most any other concepts or ideas being brought to bear.

Writing partners who can help build a world around my ideas
Smut (non-con is probably more desired than consentual at present)
MxF (fantasy creatures that are humanoid in appearance would fit in here)
FxF (again the catchall for fantasy creatures that are humanoid)
MonsterxF (slimes, tentacles, and the lot that are clearly not humanoid in nature)

Dislikes:
Herm/Futa characters - 100% flat no when it comes to this.
Watersports
Scat

Here is a potential idea for where a story could start, a calamity had shaken the world and as the forces of evil begin to consume the land a group of survivors start to mount a resistance against the evil influence that has consumed the land. As my character(s) would be the last of the Paladin order that survive, their objective would be to lead the charge against the evil's of the world.

Of course that is but a small idea in my mind that could be built upon or ignored entirely. As I said before I am open to plots that can be as long term or as short term as we both desire. I have no concept of set pairings that would work, so I would be wasting my effort in attempting to write out a group of pairings. Essentially it would be Paladin(s) X ??? where you can fill in the secondary part with almost anything you so desire.

I prefer to deal in threads though I may be open to using Skype. I have learned my lesson with pm based games and I cannot seem to bring myself to the quality level that a partner properly deserves while writing in PMs so I would actively avoid a pm based partnership. However I will likely not see any replies made in the thread, so feel free to PM me so that we can work out a plot together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom