Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangers of Divorce (Casket & TMT)

Her screamed, angry words only seemed to fuel Hank's lust for her more, and when she went as far as to slap him, his grin turned into a large broad smile. "I know you aren't my damn wife! You're my daughter and you've committed the sin of seducing your father!" He yelled back, equally as loud. Emily struggling on his lap only furthered his erection, her tight little ass squirming back and forth as she tried to pull away from him made his dick squirt a little, wetting the dress that was now being tugged upward.

Hank had her firmly grasp by the tits and let go of her arm so that he could go after that pussy. His big hand shot down and grabbed her mound, the thin lacey fabric off her red underwear didn't stand a chance as he ripped the crotch out and cupped her cunt. "Your wet little girl....You see, You like it, just like your mother, you like when I man handle you!" Hank snarled in her ear as he pushed her small body down against his throbbing erection.

"PA! DAD! STOP IT NOW, YOUR DRUNK AND THIS ISN'T APPROPRIATE!" Billy said, standing in only his boxer shorts in the doorway of his room. He'd appeared there and now he didn't look like the good subservient boy, but a full grown man. His shoulders were pulled back and his chest stuck out.

"I told you to go to bed....what are you doing up? ARE YOU DISOBEYING YOUR FATHER? DO YOU WANT TO BURN IN HELL?" Hank asked, his expression wasn't of anger, it was of surprise and what looked to be a bit of fear.

"Pa, You've had too much to drink, you should go to sleep and leave Emily alone." Billy restated, but made no move toward his father.

"You should mind your own goddamn busines......" Hank started to say, but his eyes drifted down to the stain on Billy's boxer shorts. "What's that? You been up to the Devil's business? WHO? Prudence? Have you had sex before marriage?" Hank asked.

"N.....NO.....No it's just a stain!" Billy said and now some of the bravado was slipping from his posture.

"Bullshit! You've stained your shorts and this little whore is as wet as a bitch dog in heat....What have you two done?" Hank asked, but he was still holding Emily down tightly against himself, rubbing his big cock up and down against her slit.

"PA! That's crazy and you're drunk, can't we all just go to bed? Tomorrow will be a new day and we can all just start over like a regular family!" Billy asked, now pleading.

"NO! She got me lusting after her on purpose and now she'll pay the piper! You can watch, it'll do you good to see how a man makes love to a woman. When you and Prudence finally make love, you'll know how to properly pleasure a woman!" Hank said and started wrenching Emily's thighs apart. "I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll beg for more Sarah!" He said and he stood up abruptly and shoved Emily face down into the couch.

Emily felt relief when Billy showed up and tried to talk their father down. She had whined when her father grabbed her cunt and fingered her roughly, but he was too strong, her arm already had a bruise as did her breast. It hurt badly and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get away for even an inch.

"No!" she screamed out when he suddenly flipped her over and she found herself with her face in the couch, her ass sticking up in the air high. She screamed and tried to push herself up against Hanks grip, her entire body worked on getting free, she even kicked at him, or tried to kick at him. She couldn't see where he was but she just kicked out her leg and hoped that she would hit him where it hurt the most.

It was hard to breath with her face pressed against the couch and panic began to well up inside Emily. She wiggled even more and tried to breath, tried to get free enough so she could get air into her lungs.

She had been so wrong. She had never been in charge of this 'game'. Her father was just too strong, she couldn't control him and use it to her advantage. How stupid, she thought, nearly passing out.

Hank pointed at Billy, his hand outstretched in warning. "You wanna see how it's done? Watch me work BOY!" Hank said, drunken drool splattering out of his mouth while his one hand stroked his cock and the other held Emily's struggling form down on the couch. She was fighting back as hard as she could but Hank was just to strong, and to solely focused on her tight round ass that was pushed up in the air and calling for him to pump it with his rock hard cock. She kicked out at him, but all the did was spread her legs and Hank took the opportunity to plunge his manhood into his daughter's pussy.

He began stroking into her hard and long, slamming his hips against her ass and burying his huge dick all the way to the hilt. "Yeah Sarah, that's a good little whore you know I like it when you fight a little!" He called out as he brutally raped her.

Billy was standing there shaking, his whole body trembled as the horrific scene unfolded before him. He desperately wanted to do something about it but years of being told that he must obey his father was holding him in check. All he could do was stand there, fists clenched and pray his father would pass out soon.

"What's wrong son? You jealous, you want some of your sexy fucking sister too? Get your ass over there and fill her mouth with your cock, we'll turn this little slut in to a pair of Eastman fingercuffs!" Hank called out, his head wobbling drunkenly as he pounded and pounded his dick into his daughter.

Billy strode forth, walking toward Emily's prone form. Hank saw his son approaching and laughed sadistically. "That's my BOY!" He yelled. Billy didn't walk toward Emily's head, instead he stalked right up to his father, drew back and punched out as hard as he could. His fist came crashing down on his father's jaw and the man's head snapped sideways. Hank's eyes rolled back into his head and his body went limp as he fell backwards and collapsed onto the couch, snoring immediately.

"Em? Em are you alright? I sorry Em, I am sorry I told you to just go with the flow, I was soooo wrong. Are you ok? Come on, lets get your suitcase. You can sleep in my bedroom tonight. Just in case the son of a bitch wakes up again." Billy said as he reached down and held Emily's hair and pulled her face out of the couch so she could breath.

Emily kept screaming and tried to escape, even more so when she suddenly felt her father's cock inside her cunt. It didn't hurt, luckily she was still filled with Billy's cum and her father wasn't fucking her dry. But it still felt wrong, so wrong and she wanted to get away so badly.

As soon as she felt her father slide out of her and his grip loosened, she got up, feeling dizzy from the lack of oxygen. When Billy spoke to her, she tried to listen but she was still so scared and in a panic mode that she barely heard what he said. Out of instinct she pushed Billy away from her and ran into the corner of the room, pressing herself against the wall. She was still panting, trying to get air into her lungs, her eyes wide with fear and panic.

She was shivering, her body bruised, tears streaming down her face but she didn't make a sound. With wide eyes she stared at Hank, so afraid of him like she had never been before in her life. Slowly she slid down the wall, her back against it, until she could pull her legs against her chest. Like a little ball she sat in the corner, hiding her face in her arms, trying to understand what just had happened.

Billy stood back up after his sister had pushed him away, tears were flowing down his own cheeks as he looked upon her rattled form. He wiped them away and walked over and picked up the clothes that were strewn around the suitcase and closed the lid. He walked to his room and place the suitcase inside and then walked over to the corner where Emily was sitting and rocking back and forth.

"Em.....Em can you hear me, it's Billy......I love you Em and I am not going to let anything bad happen to you ever again ok? I am gonna save up my money and soon we are gonna run away together. We'll find some place we can be together forever and I promise you I won't let that sonofabitch ever put his hands on you again." Billy said and reached down under the crook of her knees and around her back and picked her up in his arms. Billy walked back to his bedroom and gently laid Emily down in his twin bed. He walked around to the other side and crawled under the sheets next to her, hugging his sister tightly with his strong arms. "I love you Em, I'll protect you, I swear to God." He whispered in her ear.

When Billy picked her up, Emily flinched at first but soon relaxed against his chest. She couldn't speak, she just didn't have it in her. Everything hurt, especially her heart and her soul. To be raped and hurt by the man who was her father, was something the young, sixteen year old girl couldn't get over so easily.

As soon as Billy joined her in bed, she snuggled up to his front and nuzzled her face against the crook of his neck. She was ice cold and shivered against his strong, warm body.

It took almost an hour before she could speak and she wasn't sure if Billy was even awake still. "I'm sorry. I thought I could control him.... I thought..." she tried to explain but she couldn't. Not even she could really understand what had been going through her mind. "I wanted to proof to you that I'm strong. I can be different from the way you saw me earlier. I can." She kept whispering, pressing closer to her brother.

"I love you Billy. I'm sorry I caused all this. I should never have come here."

Billy was awake when Emily spoke that night, but he pretended to be asleep. He listened to her and could tell she was speaking from the heart but as she spoke another strange thought had occurred to him. It was the way she used the word 'control', Hank, their father also sought to control people. It was the reason he joined the church and became the pastor in the first place, to control people. Billy thought back in his own mind and tried to think of a time that he'd sought to control anything, but couldn't. He was the sort of person who was happy to just be happy, so 'go with the flow' as it were. He wondered if his mother was the same way. What sort of cosmic irony would it be that the two children were switched, Billy was like his mother, while when it came right down to it Emily was more like Hank than she probably realized.

Billy pushed the thought from his head, it was all too troubling for him to contemplate, especially with the past days events. He certainly would never wish in a million years that their positions be switched. He couldn't even imagine what would have happened to his sister if she would have been left to be raised here with Hank instead of going off to live with their mother.

Sleep found him soon and being used to waking up with the rooster's call shortly after sunrise he awoke before Emily. His dick was hard, but that was no surprise, at his age it was a rare thing to ever wake up without a hard on. He looked down under the sheets and quietly cursed himself, at some point in the night he must have had a nocturnal emission and squirted a big load all over the back of Emily's black dress, which she'd slept in. There wasn't much he could do about it though without waking her, so he pulled the sheets back up and tucked them into the crease between her shoulder and jaw. Billy changed his underwear and found his blue jeans and pulled them on before exiting the bedroom.

Out in the house everything was dead silent and Billy peaked around the corner to see if his father was still waylaid on the couch.

"Good morning William, How'd you sleep son?" His father's voice came from behind him and made him jump. Billy spun around and saw that his father was standing there in the kitchen, dressed and showered and other than a bruise on his jaw, looked as though nothing had happened last night at all. He had a cup of coffee and was eating an english muffin, dressed in his pastor's uniform, a black suit with white collar.

"Aaahhh.....Good Pa.....How.....how are you?" Billy stammered to asked.

"Geez I must have dosed off in the rocking chair and fell out of it during the night. Whacked my jaw pretty good too." Hank replied with out a hint of guilt on his face. He picked his hand up and rubbed the spot where Billy had hit him.

"Nothing else though, no bad dreams?" Billy pried a little further.

"Funny you should say that, I did dream, about your mother and one of the bad dust ups we had back when we were still married, maybe that's why I fell out of the chair. Where's your sister? I went into the guest room to check on her and she wasn't in there." Hank asked, his face still completely unshaken.

"Must have been a night for bad dreams, She had one too and came into my room to sleep late last night." Billy lied, and watched his father's expression to see if it showed any cracks. To his surprise it did not though.

"Well with all the excitement it doesn't surprise me, change in routine has a way of messing with people's heads. So are you two headed over to the Sweet's place today then?" Hank asked and sipped his coffee.

Billy was astounded, either he father actually didn't remember anything about last night after dinner or he was the best bullshit artist that had ever lived. "Aaaah yeah, I was hoping that we could use the truck, it's a pretty long walk." Billy tried to see if he could press his father's suspiciously good mood.

"Fraid not Bill, I've got some errands to run today, need to make it out to the city at some point. But you can use the dirt bike in the barn." Hank said and that almost surprised Billy as much as his father's convenient amnesia, because Billy had wrecked the bike last summer and almost killed himself in the process. Hank had forbidden him to ever ride it again, and now here he was offing it up. It was just then that Billy and Hank heard some rustling coming from Bill's room, obviously Emily waking up. Just like that Hank rose from his chair and started to head for the door.

"Ok gotta go, Be home by supper and remember, don't let those Sweet boy's take advantage of your sister." He said as he exited the house and quickly made his way to the farm truck. He started it and even threw a bit of stone from stomping the accelerator too hard as he left the farm.

Emily woke up from a nightmare. It had only begun when Billy had left the bed and she began to toss and turn and whimper because she dreamed of her father raping her again.

When she finally woke up, she found the bed next to her empty and it made her panic. Had Billy left her? Had the Reverend gotten rid of him so be could be with her alone?

In panic she got out of the bed, ripped the dress off of her body and grabbed a blanket that she wrapped around herself, then ran out of Billy's room, looking for him. "Billy?" she called out and when she saw him, she ran towards him and wrapped her arms around his torso tightly. The blanket dropped as she hugged him, leaving her naked.

"I thought I would be alone with him" she mumbled, nuzzling into her brothers chest.
But she managed to look up at him, not even realizing that she was naked. "Billy I want to apologize. You were right, I was whiny yesterday and then I was angry at you. I'm sorry. But I promise that I will do my best to be better. But please don't leave me alone again with him. Please. I'm so scared of the Reverend. I thought I had it under control, but I wasn't better than he is, trying to manipulate him." she blushed when she admitted her failure and her guilt.

"Can you forgive me, please?" she looked up at her brother, still holding on tightly.

Billy could feel his morning wood start to stiffen again as his sister stood naked holding him tightly against her body. He was worried that she would feel his stiffening prick against her pelvis but made no move to push her away. Having her hold on to him made him feel like a man instead of a boy and he liked the feeling.

"Don't worry Em, I'll never leave you. I love you and I'll protect you. He's gone now." Billy said as he clutched the small of her back.

"Em....I don't want to sound like a pervert, but you're naked and I'm starting to get hard. I already made a mess of your dress this morning and if we don't eat breakfast and get dressed I don't know if I'll be able to control myself." He said and ducked his head down and kissed her first on the lips and then with his tongue. His hands rubbing up and down her naked form, he cupped her butt cheeks and gently squeezed them. He knew it was probably inappropriate to try anything after the abuse she'd suffered the night before, but he couldn't help himself, she was just so damn sexy. "How about a quicky before we head off to the Sweet's farm?" He asked with a smile.

Emily felt a pleasant shiver run down her spine when Billy kissed her and rubbed his hands over her back. She pressed closer to him, all thoughts about the last night seemed to vanish in his arms and she wanted nothing more than to make him happy. She smiled back at him and nodded softly. "I can never say no to you" she whispered seductively and nipped on his lower lip gently.

"You could pick me up and bring me to your bed." She suggested and then wrapped her arms around his neck again. She kissed him again, with all the love and passion she held in her heart for him. Her tongue brushed over his lips and begged for entrance, playing with his tongue as soon as he let her.

Billy picked his sister up but had no intention of going to the bedroom with the kitchen table right there. He walked over to the table and laid her down on the hard surface. His hands reached out and gripped her puffy pink nipples, pinching them and playing with them. He reached down and undid his pants.

"We are gonna have to be quick, We're supposed to be over to the Sweet's soon, but with a pussy as hot as yours I don't think it'll be a problem." He said with a big smile. Billy grabbed his big hard cock and plowed right into his sisters blushing pussy lips. "oooh God you feel so good!" Billy said as he started to slam away at her. The whole table was rocking with every push. "Oh yeah, talk dirty to me Em. I wanna hear you say some nasty shit like you did last night, I really liked it." Billy pleaded as he fucked her as hard as he could.

Emily shivered a little when he lowered her down in the cold surface of the kitchen table. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she arched her back to press her breasts and her nipples against his hands.

His request made he smile and she let her hands wander gently over his arms, caressing him. "I love your thick cock inside me Billy" she moaned and moved her hips with him, whimpering with every thrust. "Fuck me big brother, fuck my tight little cunt" she begged him, hoping that she could turn him on even more.

They were fucking on the table that they would eat together. It turned Emily on so much that they had this secret and that they would keep it a secret from their father. "Oh god... Billy I think.. I'm so close, don't stop. Don't stop fucking me with your huge cock!" she begged and moaned out after another few minutes of frantic fucking.

The dirty talk did the trick, Billy felt it whelming up inside him and he knew it he was gonna blow. "God I love fucking my sister, Yeah you love your brother's cock, I'm gonna blow my fucking wad in you, you little sexy slut!" BIlly called out as he arched his back and pushed as deep as he could go and let it it go. His explosive orgasm filled his sister's tight cunt with thick white sperm and Billy pumped in and out of her as his seed drooled out of her and pooled on the table.

"Holy shit sis, you are so fucking hot!" He said as he finally pulled out of her and smacked his hard goo covered cock on her clit a few times for good measure. "So I dirtied that sexy black dress. What sexy fucking outfit are you gonna tease those Sweet boys with?" He asked as he walked over to the kitchen sink and flopped his dick into the basin and began washing his sister's juices off himself.

"Listen Emily, the Sweet have got money, so if you get the chance to score some of it....any way you can, do it, the faster we get enough cash the faster we can get the hell out of here and start are new life together. Now go get dressed in something sexy and let's get going. I'll go out and start the motorcycle you meet me out there."

Emily came with him, shivering and bucking on the kitchen table. She was panting heavily and smiled up at her brother. When he pulled out and moved away, she sat up slowly, still feeling the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Okay, but... Any way? Do you mean they will offer me money to sleep with them?" she asked Billy, then pulled him in for a kiss before she went over to the bathroom. She took a quick shower to clean herself and washed her hair, then braided her red hair into two braids that fell over her shoulder and rested just a top of her breasts. For clothes she chose another pair of jeans hotpants, her cowboy boots again and a bright yellow bikini top that she could bind at the back of her neck. To cover herself a little she put a white tank top over it, not even trying to hide the bruises on her arms or her thighs. Everyone could know what her father had done to her.

Eventually she walked outside to meet her brother. "I'm ready." She smiled at him, hoping he would like her outfit.

"You look smoking hot babe!" Billy said as he kick started the dirt bike. "Yeah and to answer your question, yes. I want you to do whatever you have to, to get that cash. I wanna get the hell out of here as soon as possible. We can move to Kentucky or some place where a brother and sister being a couple isn't something they care about. If the you can seduce those Sweet boys into paying for a little sex, then do it and fuck their brains out, you don't have to use your pussy, but your ass will do just fine, get every last penny baby!" Billy said as he throttled the bike and took off, doing a wheelie as they left the farm. He knew the crazy move would get her hands wrapped around him tight, and he liked the feeling.

Billy flew done the road at top speed, there was a good reason his father had taken the bike away in the first place, he drove like Evel Kenievel on crank and the drive flew by. Soon they were rounding the corner to the Sweet's farm and Billy did a catwalk all the way up the driveway. He skidded to a stop in front of the porch and took off his helmet.

On the porch Prudence was standing and applauding at Billy's daredevil antics. She was dressed again in her typical sundress, this one was pink with red hearts and barely came down past her pelvis. She wore her white thigh high stockings and those babydoll shoes. Her hair was down and it looked like she was even wearing makeup.

Behind her the whole clan was perched. Four young men and then Mr. Deek Sweet and his darling wife. When Billy shut off the motor Deek stood and addressed them. "Nice driving Bill, you are sure one hell of a cyclist. So this is your sister huh? Hello my name is Deek and this is my wife Annabelle. Prudence said she met you yesterday. These are my boys. Deeter and Derek and the twins Denny and Dave." Mr. Sweet introduced the his family.

Deeter was the oldest and biggest, although he looked either to be suffering from gigantasism or retardation or both. He stood nearly 6'7" and weighed close to 400 lbs and was wearing a pair of old overalls.

Derek the next youngest, but the obvious leader of the boys was Billy's age and he was handsome. Blonde hair and brown eyes he was dressed in a Led Zepplin T-shirt and blue jeans.

The twins were almost effeminate, they had shaggy blonde hair and girlish features. The stood shoulder to shoulder with each other and seemed to have a constant sneaky smile on both of their faces.

"Bill I know your father said that no payment was necessary but fencing an entire field is hard work. I am gonna pay you fifty dollars and you can have all the beer you can drink. Me and the Mrs. are going into to town. We'll be back later, but until then Derek is in charge. Prudence and your sister can hang out in the house, so they don't get in the way." Mr. Sweet instructed as he and his wife made their way to their car.

Prudence walked down the porch and reached out and grabbed Emily's hand. "Nice to see you again, soon to be sister in law. You look really pretty today. A lot better than yesterday's outfit. heeheheh." Prudence giggled cruelly. " Come on lets go up into my room. I've got some pot, we can get high." Prudence whispered in Em's ear.

Emily held on to Billy tightly for the entire ride, laughing when he did his risky stunts. She couldn't believe that he wanted her to fuck other men, that he had no problem with that. She would go crazy if he would fuck other women.

She introduced herself to the Sweets and when Pru came up to her, Emily looked at her coldly. The whisper made her look surprised though and she followed Pru into the house, looking back at Billy one last time.

"You? Have pot? Are you serious? "Emily asked and rose an eyebrow at Pru. She would have never expected that." Not as innocent as you try to be, are you?" Emily snorted and shook her head a bit.

"Yeah I don't know if you noticed or not but my parents are pretty 'granola'. They used to be hippies and even though they go to church now doesn't mean they've forgot their 'roots'. How do you think we got some much money? Do you see any other farmers driving Mercedes Benz around here? Daddy's one of the biggest growers in the county. He doesn't like deal it or anything. They sell it in bulk to some big shot in the city, but don't go saying anything." Pru said as they ascented the stairs and went into her room.

Her room was like most girls her age, covered in teenbeat posters of heartthrobs. She had a big canopy bed and expensive lookinng dresser, but otherwize not much out of the ordinary. Pru walked over to her dresser and pulled out a mason jar that was brimming full of bright green buds. As soon as she cracked the lid the entire room filled with the skunky fragrance of pungent pot. Pru pulled a rolling paper out and twisted up a doobie like a pro, a lighter flick later and she was puffing away. She handed the dank joint to Emily and then collapsed on the bed next to her, exhaling a massive cloud of smoke, with barely more than a cough.

She waited till the joint was half way gone and both of them feeling pretty good before she struck up conversation again. "So I've been thinking about yesterday. You and Billy weren't wrestling were you? I mean I am not stupid, I could smell the sex in the air and Billy was covering up that massive dick of his. Are you fucking your brother?" Prudence asked, her eyes glassy and squinty from the weed.

Emily took the joint from her and dragged on it, before handing it back. She had smoked before and she knew the effects of weed, but this stuff was good.

She sighed and laid back on the bed next to Pru. The question made her giggle a little and she bit her lower lip. "We are" she stated with a nod and then took the joint from her, inhaling some more.

"What about you? Your brothers don't look too bad. Are you fucking them?" she asked bluntly, looking over at Pru with her eyes red already.

"Fucking....no....I mean don't get me wrong, I've given Derek more handjobs than I can count and when the twins found out they wanted the same and they have even licked my pussy, but Deeter is slow and even though he's got a big ol' dick he don't even use the damn thing. All he ever wants me to do is watch me suck off that big work horse in the barn." Prudence said with a giggle. She rolled over onto her side and peered at Emily, her hand falling down and caressing Emily's thigh while Emily puffed the joint.

"You ain't worried about getting caught? Reverend Eastman doesn't seem like the type to tolerate that sort of thing, What if you get preggers? Aren't you scared? " Prudence asked as her hand journeyed farther up Emily's thigh and found the hem of her daisy duke shorts and played with the fringe a little.

Emily laid on her back and finished the joint slowly while she listened to Pru. She rose an eyebrow and looked over at her when she said she did things with a horse. That would be too much for her, Emily would never do that.

She felt Prus hand and let her touch her for the moment, but she knew that she would have to tell her soon that she wasn't into this, at all.

"The Reverend can kiss my ass. After what he did last night, he can be glad if I don't go to the police" she mumbled and ran a hand over her hair.

"I'm not scared of getting caught or being pregnant. If that's what will happen, then I can live with that. I just want Billy at my side, I can face anything with him I know that." She looked over at Pru and then realized that she was supposed to marry Billy. "Sorry, probably not want to hear."

"Yeah, to say the least, I'm supposed to marry him Emily. I can't get married and live in this town with a guy that has a bastard child with his own sister. This is a small town Emily, they won't ever let us live that down. What do you mean 'what the Reverend did to you last night?" Pru asked, her stoned eyes going momentarily wide as she saw the bruises on Emily's thighs and arm.

"Did he beat you? Does he already know about what you and your brother do?......" Pru started to asked but the revalation soon dawned on her. "Do you fuck your father as well? Holy shit girl, I've met some nasty girls but you take the cake, fucking your brother and your father.....did they share you? You know at the same time?" Pru asked her face looked more fascinated than anything else. Meanwhile her hand had slipped up inside the hem of Emily's shorts and was just inches from Emily's pussy.

Emily frowned and sat up. Even though she was stoned, she was upset now. She pulled Prus hand away from her and sat on her legs, shaking her head at her.

"No, I don't fuck my father. He raped me. And I don't care what your town thinks." She blurted out and then got up and walked over to the window. She looked outside and ran her hands over her hair. She wanted to go find Billy and run away with him right there and then. But she knew it wasn't possible, not yet. And she couldn't tell Pru about their love or their plans. She would never understand and she would tell everyone.

"He raped you??? Holy shit, I've had a crush on the Reverend since I was 12, I would give anything for him to....control me like that. You know, like smack me around and hold me down.....and fuck the hell out of me. He's so handsome and strict, it makes my pussy wet just thinking about it. It's really the only reason I agreed to date Billy in the first place. I figured sooner or later he'd go on one of his epic benders and maybe fuck me. Billy's cute but he's so timid, he's not like the Reverend at all." Pru said, a little put off that Emily pushed her hand away before she could get her fingers up into Emily's snatch.

"Hey maybe that's the answer to both of our dilemmas. Do you think we could get the Reverend to fuck me, he'd have to marry me or I could threaten to cry rape. I'd get what I want and you could go off and be with your brother, everybody would be happy. What do you say Emily?"

Back
Top Bottom