Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pastries of Love (Well Baked Pastry & Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
animeguy_zps8ik0nohk.jpg

Eiji Tanaka was a high school student and leading member of the photography club. He was also was a fan of magical girls. He was one of the 'Magical girl Paparazzi'. People who knew magical girls were real, fighting real monsters, in a secret war beneath the surface. Despite this he knew only of what the anime shows portrayed of magical girls and never met a real one. But tonight felt like the night.

Eiji was ready with his camera and waiting in an alley of a 'spooky building'. He then heard a loud crash. A beautiful woman with twin tails of silver hair was fighting some kind of FANCY BEAST in a top hat! Holy fucking shit balls! It was a magical girl battle! A real one! With shaking hands, Eiji tried to focus his camera for a picture.

--marie-antoinette-fate-grand-order-and-fate-series-drawn-by-zbura--08b8a5bbb9664b6540c00dc31bd4cfd4.png

Paying no mind to property damage, the beast was about to smash the building infront of Eiji's alley spot, but as it's ginormous arm came crashing down towards him the magical girl appears infront of the building and yells
"Pastrymanipulation! Short-cake-expansion! BLAST~"
and there appears as if out of thin air, with a blue and pink dancing light, a shortcake, deliciously adorned with various sweets, blasting off at blinding speeds, leaving a decently sized crater in the ground, catching the monster off-guard and sending it flying to then explode in a beautiful aray of crosants and muffins, dissintegrating the monster with the following heatwave from the discharge, sending it back to the underground.

"Take care Mr. Hattington~"
Taking a moment to pose heroicaly infront of the sweets, taking in the beautifl sight she exclaims
"I am Pure-Shortcake! defender of the hungry and expeller of troublemakers, and I will not rest til all monsters have returned home!"
monologing excitedly Giving Eiji the perfect photo oportunity.​

Eiji wasted no time! His instincts as a paparazzo kicked in. His camera began snapping pictures with a flurry. He was even constantly changing positions around her snapping pictures as well. He would not let such a golden photo opportunity go to waste.

Then after taking his photos Eiji just kind of stood there looking at her face to face. "Um hello? You said you are Pure-Shortcake? Defender of the Hungry and Expeller of troublemakers? Well I am a humble photography club member. That was some great shots. Do you mind if I put them on my blog?" he asked awkwardly. There was no sense in hiding now since she would of seen all those camera flashes.

Pure-Shortcake shot him a smile as she giggled
"Yes my dear photographer, spread the word that I! Shortcake, is here to stay, but more importantly, you're not hungry are you?"
Saying this, she summoned a regularly sized strawberry and banana shortcake, offering it to the paparazzi infront of her.

"If you don't like the flavour, I have different ones~"
Beaming with joy she looks at him expectantly.

Eiji was awed for a moment. Some one being nice to the Paparazzi? This can't be real! He takes the pastry and looks it over. Eiji then takes a bite and experiences bliss. "This is really good!" says Eiji.

"So I have like a a dozen questions. I have only seen Magical Girl shows on TV. Are there more magical girls? Why is your powers food based? What was that thing you were fighting? Are you single? Is this real?" asked Eiji excitedly. He can't believe he has met a real magical girl! A beautiful one that can apparently cook.

after hearing all the questions Eiji has, she simply loks him in the eyes and replies,
"yes, because, monster, yes and yes!"
She twirls around doing one final victory pose as she riles up and takes a huge jump through the cityscape, her frilly skirt covering just enough to not be revealing.
"Tomorow night will be more delicious than this! Staaaay tuned~ GUH!"
Can be heard as she atempts to leave the scene, but hits an abandoned building on the other side of the street, falling to the ground, arms flailing.

Well Eiji learned more magical girls existed and monsters existed. He was ecstatic. Then the scene was like an anime. After giving her vague answers she leaped away, promising a second rendezvous tomorrow night.

Suddenly the magic was shattered when Pure-Shortcake hit a building and began to fall to the ground flailing! "Shortcake-chan!" Eiji cried out. He then frantically ran across the street to catch her before she hit the ground. Amazingly he caught her, but not how he intended. It was more like he broke her fall and they ended up in one of those ecchi poses from anime.

Back
Top Bottom