Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dani's Post Journal

Danidoo

I do not think it means what you think it means
Supporter
This is a journal that I am creating for myself made up of posts that I'm particularly proud of and so I can show sample posts in request threads. Since I have only just come back to Blue Moon and I don't have access to my old account. This will be a very small list at first.

Arx Bellum
(Probably my favorite roleplay I've ever done)

It had been far too pretty a day to remain cooped up inside. Originally, Cat had only planned on helping her mother in the garden but she had soon found that she was too restless for weeding. Rather than staying there and irritating them both, she had taken one of the harvest baskets and went for a stroll, hoping to gather some fresh herbs or berries.

She knew that her father didn't like when she went too far away from the house but someone had to do it. They couldn't live on dried and canned foods for the rest of their lives and the garden hadn't yielded any fresh vegetables so far this year. She and her mother had pickled and jammed what they could from last year's garden but that still wasn't enough. Besides, she had been reading a book about herbal remedies and she wanted to find some of the ingredients to see if they would actually work as well as the medicine in the cabinet. That too would only last for so long.

She had also thought about taking her older brother along with her to check his "snares", if they could even be called that. He had been trying to catch a rabbit or a squirrel for some kind of meat but, after months of failed attempts, she doubted that he would ever actually catch anything. Besides, he was so loud that she couldn't find the same amount of peace as she could by herself, not that she minded really. He was her only friend now that the schools were closed. Her older sister was a brat and they fought all the time and the younger two were five and seven and they were more annoying than anything.

Alone was better. There was no one to get bored while she searched for berries. No one to tell her that she was going to get poison ivy if she wasn't careful. No one to shove her into the weeds in the hopes that she did get poison ivy.

She sighed happily as she knelt beside a particular herb that she recognized from her book and dug it up from the roots. Her long chestnut colored hair, fell forward over her shoulders to drag in the dirt as she did so and she tossed it back to keep it out of her way. She should have put it up, especially as it grew warmer the longer she was out.

That finished, she moved on until she found some wild berries that were safe to eat. She didn't particularly care for mushrooms but she picked them because she knew that her parents like them. After all of the rain that they had had recently, there were definitely a lot of them.

Once her basket was brimming with her finds, she turned to wander back to her home, looking through what she had in the basket to make sure that she had gotten everything. She froze when she actually looked up to see where she was going, pale green eyes widening in fear. There was a man...no two, two men just staring at her. The way the stood and the way that they looked at her sent a shiver down her spine. It was like the time she had been cornered by a wolf. Then she had had her brother to chase it off but she was alone now. They looked hungry though she didn't know for what. Her father had told her to be wary of men because people tended to act crazy when things like the lights going out happened. Surely it had been long enough for people to adapt though. Her family had.

She took a step backward and they took a step forward. Somehow they were even more menacing now. She took another step backward. This time they took two steps forward. No, she was not going to play this game. She turned then and ran, dropping her basket and moving as swiftly as she could. "Brian!" She screamed for her brother as she ran. "Papa!" She was close enough to the house that they should be able to hear her, even if she was running in the opposite direction. She could hear the men behind her but they were slow and couldn't move through the trees as swiftly as she could.

She thought that she would be fine, thought that she could circle back and warn her family, but a hand came out from behind a tree in front of her and grabbed her by the neck. She slammed against the trunk and everything was tinged with black for a moment before she came back to her senses. The other two had caught up now. They didn't say anything but they were laughing. "I don't have anything. My basket had food in it but I don't have anything." She tried to tell them but they didn't seem to mind. "HEL...." She tried to call out for help but the man that held her clamped his other hand over her mouth and grinned.

-----------

(A little later in the rp)​

Once she heard a response from the man, she moved forward and gently moved her brother so that he was laying flat. She didn't want to move him too much but she did move him closer to the window so she could see better. By then the man had returned and she was able to dig through the duffel bag for what she needed, though she flinched a little when he touched her. The first thing she did was cut away his shirt so that it would be out of the way. Then she dug in the duffel for some gloves and gauze.

She didn't mind that the man had left. She didn't know how to talk to him right now and she needed to focus on fixing Brian. She didn't know if she could make it if he died. "Where is Mara, Brian?" She asked when she saw him start to lose focus. He was blotchy but he wasn't overly pale or sweating but she supposed that he could still be in shock. She needed him to stay awake.

His eyes fluttered back to fully open. "She ran after they got mom. One of them went after her. I think she went out the back."

Cat nodded and took his vitals quickly then put the gloves on and moved to his side, cleaning the area as best as she could before putting gauze over it and applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Now she kind of hoped that the man would come back. Actually, she needed him to come back. She had to tell him about Mara.

After about five minutes, she grabbed Brian's hand and put it on the gauze. "Apply pressure. Listen to me, Brian. Apply pressure." Once he had, she moved to take his vitals again then sighed with relief when they were about the same. She would check it one more time in about five more minutes and then the nasty part would begin...if he was still stable anyway.

She moved back to his side and took over for Brian. "I thought they had gotten you. We heard you call out before the others got to us." He told her and she grimaced. He sounded so weak. She had to keep telling herself that he was alright. With his blood pressure and heart rate, he would be fine as long as the wound didn't get infected. "I wanted to go but Dad told me to look after mom and the girls. They got him on the stairs, Cat. His gun did fire and they just..."

"Shh, shh. It's alright, Bry. You did what you could. I saw the one that got your knife." He nodded and then looked toward the window. "Mom got one too." She gave him a small smile but she didn't want to talk about this. She couldn't deal with that right now. She needed to focus on Brian. She moved his hand again and this time she didn't have to tell him to apply pressure. She took his vitals one more time and then nodded. Good. He was more or less the same. He had clotted enough for her to clean the wound and sew him up.

"If you're still out there, I could use your help for this next part!" She called to the man. "My older sister ran and one of those things chased her. Brian thinks she went out the back."

Last edited:
Bob
(Ah Bob. The best NPC ogre buddy ever.)
The car had barely pulled to a stop when she hopped out and placed her coffee safely on the roof. She knew what was coming next and she didn't want to spill the precious nectar. The ground shook beneath her feet as her backup approached and she winced expectantly with her eyes squeezed shut before she was suddenly scooped up in a hug that would have crushed a lesser being. She squealed and laughed before throwing her arms around the large green ogre that held her.

“Bob!” She cried happily before she kissed his warty cheek. There were about ten ogres surrounding them, excluding Bob, all standing well over seven feet and large of frame. Loli felt like a child in Bob's arms as he continued to hold her, which he would likely do until she told him to put her down.

For anyone not used to ogres, their smell could be extremely off-putting, the scent a combination of fresh moss, swamp, sweat and peat with just the slightest hint of old blood and, occasionally, gas. Loli was used to it though. Bob and his clan went way back with her family and she had grown up around the brutes. He probably would have come to her aid without the favor but she didn't like him owing her and felt this was a perfect opportunity to clear his debt.

Loli looked around at everyone gathered. “Where are Legra and Fumi?” She asked, concern suddenly filling her face.

“Have babes now. They guard park.” Bob said with an open mouthed grin that sent a waft of rancid breath over her.

“Ugh! Bob!!! I thought we talked about mint leaves.” She teased as she leaned away from him. Then she hugged him again. “I missed you!” ...

...Loli flinched when Ryan spoke and both she and Bob turned their glares on him.

“You want me smash?” Bob said as he took a menacing step forward, Loli still dangling in his arms.

“No, Bob,” she said, placing a hand on each cheek, his head wider than the width of her shoulders, “no smash. No smash humans, okay?”

The big creature pouted and humphed. “Ooookayyyy.” He agreed reluctantly.

“To my coffee, Bob, and then recon.” She pointed and the ogre grinned before walking her over to the car so she could grab her cup. He then maneuvered her so her back was pressed against his chest and his arms hugged her around the middle.

PVU
(Some sexy times for you. Not my best scene but it has another favorite NPC in it at the end.)​

Loli thought, for a moment, to protest when he reclaimed the top position but once he was inside her, all thoughts were banished in the wake of her desire. When he actually began to move, she let out a moan of pure bliss and bit his neck to muffle the sound. It had been a while since Loli had bedded a man and, human or no, he knew what he was doing. She had been so turned on before they even truly started that it was hard to focus enough to do much of anything anymore.

Her body, at least, knew what to do as her hips claimed his hard shaft again and again. It didn't matter that he was on top, the primal side of her was in control and it was bent on taking absolutely everything he had to give and more.

Loli's nails scored his skin with abandon, clawing at everything she could reach in her attempt to bring them even closer. His back, chest, sides and ass were her targets and she marked him well, even if she couldn't put an official claim on him. He was hers and she was happy to leave the painful reminders of that fact behind so that he would be left with no doubt who he belonged to during the time it took for them to heal.

A growl ripped from her throat and she gripped his hair when he found her breast, his hot mouth teasing her sensitive nipple in a way that sent a shudder of pleasure through her. Her body pressed up against him, loving the feel of his hard muscles against her skin as she encouraged him to continue his suckling. He was so beautiful, so like her kind and yet he worshipped her body as if she were a goddess, an act that none of her kind would do. She yearned for it, craved it almost as much as she craved him inside her.

Her back arched as her pleasure hit its peak and her body convulsed too rapidly for most beings as her orgasm overtook her. She needed all of him, she needed to taste him, to feel him, to destroy him and then put him back together again. She drowned in the ecstasy, crying out as she felt Ryan finish inside her, his hot seed warming her insides and sending another wave of bliss crashing over her. Her body arched, bringing both of their bodies off of the couch for a brief moment as the last jolt of pleasure rocked her and then she collapsed back, panting heavily and twitching with the aftershocks.

“Stars above.” She breathed when she could find her voice. Ryan wasn't moving but she couldn't really bring herself to move either so she wasn't surprised. She could tell he was breathing and that was enough for the moment.

“Now that th’ two o’ ye are done, mayhap ye might be seein’ t’ th’ foire in t’ oven.” A small plump creature with black eyes, sharp teeth and long ears glared up at them from beneath the lip of the couch with her long fingered hands on her ample hips. She was dark skinned with long black and white hair that had been braided into a tight bun at the back of her head and wore only a simple threadbare pink dress and a pair of bunny slippers. “And do ye ken how long it will be takin’ t’ git tha’ mess off me cushions? Could ye not 'ave at least put down a feckin towel or blanket?” She harrumphed and stalked off back to the sitting area. “No amoun’ o’ milk an’ honey…” The rest of her mutterings were cut off as she disappeared into the between realm.

Last edited:
A Whole New World
(with a little fantasy flare)
((this is old and I'm moving it down so my newer better posts are first))

The sky was just beginning to lighten as a young woman slipped away from the human camp with her sample kit strapped over her shoulder. The researchers had been forbidden from exploring the area, certainly not alone, until the peace keepers that had accompanied them had finished sweeping the area. It had been days since they had landed and they were all starting to get antsy.

Still, most had seen the logic behind staying put. All they knew about this land was that it had a livable atmosphere. There could be any number of hidden dangers that they had no way of scanning for. They had already seen several unidentified animals and plants that had yet to be classified. Any one of them could be poisonous or predatory and then there was always the possibility of finding hostile intelligent beings like they had on Artemis 7.

Allie was unconcerned. She had spent much of her early life traveling to new worlds with her mother and had met many new peoples and species. She knew how to react against a predator or hostile beings and she had tucked a med kit in her bag to buy her time with a poison. Space stations made her claustrophobic as it was but now she was trapped in a tiny shuttle with people that, quite frankly, drove her nuts. At this point, she would rather deal with the unknown, no matter how dangerous, than any of them and if Corporal Fitzpatrick grabbed her ass one more time...

She sighed and set her bag down near a moss covered log, once she had traveled a fair distance from camp, before digging through it for a hair tie. The sun was just starting to show through the trees and it was already sweltering hot even in the shade. She was glad that she had brought plenty of water and that she had opted to wear shorts and a tank top despite the fact that pants and a long sleeved shirt would have offered more protection.

She straightened with a victorious Ha! when she she finally found what she was looking for and swept her long light brown curls away from her neck and up into a ponytail. She debated, and not for the first time, chopping it all off altogether but, as always, she decided against it. Her mother would be disappointed and that was more terrifying than any discomfort it caused.

Slightly more comfortable, her pale green eyes scanned the immediate area for any unusual plants that she might collect while she was stopped and got to work.

-------------

After hours of exploring and sample collecting, Allie had just settled down in a well shaded clearing for lunch when she heard the rustling of something large in the trees to her left. She froze, protein bar halfway to her open mouth, then stood, hurriedly stuffing her things back in her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Then turned in the direction of the noise that was clearly moving closer.

Very slowly, she began backing toward the trees behind her for coverage, legs tensed and ready to run. She had almost made it when a wolf-like creature burst through the foliage on the other side of the clearing less than 10 yards away. She froze, barely even breathing, forcing herself to remain calm. Perhaps, if she was lucky, it wouldn't see her. She had the advantage of being upwind and her clothes blended with the surroundings, it was certainly possible that it wouldn't.

Then her protein bar fell out of her pack and the creature's head snapped in her direction with a growl that made her hair stand on end.

For a moment, they just stared at one another. It was as tall as a man but hunched awkwardly like it wasn't used to standing. And that's what it was doing, she realized, standing on its hind legs, one clawed hand digging into a tree for support as its red beady eyes glared at her hungrily. Saliva dripped from its black lips and the wind carried the stretch of rotting flesh and blood to her nose, making her want to gag.

A bird took flight near the center of the clearing, breaking the suspended moment, and both of them made their move. Allie turned on her heel and ran faster than she had in her entire life. She could hear the thing crashing through the trees behind her but she didn't dare look back. Instead, she began running in a serpentine pattern, ducking between close trees and hopping over bushes. It seemed to help but the creature was relentless in its pursuit. At one point, it came alongside her, snapping its elongated jaws at her. It had switched from its hind legs to all fours and it was fast.

It was clear that she would not be able to outrun it for long and she was way too far away from camp to call for help. It didn't matter though. Logical thought was long gone at this point. "Help! Somebody, please!" She screamed once, then came to a full stop as the creature dove and swiped at her, standing on her toes and pulling back her stomach to avoid the claws. They got her, tearing the flesh at her side, but just barely. Not enough to slow her down. The creature's moment him took it far beyond her and its attempt to switch directions and come back at her caused it to topple over into a bush of thorns. Using the opportunity, while the creature recovered from it's wipe-out, she took off in the opposite direction, stumbling through to a clearing of what looked to be farmland. "Help me!" She gasped as she kept on running through the field. She knew that she had a better chance of survival if she stayed in the trees but if there was any chance that she might find someone who could help...

Back
Top Bottom