Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F x F roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!

Looking for F x F roleplayers. I've been doing lots of M x F and I want to try something different this time. Not that M x F isn't good, but I just haven't had good experiences with F x F. I am always willing to try something new, so feel free to send me a PM for any scenarios you like, and we can discuss them. But for now I am only looking for F x F.

These are the scenarios that I want to try. Most of them are Dom/Sub scenarios. Usually I like to play as a submissive role, but I am can play as a dominate role as well. Send me a PM if any of these sounds interesting to you, and we can discuss about them more in detail.

I prefer roleplay in PM or Yahoo IM. Expecting at least 2-3 paragraphs, I tend to be overwhelmed when I see over 10+ paragraphs, so please keep it somewhat short but detailed.

1) Foot slave <age between 18-25>
Two best friends feet worshipping vacation. You and I go to summer vacation at the local lake camping ground. I have foot fetish for longest time, but haven't told anyone about it. At night I couldn't resist but staring at your feet which you notice. While you pretend to sleep, I start sucking on your toes. You wake up to confront me and make me your foot slave. For next couple days you make me worship your feet wherever we go.

Do: humiliation, public, exhibition, water play
Don't: age play, scat, violence

2) Pet professor <age between 20-35>
Blackmailing your professor. You catch your professor drinking between classes. You confront her about it and make her do whatever you want her to do. First by forcing her to wear slutty clothes of your choice to school, then wear toy during classes. You force her to walk around in the classroom after hours, and finally bring her to your place and share her with your friends.

Do: humiliation, toys, exhibition, group, name calling, spanking
Don't: violence, blood, scat

3) New slave <age between 18-40>
You've recently purchased me as a slave. You have other slaves to do house works, but you purchased me with only one reason. Sex slave. Young and innocent. You wanted a someone who you can train from the beginning. You treat me less than all the other slaves. Even tell them to use me time to time. Your job is to make me the perfect sex slave.

Do: bondage, toys, pain, humiliation, orgasm control, water play, beastiality
Don't: violence, blood

Thanks for reading! That's all I have for now, and I can't wait to hear back from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom