Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Affection in the Office Place (lunarey x Asphodel)

The reason Ashley came to Andrew's house is so that she could fall asleep it really worked.
"I can finally sleep now that I'm with you," she said and kisses his forehead.
She really enjoy being close to him and appreciate his body odor. Soon she fall asleep together with him.

Andrew fell into deep sleep, comfortable with Ashley beside him. It was seven in the morning before he woke up. At first, he was surprised at the sight of Ashley on his bed, but then remembered the events of last night- how Ashley came by due to her inability to sleep. He looked at her and she was still sleeping deeply. He got up and began to prepare for the day.

Ashley wake up in the morning feeling totally revitalized. She stretch her body and moan a bit and realized Andrew had already awake. She went to the kitchen and prepare some sandwiches and places it on a platform where he won't miss it. Then she undress herself to get ready for shower. With only her towel she enter the shower room and found him too is naked having a shower. She did not back off however but joined him in the shower.
"Good morning darling," she greeted him naughtily.
She hung her towel and join him in the shower.

While in the shower, she leans closer to him. With her hand gently caressing his wet stomach and chest, she kissed his wet lips and face. Her breast rub against his wet sturdy chest.

Andrew could feel her body rubbing against his as she leaned in to kiss him. He made no effort to hide his erection as he continually enjoyed her kiss and the sight of her naked body. He slowly moved his hamds greedily all over her body as they continue to rub and caress each other.

Ashley moans a bit but could not hear clearly through the sound of the shower. He notices he had an erection and starting playing it with her hand. She gently squeeze his ball and rub the shaft. She continue give him a handjob while kissing his lips, face, neck, and chest.

Andrew gasped as Ashley gave him a handjob. She did it so wonderful that he closed his eyes and let her gently massaged his shaft. He guide her hand as to what motion he would prefer. Seeing her naked with her luscious breasts helped him reached his climax in the most pleasurable way. He continued masturbating on her hand. He forgot his cares as he lived the long timeless pause in life. And just as that, it slowly declined as he began spurting out his clear fluid on her hand.

Ashley enjoys the look at his face when he is in pleasure. It only made her want rub it harder until he ejaculate in which he does. Some of his fluid is in her hand. She plays with it a little then start fingering herself with her finger which contain his cum. As the shower washed them clean, they ended their shower session and start to get ready for work.
"I made breakfast make sure you don't skip it," she said.
They dressed up, had breakfast and head to the car and getting ready for work.

Andrew made sure to have breakfast, especially since Ashley was there to remind him. Afterwards, they went to work. In the office, he remembered the past events about his case. Being with Ashley last night and the shower session took it off his mind. He timidly asked Ashley as to what her findings were.

Ashley sigh upon hearing the question.
"I could not find anything they can convict you of anything," she said plainly.
"They are just blackmailing you. In a court, bigger companies wins. Money talks," she added.

"Well it's not like the problem is going to disappear by itself," she said, sighed, and continue her work.
She made him the usual mint tea and discuss business matter as usual.

It is lunch time and today she did not made him lunch as she spend the night at his place.
"Let's have lunch at the cafeteria shall we?" she suggested.

Andrew went with Ashley to the cafeteria for lunch. He had fish, corn and carrots. It is seldom that he went there for lunch as he usually either bring his own or lately, had Ashley prepare for him. There was a feeling he was going back to an old memory, yet somehow it's different.

He smiled and said, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Ashley does not want to bring up the sue issue for now. She wants to let it rest for now so she can appreciate this lunch time together. Sometime she will play with their feet under the table. She had fish and chips for lunch.

Lunch hour is over and she wonder what progress had he made about the patent issue. She enters his office he seems to be busy with her work, not even notice she entered. She walk around the office and corrected some furniture like correcting the portrait angle, relocate a vase, organizing the magazines, and rearrange the bookshelf.
"So, any news about the patent sue?"

"Mm, there are." Andrew said as he smiled. "I had already found strong proof against the complain. The complainant had filed a patent on the methodology of the extraction of the chemical and not the chemical itself. We use a slightly similar method but it isn't in the coverage of the patent, and even if they would argue otherwise, well, their patent has already expired so that can also be to our advantage."

"It's surprising that I haven't seen that earlier." he continued as he looked at her. "I will notify the representative of the company and tell him about it. Hopefully, they will withdraw the sue."

Ashley is glad to have heard the good news. But that alone may not suffice as in order to win a court case, you need powerful allies.
"I hope the proof is strong enough. I'm a bit relief to hear that dear."
She had finished straighten up his office. She holds his hand and kiss it before she head back to her desk. Her feelings is somewhat neutral at the moment.

The day ended normally as both of them went home peacefully. A few days have passed. It's morning as she prepare herself. She wore a white formal shirt and a black skirt. Her shirt is a bit tight. Her boobs bulging can be seen and its obvious. She comb her hair and does not put on any hairpin nor rubber band. She put on sufficient make-up and head to work. She prepares him his mint tea and expected a decisive news from him. She arrived at the office first as she sat down on her chair.

Andrew arrived and went to his desk. He greeted Ashley and thanked for the tea. He had hoped that there would be some reply soon from the other company; it has been days since he wrote to them for an appeal.

He did not want to trouble Ashley about it and so he said nothing and proceeded with his work.

Ashley know that Andrew had been trying to avoid the subject but she insist on knowing. Pretending things are fine no longer work.

But she does not say a word but her body language indicates that she is not happy with his silence and void of updates. She gave him a short greeting kiss to his lower cheek before proceed to her desk and start working, with a frown on her face.

Andrew knew that Ashley wasn't happy at his lack of response or update. He approached her and began gently stroking her. "Dear, you know I'm very worried, but I'm sorry that there is really nothing we can do but wait for a while." he told her.

He caressed her and looked at her in the eye. She has the beautiful eyes that make him fall in love with her every time. He stared at her, waiting for a response.

Ashley was puzzled as Andrew approach her and stare her in the eyes. She is his lover, and she realized she had been cold to him. She does not know what he wants, so she just stood up and pretend to correct his office tie and his collar.

Back
Top Bottom