Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Affection in the Office Place (lunarey x Asphodel)

Ashley bite her lips seeing Andrew unbuttoning his shirt. She follows by dropping her dress, exposing her pink bra and panties. She put a sexy pose to him to seduce him.

Andrew stared at her cleavage and luscious breasts as she gave him a sexy pose. "You have beautiful breasts," he said as he cupped his hands around them and gently massaging them.

"Let's try something different." he suggested. He moved so their position was that she was on top of him. He unclasped her pink bra and let her slip upwards as he slowly inserted his penis in between her breasts, deep in her cleavage, with the tip of the head touching her chest.

Ashley closes her eyes as she appreciate the great feeling of him massaging her breast.
"hmm yes that's right honey," she said while moan in pleasure a bit.
Andrew reveal his hot and raging shaft and had it inserted between her twin while she being on top. She move her body so that his cock moves along the inner wall of her breast back and forth. The head of the cock sometime touches her chest and sometime points toward her face.
From time to time she will take his cock and put it in her mouth and rub the shaft with her hand and look at him in the eye.
"Do you enjoy this my love?" she asked with a smile and expression of pleasurable sigh.
She change from time to time between breast intercourse and a blowjob.

Andrew let Ashley play with his penis as she move up and down so his penis slips down to her cleavage, his tip touching her stomach, and then out to her chest. He let her put his penis in her mouth. When she asked him of he enjoyed it, he murmured in delight. "Yes, that's wonderful, my love."

He gasped as she sucked his penis and feel her warm and comfortable mouth. "Ah..." His penis hardened as she changed to breast foreplay. He let his dick deep through her cleavage. He felt it grinding the inner walls of her breasts. He felt a sudden jerk and he reached orgasm, then began ejaculating in her cleavage and on her chest.

Ashley enjoy seeing Andrew in pleasure. The more she see his face ecstasy, the more she is motivated to make him even more at the edge of his seat. She alternate between breast foreplay and blowjob and after few minutes later, he reaches his climax and ejaculate while his dick doing her breast. His warm milky semen hit her chest, and some hit her face. She was surprised and delighted at the same time. She gave a few more hand job before withdrawing herself.

Andrew was careful not to squirt at Ashley's mouth or face. His pearly semen shot to her chess above her breasts and though not meaning too, some went to her face. He withdrew his now deflated shaft.

Just then, the elevator suddenly opened to reveal two operators. Andrew was surprised that he didn't had any time to react. The two men were greeted with the sight of Andrew's still leaking penis and Ashley's naked breasts. Andrew covered himself and Ashley. He could not hide his embarrassment at the situation as his cheeks went very red.

Ashley felt embarrassed by being busted by the two operators. She does not blame them and did not expect the problem would be fix so soon. Andrew to cover me up, showing how gentlemen, and so does the two operators as they look elsewhere upon discovering our lewd act. She immediately took out her hand tissue and wipe out any semen on her face, chest, and floor. For her, she really does not mind if he squirted to her face or mouth. They put on their dress back and went out of the elevator. No other person other than the two men witnessed their act.

As embarrassing as it may be, the experience was kinda fun. At least it wasn't anyone from the office and it's not like we having a scandal. We openly declare our relationship. They went onto other elevator and thankfully this time it works fine. They enter their office and start working as usual.

Andrew was relieved that no one else saw their act. He wasn't entirely comfortable with the fact that he was seen naked, of course with Ashley being the exception. He was already alright with Ashley seeing him as such after their first office sex. He was already comfortable with Ashley.

And Ashley got the worse of it, the ones that saw them were males. At least they had the discretion of looking away as they get dressed, but he caught them glancing looks at Ashley. Andrew felt a strong need to protect Ashley from being violated. He felt ashamed of putting her in this situation.

Andrew was grateful that after they rode the other elevator and went to their office, nothing else had happened much. His employees did not know and greeted them as any other day as they walk to his office.

Inside the office, Andrew looked at Ashley before saying, "I apologise for putting you into that situation a while back. I thought that the elevator would be fixed for two hours, I didn't know they would be so quick about it. I'm sorry I initiated the act."

Ashley smiled when Andrew tried to apologize to her. She stand right in front of him and touches his cheek. "It's okay my dear. At least I really enjoyed what we did in the elevator," she said and winked.
They need to work a little harder to compensate the lost time

With her reassurance, he relaxed and went back to his work as she did with hers. He checked the daily reports. Just then, someone entered the office. It was someone from the research department. He came with a report that the competitor for their dyes had filed a lawsuit against them for patent infringement. Andrew frowned as he took the letter from the employee. He opened it and read it through. He looked up at the researcher and said, "But that's impossible! We checked the patent list from the DTI for our latest dyes. We always check with the DTI."

The researcher simply shook his head and said, "I know that. That's why we're equally wondering about this issue."

Nota bene: DTI = Department of Trade and Industries

upon hearing the news, Ashley have faith in Andrew that he will not do such thing and she does not want be in such a bad situation. All she knew is that in front of the judge, justice are not always served. Big company will pressure small company and small company will surrender even before the trial even begin.
"Boss, I'll get to the bottom of this. I have working with you for a long time and I've seen all your work," she said with determination.

"No," Andrew said. "I would want you to stay here. I myself am going to check and talk with the company. I do not want to make the matter bigger and I also would certainly not want you in this mess. I will be alright." he assured her.

"I sincerely hope that it was only a matter of misunderstanding with the filing rather than those patent trolls." he added. He knew and heard dire stories about how some companies would file several patents in their names and simply put them to their shelves without ever using them. They would then wait for someone to actually use the idea and they would jump at them to claim royalty for infringement.

Ashley was determined to help Andrew nevertheless. She slapped him in the face for him to get a grip.
"Get a grip my dear and calm down. I will help and come with you whether you like it or not. It broke my heart seeing you in this situation. If I can't help you in this time of need, when else?" she said and slightly raising her voice as she goes back to her desk, wiping her tears.

Andrew was shocked as Ashley slapped him. He looked at her in silence as she goes back to her tear, gettingsome tissue to wipe her tears. He remained silent for a moment before finally telling her calmly, "Alright, you may go with me. I'm sorry." It was a really awkward moment for the researcher as he went outside the office at the time of Ashley's outburst.

Ashley outburst was purely out of love and instinctively. She would never want to hurt or trouble her lover.
At her desk, apart from doing her daily job, she also put some extra effort in going through the history of her boss' activity. Her mind is in disarray. Whenever something bad happen to her boss, she feel the pain much more. She tried to ask the staff the detail of the accusation so she can start her own investigation.

Andrew had let Ashley helped him and he looked at her as she walked to her desk with documents and headed to the staff so she can ask about the details. He had silently followed her as she did. It wasn't a good idea to stop her now; it was very clear that she was determined.

Time flies quickly as Ashley was busy investigating. There are still plenty of things to investigate. As she went home, she felt uneasy and could not sleep. She sent a message to Andrew "Can I sleep at your place? I have trouble sleeping," she asked.

"It's okay I will come over" she replied his message.
She pack some of her belonging for tomorrow's work and drove her car to his place. She went to the front door and knock it.

"Alright. I'll wait for you then. Take care." he replied. He got up and went to the living room to wait. Soon, a knock was heard. Andrew opened it and let Ashley in.

Lou, who was on the sofa, had woke up as her master had went to the living room and was giving soft purrs. When Andrew had let Ashley in, he picked up the cat as he stroked her gently and led Ashley to the hallway. She turned to her, "You know you shouldn't worry too much. It'll all be alright." he said. "I suppose tonight you can sleep in the spare bedroom."

Ashley calmed down as she sees Andrew. She looked at Lou and caress her as well. She really like cats and made her smile upon seeing it. The sat discuss a little bit before she change into her pajama. Despite she heard he had a spare bedroom she refuse to sleep there. It did not take long to discover where his room is.
"I'll sleep with you honey," she said as she lie down on his double bed.

Ashley did not regret coming over to Andrew's house. It felt way more comfortable here especially within his warm embrace. She look at him in the eye and gently touch his cheek with her back hand.
"Dear, I could not sleep," she said with a soft tone.

Back
Top Bottom