Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Affection in the Office Place (lunarey x Asphodel)

"That sounds lovely," he said really happy about her suggestion. "You make beautiful ideas." he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"I will just do the routine check with the different departments," he continued. "I'll be but a while." He went out of his office and walk along the hallway.

Ashley blushes as he compliments her ideas.
"No sir is just a simple idea. You're just so kind," she said as she kisses his cheek in return.
She sat down on her chair and continue her work. It's 5 minutes to lunch time and her boss have not come back yet but he believe he remember their 'appointment'.

Andrew looked at his watch as he finished his routine. It was time for lunch. He smiled at the other employees as he told them to have their break.

He returned to his office just as noon struck. "Sorry that it took me long." he said. "I think I'll take your offer to lunch at the roof deck."

"Let's go boss," Ashley nodded. They went into the elevator and reach the top floor. just s little bit of stairs and walking they have reached the roof deck. It is windy and has beautiful view. The wind blow her hair wide and her skirt upwards.
"During school days I used to have lunch break at the rooftop. It's relaxing and I like high places," she said.
She sat down on a block of cement and start unbox their lunch.

He appreciated the view before sitting with Ashley as she prepared the lunch. "Ashley, this is really nice." he said. He took her hand and gently caressed it. "I was thinking that this will be very awkward to say, but I want you to be my girlfriend."

Ashley felt the warmth of Andrew's hand as he gently caress her hand. Suddenly, unexpected for her, he propose to be his girlfriend. The moment she heard that she by accident spills the food. Not all food were wasted and some can be salvage. "I'm so sorry!" as she try to fix the lunch preparation. But he continue to hold her hand firmly, awaiting answer. Her heart beat faster and enters into a mini panic and her face turns red.
"Yes yes yes. I will accept you as my boyfriend," she answered nervously. Obviously she is not behaving normally as this turn of event overwhelms her.

Ashley doesn't like it when her boss start being apologetic for things that is not his fault. Quite randomly, she decide to shut him up with a kiss to his lips and grab his upper arm. The food was half fixed as they start a marathon of kisses and start move her hand to his cheek.

After a long kiss their lips parted as they locked in eye contact. She smile at him while running her finger through his hair.

After their kiss, Andrew looked down at the lunch and helped with the food. His apology was forgotten and his shock was subsided, yet he couldn't forget that magical moment when Ashley had said yes to him; she agreed to have a relationship with him. He was happy at the turn of events.

After the unforgettable moment, they start eating which they seem to have forgotten. They enjoy the windy air and the view from atop. After eating, they sit next to each other and she lean her head against his shoulder.

They enjoy each other's company for a while before proceeding to the office and back to work.

In the office, Andrew sheepishly told his assistant. "By the way, I want to say something. Could you prepare mint tea starting tomorrow?" he asked. "I would want a change." he told her how to prepare it as he wanted it. "It isn't anything about your coffee, which is lovely." he added.

"Of course honey, I mean boss. I will make both your tea and lunch every day," she said.
Being in a relationship, every time they meet each other they kiss on the lip for a very short time. The atmosphere in the office had changed forever and she likes it.

Working hour finally ended and everyone is getting ready to leave the office, including herself.

He thanked her and went on with his work for the afternoon. Suddenly, the general aura of the office place has been warmer. He does not know where that it's a good thing or not. However, he decided that it must be good. He have a lovely secretary and girlfriend who adores him and is always there for him.

After working hour, people were getting ready to leave. They somehow knew about the relationship of their boss with Ashley and they were happy for him about it. As Andrew left his office before Ashley, he saw a couple of the ladies were giggling as if sharing a joke. A male friend winked at him as if knowing something. Andrew smiled and simply ignored the strange behaviour. He waited until Ashley went out of the office.

Ashley finishes her preparation to leave the office. Her face turns red as she notices the employee have been talking a lot recently. She heads to her and get ready to go home.

Andrew kissed Ashley and said goodbye. When he went home, he happily hugged Lou and told her what happened. The cat simply curled to his lap as he stroked her back. He went to read to her before bed.

And then the next day came. Andrew prepared himself for the morning and headed to the office.

Ashley went home felt relief after a long day of work and going through a very fateful moment. She took off all her clothe and left with only her towel. It feels like you are free from restraint. She already start choosing what dress to wear for tomorrow. After a long time considering and matching pairs, she decide to wear blue flowery dress. Her difficulties in choosing the dress she wanted reminded her that she might need to go shopping for clothes. After taking her dinner and a shower, she went to sleep.

Next day, she prepare work as usual, paying extra attention on her beauty to impress her boss, or her lover now. As soon she arrived at the office, she start making mint tea just as Andrew requested, putting extra love and effort in it.
"Good morning boss," she addresses Andrew and keep it professional at work place.
She place the tea on his table and kiss his lips very briefly as greetings. As usual she sat on his desk and report company matters.

Andrew had felt the sudden changes this morning. Of course, it was the difference from the beverage that he had requested Ashley to make for him. But it was more than that. Today, marks the first day they are officially in a relationship. He took in a sip of the mint tea, taking in the subtle fragrance. "This is really soothing." he told her. "You make excellent tea as well as coffee." He listened to the daily morning report before they both went on to their work.

Andrew was feeling good. He was calmer now than yesterday when he proposed to Ashley to be his girlfriend. The moment overwhelmed him as much as he knew it did Ashley. But perhaps the calm was the result of the tea as well. It was actually for this reason that he decided for the change. He wanted something milder for his nerves.

He went through his plans for the week and went through his daily routine of going through the different departments. He gave them new assignments for the new project. When he was done, he reminded Tina of her meeting for the next day. "Don't be late. And don't be anxious." he told her, smiling as he gave her tips.

Then it was lunch time. He returned to his office, and to see Ashley.

It has been always a pleasure for Ashley to make tea or coffee for Andrew. In fact she would anything that pleasures him. It is lunch time and it is her favorite hour. Andrew arrive at her office they greeted with a brief kiss. Not wanting to eat at the same place consecutively, she suggested somewhere else.
"Let's go eat at a table outside. It's a very natural place. I like the sound of falling leaves and bird chirping," she said.

It is now become regular that Ashley and Andrew will eat together as they flirt each other, spoon feeding, exchanging foods, and holding hands. Lunch time is over as they goes back to work. It is a normal working days with nothing out of the ordinary. Both of them remain professional and focus on their work until it is about time to go home.

That night was also ordinary. Andrew would prepare dinner for his cat, eat dinner himself, and read to his cat, Lou, on the sofa until nine at night before going to bed.

The next day, Andrew got up as his alarm went off. He dressed in his usual coat and tie. He came to work, pleased with himself. Before going to this office, he first checked over Tina's desk of she had finished with writing the contract. She has done and was printing before going to the company DeltaChem was going to have an agreement with regarding waste disposal. He then proceeded to his office, greeting his assistant warmly.

Ashley had no problem waking up in the morning as she is fully motivated to go to work. After the routine morning preparation and wear a white dress, she drives to work. The weather is a bit gloomy but once at office, it doesn't really matters. Before she enters her office, he first made two set of mint tea for her and her boss. She stumbled upon Tina on her way as she arrived at her office.
"Good morning sir," she greeted her boss happily.
She took off her coat revealing her white dress and put the cup of mint tea on her boss' desk. She kisses her boss as greetings.

Andrew felt himself really warmed up to Ashley and he told her just that. "I am really lucky to have a beautiful and kind friend as you" he said as he caress her. He gaved her a kiss on the lips.

"You know," he added after a while. "I got nothing much to do this morning. Tina's gone to be representative to GM, Inc. for the contract."

Back
Top Bottom