Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Affection in the Office Place (lunarey x Asphodel)

For Ashley, this fateful moment mark the big change of their relationship. She or he can never see other the same way as before, and they know that. She stack the lunch boxes and attempt to wash them, "I will make more lunch tomorrow, and you don't have appointment tonight" she smiled, winked, and left the office with a big smile on her face.

Ashley walk back to Andrew. She kisses his cheek and said "Of course boss. Wherever you want me to be," she said and walk away to wash the boxes. She continue her work and the fact that her boss ask her to meet her after work excites her beyond all measure.

It is evening and other employee starting to leave office and go home. Of course, she won't forget the appointment she have with her boss after work. She enters her boss' office and wonder what he have in mind.

Andrew was excited as she agreed to meet him later. He was happy. He was filled with joy. Yet, he was filled with anticipation and nervousness. However, his excitement took control and he quickly went through the daily tasks and finished them. He had actually even finished earlier. 'Well, that's it for today then.' he thought as he passed through his employees to see how they are faring. After which, he went to take a break and read some articles from the Web in his office.

When evening came, Ashley went to his office. He glanced at her then proceeded to close the offices. He then asked her for suggestions, "Where do you want to go tonight? We could get dinner together."

"Are you asking me out?" Ashley asked, anticipating. Things are getting too good for her. She did not expect to be invited to dinner so soon but she is grateful and overjoyed nonetheless.
"Of course I will go out with you," she answered in an excited way.
"I don't mind to eat anywhere."

"I'm fine with dimsum. Let's go," Ashley said excitingly. She hold Andrew's arm with a smile and walk out of their office. Tonight is going to be her first date with her boss, and she hope it ended well.

It was their first date together and Andrew didn't know what to do or to expect. He decided to simply go along with ot. He really liked her and decided that it's best to relax and enjoy each other's company. That means that he would not get nervous or hesitate. He calmly accompanied her to the place.

Ashley and Andrew reaches the dimsum restaurant. She was lucky that the dress she wears for work is suitable to go on a date. (A date? She wore this dress to impress and didn't knew its actually a dress for date) she thought in her mind, slightly red-faced.
They sat down as she holds his hand on the table, playing with his fingers.
"So Andrew. What is it that you like about me?" she asked him, expecting for some compliments she love so much.

He blushed at her question and stammered, "M-mm... " There are many things that he like about Ashley. The way she walks, her posture, her beautiful eyes, her soft hair, her sparkling eyes. "Well, let's see. I love how you are always optimistic and cheerful. Your beautiful warm smile. It gives me motivation to continue doing my best." he went on. "I love how your soft touch encourages me as if saying that you're always there for me."

He smiled at him, enjoying his compliment. She is totally in love with him. "And you are a good leader, responsible, hardworking, and a handsome," she flirted.
Her feet touches his feet below the table and her soft fingers interleave with his fingers. "You know, I have been thinking about you everyday. Every morning I can't wait to go to work to see you," she said in a gentle tone.
She start kissing his fingers. "How much do want me Sir Andrew?" she said throwing an ultimatum.

Andrew tried to hide his blush as she asked this. Surely she was still his assistant yet he wanted more than that. He do not know how to proceed but then it has proved to be a special day, a different day than the rest. "Well, you are my assistant, but I guess I wanted our relationship to be more than that." he admitted. "You as well as others are my inspiration to live, to continue doing my best. I need to set a good example so I can inspire others, to help them. However, when I'm with you... You are special. My heart would melt as I see you. I wanted to give you the best I can."

He took her hand as their hands interweave. "I could see myself spending my time with you." he said finally.

Ashley felt flattered from everything he said. She could not help but smile and stood up and bring her head closer for a kiss while gently touches his cheek with her backhand.

He kissed her as he leaned in closer to him. He felt her gentle touch again as she brush the back of her hand against his cheek. The food arrived and it looks and smells good. He was glad to enjoy such food with Ashley. Sure, he also like her cooking, however this time together with her tonight was equally wonderful.

He smiled at her and gestured her to start eating.

Ashley enjoyed the dinner together. Sometime she will spoon feed him and laugh at each other. If there is food stick on his face, she will take it with her finger and eat it. After finish eating, she wiped her mouth with the given napkin. She will try to wipe his mouth too.
"It's been a great dinner Andrew. Thank you for inviting me tonight. It has been a great time," she said happily.
She showed him her right back hand slightly facing downward, a gesture for him to grab her hand and leave the restaurant.

Andrew took her hand and she had her arm all over his left arm as they move towards his car. She enters the car in a feminine fashion, bottom first, then the legs.
As they arrive at her home, she offered another kiss before she will leave the car.

She reciprocate the kiss and open the car door. This time she will take out both leg outside the car before standing up. She wave at him and give him a flying kiss before he drove away. The moment he is out of sight, she immediately missed him and felt lonely. Weekend may not be as interesting as it seems, unlike most people.

Next Monday, she made lunch for two and get ready to go to office. This time she wears a pink dress, put on red lipstick, and some fragrance. She enters her office happily and while waiting her boss to arrive, she made two set of coffee and waited her boss at her desk.

When he arrived at home, he was greeted by Lou. He picked her up as she purred. "I apologise for arriving late." he told her as he brushed his hand against her soft fur. The cat nodded. "I just got a great time tonight with Ashley."

Andrew prepared Lou's dinner before brushing and preparing for bed. He cleaned up after Lou had finished and went to sleep. He sighed as he lay on his bed.

That weekend, Andrew spent more time with Lou, he had spent the evenings reading as Lou slept contentedly on his lap, much like every night.

When Monday came, Andrew woke up early. It was another day of work. He always greet the morn with excitement. Of course, lately, it had been more than work. He was also excited to see Ashley. Today, she is wearing a lovely pink dress. He smiled at her and greeted her as he entered the office.

Ashley was delighted to see Andrew as she assist in taking off his coat. As usual she brings a cup of coffee to her boss' desk and start reporting some work stuff while sitting on the desk, putting one leg over another. She corrected his tie before heading toward her desk.

Andrew, after Ashley has done with her daily reports, head over to the list of companies she gave last Friday, he looked over it and they were all satisfactory. He needs to make a contract with them. He flicked through the directory and called each company before settling with one that he liked. He had set an appointment this coming Wednesday to their company.

He called for Ashley again. "I've already have an appointment set this Wednesday in the morning with the waste disposal company, " he said. "Could you see if you can send someone as representative? I believe Mark or Tina would be appropriate." he mentioned the names of those that were in the R&D dept. They were reliable.

Receiving the task, Ashley immediately went to her desk and start making phone calls. After a number of phone calls, she goes back to Andrew's office and said "Both of them are available sir, but I assigned Tina to be your representative."
Feeling curious, "Erm, what are you planning this Wednesday morning?" she asked, leaning on his desk, one arm on her waist and the other correcting her hair.

Ashley agree that if she was at Andrew position, she wouldn't like to talk to company. Beside, she can spend more time with her boss.
"I made your lunch today. How about we eat it at other place than this office. A new sight will be refreshing having looking at this office the whole day," she said.
"Let's have our lunch at the rooftop. There won't be any people, and has a nice view too," as she look at the clock, it is still 2 hours until lunch.

Back
Top Bottom