Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Affection in the Office Place (lunarey x Asphodel)

Andrew Parnell is a respectable yet reserve man. He is the CEO of a medium-sized chemistry firm, DeltaChem, Co. He is dilligent about his work. He would go and check different departments to oversee. He is friendly and generous with his co-workers and even help them should they have difficulties. With this, he gets general respect from his employees.

This morning, he greeted his employees and went with his work. He had a lot of paperworks but he was used to it. He smiled at them as he read through them, taking some notes on his notepad regarding details.

Ashley Reynold works as a secretary to her boss, Andrew Parnell. It had been a pleasure working under him as he tends to treat his employees well. Everyday, she will be looking forward to go to work. It is like any regular day as she wear her white office shirt and a black skirt into her office, the same room as her boss. Most of her work is to write forming letters, answer phone calls, organize documents, keeping appointments, and even make coffee. Today, she enters the office with a hot coffee she just made and place it on her boss' table.
"Good morning boss. Enjoy this coffee I made specially for you," she said and smiled at him.

Andrew loves his work. He gets to put his chemistry knowledge to work in a chemistry-based firm. He can answer easily questions and assist in any problems that may arise. He also loves his secretary, however he is somewhat shy towards her. Her smile makes his heart beat inside and brings sunshine to him. He seldom speaks to her, which is a good thing too because he does not know how to address her outside work. It can be said that he has a strong liking and feeling of attraction for her.

This morn, she prepared coffee for him. He looked at her direction and smiled, "Why thank you, Ashley. That is very nice."

"How are you doing boss?" Ashley asked, patting on Andrew's shoulder.
Later she went on to her desk and sat down. Before anyone can enter her boss' office, he/she will have to enter her office first, and only with her permits as ordered by her boss. She could easily talk to her boss by just a touch of a button. But sometime she prefer to enter his office and talk to him in person. After a few sip on her own coffee, she enters his office.
"Any new work today boss?" she asked.

Andrew Parnell looked up at his assistant and smiled, "Well, it is all doing well. Thank you. Currently, I'm working on that contract for chemical waste disposal." he said. "It is a bit tedious since polyurethane and benzene are quite difficult to dispose of. I wanted to make sure that the company we get into partnership with does so properly." He stopped. He didn't want to bore her. He can continue on with the details, on the process. How he was searching through directories.

"Anyway, if it isn't asking too much, I'd like you to check into the owners of these companies," he handed her a list. "Is that alright?"

Ashley smiled at her boss and accepting a bunch of documents.
"Of course boss. That's my job. You don't have to ask, you just have to tell me," she said with a quite chuckle.
She goes back to her desk and does her work. A few hours later, it's lunch time. Normally she will wait her boss to leave the office before she will do the same and locked the office. Sometime if he does not go to lunch, she will ask his permission to go to lunch. She even scold her boss for not taking lunch from time to time. Life is more than just work. Now, she is waiting for her boss to leave the office.

When it was already noon, Andrew stopped his work. It would not do if he skipped lunch. Ashley would wait for him, and if he does not eat lunch, she sometimes would scold him. He cannot allow his employees to worry about him. Today, he has packed his lunch. It is easier to bring his own lunch. That way, he can eat while in the office or even go anywhere his co-workers would go. He decided he would eat with his assistant, Ashley. He locked his office and went out and saw Ashley was waiting for him.

"Uh... would you like to have lunch together?" he asked. "I brouht my own lunch with me." he said as he gestured to his lunchbox.

Ashley was more than flattered when her boss, Andrew offer her to eat lunch together. She had high respect towards him. Coincidentally, she also brought her own lunch. She locked her office door, indicating the company that they are on their lunch break. She pull the chair and eat at the guest table or discussion table. Sometime they exchange food and even spoon feed it. It was a cheerful lunch hour fill with joy and laughter. She felt she is blessed to work with a very kind boss. While most people say that life at world are representation of the cruel world, but for her, she would want to be at work at all time. The lunch time is over as she took her boss' lunch box and offer to wash it.

"Why, thank you, Ashley," the CEO replied as he handed his lunchbox to her when she offered to wash it for him. "It's much appreciated. I will go ahead. You can then take a small break before continuing with the assignment. Should you encounter any problems, do not hesitate to notify me, alright? I'm pretty much open." He smiled at her before returning back to the office.

Andrew felt grateful for having Ashley around. She was always cheerful and friendly. She also does her task excellently. He always had a strong liking for her ever since her first day.

Before Ashley went to wash the lunch box, she offered her boss, "Tomorrow you don't have to bring your own lunch. I will make one especially for us" she smiled, winked, and left the office. As she washed the lunch box, she realized her offer to her boss came to her instinctively without putting much thought in it. Something inside her tells her she wants to be more than just his secretary. She wants to do something more for him.
"I will keep you lunch box, boss, so I can put our food in it" she said.

It is tomorrow morning, and a new day. Ashley cooks lunch for both her and her boss. She put a lot of heart in it. She felt today a special day, she wears something more beautiful than normal days. She put on a blue dress where her thigh can be very visible especially if she sits. Her breast and cleavage are significantly exposed. She dresses her hair, put on some natural colored lipstick, some perfume, make up, and off to work. Outside, she will put on her coat covering her dress. As soon as her boss arrive, she seductively take off her coat, hang it as if it's a normal day. "Good morning boss," she greeted him happily.

The next day, Andrew whistled his way to work. He printed all the files he needed to submit. He carry it on his suitcase. He arrived before most employees to work. It was a only a while before Ashley came in. He hasn't sit on his desk yet.

As he saw her, he was surprised that she was different today. Different in a good way. She was actually more beautiful... "Is there a special occasion today?" he asked her.

Ashley chuckle quietly ash her boss' question meant that he acknowledge the changes she made today.
"Everyday is a special occasion," she winked and smiled. She assisted him in taking off his coat and hung it on the designated apparatus. Then she sat on her boss' table, putting one leg on top of another, "These are the reports you wanted. Employees have been well, just one absentee last week due to fever. Nothing that require your attention," she giving the routine report. Being in such a good mood, she can't help it but find her boss more manly and handsome, even though he had always wear the same outfit everyday.

Andrew nodded at her report. "Thank you." he said. He gathered his papers, stood up and proceeded in going out his office, but he was too distracted by Ashley's change that he dropped his documents as he walked towards the door. "I-I apologise.." he muttered.

Upon seeing Andrew dropped his documents, Ashley quickly goes down on her knee and quickly assist him in picking it up the documents. Her hand and his hands clashed as they tried to pick the same document, then a long pause occur as they are locked in eye-contact, very close to each other.

As their hands met, Andrew felt himself blushing. He tried to hide it. There was a long moment of pause as they looked at each other's eyes. Andrew forgot for that moment what he was doing. He noticed every detail in Ashley, her eyes, her calm and pretty face. He could also smell her slight perfume. It was gentle and fragrant. He looked a bit down, caught a glimpse of her well-defined cleavage and suddenly looked away. "I better get going and submit these papers." he said. "I'll see you afterwards for lunch."

"Let me submit those papers for you. It's my job," said Ashley as she grab the documents from him. As soon as she turn her back and leaving the office, she smiled and chuckled a bit. That was probably the most intimate contact she ever had with him and she wished there will be more. After submitting the documents, she made two set of coffee while on her way back to her office. One of the employee asked her why she seems so happy, but she just replied to him "Oh don't be silly. There is nothing abnormal about me today."
She arrive at Andrew's desk and hand over the coffee to him. Again, she sits on his desk, one leg on top another, holding her calendar. She read out his appointment schedule one by one
"... and you have no appointment tonight" she said in a playful tone. She went down from his desk and probably be going back to her desk.

Andrew was surprised when she offered to submit the papers instead. She left him still in shock. When she returned she had told him any appointments for the day, of which there was none. He smiled at her. She was heading to go back to her desk.

He sighed a breath of relief. He couldn't handle her. She was very attractive. Then he remembered that he will be seeing her again this lunch. She had offered yesterday to make lunch for today. 'Well, I suppose I just have to be truthful to her.' he thought.

Ashley look at her watch and it is lunch hour. She feels like a school girl where the lunch time is the best hour. She locked the office door indicating the office is closed for now. She take out her lunch boxes and offer the food to her boss. "Boss, it's lunch time," she said with a smile.
She set up the meeting table and prepare the food. The food she made is a simple English lunch with chips, meat, peas, potatoes, and carrots.
"I hope you like my cooking," as she proceed to eat slowly, making sure they eat at the same time.

Andrew looked at his secretary as she offered him the lunch she prepared. "Mm... Looks appealing." he said as he took a spoonful. "This is delicious. You've done a great job."

After a short moment of pause, he took a breath and look at his lovely assistant. "Ashley," he placed a hand on the assistant's shoulder. "I can never thank you enough. Clearly this is more than what is expected from your work." He paused briefly to think of what words he would say.

"You do a great work at filing the documents, taking initiative.. Uhm.. You are a lovely girl. And I.."

"I like you a lot." he continued.

Ashley heart stopped temporary and beat again but in a faster rate.
"I am just doing my work. I'm grateful to have such a nice and understanding boss. It have been a lot of pleasure in working with you," she said, while trying hard to take that carrot into her mouth.
Her expectation suddenly ran high as time seems to freeze at this moment She is wondering what is he going to say next.

Ashley heart beat faster "Oh my god. This is it! This is it!" she said in her mind. She tried to move her head back a little but he keeps move in closer and closer. She closes her eyes anticipating her boss about to kiss her at the lips.

For the first time, Andrew kisses Ashley at the lips. At first she open her eyes, surprised and shocked, but slowly closes her eyes, appreciating the contact of the warm lips between them. As he withdraw his lip, she grab on his head and kisses him again, closing her eyes again. This time the kiss is longer and have more movement before she too withdrew her lips.
"Sir, I don't know what to say," she said nervously.

When she kissed him again, he became certain that she reciprocates his affection and felt the same. His heart did butterflies as their lips met again for the second time. He enjoyed the moment, this time it was a little longer.

"You don't have to say anything." Andrew replied to her, whispering those words and smiling at her. There were sparkles of joy in Andrew's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom