Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners (FxF, FxM, FxShemale) (incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita669

bitch-in-heat
***Intro***

Most of my roleplays are mid to long-term, with strong plot buildup. When the characters are developed sex can kick in. I've created 3 characters, you can see them below - MILF, teen and shemale. Neither is set in stone, they are just starting points for two perspectives I like to play with. They can be mother/daughter pair or not, doesn't matter.

I play over yahoo YIM, email or pm. This also means my roleplays can go full personal (first person) or third person.

YES (with girls): oral, kissing, anal licking, toys... Open for almost anything.

YES (with males): oral with lots of cum, vaginal, anal... Open for almost anything.

NO: underage, scat, vore... with other fetishes I'm open but have the right to say "no" :)

***Characters***

(teen) Anita Lust ... https://www.f-list.net/c/anita%20lust/
(milf) Ms.Anita Martin ... https://www.f-list.net/c/anita%20martin/
(shemale/futa) Lana ... https://www.f-list.net/c/lana%20kay

***Plots (alphabetical order)***

BABYSITTER
* MC: milf or teen, YC: babysitter
* Plot synopsis: It all depends on what characters we agree, but any combination may work. By that I mean we can discuss the levels of sexuality, dominance etc. of any of the main and NPC characters.
* Kinks: can be discussed

CUM HUNGER
* MC: any, YC: f/m
* Plot synopsis: So, MC loves CUM, it's probably an addiction. She needs it fresh from the source, but also likes to spice her food with cum. And she needs it a lot... YC can be either cum loving male, or another female with similar preferences, and males will be some NPCs with dicks.
* Kinks: strong oral with lots of cum, cum on food

DISTANCE NOT A PROBLEM
* MC: milf or teen, YC: any family member
* Plot synopsis: Once we agree on details, we go full IC mode and continue correspondence over yim. Either MY or YC is somewhere away (college, job related etc.) and keeps in touch with the other one. This one works well long term, as at first there will not be any sex stuff, just building our characters and NPCs, but...
* Kinks: ... when sex kicks in, it will be a blast.
* Note: So, our characters will not have sex with each other, rather teasing and confessing what they've done with various NPCs. It works well with father/daughter or mother/daughter pairings, but we can talk.

EXHIBITIONISM
* MC: any, YC: f
* Plot synopsis: Both our characters are exhibitionists and they start to compete who will do the crazier thing. So it may start with innocent posting of selfie on FB or flashing some stranger in the club... but will end will all kind of perverted stuff.
* Kinks: well, there will be...

INCEST - DAUGHTER
* MC: teen, YC: mother and/or father, maybe brother and/or sister
* Plot synopsis: Something I enjoy playing, but MUST have a very strong plot. So, hit me with your ideas, but I won't do plane "father seducing daughter" plot without any back story.
* Kinks: negotiable

INCEST - MOTHER
* MC: milf, YC: daughter, maybe son
* Plot synopsis: Same as a daughter plot, storng story is a MUST.

OPEN SEX WORLD
* MC/YC: multy (one or more main + NPCs)
* Plot synopsis: A world where sex, blowjobs and all the fun stuff is like having a handshake.
* Kinks: no limits

SEX PSYCHIATRISTS
* MC: milf, YC: One or multy.
* Plot synopsis: MC is sex psychiatrist, having sessions with her patients over yim. So, your character comes with his/her deviations and... it will take us somewhere. Anita is a slut, but she's also very professional.
* Kinks: Any kink will do, it's really exclusive to YC, my side of the problem is how to deal with it.

SUPERPOWER SEX
* MC: any, YC: any
* Plot synopsis: MC has superpower that can make people go sexual in anyway. If she tells someone to masturbate right now, that person will do it no matter where he/she is. But she keeps that power for herself, as she can get in trouble in all sort of ways. YC is very, very discussable, as it will define the plot at large. Either it's a family member, some other superpower character or just someone you/we can create.

TRUTH OR DARE
* MC: any, YC: any family member, friend etc.
* Plot synopsis: ...there will be a sane reason after we brainstorm it lol
* Kinks: ... no limits, both in truth or in dare.

RE: Looking for partners :)

Edit info:
- I sorted things out
- Initial plots added, but more will come

RE: Looking for partners (f, m, yim)

Edit info
- redo of everything to fit the yim format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom