Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM nees a thread like this. So here it is.

633801912245755515-girloftheday.jpg

My vote is for Anjeru today.

A thread like what? Flaunting uglies? I can do that!!

pig-ugly-woman-fat-face.jpgnpjjnb.jpg

I think they're quite close in appearance. It's shocking! :shock:

Nocturnal Pulse said:
You people have odd taste, she is a bit skinny for me but I still ram her a few times....if she's 18 that is
I like men, but it doesn't change the fact that you'd be fucking a horse. A horse that you might need to shoot afterward, what with her anorexic bones snapping.

vampire seduction said:
Honestly, she has a nice body, in the mainstream sense. I just don't approve.
She looks starved, not athletic. One would think an athletic healthy girl would be more appealing. Instead of bones just jutting out everywhere.

The picture was meant to show the girl is pretty, hot, beautiful, whatever. The message was more for the real subject of this thread. "Vote for a girl of the day" kinda thing. My vote happens to be Anjeru.

Kingschoolyou said:
The picture was meant to show the girl is pretty, hot, beautiful, whatever. The message was more for the real subject of this thread. "Vote for a girl of the day" kinda thing. My vote happens to be Anjeru.
I don't think this would be a good idea, it would prolly end in drama...

-totters off quickly-

I think it's unnecessary. We had a sexiest contest a while back. That was fun, but rather silly and impractical.
And the result? Everyone thought someone was sexy. The end.

Ilovegoatse said:
vampire seduction said:
Honestly, she has a nice body, in the mainstream sense. I just don't approve.
She looks starved, not athletic. One would think an athletic healthy girl would be more appealing. Instead of bones just jutting out everywhere.
I lol'd. pretty good.

prod_227_5919.jpg

I found another 'beauty' for the thread! She's got such a hot body and totally doesn't have any bones sticking out. :lol:

Ilovegoatse said:
Kingschoolyou said:
I don't think this would be a good idea, it would prolly end in drama...

-totters off quickly-
You know, now that I think about it, you're right. /thread

Back
Top Bottom