Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witcher, Skyrim, Dragon Age and More (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, all. Thanks for checking out the thread, it's much appreciated. I've been roleplaying for the better part of the decade, so I suppose I have a bit of experience. I can read and write, like a champ functional member of Western society, and normally range two or three paragraphs per reply, but can easily do more or less. I've been RPing for nearly a decade now. My tastes include anything from the most vanilla romance, to the most debased, taboo things you could possibly think up. As for limits, I don't like my male characters receiving anal, I'd rather avoid massive amounts of sexual gore, and, I don't do scat. I tend to stick to MxF, occasionally FxF. That about covers it. I'll include a short little list of likes below this, followed up by the fandoms I'm looking for. I'm including little, basic plots under each but I'm very much interested in more detailed, plot-heavy ideas, if those below are too simple for your tastes. If you have any ideas, cravings, or tweaks to make, please let me know. If you're interested, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Post in this thread at your own risk- I likely won't see it. If you would like to RP, I normally RP through PM, but I may be convinced to take one up over email or Skype if you're charismatic enough.

Likes: Oh look I made an F-List. Keep in mind, the more taboo stuff in there isn't necessary. More Vanilla themes, romance, all that jazz can be fun, too.

The Cravings (Most of the basic outlines I list below I have in depth ideas for. Just ask.)

Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion, ESO)-

"Sit back, and let me tell you a tale, young adventurer. Once, long ago, before I took an arrow to the knee, I wandered this great land myself, filled with wanderlust. I took a killed a man from every province, fucked a girl of every race, and gotten drunk in every capital. Tamriel, she's a damned beauty, she is... but darker things lurk in her shadows. Vampires pull maidens from their beds, werewolves ravage those on the road, noble or common it makes no difference. Cults worship the damned Daedra, sacrificing innocents and offering themselves to their foul masters, and bandits or the Brotherhood prey on whatever else is left... but I can tell you, something's coming. See, my knee, she aches when trouble's comin'... and she's been hurting since Tirdas."

Little blurb aside, I love the Elder Scrolls series, and every game I've played in it. If you're interested, I'd love to put something together, and can go with any game's time, or our own.

-Vampire seduces/enthralls young village woman/man.

-A Nordic Noble and her/his Companions bodyguard.

-Redguard Pirate Queen rescues a pompous High Elf Battlemage from the open sea.

-Training of the Sybil of Dibella.

-The Dawnguard is looking for new recruits. (Recruit x Recruit, Veteran x Recruit)

-Long term, epic quest for the White-Gold tower, returning the true Emperor/Empress to the Throne. (Seriously, pick this one, look how bold it is)

-A Gladiator in the Imperial City Arena, and his/her wealthy sponsor/owner.

-Dark Brotherhood induction/training/assassination gone wrong/creating of a contract(s).

-Dungeon Crawling/General Adventure/Tales of the Tramp of Tamriel

Suggest me something.

Dragon Age-

A beautifully detailed world, full of all sorts of wonders and terrors. If the bandits, wolves, mages, templars, demons, darkspawn, or whatever manner of enemy you may encounter doesn't kill you, a dear friend might. Thedas is rife with turmoil, and I'd love to explore it with you. Or perhaps even play the day to day, the petty squabbles of knights, nobles, and the Dog Lords of Ferelden. Oh, and I adore Sera and Josephine- play either for me, and I'll owe you one. Other canons are very much accepted, as well, though.

-A Templar hunts a mage from his/her circle.

-The Gray Wardens are recruiting. (Recruit x Recruit, Veteran x Recruit)

-Darkspawn attack a village/small group/lone traveler.

-A Ferelden noble, daughter of one of the great Dog Lords, is a little more than friends with her trusty Mabari. Perhaps her guard/brother/a servant/a Warden catches her, and blackmails her into doing as he pleases.

-Putting an obedient Tranquil to good use.

-Demons ravage amateur mage/non-mage.

-Mage summons a demon to bed.

-Qunari Tamassran offering sexual relief, and lining up breeding partners for a particularly gifted human/dwarf/elf/fex/qunari.

-Arranged Marriage/The Promiscuous life of Royals.

-A horny, spoiled Noble and her Guard(s).

Got something better? Tell me.

The Witcher-

Monsters prowl in everything from the woods and caves to the back allies of the towns, and not all are creatures- men make just as callous of a creature as any other. Luckily, the small folk have the Witchers. A dwindling band of monster hunters, who wield magic, mutations, and metal against the darker forces in this world. Would love to do something with a Witcher and Sorceress, or perhaps something with a Witcher traveling about fufilling contracts and bagging dames. You could play a main character that travels with him, or various side characters he interacts with or beds. And of course, there will be monsters, and damsels in distress because of them- some in more distress than others. If you'd like to play a canon, I would like that very much- just don't expect me to.

-Village girl is captured/lost and ravaged by monsters/wildlife/bandits.

-Town besieged and taken- Baron's daughter put on display/given to the guards.

-Witcher hunting an attractive feminine monster(s).

-Contract-giver offers up his daughter as a reward to any who can slay the beast.

-Sorceress seeking less mundane companionship. (Monster or Witcher)

-A Witcher and the Strumpets of Novigrad. Or just one Strumpet. What a fun word. Or, just a dingy whore/peasant girl(s) from some other dingy town(s).

Suggest away.

Dark Souls-
So, I've recently taken up Dark Souls, and while I find it an extremely challenging game, its very fun. And, best of all, I think it could make a very interesting RP setting. I'm not too familiar with the series, but if someone would be interested in brainstorming a plot, I'm very interested.

Just in case the above didn't quite pique your interest, here's the rest of the fandoms I'm interested in. Can't garauntee I'll be down for one, but if you see something you like, let me know and we might be able to work something out.

Other Fandoms-

Alien Versus Predator (Or the separate franchises)
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock (Play Elizabeth for me?)
Battleborn
Call of Duty Zombies (Play Jessica Rose for me?)
DC Comics
Destiny
Dragon Age (Play Sera for me?)
Elder Scrolls
Fallout (Play Piper for me?)
Far Cry
Game of Thrones
Halo
Harry Potter
Marvel
Mad Max
Mass Effect
Metal Gear
Overwatch
Pokemon (Familiar up to 3rd Generation)
Saints Row
Smite
Star Wars
The Division
The Walking Dead (Play Beth for me?)
The Witcher
Warhammer 40,000
World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness
World of Warcraft
X-COM

RE: All These Fucking Fandoms (Want Skyrim, Dragon Age, Witcher)

All right, this bump marks the culminated 10 or so minor to major edits/updates to this thread. It's simple, but ready. Come at me, BMR.

Wouldn't mind a little World of Warcraft, either.

Bump. Figured I'd give this another shot.

RE: Seeking a Few Fantasy Fandoms (FxM)

Bump. Recently started Dark Souls, and while I'm not too familiar, I might be up for something in that setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom