Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

relix's tribute [update ?? - craves? what are those?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Supernova

Simplistic (and stolen from an older thread 'cause I'm SUPER lazy) layout incoming.

General rules / guideline:

Available to play over private message, thread, or email (maybe).
Instant messengers are a hard maybe for playing. [changed]
Plot v Smut - 60 to 40. Occasionally leaning one way more than another.
Two paragraph minimum - not so much of a maximum, but I'm not looking to spend an hour or more in the posting process: first read, proof reading, posting, etc. [changed]
An infrequent amount of errors - they happen, just try to stay on top of keeping them corrected.
Do not post here, send a private message. Posts here will be met with my own message politely asking you to delete said post.
Here is a real generic kink list.

Generally looking for OOC chatter that relates toward the story.
I prefer to keep everything else in a sort of business casual way. "hey, how's it going? how's your day?" is about the level I'll accept outside of being related to the story.
I'm not interested in know anyone's life's story, plans for the future, current meddlings in extraterrestrial affairs.

These listed below are merely things that I'm game for creating a role play around.
I'll edit/change as I see fit, add in ideas for a craved plot for a specific one.
i.e, "demons&angels - f.demon trapped in the mortal realm resorts to seduction and manipulation to feed, m.angel tasked with killing f.demon; f.demon seduces m.angel, turning m.angel into a fallen"

fantasy/sci-fi:
  • demons & angels
  • ghosts & humans
  • elves, orcs & various
  • kings & queens guardsmen
  • knights in disguise
  • warring solders
  • witches & wizards
  • cyborgs & androids
  • pirates & naval officers*
  • gods & goddesses

modern:
  • teachers & students
  • criminals
  • cops
  • soldiers
  • roommates
  • dealers & buyers
  • addicts
  • next door neighbors
  • street racers
  • cheaters
  • band members
  • athletes
  • runaways
  • doctors & patients
  • interracial relationships
  • student cliques
  • homeless & provider
  • one night stands

video games:
  • the witcher
  • dragon age (maybe, depends)
  • mass effect
  • world of warcraft
  • star wars the old republic
  • final fantasy vii or x
  • saints row
  • grand theft auto
  • skyrim
  • league of legends
  • life is strange
  • middle earth - shadow of mordor

..the craves, oh my lawd

do-able craves:

• skyrim, skyrim, skyrim!
    i am looking for someone who would be interested in playing apart of the forsworn since i'm absolutely in love with them. there is an idea that goes with this crave, but i'm open to discussing something completely different.

if someone is also willing to play astrid, i'd be deeply appreciative because astrid is love, astrid is life.

• something life is strange inspired
    i went full hypocrite mode and bought a game that i don't support the fundamentals of ... and fucking loved it. i'm definitely open to a story with the theme focusing around a character having the ability to alter time, fucking with their reality and alternate realities.

oh, if someone would give me some chloe. another deep appreciation would be had because fawk yeah. she's awesome.

• general fannntasy
    i've been watching a lot of dungeon and dragons (critical role ftw) and have wanted to explore a fantasy world involving dragons, orcs, magic and all sorts of other fun stuff.

no elves pls.

• let the world burn
    apocalyptic. i want it. give me it. just don't give me some damn zombies, i am not in the mood for zombies nor do i have any interest in zombies.
    human made poison that mass spreads across the states before reaching across the sea? yes please.
    quick hit-and-run alien invasion scooping up a majority of earth's resources? m'hm, gimme.

[new 8/22]
hokay, hokay, hokay. i've been craving some vidya games again, but different.

dragon age i've been replaying the series again and yeah, it's come time to wanna play it through again. origins or ii for now. inquisition is a maybe.
      • origins
        • grey warden x apostate
          grey warden x conscript
          apostate x templar
          templar x templar

• dragon age ii
        • m. hawke x f. hawke (gimme)

note - DA II pairing is limited to one and one only; i've had a plot for the longest time to involve a touch of 'self-cest' when it comes to hawke. i have an idea gives a spin to how two hawkes will exist in the same universe. i'm not interested in any canon play - as much as i love a lot of the female canons, i hate 99.9% of the male cast from the three games.

world of warcraft

• choices:
        • trolls
          orcs
          forsaken
          humans
          blood & night elves
          goblins
          vrykul
          val'kyr

note - i could go on and on and on, listing a plethora of combinations with all the potential pairings within the warcraft universe. i'm looking for quite a bit, a heavy-heavy interest in doing something around the newly released demon hunters.

october 19th, 2016;
not so much in terms of cravings. i have a few things that interest me, few things that don't. open book in terms of what to bring to the table.

RE: relix's specific search

last call for de witcher.

on tap next is either closin' down shop for a while or pulling back an old idea that i never seem to have any luck with when it comes to partners. rip

RE: relix's specific search [update 8/3]

made a couple more changes, still not completely satisfied with it but it'll due for now.

NOW.

i said no zombies. i truly do hate zombies.

but.

i'm itching for a good zombie related apocalypse story. i already have my character in mind, just need someone interest in playing part of controlling a handful of characters along with our primary ones.

RE: relix's specific search [update 8/3]

here is my song of the day.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU[/video]

i don't know why, but yeah. it's been on repeat since i got home from work. one of them days.

RE: relix's tribute [update 8/3]

things have to be seriously wrong to consider suicide squad being a better part of an entire weekend. not a bad movie, far better than bats v supes; least i felt like i got my money's worth this time around.

but, but, but.

my favorite part of suicide squad.

4CJ9gk6.gif

hehe.. get it? butt

RE: relix's tribute [update 8/22 - dragon age/world of warcraft craves]

still looking for dragon age and warcraft; with legion looming, i am approaching another go with inquisition.

that may be delayed quite a bit with legion, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom