Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovering One of Her Kind (Vigilant Thorne and Hisako-K)

The woman stepped out of the back of a long sleek vehicle, her blood red heels clacked loudly on the metal of the loading dock. She was tall, and while she was not fat by any means, she had curves in all the right places. Her lips were a deep red, Plump and slightly pouty. She was wearing a tight black vest and a matching leather pencil skirt. The top of the vest was lined with fur, giving her the look of an Old-English aristocrat. The look was fitting, considering her status as a wealthy Baroness. She had made her fortune through a combination of underhanded diplomacy, backstabbing, and utter apathy towards the life of those her work effected. She was infamous in the buisness world, known only as 'Lady Averna'. She walked with well-warranted authority, her shoulders squared, and her sizable bust pushed out in front of her. All those she past whispered quietly to each other, shooting glances at her, but averting their eyes anytime she looked near them. Her eyes were covered by small circular glasses, the glass tinted and dark, to conceal her gaze. She opened a shiny metal door on the side of a building, and slipped inside

Averna Walked into a crowded auction hall, surveying the scene in front of her. A crowd of people were seated around a large glass cylinder, elevated in the center of the room. A naked woman was sobbing and banging on the thick glass as two wealthy looking bid on her. They seemed to be locked in a bidding war. A large monitor below the girl listed off her price, as well as the number of the individual who was bidding on her. the numbers flashed rapidly, '100,000 C'...'105,000 C'...'107,000 C'. After several minutes, one of the bidders shook her head in defeat, and the glass cylinder was raised into the ceiling. The winning bidder, a man, stood and bowed before the crowed, before walking out of the room to claim his newly purchased slave.

The silent woman took a seat near the back, watching the show, until she found something she liked. Several auctions came and went, before her interest was finally piqued. A woman was lowered into the glass, and although it was difficult to clearly see from across the auction hall, the woman was certainly packing something extra between her legs,. The audience chattered excitedly, before falling silent to watch the furious bidding which would surely follow. The starting price was set at the usual 50,000 C. The Baroness quickly typed out a long number on the back of her card, and suddenly the price shot up to two million C. The entire crowed broke into a frenzy, surprised and outraged at the high bid. Averna stood, and walked out the door. She knew no one would top her price, and anyone who dared to try would be easily taken care of. She walked off to claim her prize, smiling wickedly. She had a long night ahead of her.

Kyouka was cold, the cylinder they were keeping her in was ventilated well, but this ventilation lead to her getting more cool air to pass over skin than was desired. She was shivering, holding her arms across her chest and bringing the hands up to her shoulders as she tried to keep warm and hide her chest. While her E cups were desirable, she knew the real reason she was kidnapped and being held to be sold was because of her genitals. She looked down at in between her legs at her flaccid member and their accompanying balls. If it were just that she was sure she wouldn't have been such a target, but her birth marred her with an accompanying womanhood. Kyouka looked over her shoulders and around her as the unmanned transport came to a stop. With a sudden jerk she was shifted forward, pressing herself up to the glass unintentionally. Kyouka looked around as the space beneath her lit up, and she descended slowly. She looked around to see spotlights shining in her face, and an ominous voice saying something.
"...Fifty thousand credits" she heard, they must have been talking about her. "A bid has been placed, and has raised to two million credits." Kyouka looked around wildly. She had just gotten there and already her worth went from fifty thousand to two million. There was an audible disapproval from the crowd; Kyouka could hear everyone around her--countless people--all of them restless and unhappy. Quickly she was sent back upwards, and she looked around to try and get a better look again, now even more confused. She was back in the black box she was contained in earlier, maybe it was a different box? She didn't know, all that was clear was that she was a slave and was sold for two million credits. Kyouka sat back on her heels, and put her arms over her chest and her hands on her shoulders. After the flood closed up she felt the air tighten as most likely the box had some kind of environmental seal applied. She was out of energy to cry out, and she couldn't spare any more tears. She felt the crate move, and could hear very low sounds from outside of the box. Likely, she was being transported to her new owner. Her shackles clicked, and an unknown momentum forced her hands together, the shackles now joined. Her collar began to hum, and she sighed.

Averna followed a guide to the rear loading dock. A man hailed her over, and handed her a clipboard with all of the slave's data. She nodded, and called over a few of her men. They promptly lifted the box, carrying the slave to the back of her vehicle, before securing her inside. Averna got into the rear seat, and her chauffeur began piloting them to their destination, a large station in low earth orbit. Averna had decided to keep the box closed, hoping to keep her new property confused and disoriented, especially on the time and location she was in. She planned to maintain this disorientation untill the slave was well broken in, and acclimated to the reality of her situation.

She began looking over the Data. "No infections? Hmm, that's good." She mused quietly to herself. Any infections or diseases would be treatable, but could be harder to depending on the severity. She flipped through the pages untill she found a paragraph detailing the girls genitals. There seemed to be no evidence of surgical suturing, and the girls testes were fully organic and operational... she seemed to be the real deal.

After nearly an hour of flying, the chauffer delivered them to a gentle landing in the southen facing garage of the station. Two burly atendants unloaded the box, carrying it carefully to one of many 'relaxation rooms' scattered around the large building. This particular room had a large screen on one wall, which was turned off at the moment. The other was covered in her 'toys' some meant for pleasure, others for torture, and some for both. A leather couch sat in the middle of the room. The lights bright in the center of the room, around the box and couch, but got gradually dimmer, before reaching the pitch black walls. Averna took a seat on the plush couch situated in front of the box, before signaling two men to release the seel, and leave them. She grinned gleefully as the box revealed the naked prize, shakled within.
"Welcome." She said simply, her hands folded in her lap.

Kyouka looked up as the box was opened. The journey was tough on her skin, she was still shivering ever so slightly despite not feeling all that particularly cold. Her eyes adjusted to a bright room surrounded by darkness, a lone female figure was sitting across from her. Kyouka heard the greeting from the woman in front of her, and her focus was placed mainly on her. Kyouka was still seated on her feet, unable to move much within the cylinder. As if on command the cylinder opened up at the top and began to retract into the base of the container. Kyouka looked up at first, that was there the sound originated from, her long brown hair tied up in a high ponytail swayed as she looked around. After the glass was completely submerged in its container Kyouka had no more reasons to be sitting down, her body in need of a good stretch anyways. She grunted as she strained, her muscles fairly weak from inactivity that came with her transport immediately after her capture leading up to now.

She leaned forward, then spread her feet out. After her feet were more comfortable and she regained feeling in them she quickly leaned backwards, and rolled onto her larger rear. She briefly showed off more of her anatomy to her captor, and placed her feet underneath her knees in front of her. Placing both hands on the ground, she slowly pushed herself up, and felt the tingling sensation rush to her legs and feet. Wobbling on her legs, she stood up as straight as she could, trying to work out all of the locked joints and tense muscles. She rolled her head around, shrugging her shoulders and stretching out her legs. She was finally standing still, and slowly regaining feeling in her legs as they wobbled less now. She had a curvaceous body, a little bit of fat was on her stomach, other than thick thighs she had a fairly average build for a woman of her height and background. Kyouka took a better look around her, but wasn't able to ascertain much.

"W-w…what do you want with me?" Kyouka asked, breaking her silence and having her voice break a little when she first spoke, clearing her throat when she was unable to speak at first.

Averna smiled as she caught a glance of the girl's full anatomy. She stood, and walked over to the girl, circling around her while examining her naked body. "You are to be my newest toy, and one that will be quit special to me." She traced a finger along the girls collarbone, following its gentle curves until it reached her shoulder. "You may adress me as Mistress Averna, Your Lady, or Mistress. As my toy, you will understand my rules, and follow them, without question or hesitation. Is that clear?" She bent over in front of the girl, taking a better look at her package. "You will not move, while I perform my cursory examination of you." She ordered.

She began with the girls penis. She took the soft member in her hand checking for any reaction. The skin was soft and smooth, and showed no evidence of scaring or suture lines. Confident that the girl's penis was in fact real, she moved her attention to the small sack hanging below. She rolled her fingers through the sack, feeling around the testes, checking for all the correct circulatory systems and tubing. She then gave each teste a sharp squeeze, no doubt causing the girl pain. Each small orb had a considerable amount of give, and was fairly soft, far different than the cartilage testes that were the current method of replacing a lost sex organ. Finally, she moved her attention to the girls womanhood, it was warm, and showed no signs of scaring, and a single finger inserted into her entrance proved that it both lubricated itself, and was warm. Averna brought that same finger to her own lips, sucking on it gently as she stood. The girl tasted delicious, much like herself. She was completly satisfied. This new toy had been like this since birth. She studied the girl's face, examining how she had reacted to the physical examination.

Kyouka looked at the strange woman, evidently her owner, and was surprised that she would want a woman like her. Generally Kyouka felt that women like her weren't hard to come by consensually, and was surprised when she was paid for at such a high price by a woman. Kyouka generally imagined rich men either old or strange with some macabre desire for women with full equipment. She looked at her with some amount of resentment, unable to be hidden as she was being no longer addressed as a human slave but as an object, a toy. She turned her head slightly and followed her hand with her eyes as it went across the upper portion of her chest. Her collar bone was one of her most prominent features, as she assumed with most women of her stature and proportions, but she envied her collar bone up until this moment. She wanted this woman to be disgusted with her. Kyouka didn't want to be a slave, and would prefer death, but her hands were literally bound. The woman bent at her knees and out of her immediate sight. Kyouka heard the order, and scoffed. She didn't imagine this woman to be a trained medical professional, and knew she was doing this just to get a better look. She rolled her eyes and looked to her right as she prepared to be 'examined'.

Kyouka felt Averna grab hold of her flaccid cock, which caused her to wince a little. Kyouka wasn't expecting a hands-on examination, and it came to her as a surprise when the slightly-warm hands began touching her skin. Kyouka rolled her eyes upward and pursed her lips together slightly as she became more bored alongside her agitation, her shoulders slouching a little. That's when she felt Averna begin to feel her sack, and she flinched a little instinctively. Typically any foreign contact with that area would mean immediate pain, and Kyouka wasn't wrong about that assumption considering what happened next. Kyouka felt her balls squeezed, something she was not into, she lifted her arms and looked over her breasts as she yelled downward at Averna in her native tongue (Japanese), hoping the language barrier would dissuade her.
"What the fuck, asshole? You could have warned me you know!" She clicked her tongue and looked away again, her brow furrowed and her lower lip raised as she frowned away from her captor. That's when she felt a finger slip into her pussy. She growled, cursing under her breath. Something she was sure to get used to as long as the collar was around her neck. Kyouka then heard the woman sucking on her finger lightly, the room was quiet enough for that. She clicked her tongue and whispered, "Pervert." By the time Averna was done Kyouka was looking away disgusted by her amateur test. She looked her back in the eyes and cocked her head, "You done now? I'd like all future medical examinations to be performed by a real doctor, by the way." She said, continuing in her native tongue. "Not like you care, but this home examination just SCREAMS banjos and truck stops." she said, turning her head away again.

Averna continued sucking on her finger for a few moments, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at her toy. After a few moments, she slapped the slave hard across her left cheek, her hand stung, but she didn't care. The slave would need to know her place some way or another.

Averna walked closer to the slave, less than a foot of space seperated them. She spoke slowly, replying in japanese."I perform business in twenty-three countries, and on four different continents. I am fluent in six different languages, and speak at least four others well enough to get by. You don't think I would know one of the premiere business languages on Earth?" She was smiling, her finger traces the slave's jawbone. She switched back to talking in English, confident she had gotten her point accross. "I believe I told you what you may adress me as. 'Asshole' was not one of those terms. And as for your request? Your body no longer belongs to you. It belongs to me. I will choose who 'examines' you. You have no say." She walked around, behind the slave, testing her. "Now 'Toy' do you know why you're special to me? Do you know why I would pay so many credits for a filthy whore like yourself?" She was still grinning as she gently brushed the slave's shoulder blades with her hand, her breath warm on the slave's neck.

She was enjoying the Slave's uppity attitude. Toys which were easily broken always became boring so quickly. The ones who struggled and fought eventually met the same fate, but were so much more succulent when finally broken. She hoped that this girl would be the same; so far; she had been meeting Averna expectations.

Kyouka was in an intense glaring match with her captor, when suddenly her left cheek was struck. Kyouka's head and body turned with the motion of the slap, her cheek feeling the sting of the slap and a slight ringing in her ear. Kyouka ran her tongue along the inside of her mouth, checking to see if she had been cut or bled anywhere before shifting her body back to her neutral standing position. Her gaze returned uninhibited, the same amount of hatred inside of her, no longer afraid of her situation after days of confinement.
She heard her own mother tongue spoken to her by her captor. Kyouka turned her head away, shaking off the finger on her jawline. She frowned, not because the jig was up, but mainly because she now had no other way of insulting her directly to her face. She stayed silent as the woman began to circle her, Kyouka was watching her intently. She was a slave, she knew this very well and had shackles to prove it. There was nothing this woman needed to do to remind her that she was property. However Kyouka wasn't going to just lay down and accept her fate, not when she still had hope and fight within her. She felt her hand touch her shoulder blade and shrugged it off of her, she didn't want this woman touching her any more without her permission.
"From the few minutes I've spent with you, I'm guessing you bought me because your social skills are lacking, and your romantic life is at an all-time low." She said, still in her mother tongue. She looked back over her right shoulder towards Averna, "Maybe you're tired of men but still like dick? How am I supposed to know, didn't they tell you mind reading wasn't one of my skills when you bought me?" she scoffed and looked forward again. "I'm not a whore, and I'm not your whore. If you plan on examining me again for medical purposes at least pretend you're a trained medical professional and wear gloves, I didn't see you wash your hands--Mistress." she spat out the last word angrily. She didn't want to make her time easy with her, and hoped the refusal to speak in English would only irritate and anger her new captor. Kyouka tried not to smile too much, she enjoyed her own jokes sometimes.

A hearty laugh escaped the woman as Kyouka insulted her. Her laugh was loud and strong, echoing around the room. "Although my love life has been lacking as of late, my social skills have no part in that. Working long hours with few breaks leaves little time for 'personal' buissness." She explained. "Most people seem... intimidated... by my considerable wealth and power. They say that they want the chance to get close, but when given that chance they always seem to underperform." She reared back, digging her heel into the back of the slave's knee, forcing her to the ground. "I tire of you talking however. Perhaps we can talk again after we've played a little." She circled around to stand above the girl's body. "See, you're special because neither one of us is. There are many individuals that have chosen to have both sets of genitals through surgical means. You however have not. You've had that little cock ever since you were a small girl. You were born with it. A freak. The only one cursed into such a perverted existence. Well, perhaps not the only one." She knelt down, her knee digging into the slave's chest. "See, I was the same way. I thought I was the only natural one of my kind in existance... till now." A large bulge was becoming visible through her tight dress. She grinned down at her toy, shifting more pressure onto her knee, compressing the slave's chest. She wanted the slave to panic, break her composure. She was surprisingly calm, despite her circumsances. Although her calmness frustrated Averna, it also excited her. She was so used to getting her way, and being pampered, that having someone attempt to struggle against her will sent warm shivers throughout her body. She could feel her heart rate quicken as she shifted more and more weight into the slave.

Kyouka was standing there, bored, waiting for Averna to finish her comic-book-villain diatribe. She rolled her eyes, and was caught unaware when she was brought to her knees by the heel to the back of her right kneecap. She didn’t have enough time or awareness to catch on, and fell ungracefully to the ground, stumbling backwards as she came crashing down. She growled and looked up and over her towards Averna, she wasn’t hurt, it would take a lot more to do any damage. She heard her say how she was tired of talking, and if this was talking to Averna ‘playing’ must involve a full team of 11 linebackers considering how well this was going. She watched angrily as Averna stood above her, she began to twist over onto her side in an attempt to get back up.

“You mean we’re done talking? Your witty banter and charming conversational—oof!” Kyouka was interrupted by the knee to the chest, pressing her back down into the ground and knocking some of the wind out of her. She gasped a little as she struggled to breath, she lifted her arms up a little, but slowly put them back down. She knew that if she actively resisted using her strength she would get more pain from the collar, or something worse. Kyouka had to play it smart, she couldn’t let her take control. Kyouka’s ears were working fine, and she heard her mention how she was like Kyouka, and she noticed the bulge as well. Kyouka tried to give a surprised head nod in between wheezes when she heard this. More wind was pushed out of her chest as Averna came down even harder on Kyouka. Kyouka coughed, and pulled in a large amount of air, as much as she could.

“Where did you…” wheeze, “Learn how to…” wheeze, “Hit?” wheeze, “Cheerleading Camp?” She smiled, and scraped her teeth along her cheeks and tongue as she gathered enough spit and air. She heaved a glob of her saliva out of her mouth, landing it on Averna’s chest. “I’m flattered…” wheeze, “but are all of…” wheeze, “our kind…” wheeze, “so shitty…” wheeze, “This first…” one final wheeze, “date sucks.” She smiled, still not giving her the satisfaction of English or submission. She coughed, something that hurt with the knee digging into her esophagus, but it was worth it.

Averna stood. She could see that this was going nowhere. She went over to the wall, picking out what looked like small U-Shaped blocks of metal, with a small button on the back of each half-hoop. She carried them effortlessly over to Kyouka's form, placing one around each of her ankles, pushing the button on the top as she connected the object with the floor. Electricity flowed through the hoop, burning the slaves skin, and forming a near unbreakable magnetic lock around her legs. Inside each hoop was a powerful battery which created an electric magnet when activated. She went around the slave, undoing her shackles, before wrenching the girl's arms painfully away from her body, slamming a hoop over her wrists. Kyouka was stretched out, spread eagle on the cold metal floor, her naked body shining in the bright spotlight illuminating the center of the room. Her skin looked so smooth and perfect, it took all of Averna's willpower to resist pulverizing her flesh to destroy that immaculate beauty, covering that creamy skin in black bruises, blood oozing out of cuts in her beautiful skin.

She stood high above the woman, her heel pressing into the base of the Slave's throat with a gentle pressure. "Now. Are you going to be a good girl, and let me have my fun in quiet, or am I going to have to silence you?" she asked, pressing slightly harder. "I'm obviously going to have to show you your place tonight. I think you comprehend your situation, but you seem to have formed the ridiculous idea that you have some small chance of resisting my will." Averna snapped her fingers loudly, and a sheepish female attendant entered the room, and began expertly stripping Averna down, folding her clothes neatly, and placing them in a corner of the room, before standing in the corner to watch, waiting for further orders.

Averna moved to stand in between her slave's legs, so that her 'toy' could admire her body. Her breasts were a D cup, but they looked fairly small on her large frame. a thin layer of fat covered her body, making her look smooth and curvy all over. Her hips were wide, which complemented her plump ass, and thin waist. Her finger and toe nails matched, all expertly painted in deep teal. Her long dark brown hair cascaded behind her, below her shoulder blades. Her dick was seven inches long, jutting out from above a tight sack. Her lips were barely visible below her sac, and a trail of wetness ran from her womanhood, down her left thigh. She proudly flaunted her beauty in front of the slave.

Kyouka gasped as she was now able to breathe in all the way. She took a few good breaths, raising her hands up to as she massaged the sore spot in the center of her chest. Kyouka watched as Averna grabbed a set of strange contraptions from the wall. She lowered her hands as she stayed on the floor. There was no way she was going to let her win, it was all some elaborate game. Kyouka’s body shot up as the magnetic shackles burned her skin. Her twitch didn’t last long, or go very far for that matter. She clenched her teeth and tilted her head up and gave a venomous glare to Averna,
“Fuck. You.” She said, the anger oozing from her tone as she spoke the first and possibly only English words she was going to disclose from her lips. “You can’t hurt me.” She said, switching back to Japanese, wincing a little from her burned flesh. Kyouka gave a pained stretch of her left leg, painfully moving herself in the process only confirmed the bindings were magnetic; the bindings had no give when they we pulled by her feet. Kyouka wiggled her torso around, lifting her back up a bit, placing her spine nice and flat on the cold floor’s surface.
“I get the top bunk, you can get the—fuck’s sake, really?” Kyouka grunted as she felt her hands wrenched from her and her shackles undone. Her arms were pulled to her sides and each one was attached to a binding, burning her on her wrists now too.
“I’m sensing a pattern.” She said, obviously talking through her teeth, “Did your dad beat you, or sexually assault you when you were young?” She watched as Averna pressed her heel to her throat, smiling before finishing her sentence.
“Because he should have.” Her tone was strained, obviously her vocal chords were being stepped on lightly, enough to make her sound kind of phlegmy. She gave a wink and smiled deviously. “Unless you want to hear my voice—which right now sounds like a bunch of baby seals gurgling soap at an orgy—I suggest a gag. Although I do love pissing you off.” She said with a raspy laugh. Her laugh was caught off as she spotted someone new entering the room. She watched Averna get undressed, and watched the woman take her clothes away and wait. Kyouka looked back over to Averna and raised her eyebrows, opening her mouth slightly enough like she was about to laugh from seeing something really strange.
When her captor stood over her and between her legs, Kyouka looked her up and down, focusing a second on her dangling member. She looked back to her face and a wicked grin grew on her face.

Shaking her head, Averna walked slowly over to the wall facing the slave, the clicking of her heels echoing around the room. Her hips swayed with each step, giving the slave a full view of her plump ass and thighs, smooth and glistening. She knelt down, opening a drawer near the floor. Inside were several gags of varying shapes, sizes and styles. She thought for a few seconds, before picking one out. It had several buckled straps, which went around the back of the victim's head. In the center was a flat metal bar with a barely noticeable crease in the center, which would sit just behind it's wearer's molars. Two small screws were attached to either side of the gag. When twisted, they would force the victim's mouth open as far as the screws were turned, allowing the master to control the size of the gag.

Averna knelt down, straddling Kyouka's stomach, just below her breasts. Pulling her hair so that her head was off the floor, she slipped the straps below her Toy's head, popping her jaw open and slipping the gag inside. She turned each screw, slowly forcing the smooth metal open. She continued the turn the screws, stretching her slave's mouth open to an uncomfortable degree, untill she was sure she would be unable to talk. The slave's cute throat was visible, and drool was already pooling in her mouth. Averna grinned evily, before poking a finger to the back of the slave's throat, stroking it gently with one finger. "Now that you're unable to talk, I can have my fun in peace.... I'm sure your unintelligeble screams will be delightful!" She continued playing with her toy's mouth for a while, gauging her reaction.

Kyouka watched Averna walk over to the drawers and fish through the drawers. Were she to have met her in a bar or some other social setting Kyouka would have likely wished to bed her based purely on her looks alone. She was obviously flaunting and taunting Kyouka, hoping to get a rise from her in the literal sense. There was no chance, Kyouka had already subsided all of her lustful desires when she had been forced to her knees and been treated as she was. This was all she was expecting out of being a slave, and she knew it was only going to get worse. She began whistling a tune while waiting for Averna, her intent was sure to be malicious. She continued whistling, and found some way to interject mean things to say as if they were part of the song verse. The tune sounded joyful, but she would slip in 'Mine's bigger' whistle a little more, 'ugly with the lights on', another tune followed by, 'Rich people and their money', a final whistle before she ended with 'You could have given me the money instead' with a smile. She looked up at Averna and cocked her head while nodding towards the gag.
"Sorry, I'm not into the human-trafficking rape-toy industry, is that an apparatus you're going to wear to before using a penis pump?" She said with a hint of genuine curiosity in her native tongue.

Averna knelt down, straddling her stomach, her member somewhere on her torso now. She looked down at it and said,
"I've been told I give a great titfuck, but…" she looked from side to side, "My hands are tied, can't help you there, you might know the person who could help me--" she felt her hair pulled and her head lifted up as Averna held her mouth open. She felt the cold metal bars slip into her mouth and slip behind her teeth, her mouth being forced to stay open. She now was only armed with a glare, feeling her jaw start to get sore already. She felt Averna's finger go down her throat and crossed her eyes to look at the strange action. She looked back up at her with a menacing glare, listening to what she had to say. Fun in peace? Not if she had anything to say about it. Kyouka shrugged and started gurgling her own saliva that was now pooling at the back of her throat. No song or melody, just noise at varying levels of volume and octave. There was a few breaks in the gurgling as she laughed at her own ingenuity to use this gag to make something that was supposed to silence her a weapon of annoyance. Should have gone with the ball gag, but Kyouka knew that she might actually be gagging on a different kind of ball, and for a brief second she was worried. However short lived that worry was, she had to cling to the thought that nothing would last forever.

(That was good, why were you so worried?)

Averna ignored the slave's Jabs and insults. She knew that that cocky attitude would be a little less confident soon. She shook her head as the toy began gurgling on her own spit. "You really think something so petty would annoy me?" She let out a small laugh. "Very well. If you're determined to make noise, I might as well muffle them." She turned around, moving her knees so that she was straddling the slaves head. She lined up her loose sack with the girls mouth, slowly lowering her body to sit on the slave's face, with her balls stuffing her mouth. The pooled spit combined with the slave's soft warm breath felt delightful enveloping Averna's sack. She could feel the slaves tongue gently pressuring the front of her sack, while the bottom came to rest at the back of her throat. Her cock was rock hard, and a dot of pre began lazily running down the underside of her shaft. Her pussy was moist, and dripped slowly on to Kyouka's face. Her nose was almost completely covered by Averna's moist slit, and she knew it would be difficult, if not impossible for the Slave to breathe. "Now I wonder..." She mused to herself out loud. "Will my toy be nearly as daring and confident when deprived of her air? Will she think it's amusing to spite me when she can barely even think?" Averna leaned forward a little, playing with her toy's nipples absentmindedly. She twirled the small pink nubs between her fingers, before giving each one a sharp, painful pinch, feeling the sensitive nubs harden beneath her rough touch. "I can't wait to make this bleed." she admitted, putting a bit more of her weight on her slave's face.

Kyouka gagged as she felt the dangling testicle fall into her mouth. Initially she tried opening her mouth, trying to get free of the prying metals in her mouth but to no avail. She kept squirming, her body unable to move as freely from the shackles, leaving her with just the ability to wiggle her torso around helplessly as her arms and legs were pinned down, her shoulders now being held down by Averna's knees. She could taste the sack right off the bat, the pry keeping her mouth open ensured that. The only way she could have avoided it was if she had curled her tongue back, and even then she wouldn't have been able to avoid getting any of the fleshy sack in her mouth.
However, that was not her biggest concern.
Kyouka was now struggling to breathe as she was having a hard time doing so with her nose nostril-deep in her captor's wetting cunt. She was now struggling for a different reason, to breathe. It wasn't until she tried sucking in air and was able to barely do so from around the flesh in her mouth that she realized the only way she was going to get out of this was to give her a reason to get off her face. Kyouka closed her eyes and sucked in a large amount of air, as much as she could manage to get around the testes. She began to suck on Averna's dangling jewels, mixing up her technique in an effort to get her off--double entendre. Before she had a chance to truly attempt to service this woman who she hated so much, she felt her nipples being played with. Initially her cock twitched slightly, a knee-jerk response to the stimulation. However she was given a tougher pinch, Averna said something, but it was hard to hear given her tone and the position of Kyouka's ears. Kyouka squirmed some more, angered as she attempted to bite down on the dangling testes and was met with more resistance than she could overcome. She growled, and began incorporating her sucks for air into her oral servicing.

Kyouka made sure to lick and caress each testicle in her mouth, she would have enjoyed this if she wasn't forced to do it to someone she didn't like. Her ability to suck on the testes was also being heavily limited, and given her actions she wouldn't be surprised if it was completely prohibited in the future. She grunted, sucking in what air she could as she snaked her tongue around the sack, coiling it around and wrapping herself around it as she slithered it back down. She playfully licked circled around the bottom half of the right testicle, taking small breaks to lick up and down it as she pressed the sack over to the side of her mouth with her tongue, getting a small breath. She exhaled through her nose, unable to get any air in but easily able to breathe air out into the vacuum of the cavity. She continued licking and caressing her tongue against the testicles, feeling a warm moisture dribble down from the center of the sack and onto her bottom lip. She blew out with all of her air, having to take another breath, all so that she wouldn't be forced to get any of the semen into her opened mouth. She struggled to get another breath of air, and continued to service Averna with her tongue in between labored gasps.

Back
Top Bottom