Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Usually (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. She wrapped her arm around his as they went to the restaurant. Waiting for him to finish ordering, she watched him. When he finished, she ordered the eggs Benedict and the side of Raisin Bran with a Diet Coke and chuckled as she looked at him and canted her head. "It's going to be different then how I usually do things that is definitely for sure. But it will cut down on gas." She nodded

Ryan smiled, "I'm sure it will..." The waiter came with their drinks. He took a sip of his orange juice and said, "So do you have any questions about me that you'd like to ask?"

"Well, what will be expected of me in this living arrangement?" She looked at him. "And just because I know this, I know there are ..." She shivered. "Rules to living in someone else's house...and rules to relationships." She drank her beverage and leaned back propping her sandled foot on the chair beside him and looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Well, for one thing. It's not someone else's house, it's our house. But, I think we should share in the household tasks. The cooking and the cleaning. I've been living by myself for a long time so I'm used to it." He took a sip of his drink and said, "How do you feel about children? Because I've always wanted to be a father."

"Well, we don't have to have kids right away," he said, "If it happens it happens." Soon their breakfast came and they started to eat, "So... you said last night you from wherever you want to be from... Does that mean you have your whole life in your bags or do you have like a storage locker somewhere?"

"No my life is in my van." She smiled and looked at him. "I was going to try to convince you to take a road trip with me to your cabin if you were up for it. I mean I am not going to part with it, it is my baby after all." She chuckled. She began to eat and looked at him and began to eat and drank shrugging off the topic of children for now.

"And I wouldn't want you too," said Ryan, he took a bit of food and said, "My private jet is getting ready to leave the airport right now... What we can do is we can hire a towing company and it can put it on a flatbed truck and have it shipped up to the house and it would be there tonight and we can take the plane home... Sound good?"

She looked down and frowned. She ran her fork around on her thumb and shook her head. "No, I am not shifting on this. I am going to drive my van to the cottage." She looked at him and smiled. "And you are going to come with me. This is non negotiable." She smiled an impish grin. "Now I can take you willingly, or I can just drug you, tie you up, or take you forceably, the choice is yours." She leaned back and took a sip of her soda and began to eat her food.

Ryan smiled he liked the fire in her. He could tell that life is wasn't going to be boring with her, "You drive a hard bargain, Mrs. Morris..." He took out his iPhone and called the pilot, "Charlotte, you can go ahead and take off when you and the crew are read..." He looked at his new wife and said, " I going to be driving back... See you later.." He hung up and said, " I hope your van has AC"

"Of course it does, I am not a caveman. Now you are going to see how I live before I see how you live." She grinned and gave his knee a nudge with hers as she finished her meal and then leaned for her bag and got a pill and took one and drank her drink before looking at him and winked.

Ryan nodded and soon breakfast was over. He saw her reach in her bag and take a pil, "What's the pill for?" He asked as he put his credit card in the folder for the waiter, to take to pay for the meal.

Ryan nodded, "As you wish." They paid for breakfast and left the restaurant. Ryan checked out and they headed to the parking lot. "All right... Let's see this van we are going to be riding in for over 7 hours."

With a grin, she brought out money for her part of the food plus the tip and then scooted out of the booth and excitedly grabbed his hand and lead him to the front of the hotel to the valet and handed them her ticket and they chuckled at the little inside joke and they told her it would be just a minute. She nodded and she looked at him and winked and put on her sunglasses. She leaned up and whispered. "Brace yourself."

Then a true piece of art and culture rounded the corner and stopped in front of them. Elena laughed and clapped her hands. "My baby!" In front of them sat a big beautiful painted VW bus. She tipped the boy handsomely and got in. The inside was apolstered quite nicely and the inside smelt of clean linens and was decked as modern as one could want. Complete with a GPS touch screen. She cranked up the AC and hooked up her iPhone and turned on some old Elvis "Viva Las Vegas" and looked at him and grinned.

"Munchies for the road or shall we save that for later? Do you wanna put in the coordinates navigator?" She then began to navigate in the direction she thought was in the area of Lake Tahoe.

"Ok, so about my Main Gal Sal, bed is in the back, she works on Solar which is on the top. Mainly. I have waters in the fridge. A makeshift closet in the back and closet. But most of the space is the bed and tv." She pointed to a large bed/couch in front of a television.

Ryan wasn't sure what to think when Elena said "Brace yourself." Then, the VW Bus came around the corner his jaw dropped. Then he was even more stunned when he opened the door to put the bags in. It looked like whole other car on the inside. It looked very modern. He got in the passenger seat and put the address of the cabin. Then they headed out. "I don't know what to say... I have bunch of questions but I want to say first thing... I'm glad you talked me into taking her home... It would have been wrong to just ship this up to the cabin."

She laughed when he finally spoke as they drove and looked at him and nodded to him. She nodded. "An old lady deserves respect I think." She smiled and then turned down the music on the play list. "By the way I have an extensive library of music if you want to pick go ahead." She smiled and looked at him and winked.

"No," said Ryan, "You can go ahead and pick." He looked around the van and said, "This must have taken you a pretty penny to do all of this. How on earth did you afford all of this?"

She smiled and then when Elvis was done bidding ado to Las Vegas she turned it over to Frank Sinatra. She then looked at him and grinned. "Well this beauty used to belong to the only thing close to a mother I ever had. When I got out of the orphanage, I found my first job which was looking after an old woman called Rosey Gardens. An old die hard hippy. She had me read all these old medical books but had me do these new age medicines with her, and told me, if she ever got bad like really bad to take her to the hospital. So I took care of her, helped her practice her new age medicine until we both deemed it unsafe then she went in and died that night." Elena bit her lip and then rolled her neck a bit and sighed and listened to how Frank Sinatras love came and went with the Summer Wind.

"Anyway, she paid me with room, board, and let me do my art. Taught me the basics. Introduced me to some pretty awesome folks that were the closest thing to family anyone could hope for. And in her will she left me the Dreamweaver or as she called it Her Main Gal Sal. Her husband called it the Dreamweaver." She smiled and looked at it. "The family kept on revamping it so I would do odd jobs for them and thats the way the community works."

Ryan smiled, "That's a great story..." he patted the dashboard... "And this is a great car... It's a good thing I have a nice warm garage to keep her in when winter comes... We get some pretty good snowfall in the mountains." Ryan started looking through the playlist, "There is only one song we can play next," He smiled when he found it. And once Summer Wind was over. "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright started to play. He looked at his wife and smiled.

She laughed and looked at him. "And every single person no matter who I play that song for always looks for that song. And you are no different." She laughed and tehn looked at him. "Now if you get the case of the munchies or see a spot that you have to stop at then tell me we will stop." She smiled and then looked at him and then continued to drive. She smiled and drove and looekd around.

Seven hours later, they were driving up a long driveway through the woods. Then the pulled up to a very modern looking two story cabin, with a porch that wrapped around the first floor. There was a three car garage close by, "Here we are... Home sweet home..."

She drove up and looked at it and parked outside. She smiled and looked at him and then looked at the house and leaned back frowning a bit. She always got nervous at the site of a new house. She didn't do well inside four walls. Especially someone else's four walls. Biting her lip, finally, she grabbed a small bag, not expecting him to tolerate her for very long, she got out of the car, and walked around and walked with him to the front door.

Ryan smiled as he got out of the van, "Welcome to your new home..." He took her hand and together they walked up the front steps and up to the door. He unlocked it and they they walked right into the living room. The room was tastefully decorated. There was a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches, chairs and a few area rugs. "Leave your bag here for now and I'll show you the rest of the first floor."

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. In the dinning room, there was a nice sized table that would comfortably seat 6. In the laundry room, was a new washer and dryer. He took her outside. The porch that went around the first floor had a swing that overlooked the back yard that housed a small greenhouse and a chicken coop. There was also a dirt path that headed into the woods. In the front yard there was a large three car garage. Back inside, he showed her his office. there wasn't much in there just his desk and a computer, some books on the shelves and a small TV hung on the wall. There was also a bathroom on the first floor. "What do you think so far?"

She set her bag down it was on wheels so she put down the handle and then moved with him around looking around. She put her hands in her pockets and continued to follow him. She smiled and politely commented where appropriate. When asked she looked around and shrugged.

"Its very...big." She nodded. She had never seen anything so big. And she had been very impressed by it.

Back
Top Bottom