Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Kickboxing (Grave x EveningSky)

Silence descended on the table as they ate, Vanessa felt somewhat awkward, being wined and dined before sex. Brandon's intentions had not been too clear, she simply went along with it. Enjoying a stress free evening with him, even if it was just so that she could fulfill a promise. The brunette sipped her water, her plate almost empty "What are you doing for Spring Break?" The question had not been asked by either one of them. Vanessa had not wanted to pry into his personal affairs, she was not a girlfriend after all. "I'm going home, writhing a day. Just wanted to let you know, just in case" She shrugged, placing a piece of meat in her mouth.

When Vanessa finished she quickly made her way to the kitchen, grabbing the bowl.of cookies, eager to begin. "They're more of a after sex snack, but I just need one" She chuckled, taking a big bite, eyes rolling up, her first orgasm of the night "So damn good" She pointed her cookie at him "You'll be addicted..." She took another bite "Don't say I didn't warn you"

Brandon continued to eat, enjoying the time that they were spending together. He looked at her as she asked what he was doing for Spring Break.
"There's a Grappler's Quest Jujitsu tournament coming up in Manhattan. I'm going back to my hometown to take part."
He listened as she told him that she was going home.
"Is that really what you want to do, though?"

Brandon cleaned his plate before continuing.
"Listen, I know all of your friends are going to Mexico over Spring Break. I know that you'd like to go with them, but are saving money and thus, you can't afford it. I'll give you enough to go and have fun. It's a gift and you don't have to pay me back, don't worry. I'll make back more than what I'll give you on my next fight."

Brandon put his plate up and looked at the cookies.
"They're that good, huh?"
Brandon picked up a cookie and bit into it. The chocolate flavor was intense, and the crumbly texture made it all the better.
"Damn, that is good."
He finished the cookie and turned to her.

"I'd like more, but I must stay on my diet. They are addicting, though, just like you said."
He looked at her, a questioning look on his face.
"Are you sure you want to have sex tonight? I'd be okay with it if we held off."
He loved sex with Vanessa, but he wanted her to do it because she wanted it, not just because she was trying to make him happy.

"Your offer is really nice" If it had been any other girl, they would have jumped at the chance. Vanessa knew she could not, taking his money was not a line she would cross, not now, maybe not ever. They were not in that kind of relationship, money tied things down, complicated things. The last thing they both needed was complications. She was not Brandon's girl, at least not yet. Therefore she could pretend to be, and taking his money would be pretending. Men only spent on their women....not the girl they occasionally fucked.

Vanessa smiled, finishing her cookie "I'm not your sugar baby" She joked, dusting off her hands from the crumbs. "And you are no sugar daddy" Vanessa giggled, the image funnier than it seemed. The brunette stood, taking the dirty dishes to the sink. Busying herself with clearing the table and washing up as they talked. "I told you it was addictive..." She rinsed a cup "It's my grandma's recipe, she's alive and kicking, and sometimes still insist on going into the kitchen....stubborn one" She smiled, warmly, reminiscing on her days as a child. Eating those warm cookies with milk by the pool, sitting at her father's side,

quietly enjoying her snack while he talked on the phone, papers in front of him, pen in hand. Doing what he did best, business.

It was not like the brunette could not afford, she had as much money as him, more even. She simply refused to touch it, not when it came from prostitution clubs, guns, illegal diamonds and organised crime. There was nothing Vanessa needed as a child, but as an adult, she made the decision to leave it all behind. Too not live the life of the entitled princess, daughter of the legend himself, and heiress to it all.

"I'll think about it.." She smiled, drying her hands. Fully well knowing her answer was going to be nay. But for the sake of their night, he would need to wait. Vanessa was not about to ruin what Brandon worked so hard to put together by refusing his offer. She could not, the answer would have made him upset, just like he had been earlier on. Tonight was theirs, and it was still young.

"Of course..." She poured herself a glass of water "If we snuggle we'd just end up naked" Vanessa shrugged "Unless you want me to role play an unsuspecting girlfriend" She smirked. Vanessa passed Brandon, moving to the bedroom. "Oh Brandon, your apartment is nice..." She feigned amusement, twirling her hair, nibbling on her bottom lip. Vanessa hopped on the bed, sitting between her two feet, legs poking out the side, the image of a cute girl. "What movie are we watching?" Vanessa was not certain of how far she would take the act, or what role Brandon would take.

Brandon nodded when Vanessa said it was nice.
"It's no big deal. I just want you to be able to have fun with your friends."
He shook his head when she joked about it.
"I didn't mean it that way..."
Welcoming the change of subject, he listened as she talked about the cookies being a family recipe.

"Wow, really? They certainly are good."
She was okay with the sex, although he didn't agree that they would end up naked just by snuggling. He had not expected her to start acting like she was, though, and it was hard not to laugh at her sudden acting job. This had not been part of his plan, but it could be fun to roll with it.
"Thanks," he said, going along with her saying his apartment was nice.

While she sat on the bed, he got his laptop and pondered what movie to watch.
"Well, how about Bloodsport? It's one of my favorite movies."
He set his laptop where the TV was and put the disc in. As the movie started up, he sat down next to her. If they were going to roleplay this scenario, he would have to pick his moves carefully and try to act like they were engaging in something new.

"Bloodsport" Vanessa smiled "Jean Claude Van Damme fan huh" She knew of Bloodsport all too well, she had seen it only a million times. Her father, Victor, had been a major fan of the actor. It was strange how Brandon shared something in common with her father. Such things were good for bonding, and many girls loved when their boyfriend and dad could sit and talk together, about something they both found interesting. It created harmony. Brandon and Victor did not need harmony, and would never. So their common interest did not matter one bit, but Vanessa could not help her excitement at the newfound information.

"Next time we are watching a chick flick" She scooted back on the bed, till her back hit the headboard, stretching her bare legs out in front. "Something sappy, since you're pretty dense with being romantic" Vanessa glanced at Brandon, wondering how far he was willing to take the charade, she would not mind staying committed to playing the role of innocent girlfriend. As if it was not as a weird as she thought.

Brandon smiled.
"You know? That's cool."
He sat back on the bed next to her.
"Yeah, I saw this movie for the first time when I was about ten. Between this movie and the show Walker Texas Ranger, I knew that I wanted to be a martial artist."

He turned to her.
"I started taking Karate and Kickboxing lessons, and now I'm a black belt in both. I went professional in kickboxing when I was eighteen and now I'm a World Champion. Who knew that one movie could change someone's life like that?"
He laughed as she said that next time they were watching a sappy chick flick.
"Okay, that's only fair since we're watching an action movie this time."

Brandon gave her a perplexed look on what she said after that, though.
"Romantically dense? I don't think I'm that bad. Should I have brought flowers and chocolate to your dorm earlier today?"
Shrugging, he turned back to the movie and watched as the story played out. Even though he had seen this movie a million times and knew the dialogue by heart, he never got tired of it.

When it reached the scene where Jean had a romantic scene with Leah Ayres's character about midway through the movie, he stretched and put his arm around Vanessa. Even though he felt kinda cheesy doing such a stereotypical move, he felt like he should. Brandon gently pulled her into him, so that they would be closer and more intimate. Ten year old him had been kind of embarrassed by that scene, but an adult him could fully understand how the character Frank Dux felt in that moment. Having a romantic interlude with a woman shortly before bloody combat that stood between his dreams. It reminded Brandon of the sex he would have with Vanessa before his title matches, and he wondered if Vanessa was drawing the same connections in her mind.

When Brandon's arm came around Vanessa, instead of tensing her body relaxed into his touch. Remembering their little roleplay, instantly Vanessa bit her lips, suddenly becoming shy. Her eyes left the screen, where the actor and actress was having a private moment. Slowly she glanced at Brandon

"I'm guessing this is your favourite part?" As a child she peeped the scene while her father watched. Life had mysterious ways of working. They were together doing exactly what they saw as children.

Brandon turned to her.
"My favorite part? No, of course not. There are so many great parts to this movie that it's impossible to pick a favorite, but the final fight with Chong Lee or the touching reunion with Ray Jackson in the hospital would rank higher to me."
Brandon gently turned Vanessa's face to his, looking into her eyes.
"But having you here with me makes it better."

Slowly, Brandon leaned in until he was kissing Vanessa on the lips. The kiss was sweet but deepened within seconds. His arms went around her waist, pulling her close to him until her great breasts mashed against his muscular chest. His hands moved down and gently took a handful of her luscious ass in each hand. Pulling back from the kiss, he gave her the same look he had given her when they had had sex for the first time.
"I've been waiting for the right time to be close with you."

Vanessa chuckled, giving Brandon an admiring glance "I was joking..." gently she pushed him, letting him know her comment was really merely humour. Vanessa knew it had not been one of his all time favourites, but she did know he enjoyed watching, as any guy would.

The kiss had not been unexpected, but the passion was. In no time at all his hands were holding onto her ass, Brandon's favourite part of the female anatomy.Vanessa kissed back with same fervour she received. They were so accustomed to one another, yet still yearned. It was quite the mystery to her.

When Brandon broke the kiss, she laid her foreheadhead against his, her lips slightly parted and semi swollen. Vanessa closed her eyes, listening to him, her hear fluttering at his words. "I don't think we should do this" She replied, staying in character. Hoping that was that a shy girl said right before she was taken. Instead of waiting on a reply, Vanessa acted like the kiss transformed her. Her lips came down on Brandon's, her legs swinging across, straddling him. Vanessa's hands roamed, up and down Brandon chest, tugging at his hair, and cupping his cheeks as their tongues wrestled. She huad seem many romance movies, she knew exactly what the scenes looked like. Mad make out sessions were it's signature. An undecided girl as well "We shouldn't..." She mumbled against his lips.

Brandon was not sure what to say when she replied that she didn't think they should go further. Whether playing a role or being himself, he never pushed a girl into something she didn't want. However, Vanessa straddled him and kissed him with deeper passion, communicating in an unspoken manner that she did want it. Of course, he knew the real her was not shy and had wanted it from the beginning, but she played the shy girl well. He felt her hands all over him and kissed her back as the heat progressed. His hands moved up to take hold of her breasts and gently squeeze them, since they were his favorite part of the female body.

Brandon continued to kiss her and grope her, enjoying their closeness. He laid her down, getting on top of her.
"Do you want to stop?"
He kissed her again.
"All you have to do is say so and we will."
Brandon continued to kiss and massage her, still leaving the freedom of how fast they progressed up to her.

Brandon's hand massaged Vanessa's body intimately, with familiarity. They were quite knowledgeable with the mechanics of each other's body. Despite the innocent role that was being played. Vanessa only said the words "We shouldn't" to make everything seem real. Those were the words she used on her first time, it had been the mutterings of many girls at theirs. Something about societies unspoken rules, they, the female counterparts of men, were not to appear too eager.Vanessa knew Brandon would not spot, he could not. Especially not laying on top of her, hands still massaging her breasts, tongue caressing hers. There was no stopping, if Vanessa said no, character would be broken. Roleplay would go out the window, and he would take her, as Vanessa, and no one else.

Vanessa swallowed, giving Brandon a cautious look, her eyes conveying what she desired. Vanessa's shaking hands reached for Brandon's shirt, holding it at the hem, her eyes finding his again, as her hands gently pushed the shirt upward, revealing hard, chiseled abs, a defines chest, and bulging biceps. With Brandon's shirt fully gone, the brunette took a moment to appreciate all that he was, as if seeing him for the first time. Cautiously. Her fingers extension, lightly brushing over the fine sculpted crevices, tracing the hard and soft lines of him. Being ever so gentle, as if touching a highly priced worked of art.

With a small smile, Vanessa raised herself from the bed, her soft lips, pressing gently on the valley of smooth skin in the middle of Brandon's pecs. She could forget their whole scenario and they would be with each other already. Or she could stick to their little game, and continue her role of the good girl. Not wanting to ruin their fun adventure, Vanessa lowered her body to bed, her chest rising as she took a deep breath. Her hands quickly going to the hem of her dress, slowly raising it up, pretending to be shy, as if it the first time Brandon would be seeing all of her.

Brandon smiled as Vanessa gently removed his shirt. Her hands felt like heaven, massaging him well. He could imagine her massaging his tired muscles after a fight, and in his deepest of fantasies, he would love if it turned into a blowjob. Hey, a guy could fantasize while still respecting his woman's boundaries, right? When she went to remove her dress, even though he had seen her naked dozens of times, he still felt excited. It wasn't that his roleplay persona was a young man about to see his girlfriend naked for the first time; it was that he never took seeing Vanessa like that for granted.

When her sundress was off of her body, he removed his jeans and placed the clothes in a pile on the floor. He looked over her incredible body, noting her model-like curves. How was it possible for a woman to have a body this perfect? Boobs that could touch the wall before her nose, a booty that would be the envy of any hip hop dancer, and flawless curves that any race car driver could appreciate. Being a star, Brandon had seen his share of female bodies, but none compared to Vanessa. Brandon's love for her made her absolutely beyond compare.

Without a word, Brandon stood up with her on the bed, and she stood there in her bra and panties like a statue before him. His hands began to massage her whole body in a loving, but not a sexual manner. Strong, loving hands caressed her feminine form, communicating his love for her. In no time, her bra was off and he smiled as he saw her breasts bounce and then settle like they always did when released from their cloth prison. He helped her remove her panties and continued to massage her, but did not touch her breasts, booty, or vagina. He used his hands to warm her up and get her used to a tender touch from him.

Brandon removed his boxers and gently placed her hand on his cock. This way, she could stroke it while he massaged her. He pulled her into a loving kiss every now and then, and let her rest her head against his strong chest. This was tender and romantic lovemaking, the kind that they had not engaged in before. Brandon wanted to show Vanessa that he was capable of more than just a hard and sweaty passion fuck. He wanted her to know that the same man who could leave her quivering in delight could also soothe her into comfort and relaxation.

Vanessa sighed, her fingers running along the smooth, hot velvety skin that covered the mass of the cock that she loved so much. With Brandon she felt addicted, it was never enough, he was never enough. With her both hands firmly on him, she tugged, slow steady movements. Her forehead on his chest, lips gently grazing the flesh. Ever so often Vanessa placed soft kisses on the muscles protruding, her hands on his cock, and her tongue making circles on his chest, sucking and nibbling.

Her mouth moved on his chest as though it was his clock nestled between her plump lips. With every tugged, she licked, with every suck she tugged. Vanessa tip toed as much as she could on a mattress, placing soft kisses along Brandon's neck, her full breasts pressed flushed against him, crushing her hard nipples between them.

"Hold on.." She ran off the bed and into the kitchen, returning with her hands behind her back "Lay down, and close your eyes..." She blushed. "No questions"

Brandon felt Vanessa place both hands on his member, pleasantly surprised by her boldness. He groaned as she tugged him gently, making him hard and huge in no time. Brandon massaged her as her lips worked at his chest. It was erotic and sensual, but also loving and kind. Her mouth soon began to work on his chest as if she were blowing him, and that excited him. The way they were touching was like making love without making love.

When Vanessa kissed his neck, he felt her full breasts against his muscular chest, and it was a very exciting feeling. He loved Vanessa's breasts in the same way that she loved his cock, never getting tired of feeling them. Her nipples were hard as marbles and felt marvelous. Brandon was prepared to suck them when Vanessa suddenly broke away from him. While she was gone, he sat down on the bed, wondering if he had done something wrong. When she returned, she had her hands behind her back.

When she asked him to lay back and close his eyes with a blush, he nodded.
"Okay, babe."
Brandon laid back and closed his eyes, not sure what she had planned. Was she going to give him a handjob, and was just playing up the shy persona by not having him look at her? Was she going to mount him, and let the feeling without sight prevail? He placed his hands on his chest and waited patiently for what was to come.

With a small smile Vanessa climbed into the bed,a bottle of whipped cream in hand. At first the fluffy treat was simply to pick off of Brandon chest. But with his cock standing tall, Vanessa had another idea. The brunette gave the bottle a vigorous shake , taking the tip, and squeezing down gently. The whipped goodness encased the shiny pink bulbous head of Brandon's cock covering it, from the tip, to the rough ridge. "You can open" Vanessa said, eyeing her masterpiece. There she knelt, naked, her breasts in all its glory, and as she got on all fours,holding back her locks with her left hand, her mouth opening ever so slowly over the sugary snack that stood before her.

When Vanessa's mouth rolled onto the head of Brandon's cock, she moaned, rolling her tongue on the smooth round surface. Sucking on it, as though it was a the tastiest popsicle. Vanessa eyes rolled up, meeting Brandon. The sight, made for a perfect picture. Her long hair falling to one side, the swells of her breasts peeking out, her mouth holding just the tip. With a twinkle of her eye, Vanessa's mouth made a suction like motion, her cheeks sinking in slightly, her eyes never leaving Brandon's.

After what seemed like forever, she finally removed herself from him, licking her lips clean of his precum. Slowly she crawled up to his chest, till her mouth was right by his ears " That's all you get"

Brandon was not sure what to expect as he laid there with his eyes closed. However, he soon heard the sound of a can rattling and spraying. He felt the head of his cock being covered in some kind of fluffy substance, and then was told to open his eyes. When he did, he saw that Vanessa had sprayed the head of his cock with whipped cream. There was only one reason she would do that, and he was excited. He was not sure why she had changed her mind on this topic, but he was sure glad that she had.

Brandon watched entranced as Vanessa knelt on all fours, her large breasts jiggling with the movement. With her hair out of her face, he could see her mouth open to taste his sweetened cock. Though her mouth stopped at the tip, her warm mouth was so arousing that his cock grew another two inches. Her moan was like music to his ears, and even though he had heard her moans many times before, this one was the kind that you heard when a woman was trying something new that she liked. Her tongue had him seeing stars, and the way she expertly licked off the whipped cream was erotic. He was even more entranced as they made eye contact.

It was the kind of image you see in a wet dream. Her hair was to one side, and the cleavage of her large breasts were clearly visible. His cock was in her mouth, and that made Brandon feel very special. Did this mean that she considered him the man who would marry her? Was this her way of telling him her feelings? When she sucked on him very slightly, he groaned in pleasure.

Vanessa eventually dropped his cock from her mouth, although the image of her sucking it would forever be burned in his mind. He loved her more than ever for this, and was very grateful. She then crawled up his chest and whispered into his ear. Brandon leaned up to whisper in hers.
"Thank you."
Sitting up, Brandon held Vanessa in his lap, his hands on her ass the only thing keeping her from sliding onto his rigid cock.

"A special gift like that deserves a special reward. I want to show my gratitude."
Brandon laid Vanessa down gently and raised her legs so that they were in the air. He wrapped his arms around her legs so that she was supported and they were out of the way. Brandon then lowered his mouth to Vanessa's moist pussy, smelling her arousal as he got closer. With no preamble, he gave her clit a strong lick with his broad tongue.

Vanessa's mouth hung open in astonishment, before Brandon's mouth reached her most intimate parts, Vanessa squealed, tensing her inner core, holding her breath. Knowing what was approaching but never having experienced it, kept her excited.

When his tongue caressed her, she gasped loudly, her lower pelvis twitching. "Brandon..." Vanessa bit her lip "You don't have too" He owed her nothing, she barely touched his penis. Her ministrations were merely teasing, and now he was taking her, for all that she was worth. We're they role-playing still? Because neither of them tried oral before, they'd never even mentioned it.

Brandon smiled after her loud gasp, looking up at her as she bit her lip. He chuckled, loving how she looked right now.
"Don't get so worked up. That's all you're getting, you know."
He let her legs down and slid up next to her, giving her a short kiss.
"You're not the only one who can tease," he said, giving her nose a light "boop" with his finger.

His hand then rubbed down her body and back to her nether region.
"But I'm a nice guy, and I really appreciated how you jerked me earlier. Let me repay that kindness with no teasing."
He began to kiss her and plunged his middle finger into her wet core. He proceeded deep enough to rub her G-spot. Vanessa was so wet that she would be able to hear his finger going to work as he kissed her, showing love to both pairs of her lips.

The brunette glared at him, her face slowly easing into a smile. "Well played" She threw her arms around his neck, placing small kisses on his lips. Her eyes followed his hands, and she quickly met his gaze "You're not serio-" Vanessa closed her eyes, her forehead resting on his, caught off guard despite knowing what he was about to do. Not only did Brandon's finger plunge into her wetness, but he pushed deeper, and she felt every movement. "Stop..."Vanessa couldn't take it, she wanted him, his cock. Her legs opened wider, and with little force, she threw a leg over his thigh. Opening up herself to be taken "I'm ready..." Vanessa kissed his softly, her hands running through his hair. Shew as ready to make love.

Brandon kissed her back, seeing that she was indeed ready to make love. He withdrew his teasing finger from her and placed it on her hip. When their lips parted, he smiled.
"Okay, today has definitely been a learning experience. For foreplay, everything but the pussy. When I'm ready for real sex, I should give your pussy attention."

Brandon gently laid Vanessa down and began to lick and suck on the pert nipples she had pressed into him before her semi-blowjob. His hands rubbed and squeezed on her ass, knowing she loved his attention. Then he kissed her, and that was when he gave her the dick that she craved. As wet as she was, he penetrated her to the core. Within moments, he was gently pounding into her, seeking to send waves of pleasure through her body. He was accustomed to her and knew what she loved, but he had never stopped enjoying their sex to the fullest.

Brandon decided to introduce a new technique into his arsenal. Pulling back until he was almost all the way out of her, he then drilled forward again with full force.
"That blowjob you almost gave me was amazing."
He repeated the maneuver.
"You've turned me on more than ever before."
He repeated the maneuver, his words loving and soft but his actions full of passion.

Brandon loved seeing Vanessa's boobs bounce each time he did it.
"I kept thinking how amazing every part of you is. How did I ever get so fortunate as to be the man that you give yourself to?"
He got back down and kissed her sweetly and with love. His thrusts were less powerful, but still hitting all of the right spots. He held Vanessa close so that only his hips were moving, cradling her in comforting sex that was stimulating and romantic at the same time.

"I shouldn't touch your cock then" She whispered "Not unless I'm ready for sex..." Vanessa wiggled, making herself comfortable after Brandon moved her from their previous position. All the whole wondering why today had been such a learning experience for someone like Brandon. A guy who could get any girl he wanted, would surely have the world of experience when it came to the opposite. Knowing how to kiss them, caress, and tease. Knowing what made them grip the sheets while they screamed. Or what made their toes curl and their body shiver.

It had not taken long for them to be joined, Brandon burying himself in Vanessa's sweet spot. No matter how many times they've had sex, her body fit his, the perfect match. She held him tightly still, and when tensed, the pleasure was expressed on his face. His technique made her jump, her breasts jolting along with the rest of her. He exited her,just leaving the tip. The feeling of emptiness could not quite sink in, because just as it began, he drove back it, forcefully. And without warning. And with every one, moaned, her hands gripping the sheets, trying to steady her body for the incoming assault. Despite bracing herself, Vanessa's body slowly built, pushing her toward climax, with every thrust to her g-spot.

"I'm glad you liked it" Came Vanessa's voice softly, almost inaudible. When hi is technique slowed, and he came down onto her, their lips meeting Vanessa wrapped her legs around him, as much as it could go. Their bodies now glued together, her hips raising up to meet him, joining halfway, in their first ever love making union.

" I don't want you with any other girl..."" She said softly , her lips by his ear. Her breasts rocking beneath his chest. "When you go..." She moaned the sensations building within "...New York..."Vanessa slowly trailed her lips to his "I'll miss you" Her lips latched onto his, in that moment her legs widened, and her it was time. She came, writhing gently under him, her lips inches from his as she bucked gently, riding out the wave, trying to feel as much of him possible. Wanting to be as close as she could. Vanessa looked at Brandon, her brown eyes silently thank him, just like she did every time. "Your wife is going to be one lucky woman"

Brandon listened as Vanessa spoke how she felt in the moment. As she came for him, he pulled out and came onto her large breasts, knowing that it would be easier to do that than for her to have to take a morning after pill. He smiled as her eyes thanked him, and he chuckled.
"I agree that I won't sleep with any other woman, and I want you not to sleep with any other men. I'll miss you, too, while I'm in New York."
Brandon gently kissed her hand.

In the moment that he looked at her again with a smile, he could best be described as devastatingly handsome.
"And your husband is going to be one lucky man."
He stood up and headed for the bathroom.
"Let's get cleaned up."
Once she had joined him in the shower, he began to lather himself up. He turned to Vanessa, who was getting all soapy as well.

"So, where are you going for Spring Break?"
He knew that she would not accept his money to go to Mexico, which mean that she was most likely going elsewhere.
"I'm sorry that we can't go to the same place together. If this Grappler's Quest was held more than once a year, I would put it off and go with you. But, maybe it will be true what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder?"

"There's already a friend of my father's that won't leave me alone about marriage" Vanessa rolled her eyes, remembering Dominic's every advancement toward her since she turned eighteen. She disliked him greatly. Vanessa followed Brandon into the bathroom, stopping too wipe his sperm from her breasts, using tissue. She stepped in after, allowing the water to wash over her body, rinsing the sweat away. Her eyes fell to the floor when Brandon inquired where she would be going for Spring break. Vanessa took a moment, listening to his logic of them being apart. A small smile played on her lips.

"It's only two weeks, What would we got fond of?" Vanessa teased steppinf under the shower, washing the suds from her body "I'll be going home, spend the time with my family" Brandon need not know anything else about her family, at least not now, maybe not ever. Vanessa had not been quite certain where they stood. There were moments where she did not care about what he thought, and then other times she did. The brunette exited the shower, wrapping a towel around her naked body, fastening it by her breasts. She retreated to the kitchen, taking the plate of cookies back to the bedroom "My attempt to tempt you" She took a large bite of one, chewing slowly, savoring every bit, as she watched him finish up in the shower. "Why don't you have another..." She held the plate up, shooting a wickd grin at him

Brandon shrugged when she complained about him mentioning marriage.
"Hey, you're the one that brought it up by saying 'my wife is going to be one lucky woman', not me."
Asking what they would get fond of, he chuckled.
"Hey, two weeks can feel like a long time when you miss someone. You said you'd miss me while I was in New York, remember?"
When she told him that she was going home to spend time with her family, he nodded.

"I figured as much. I had a feeling you weren't going to take my money to go to Cancun."
They stepped out of the shower and Brandon toweled off before putting on some clean clothes. When Vanessa returned with the plate of cookies, he sighed.
"You just want me to get fat and out of shape, don't you?"
He smiled to show he was joking and watched as she chewed on the cookie.

"I..."
Brandon really wanted to say no and push the plate away. However, those damn cookies were addicting, and he just couldn't resist a second one.
"...Okay."
Brandon took a cookie and bit into it.
"Man was that worth it."

Vanessa smiled triumphantly, knowing she could make Brandon bend to her will, if she so desired. With a chuckle she carried the plate back to the kitchen "I will not be your temptress" She grabbed her under slipping in on with the towel still firmly secured "I'm not evil kilt that..." Vanessa knew that had not been quite true, she was, and would always be a Vasselli. There would be a part of her that ran heavy with her father's blood. A side that could be ruthless when needed. A side of her she hoped no one would ever see.

Vanessa finished dressing and gathered her things, ready to vacate Brandon's space. "Will you drop me home?" she asked exiting the bedroom. Making her way into the kitchen to see if anything needed to be done before she left, feeling a lot more exhausted than expected. "If you can't make it I'll call a cab"

Back
Top Bottom