Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Kickboxing (Grave x EveningSky)

Brandon chuckled as she playfully slapped him on the chest.
"Oh come on, you know you liked it."
He listened as she told him about what she did in Vegas, and then denied that he missed her, only the sex.
"That's not true. I actually care about you, Vanessa, as more than just someone to fuck."
Brandon chuckled as she said that being at the beach felt like a date.

"Maybe it is. Maybe I intend for this day to be like an extended date night."
She asked him what kind of girls he would date, and he shrugged.
"I don't really have a type, I like who I like. To be honest, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in high school, before I was fighting professionally."
Brandon looked off into the distance, a sad look on his face.

"It didn't end well."
Brandon looked back at her and forced a smile.
"If I was going to date a girl, it would have to be someone I had a connection with. Someone I respected and bonded with on an emotional and physical level."
Brandon moved closer to Vanessa and placed a hand on her hip under the water.
"Someone like you, Vanessa," he said, a genuine smile lighting up his handsome face.

Vanessa listened to every word that came form Brandon Hargrave's mouth. She studied his expression, noting the way he reminisced about his high school sweetheart. Nothing could ever beat young love, and Brandon had been in love, a blind man could see it. "Well you could always meet her again, now that you're both adults. Things in high school weren't as bad as we thought" She smiled a little,taking note of his forced smile.

When he abruptly continue, she had been silent once again. Listening to him describe the type of girl he would delve into a relationship with. Vanessa eyes were downcast, staring at her hands in the water. His hands rested on her hips, drawing her attention to him, his worse after that knocking the wind from her lungs. All she could do was stare at him, her gaze uncertain. Did he really want an extended date night? Was he testing her? Would she fail? So many questions ran through the brunette's mind. Yet somehow a feeling of excitement still lingered After what seemed like eternity, Vanessa finally had the courage to speak "You'd date a girl who chose to be your fuck buddy?" Her head tilted slightly "Is that your head talking or your penis?"

Brandon shook his head as Vanessa said that he could meet his high school ex again.
"I would never date her again after what she did to me. Things may seem not so bad when perspective changes, but believe me, what she did to me was horrible and wrong no matter how you look at it."
He chuckled at her question.
"Before you were my "fuck buddy", we were friends and I really grew to respect you. This is my head talking, saying that the woman I really care about, you, are someone I would date."

Brandon regarded her with a questioning look.
"You sound different than you did before last night. Just because we had a sexual arrangement doesn't mean that you wouldn't make a good girlfriend. I never lost respect for you because of that."
His eyes looked deep into hers, like he was looking into her soul with his warm, kind eyes.
"How I think about you right now is the same way I've always thought about you, which is that you are a great woman that I'm in love with."

"You..respect me..." Vanessa whispered, a smile playing at corners of her lips. "That's nice to know" Her eyes met his, the uncertainty no longer visible. Doubts about his perception had been laid to rest. She could finally get Lyle out of her head, or at least that's what she thought. Brandon picked up on her strange behaviour, causing Vanessa to panic, that was until he spoke again. Using the word she hated most, but she did not know why. Why it made her mad, when she felt the same way about him. What was holding her back.

Vanessa could response in kind, it was easy. But she did not. Instead, the brunette made a conscious decision. She and Brandon could not be friends with benefits anymore. Lyle had been right, and she hated him for it. Brandon was not trouble as Lyle predicted. Far from it.

Brandon Hargrave was too good of a man for a girl like Vanessa.

Vanessa poked his nipple gently "What'd I tell you about using the L word" She narrowed her eyes playfully. Not wanting to ruin his day with negativity. She would play the part, be his until tomorrow. Go to dinner, and give him the sex he needed. But come sunrise, their are arrangement would cease to exist, so would their friendship. Vanessa was keen on taking Lyle's advice. She would end everything with Brandon, even if her heart begged her not too.

Brandon chuckled and shrugged as she poked him.
"I'm just very direct when it comes to how I feel about something...or someone."
He smiled at her, moving his hand toward the string on her bikini bottom.
"Let's play a game of Marco Polo. But just to make things interesting..."
Brandon undid the string and stripped off her bikini bottom, holding them under the water so no one would know.

"If you want these back, you'll have to find me with your eyes closed. And no cheating, or I'll toss these on the beach in front of everyone and make you go get them."
Brandon smirked, enjoying being playful with her. He didn't know if he actually had it in him to be that mean to her, but he knew that she wouldn't want to risk it. He moved away from her to put a little bit of distance between them. He stood there, ready for a fun and naughty game with a sexy woman.

"Brandon no..." Vanessa heart sank when he removed her bikini bottom. She had not known Brandon could be that naughty. Seeing him that way made Vanessa want to smile, but not with her lower half bare. She could not see the amusement in accidentally being washed ashore butt naked. Somehow Brandon did, and he was a man of his word.

In a feeble attempt to retrieve her bikini bottom, Vanessa launched at Brandon, making sure to keep herself submerged in the water. Failure had been outcome of Vanessa's mission. Brandon dodging her attack skillfully. "Are you really going to make me walk around in the sea with my eyes closed?" she placed her hands on her hips, giving the athlete her cutest irritated look.

After a few minutes of silent stand off, Vanessa Vasselli gave in. With an audible sigh, her eyes went shut. "You are never receiving a blowjob from me" The brunette stuck her hands out, feeling the air "Marco..."

Brandon dodged to the side as Vanessa tried to tackle him to get her bikini bottom back.
"Nice try, but it won't be that easy."
He thought she looked cute when she gave him that look, but he nodded with a chuckle. At first, he thought she might not go for it, and was prepared to give them back until she gave in.
"We'll see about that," he replied, actually hoping that he would get a blowjob from her later that night.
"Polo," he called out.

As they continued to move around, Brandon snuck up behind her and gave her a little smack on the booty. However, he moved away and to the side before she could find him again. Staying on the side of her a little ways off, he saw boats moving further out to sea from a pier about a mile up. He thought maybe a boat ride would be fun. Moving close to Vanessa, he quickly tied her bikini bottoms around her and gave her a smile.
"Polo," he said, giving her a deep kiss that was sure to take her breath away.

Vanessa was certain she looked stupid prancing around in the water with her eyes closed. She could only imagine how dumb she seemed to onlookers. Little did they know, she was not making a fool of herself for fun. It was survival. A fight for her bikini bottom.

It felt like an hour of running around chasing Brandon. When she felt his hands on her backside. Vanessa squealed, readying herself to attack Brandon, failing once again.

"Brandon I swear I'll ru..." Vanessa's sentence had been interrupted by Brandon's hand on her, she could feel him tying by her bikini. Vanessa opened her eyes, a little stunned. There had been no time for the talking, his lips had soon been plastered on hers. His kiss made her weak at the knees, her arms loosely snaked around his neck, an attempt to keep herself upright. Her mind ran blank, immediately forgetting the question she was going to toss Brandon's way. Not only was he sucking the air from her lungs, but he they had never, in the many months of being together...they never kissed in public. Kissing was only done in private, strictly sex.

"Thats not fair..." Vanessa whispered when he finally released her. "You can't just strip me and then kiss me" She shook her head, still slightly dazed. "And you are still not getting a blowjob" She chuckled.

Brandon chuckled.
"Sure, I can. It's all in good fun."
He kissed her again, deepening the kiss on the sexy woman he loved. When he pulled away, his face was disappointed.
"Aw, but I really wanted a blowjob tonight."
He ducked out of her arms and smirked.

"I'll make you a deal. I know it was mean of me to take your bikini bottom, so I'll make it up to you by losing mine. In return, you give me your best blowjob tonight."
Brandon removed his swim trunks and tossed them onto the beach. He then walked up to the beach, naked but without embarrassment. He picked them up and put them back on as a woman blushed after seeing his package.

Brandon smiled at her and returned back to Vanessa in the water.
"There you go. Do we have a deal?"
He gently took her hand and began heading up the beach.
"How's a boat ride sound? We might see some beautiful sights, not including you, of course."

Utterly mortified, Vanessa watched Brandon stroll confidently onto the beach, naked as the day he was born. She silently thanked the heaven's that there had only been one woman passing at the time. Vanessa bent her head, giggling at the woman's facial expression. "You almost killed the poor lady" Vanessa grinned "You are crazy...officially. That nice, sweet guy thing was all just an act." Vanessa snatched her hand from Brandon "No blowjob, but I'll take the boat" The brunette ran toward the beach, full speed. Glancing back at Brandon with a wicked smile.

In record time, that is before Brandon tackled her. Vanessa made it to their things. She plopped herself onto the sand, and dug in the cooler for something to drink. "The boat costs money..." She commented, watching the pier "You don't need to spend all that money on me....but...." Vanessa eyed the rugged man "I'd like to see how far Brandon Hargrave would go for a blowing"

Brandon chuckled as Vanessa called him crazy and then raced up to the beach. He went up to the cooler and got a bottle of water.
"I'm sure the boat's not that much. I want this day to be special."
She then said that she would like to see how far he would go for a blowjob.
"For a blowjob from you, I'll do whatever you want."

Brandon sat down next to her and opened the bottled water, taking a swig of it. Looking at Vanessa, he was struck all over again by her beauty. Even after horsing around with each other, they were still comfortable and close with each other. Scooting closer to her, he gently kissed her neck.
"You have no idea the restraint I'm showing by not taking you behind those rocks and making love to you. But, I want to save that for tonight at home, where we can enjoy each other to the fullest."

Vanessa kept a constant smile on her face as she listened to Brandon. He wanted her, but held himself back. It was unlike him, to hold back it could not be for tonight, Vanessa did not believe it for one second. How could one night be special, they had many nights together, and not once did Brandon ever utter the word special. "Is there something I'm missing? " Vanessa inquired "Is it your birthday? Did you get a raise in salary?" She gave him an incredulous look "What's with the resistance and special treatment?"

She pointed to the sea "You undress me in the ocean, then walk onto the beach butt naked" Vanessa shook her head "One night away. I spend one night away from you, and you've gone insane" Her smile had been, but there nonetheless. With Brandon close enough, she placed her bottle down, and straddled him "Did you really miss being buried inside me that bad?" She said quietly in his ear, teasing him with womanhood.

Brandon chuckled as Vanessa began asking him questions.
"No, it's not my birthday and I didn't get a raise. I just realized after last night that I shouldn't take you for granted. Plus, I wanted to join the Mile High Club last night, but you decided to be a party pooper."
He smiled as she mounted him.
"I did miss having sex with you, and I must admit, I can't resist you completely."

Brandon began moving her hips on his, so that her pussy was sliding up the length of his dick. Even through the fabric of her bikini bottom and his swim trunks, he could feel it quite well. He raised the front part of her bikini to expose her breasts a little, just enough to see her hardening nipples. Brandon reached around and made her bikini bottom into a thong, massaging the bare cheeks of her ass with his strong hands. Brandon began to suck on her nipples, enjoying the arousal building between them. His hunger for her was growing again, and he knew that she would soon be on the same page.

For a moment Vanessa forgot that were sitting on a beach. Brandon's hands held her firmly, gliding her hips over him, with enough force that she felt every inch of his length. The sensation of their private parts, massaging one another, sent tingles along Vanessa's spine. When he exposed her breasts she bit her lip nervously, slightly embarrassed at how easily she had been turned on. It seemed as though that had been Brandon's mission, because soon he held handfuls of the brunette's ass in his palms, tugging and rubbing on them, as he kissed and sucked her hardening nipples.

Vanessa's eyes closed, her mouth opened slightly, her hips rocking back and forth. "I'm sorry.."She breathed "I'm sorry that you couldn't have me in the plane" Her hands buried themselves in his hair, gripping slightly when her ran his hot tongue over her nipples, squeezed her ass, and pressed her firmly onto his cock, all at the same time. They were very close to going at it on the beach, and Vanessa could not have been more excited. The fact that they could get caught turned her on tremendously.

Vanessa leaned to the side, stretching one of her legs out, the head of Brandon's cock, poking her as she tried reaching for the blanket in her bag. "Oh my god that feels good" Vanessa quickly wrapped the blanket around her waist, trying to make their actions less obvious. "Hold on..." She reached back into her bag, taking her sunscreen out. So if anyone looked their way, they would simply see a girl, sitting on top her boyfriend, rubbing sunscreen all over his chest.

Brandon enjoyed giving pleasure to Vanessa, and loved how she was down to go along with it.
"It's okay...I can have you now, and that's all that matters."
He watched as she got the blanket and covered them, so it would be less obvious what they were doing. Brandon looked over at the rocks.
"I don't want to have sex until tonight. However, I do want to get off, and I want you to as well."

Brandon kissed her deeply, showing his love and arousal.
"I'll make you a new deal. We go behind those rocks and you give me a blowjob. After you finish, I'll eat your pussy until you cum hard. Sound good?"
Under the blanket, his hand was now delving into the front of her bikini bottom and massaging her clit.

Vanessa smiled slightly, her forehead resting on his "I can't..." She had never given a blowjob to anyone, ever. All for good reason. "When I said you never getting head from me I wasn't joking..." Vanessa bit he bottom lip nervously, unsure of how Brandon would react to what she about to say. "The only dick I'm putting in my mouth is the dick of the man that puts a ring on my finger" The brunette rolled off of Brandon. Leaving the blanket on him, shielding his arousal. "I don't think I should it it just anyone....at least that'll make my marriage special....that's how no see it. So I'm saving that piece of my sexual experience. I don't expect you to understand, Mark never did." Vanessa looked off into the distance, wondering if that led to his cheating. Her eyes glanced Brandon's way "I'm sure you've had your fair share of them. And you can still get many more....I'm just not your girl for that."

Brandon was disappointed when she refused his deal, but was not expecting what she said next. He looked away as she continued talking, his feelings a bit hurt by what she had said.
"So, I guess by 'you're never getting a blowjob', you meant 'you're not the man I'm going to marry'."
Brandon stood up, opening his water bottle.
"I understand, though. Everyone has their own thing and that's yours."

Brandon chuckled as she said that he had probably had several blowjobs.
"I've only had one actually. You assume too much."
Brandon turned to her and gave her a smile.
"Don't worry about it. Let's go catch that boat."

Brandon put the blanket over her so that she could adjust her bikini away from prying eyes. After she was ready, he set it down and began walking up the beach. His hope had been that they would share that special moment behind the rocks as foreplay for later that night, but he had not known about her promise to herself. That being said, there were still other things they could do, and he tried to stay positive. When they reached the boat, he paid for them to get on and they began heading out to sea. Brandon took a seat, looking at the beautiful beach side attractions and islands that were like dots on a large piece of paper.

"Bran..." Vanessa could sense disappoint in Brandon, but it ha been quickly masked by his understanding behaviour. Their sex life had been a major part of the friendship. It governed their attitudes to one another. Vanessa refusing to perform oral, brought up many questions about their future. What would happen now, and how would it affect their feelings. Her unwillingness to grant Mark's request made their relationship fall apart. As he too had been quite sexual with Vanessa, wanting to everything he saw in port. Her refusal only furthered his aggression, which soon led to cheating and the inevitable break-up. The thought of going through the same cycle with Brandon scared her. She assumed his sexual encounters were many, but she had been wrong. At least when it came oral sex. It had only been once. Vanessa assumed a guy of his status would have his fill, endless supply. She had wrong. Now he looked to her, for his comfort, and had been turned down.

Vanessa knew what she had to do, something Samantha and Melanie advised her to do with Mark. This time, she would listen, and Brandon was not going to like it.

"This is nice..." She looked out at the islands, the boat had not impressed her. Her father owned a large yatch, and they sailed regularly when she was a child. So the experience had not been new to Vanessa, but she played it up, for Brandon's sake. Slowly she glanced at him "Thanks for bringing me here" She smiled brightly "I honestly didn't think it was this cool" Vanessa looked back out, admiring the scenery "Where are we going for dinner?" she asked, hoping to get him talking again.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, it is. You're welcome."
He looked around, enjoying the scenery. He turned toward her when she asked him where they were going for dinner.
"You promised to cook for me last night, remember?"

After several hours of boating, as they came up on a small island, Brandon tapped the guide on the shoulder.
"Stop here. I'd like to check out that island."
"Okay, sir, but that's an additional $25 fee."
"That's fine."
The guide stopped the boat near the beach, and Brandon walked with Vanessa up to the tip of the island.

A bent palm tree that they were able to sit on was rooted on a cliff overlooking the sea. It offered an amazing view of the sunset over the horizon, and Brandon sat on it with Vanessa next to him.
"That sunset is almost as beautiful as you are."
He gently too her hand and laced his fingers with hers.
"Listen...I'm sorry about pressuring you to perform oral. I didn't know about your promise to yourself."

Brandon turned to her, a smile on his face.
"But I want you to know, it doesn't change things between us one bit. I'm willing to be patient and wait until you're ready. I care too much about you to force you into stuff."
He took her hands and put them around his neck, wrapping his own arms around her waist. Brandon then gave her a romantic and loving kiss, different from the kind they usually had during sex, which were filled with lust and passion.

His heart hammered in his chest as he made out with Vanessa, channeling his feelings into the kiss. The warmth of her body pressed against him made him feel like the happiest man in the world. His tongue entered her mouth, wrestling with hers as they shared the special moment. As they pulled away, he looked into her eyes in the beauty of the sunset. There were no words as he was overcome by her beauty, just enjoying the serenity of the moment. Vanessa would be able to tell without a doubt that Brandon had fallen head-over-heels in love with her, and he hoped that she felt the same way about him.

If Vanessa was honest with herself, she had not forgotten her promise "No I didn't.." She hoped that Brandon would have taken her to a nice restaurant, but Vanessa hoping for too much. She understood that clearly. What she had not understood was why Brandon wanted to stop off at one of the islands. Bewildered Vanessa followed silently, that was until they came up upon the gorgeous scenery. "Wow..." Vanessa could not take her eyes off the sunset that sat beautifully on the horizon. Brandon's comment on the horizon, comparing her beauty too it. It made Vanessa's heart melt, the short brunette knew she had been pretty, but hearing it, from Brandon made her love him even more. Brandon's apology had been the icing on the cake. Never once had she expected him to apologise,it was no fault of his, he had not known. He simply wanted something all men loved. If anything, Vanessa should have apologised. When they began their sexual arrangement, there had been many opportunities for her to inform him of her personal decision. "Dont worry about it..." She whispered.

When they kissed she allowed herself to relax, when Brandon's tongue entered her mouth, not forcefully, without lust, there was something else his kiss conveyed. Vanessa was not fully aware of it, but when he pulled, and stared at her, she knew. The brunette knew exactly what Brandon felt in that moment, and even though she felt the same, she pretended not to know. "We should head back.." Vanessa stood, turning away from him, shutting her eyes briefly as she tried holding back the emotions. With a big smile she turned to Brandon "If you want to have dinner before ten, you need tog rt me back asap" She chuckled, waving him down the path they came from

Brandon chuckled and got up off of the tree to follow Vanessa.
"Okay, I'm coming."
He had noticed her disappointment when he had reminded her of her promise, and he guessed that it was because she had wanted him to take her somewhere. However, Brandon wanted something more intimate and romantic, and had arranged for his manager to be away that evening so that they would have the privacy that they needed. He had also noticed that she was having deep feelings for him, but was holding back for some reason. Maybe a romantic dinner would open her heart more, make her not afraid to admit that she loved him.

Once they were both back in the boat, the guide took them back to the pier near the beach. He paid the man what they owed and returned to their spot where their blanket and cooler was. After gathering up the stuff, he went to his truck and got in with Vanessa. When they made the drive back to his house, he saw that his manager's car was gone. They went inside and Brandon headed to his room.
"I'm going to get changed and then set the table while you start cooking.

Brandon put on a T-shirt and shorts and then went to the table. He had procured a set of nice dinnerware and a candle a few days before so that he could have a romantic candlelight dinner with Vanessa. With a light dimmer in the kitchen, he could definitely get the right atmosphere. After setting the plates and the silverware, he came up behind Vanessa and wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissing her neck.
"Tonight is going to be very special. I promise you that you won't forget it."

As soon as they came through the front door of Brandon's apartment, Vanessa got to work. She checked the fridge, and cupboards, and to her surprise it had been stocked. She smiled slightly "You bugger..." She muttered, knowing Brandon must have sent his manager shopping, so that Vanessa could cook. From the kitchen she glimpsed him preparing the table. Why he had not made reservation had been obvious, Brandon was setting up his own little shindig, and it baffled the brunette.

Was it really a date after all, were they going to take the next step in whatever their relationship was. Vanessa prepared the me of stir fried chicken chunks with vegetables and parsley potatoes. For added benefit, Vanessa whipped up a batch of chocolate cookies, popping it in the oven. She Brandon would never touch them, but they gave the apartment a great scent. The smell of freshly baked cookies, nothing could ever compare.

Vanessa felt Brandon's arms around her, holding her closely from behind as she placed more cookies on the tray "I'm guessing you planned this meticulously.." She smiled slightly "If this is to our first date..." She turned to him "I'm not having sex with you..." The brunette gave him her serious look, then moved to the oven, popping the tray in. "You were really vague with what was on the agenda, but you definitely mentioned sex" She faced Brandon now, her eyes searching his "Wont it extra special if we dont have sex....I definitely won't forget the night we didn't do it" She chuckled

As Vanessa cooked, the apartment began to smell of chocolate chip cookies and a delicious dinner. Brandon knew that he would have to have one-just one-of those cookies, since he worked out often enough that he could cheat a little bit every now and then. As she turned around, he smiled and nodded.
"Yep, I planned a very romantic day for us."
He was caught off-guard when she mentioned that she wouldn't have sex with him if this was meant to be like a first date. Her searching eyes had him unsure of what to say.
"Well, uh..."

Damn! First the blowjob gets torpedoed and now no sex? What's going on here, Vanessa?
Brandon realized it would mean a lot to her if they did not have sex, and maybe if that would convince her to date him, they would go back to regular sex. Brandon smiled and nodded at her idea.
"Okay, but I'll only agree to it on one condition."

Brandon gestured toward his bedroom.
"We end the night by snuggling and falling asleep together in my bed. We slept in the same bed before we were even friends with benefits, so there's no reason to say no. If I can keep at least part of my plan, then we'll forgo sex tonight."
Brandon really hoped that she at least agreed to that. It was a bit exasperating seeing his plan falling apart like this.

Vanessa noted the expression on Brandon's face, he had been caught off guard. Maybe disappointed in her decision not to forgo sex for the evening. The hesitation on his face, was clear. Vanessa, smiled, instead of trying to comfort him, laughter filled the apartment. "Your face says everything" The brunette slowly approached, her eyes trained on his, slowly she tip toed, placing a long kiss on his unsuspecting lips. "I won't do that to you Bran" She whispered, against his soft lips. Vanessa carefully placed smothering kiss on him, before moving too the stove to finish up the meal.

Deep down Vanessa knew she would probably regret changing her mind, but tonight was not the time to go celibate. Not after she made her body readily available without asking for anything in return. Dinner tonight, would be taking a step in the direction of commitment, at least that was how Vanessa perceived it. Sex, was a major part of both their lives. It brought them to this moment, she could not deny him...or herself of the pleasure they can indulge in, of the things they could discover. "I'll finish up, and put everything in bowls, then go change" She glanced at Brandon "Then we'll eat.."

Dinner did not take long, and instead of changing after, Vanessa had the opportunity to run away for a few minutes to rinse and change into a light blue Sun dress while the last batch of cookies baked. When she emerged from the bathroom the brunette placed the dishes on the table and organised the cookies in a bowl with a cloth to the bottom, helping them keep cool. "I feel like such a wife" She joked, drying her hands in a kitchen towel, before taking a seat at the well laid table.

Brandon was surprised when Vanessa laughed. She had seen the disappointment on his face, and approached him. After a long kiss that he enjoyed, she told him that she had changed her mind about that.
"Really? Are you sure?"
It had been disappointing to have no sex, but he would have been willing to do it if that was what Vanessa had really wanted.

Brandon nodded and sat at the table as Vanessa finished up dinner. After she rinsed up in the bathroom and changed into a sun dress, she returned and placed the dinner on the table before sitting down. He chuckled at her joke, happy that she was in such good humor.
"I couldn't ask for a better one."
With everything all set, he let Vanessa get the first serving before serving himself. He then began to eat, thinking that what she had cooked was delicious.

Back
Top Bottom