Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Kickboxing (Grave x EveningSky)

Vanessa Vasselli stood at the entrance of Brand Hargrave's door,groggy as the devil, and impatient. The short brunette did not reply, no courtesy there. She simply pushed passed Brandon, turning the door knob on her own. Having been in and out of the apartment many times, she was no stranger. As though she paid rent, Vanessa made herself at home, without a fuss. Kicking off her shoes in the living room, and dropping her bags near the eating table. She opened her handbag, plucking out a small pink glittery bag, entered the bathroom, and closed the door.

Ten minutes later when Vanessa emerged she looked fresh faced, all the make up removed, her once dolled image, simple and sophisticated. Her hair had been piled into a messy bun, no longer in their neat French braids. Vanessa shot Brandon a smile, "Can we share the bed?" She entered his bedroom taking off her leather jacket, dropping it on the floor. "Just this once..." Vanessa Vasselli hopped onto the bed in her black dress,grabbing a pillow as she made herself comfortable, an angelic expression plastered on her pretty face. "I'll never sleep in it again, I promsie!" She patted the empty space behind her, signaling his permission to join. As though he was currently standing in her apartment.

Brandon watched, puzzled as she made her way to the bathroom.
"I guess that's a yes?"
He shrugged at his manager and headed into his bedroom to put his stuff away. His manager went into his own room to get ready for bed, shutting the door behind him. When Vanessa joined him in his bedroom, he saw that she had removed her makeup and her hair was in a messy bun. When she hopped onto the bed and asked if they could share it, he was a bit surprised by how forward she was being.

"Uh, yeah, sure. There's plenty of room."
Brandon got changed into some relaxing clothes, and sat down on the bed.
"Well, maybe I'll want you to sleep in it again," he said with a smile and a wink.
He pulled back the covers so that he and Vanessa could get under them. He then laid back and closed his eyes to get some rest.

Vanessa chuckled at Brandon's statement "Not when you start dating" she whispered, an amused smile on her lips. Vanessa settled back into the covers, her body molding it itself into a comfortable position. A position that changed during the course of the night. Vanessa went from sleeping with her back toward Brandon, to eventually being snuggled right under the athlete's chest. To anyone looking on from the outside, Vanessa and Brandon would seem like the perfect couple. Sleeping peacefully in each other's loving arms.

The sunlight streamed in through the Windows, illuminating the sleeping figures in bed. Stirring the brunette awake in the process, startled by the close proximity of their bodies. Her eyes focused on his face, tracing every curve she could find. Burning the image of his sleeping form in her mind. Feelings of want building within, feelings she should not have, feelings that she had been desperately trying to avoid.Vanessa carefully, with little difficulty....pried herself from Brandon's body. She scurried away from the bed as thought it were the plague. Vanessa proceeded to tip toe around Brandon's apartment as she showered and got dresses for the day, donning a navy blue skirt and white tank top, a casual cardigan thrown over her bare shoulders. After getting herself prepared she did her duty, not as a wife or girlfriend, but as employee. Vanessa made chicken omelettes,and steamed vegetables. She scribbled a quick note and stuck it on Brandon's fridge before taking her leave, leaving behind her suitcase full of female essentials and clothing. The short brunette had no intention of taking her things with her, and she had every ignition of letting Brandon know after class. Whether he liked it or not, he would be seeing much more of Vanessa.

Brandon had fallen asleep quickly, and throughout the night, his position had changed to face Vanessa. While she was snuggled up to his chest, his arms were draped around her in a protective manner. However, he never actually knew that he was cuddling with Vanessa, sleeping deeply as he was. Brandon did not feel Vanessa leave the bed, nor did he hear her prepare the meal or to go to school. When he did open his eyes, he noticed that Vanessa was not in bed. It was not unexpected, but he still felt a slight pang of disappointment that he wouldn't get to see her while she was sleeping.

Brandon yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. He went into the kitchen to find that Vanessa had prepared a delicious breakfast before she left. There was a note on the fridge saying that she had to run but that he would see her later. He noticed that she had left a suitcase of hers behind, and with a knowing smile wondered if that had been on purpose. Despite her insistence that they were 'just friends', Brandon had begun to notice that Vanessa was making an effort to be closer to him. Knowing that her relationship with Mark had made her nervous, he was playing it cool and letting her go at her own pace.

His manager came back out of the back bedroom and sat down at the table.
"Man, Vanessa sure can cook. I don't know what we ever did without her."
The two sat down to eat quietly, just enjoying the food. His manager then turned to him, a curious look on his face.
"Brandon, uh...Did you and Vanessa...sleep together last night?"

Brandon chuckled.
"Yes, but it was just sleep. We didn't have sex or anything like that. We didn't even kiss."
"I see. It seems like she's finally making her move."

Brandon pretended he didn't know what he was talking about and finished his meal. He then went to shower and shave before putting on a pair of blue jeans and a long-sleeved black shirt. Grabbing his bag, he headed out the door to drive to the college. His manager had made himself a cup of coffee and chuckled.
"Kids these days. They beat around the bush so much that they risk dying alone."

When Brandon arrived in class, he took his usual seat and saw Vanessa in hers. He thought that she looked nice today, especially when he thought about last night. His thoughts of her were distracted by the pretty blonde co-ed from before who sat down next to him.
"Hey, Brandon, don't forget the party tonight. My sorority sisters are just dying to meet you."
"I'll be there," Brandon said with a smile.

The co-ed nodded and hustled out of the room as their instructor entered. Brandon opened his book and began to listen as he lectured. The lecture was not terribly interesting, although he noticed that their instructor was making an effort to liven things up. When the class ended, Brandon got his things and began to walk slowly down the hall. He knew that Vanessa usually wanted to catch up to him, and he didn't want her to have to sprint to catch up with him. As people passed him, several congratulated him on winning his last fight, and he smiled in appreciation.

"You did what?!?!" Samantha's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Spent the night..." Vanessa said timidly, bracing herself for Samantha's onslaught of questions and lecture on consequences.

"In his bed Vanessa..." The blond held her head, as if trying to ease a terrible headache. "You can't sleep in a guy's bed Nessa, and then act like you're just friends"

Vanessa furrowed her perfectly done eyebrows "But...we are just friends. Tired friends who needed to sleep"

Samantha glared at the brunette "First of all..." She became a professional with her tone "You can barely call him a friend, you just met the guy. Let's say you'd like to be his friend. Second of all..." Samantha took a deep breath "Because you barely know the guy makes it even worse, you can't sleep in a guy's bed you barely know...not unless you're having sex with him." Samantha raised her hand, stopping Vanessa from I interrupting. "Because he is going to think you want to have sex even if you don't. I guarantee you that Brandon thinks you are down to do the dirty, or at least start dating."

Vanessa groaned "That's far from what I intended..."

Samantha smiled, sweet and innocent "So clueless when it comes to men." The blonde grabbed her water and ushered her friend off the class "I think you like Brandon a little and you don't even know it."

Vanessa shrugged "Well he is easy on the eyes, and nice"

"And he is going be unavailable if you don't make up your mind about him soon"

"No he's not, he doesn't seem to have interest in girls at the moment" Vanessa sipped her iced tea.

Samantha rolled her eyes "Brandon is a guy, and if a beautiful girls comes along. Trust me...he'll be interested. So you either have sex with the guy or tell him not to misunderstand your stupidity"

"Heeey!" Vanessa glared at Samantha's back "Not nice"

"I'm not.." Samantha chuckled and waved "Have a good class"

"I hope you trip and fall" Vanessa retorted, the smile on her face the opposite of her words.

Class had been anything but fun, Samantha's words kept running through Vanessa's mind. The short brunette kept mentally kicking herself for not seeing the bigger picture. She had always been a critical thinker when it came to certain situations. After all, she had been raised by man who had to see every consequence before making his decisions. A man who decided whether someone lived or died, on an everyday basis. But that man also had been blind when it came to his relationships. That was what led to Vanessa's mother leaving, and now her behaviour had been mirroring that of her father's. Wild and unorganized. She needed to make it right, to set Brandon straight before they spiraled down a road that would tear them apart.

"Hey..." Vanessa's footsteps sped up to catch up too that of Brandon's. "Do you have a minute..." before he could even answer the brunette dashed into her conversation "Sam mentioned that you could take things out of context last night....you know...the whole sharing a bed thing." She swallowed "I wasn't trying to having with you, I would never do that." Vanessa bit her lower lip "Not that anything's wrong with you, I Mena I would definitely have sex with you if we were married....or maybe dating. But I mean I'm not having sex with you right now because we're friends, and friends don't have sex." She shook her head, slightly confused "I mean they do, but then that's friends with benefits, I can do that but then it might be werid, because you'd want a girlfriend...." Vanessa shut her eyes tightly "What the hell am I saying..." The brunette smiled, highly embarrassed "I gotta go.....yeah" she waved, and ran off, mortified at the bumbling idiot she was.

Brandon turned as Vanessa caught up to him in the hallway.
"Sure, Vanessa."
He listened as she made a rambling speech about how last night hadn't meant that she wanted to have sex or start dating. He couldn't even get a word in edgewise because her words were tumbling out of her like water out of a faucet. Before he could say anything, she ran off, leaving him standing there confused.
"Uh, okay, then."

Brandon had wanted to ask Vanessa if she planned on going to the party, but she had run off before he could. He figured he would probably see her back at the house soon, so he left and went back to his house. He decided to take a shower and put on some clean clothes. The party wouldn't start until that evening, so he sat down in his room to type up a paper. Going over Vanessa's words, he understood what she was trying to say, but thought that her actions were telling a different story. Maybe they could soon be honest about their feelings, but Brandon would not rush things and risk making Vanessa uncomfortable.

The doorknob of Brandon's apartment turned slowly, Vanessa sticking her head through the door. When she noticed no one in the area, she entered, a sigh of momentary relief. Vanessa knew she would have to face Brandon one day, sooner rather than later. She came to prepare his lunch, and she knew he would turn up. It was only a matter of when. Little did Vanessa know that Brandon had already been in the apartment. Quickly, she grilled his chicken and chopped up the necessary vegetables, wrapping it up tightly in pita bread, making Brandon the perfect wrap.

With time to spare she made her to the bedroom. Startled by Brandon's image, she jumped, hand over heart as if she could keep it form jumping out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was here" Vanessa bit her lip and entered.

"I'm just gonna grab my make up" Her heart felt uneasy, unsure of how Brandon took her idiotic ramblings earlier. Especially her sudden departure. She was not a runner. Vanessa usually faced her demons, no matter what or who. The short brunette's eyes studied the athlete carefully, curious as to what in him made her so frantic, so speechless....so unlike her. "I made you a chicken wrap, it's on the counter"

Brandon looked up as Vanessa came into his room.
"Oh, hey there. I didn't hear you come in."
After she got his make up, he finished up his paper and saved it before closing the laptop.
"Hey, are you headed to that party tonight? I'm gonna go, so I could give you a ride if you're going."

Vanessa told him that she had made him a chicken wrap.
"Great, thanks. I was getting hungry."
Brandon got up and headed to the kitchen, finding it sitting on the counter. He took a bite and thought it was delicious. After chewing and swallowing, he turned to her.
"Man, this is great!"

Vanessa had been surprised that Brandon mentioned the party. She did not know he was going to be there, let alone ask if she needed a ride. Like she had been thought, her surprise was hidden well. "Yeah I'm going...but I promised Mel I'd go with her" She lied "Which works out good for you anyway." Vanessa wondered if Brandon got out much, if at all. "Showing up to a college party with a girl will ruin your chances of a good time. It's better....if girls see you alone....so they'll know you're available" She shot him a smile "I'm glad you like it..." as she entered the bathroom, grabbing the little essentials she had scattered on the counter. Still after she exited, it still looked as though a girl lived there with some things still scattered about.

Vanessa closed the bathroom door behind her and proceeded to zip up the small bag that could not contain her beauty products."Your chances of coming home with someone tonight is going to be hug her if you go alone. And you definitely need to have fun, I'm not about to spoil your chances" Vanessa waved at him as she headed toward the door "See you there" after exiting the apartment the brunette took a deep breath, exhaled and calmed her shaking nerves. The events of the day still fresh in her mind.

Brandon nodded.
"Oh, okay. I guess I'll see you there, then."
He listened as she said that it was better that he show up alone so that the women would know that he was available.
"Yeah, I guess..."
He was then surprised when she mentioned that he could come home with someone if he went alone.

"Hey, now, who said I was going for that reason? I'm just going to have some fun."
He watched as she left the apartment and finished his wrap. Brandon wondered why Vanessa seemed to be pushing him so much into the dating scene? Going into his room, he proofread his paper before sending it off to the professor. He then got up to watch TV for a bit.

When it was time for the party, he freshened up a bit and then headed out to his truck. He drove the truck to the party and found that lots of people were already there. Brandon went inside but did not see Vanessa or Mel, so he figured that they hand't arrived yet. Many people were just milling about, and he grabbed a cup of soda. Many of the people already there were guys, and they congratulated him on his last win. He thanked them and made small talk while the music blared and the girls started to arrive.

Eve arrived at the party with her friends, her green eyes searching the crowd for Brandon. When Eve spotted the hunk, her eyes lit up. "Hey!" She approached Brandon, smiling brightly "I'm glad you could make it. I wasn't sure if you'd really come...." Her sorority sisters soon followed, each introducing themselves to the athlete. Every girl feeling as though they had a shot. After all, rumour was that the kickboxer was single, and ready to mingle. Eve hung back, allowing her sisters and all the other girls to monopolize Brandon's time. "Whatever you do, I'm your dance partner tonight" She whispered in his ear, first opportunity she got.

The girls arrived at the party half an hour after it began, good timing as it seemed everything had just began to pick up. The backyard of the frat house had been transformed, with lights running along poles, a bunch of tables laid out, with a 'bar' sign attached to it.

"You look hot, go mingle!"Melanie vanished as soon as they made their way into the heart of things, she needed to locate her boyfriend. Vanessa understood and move over to the bar, hoping to get herself a beer. The brunette's eyes wandered, looking for a familiar set of eyes.

"Can I have a beer please"

"Sure thing" The guy behind the table smiled, his eyes running along Vanessa's body, not even trying to hide the fact that he was interested.
"Look at you!" Samantha chuckled, coming up behind her best friend, Paul at her side. "I love your romper"

"Thank you, Mel said the same thing. I don't know why you guys are acting like this is the first time you've seen me like this"

"You dress well everyday....but at parties you bring out the rich girl"

Vanessa rolled her eyes "Paul take care of her she seems drunk already" Vanessa took her beer and scurried away from Sam, moving to a corner of the yard, sipping her beer as she watched everyone.

Brandon smiled as the girl who invited him to the party, Eve, came over to talk.
"Hey there."
The sorority sisters introduced themselves, but Eve made it clear that if he was going home with any girl, it was going to be her. Brandon tried not to get too excited, but all the female attention was nice. The sorority sisters all wanted selfies with him, and he posed for pictures with him, including ones where they were kissing him on the cheek. A busty blonde sorority sister in a tank top approached him, pulling on her shirt to enhance her cleavage.

"Will you sign my chest, Brandon?"
"Uh...sure."
He was handed a pen and signed across her cleavage.
"Thanks," she said, and then kissed his cheek.
However, she also cupped his crotch, letting him know that she liked something else, as well. The sorority sisters all buzzed around him like he was a flower and they were bees, and Brandon continued to sign autographs and take pictures.

From the corner where she stood Vanessa people watched without interruption. Perfect vantage point for seeking out Brandon. However there was no sign of him, not visually. Vanessa over heard a passing conversation between two girls, about a sports celebrity in the main house. The brunette chuckled "Sports celebrity..." She mumbled, taking a another sip of beer. It had not taken long for Vanessa to climb the backs steps, making her way into the house. She spotted Brandon immediately, his body barely visible, surrounded by a hoard of girls. She spotted his face easily, being the tall person he was, Brandon towered over most of his audience. Vanessa kept back, watching as he soaked in the glory of his career, beautiful women throwing themselves at him. All will participants to do whatever Brandon wanted, whenever he wanted. She would not put it pass of any of them to refuse carrying his child if he asked. An uneasy feeling crept into Vanessa's stomach as she watched Brandon....enjoy himself. Why was he enjoying the attention. She bit her lip curiously, she had seen his behaviour in Vegas.

Why was he all of a sudden interested in these girls. As she observed more, there was one thing that stood out to Vanessa, one thing that made her confidence falter. The sorority sisters were all blonde. Tall, buxom blondes. The one thing she was not, the one thing she could never be. She had always wondered what Brandon's type had been, there was no point in asking now. It was as clear as a full moon on a dark night. Vanessa approached the group, finding her way to Brandon's side "Hey.." She smiled, her eyes briefly making contact with the girls who were chatting up her friend. "I left a few things at your place, and I need them for class.tomorrow" She tucked her dark hair behind her right "I got the apartment keys with me so I'll go collect them when I'm leaving here" Vanessa turned to the girls, officially acknowledging their presence . "Oh, hi....sorry, am I interrupting?" She turned back to Brandon, then back at the girls.

Eve smiled a little "You can stand to side while we finish"

Vanessa nodded, returning the bitch face that she received from Vanessa "Sure..." She stepped off the side, right next to Brandon, so close their arms touched.

Brandon turned and smiled as Vanessa appeared.
"Oh, there you are. What's up?"
She told him that she had left a few things at his place and she would pick them up when she left the party.
"Sounds good."
As he continued to sign autographs, he noticed a little tension between Vanessa and Eve.

Brandon noticed that Vanessa was right at his side, and wondered why she was standing so close to him. She had never done that before. Eve now knew who this girl was. She was the Vanessa chick that had kissed him on the first day, and had been constantly by his side even though she claimed that they were just friends. And why was she keeping some of her stuff at Brandon's place? Her bitch face was in full gear as she pierced a territorial glare at Vanessa.

Brandon took pictures and signed autographs of the sorority girls and other assorted male and female fans that approached. As the crowd thinned out, he turned to Vanessa.
"Do you want an autograph, too?" knowing that she would probably playfully refuse.
This irked Eve, and she grabbed Brandon by the arm.
"You've signed enough autographs for now, champ. Let's dance."

"Uh, okay..." Brandon said as he was dragged to the dance floor.
He began to dance with Eve, and at first, it was pretty normal. However, she soon started to grind on him and make it clear that she wanted more than just a dance with the handsome athlete. Brandon wasn't sure what to do in this situation, so he just let her keep dancing. After the song was over, he went over to Vanessa and asked her to dance. While he did this, Eve glared daggers at Vanessa.

Vanessa had been quietly observing Brandon and Eve, watching the seemingly happy pair dance sensually to the music. His blonde acquaintance looked as though she was trying too hard. At least that's what Vanessa thought, she rarely felt badly about anyone. This girl however, Vanessa hated, and she had no qualms about the fact that they're just met. The brunette, not liking the sight of the slutty behaviour occurring in front of her, turned her back to the dance floor.

So it had been safe to admit that when Brandon tapped her shoulder, asking to dance. Vanessa was stunned. With slight hesitation she agreed, carefully placing her hand in his. Against the better judgment of the voice in her head, pleading for her to run in the next direction. To get as far away from Brandon in that moment. A moment that could change them forever. Every step they took toward the dance floor, seemed to be in slow motion. Everyone disappeared. It was only her, only him. Their hands touching, their eyes meeting when he stopped and turned to her. The dance beat had been fast, but Vanessa he everything but. She danced off beat. As if a slow song blasted over stereo. Her arms barely wrapping reaching around his neck. Her head laying on his chest. Briefly she closed her eyes, praying to God it was not just a dream.

A rude awakening presented itself when another dancing couple bumped into Brandon's back, jolting Vanessa from her thoughts. Immediately a red tinge crept onto her face, highly embarrassed at the out of timing way she was dancing. With a chuckle she glanced up at Brandon "Sorry for making you look like a fool"

As Brandon began to dance with Vanessa, everything started to fall into place. The way her arms were wrapped around his neck and the way her head rested on his chest was expressing her feelings far better than her words could. She seemed to be drunk, dancing out of place with the music. However, that didn't really bother Brandon. He was happy to be this close with Vanessa, happy to holding her. In that moment, he could not deny his feelings for her, although he still didn't know what to do about them.

Someone suddenly bumped into him, and Vanessa was once more looking at him. Her face was bright red, and she seemed embarrassed to be dancing out of time.
"There's no need to be embarrassed."
Brandon looked at what she was wearing, thinking that she looked really sexy in it.
"You look great tonight. I'm definitely dancing with the most beautiful girl here."

"Most beautiful girl.." Vanessa scoffed, she learnt early on how to bluff. Making it seem like Brandon's comment had not affected had been relatively easy. "If I was blonde would it be better?" The brunette turned, her back pressing against his muscular chest, bottom firmly attached to his crotch. Vanessa noticed Eve in her periphery, watching closely. With an innocent look in her beautiful brown eyes, she gently rolled her backside against her friend. This time, moving along with the beat that blasted through the house. Vanessa Vasselli possesed a certain skill when it came to grinding. Without behaving like a slit, she could make Brandon hard, right there and then. Control had been the trick. Without much effort Vanessa caressed Brandon through the fabric of his jeans. Giving firmness when necessary, and easing up when she felt him stir. Vanessa knew it was not the most friendly thing to do, but her competitive nature would not let her quit. Not until she had Brandon at half mast. She had not cared what happened, he could do with it what he pleased. The moment had been now, he could yell at her later. Deep down Vanessa wasn't sure if her actions had been to prove a point to Eve, or herself.

The brunette halted her ministrations, her fingers gently gripping Brandon's jeans from the side. "I'm going to get a drink" She whispered, easing her ass off him. With haste she walked away, willing herself not to turn around. She did need to see the result of what she had done, not now, not ever. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe.

Brandon felt a bit sad that Vanessa brushed off his compliment, but he guessed that she was used to hearing it and didn't care for it much. She then asked if he would like her better as a blonde, and that puzzled him.
"Huh? Why, are you going to dye your hair or something?"
When Vanessa turned around and placed her ass against his crotch, he wasn't sure what to think. Was this the booze getting to her, or was she just trying to tease him?

The rolling of her backside and time to the beat was having an effect on him that was hard to describe. He got hard quick, and it felt incredible the way she was hard and soft at differing times. Eve was glaring daggers at them, jealous of Vanessa over what she was doing and angry at Brandon for enjoying it. Brandon was just about to put a hand on Vanessa's side to hold her in place when she suddenly stopped and said that she was going to get a drink.
"Um...Okay..."
And just like that she was gone, with Brandon very confused about her behavior.

Before he could even think of going after her, Eve was by his side and had hold of his hand.
"Let's dance, Brandon. I love this song!"
Brandon shook his head and dropped her hand.
"I don't feel like dancing. I need some air."

Brandon left the main house and went around the back into an alley of sorts where he could be alone. He put his leg up against the wall and leaned against it with a sigh. Closing his eyes, he looked down and regretted coming to the party. The girls were all over him so that he couldn't even move, Vanessa wasn't acting like herself, and he just wasn't having fun. For a guy who just wanted to blow off steam and didn't want to hook up with anybody, this party was proving to be a dead end. He had just opened his eyes to leave when he saw someone approaching.

"You're looking awful down for a guy who just had a whole party of girls all over him."
It was Paul, looking a bit drunk but still happy. Brandon looked up and mustered a small smile.
"Paul, hey."
"What brings you here? Can't decide which girl to go home with?"

When that didn't even get a smile out of Brandon, he knew his friend was down.
"This about Vanessa?" he asked.
"Not really," Brandon said with a sigh, "but she is acting weird."
"Samantha thinks so, too. She's worried about her and won't leave her side, which cuts in on my fun. This party's kind of a bust for me, too."

Brandon nodded and crossed his arms.
"Look, Brandon, I'm gonna be frank...This whole thing with you and Vanessa is childish."
Brandon didn't look at him.
"You two obviously like each other, but you're acting like nobody else can see it. Vanessa's a beautiful girl, and you need to tell her how you really feel before her heart goes out to someone else. She's also being crazy to let a catch like you slip through her fingers over...what, a bad relationship with Mark?"

Brandon turned to Paul, seeing what he was saying.
"I'm gonna go find Samantha and make sure she's okay. But you think about what I said, Brandon."
Paul turned and left the alleyway, and Brandon felt in his heart that Paul was right. Not wanting to go back inside and deal with Eve, he decided to leave the party and go home. He began heading for his truck, fishing for the keys in his pocket.

Vanessa had been relaying the nights events to Samantha when Paul showed up. Giving the brunette a disapproving look, with as much artifice as she could muster Vanessa spoke "What?"

Paul chuckled "Dont give me that look, you know exactly what."

Vanessa took a moment to ponder, shaking her head in confusion "Just tell me what's wrong, why are you giving me that look Paul?"

"Because the guy is leaving!"

"Who?"

"Brandon, I was talking to him. Then when I looked to call him back inside he was heading to the his truck."

Oh God Vanessa rushed out of the back yard, heading back in for two beers before she returned to the front of the house. Her eyes searching for Brandon's vehicle. It had not taken the brunette long, she spotted the truck and driver inside. Vanessa moved swiftly, opening the passenger side, throwing the beer at him. "Catch..." The brunette jumped in, popping her can "Why are you leaving?" She glanced at him "Is it because of what I did?"

Brandon had just gotten into his truck and was getting ready to start it when the passenger door flew open. He saw something flying at his head, and with great reflexes, reached out and caught it. It turned out that Vanessa had gotten into his truck and thrown a can of beer at him.
"Why did you get me a beer? You know I can't drink because of my training regimen; besides, I'm driving here."
Brandon started the truck and shifted the gear selector into reverse.

"I'm not leaving because of you. I'm just not having any fun at this party and want to go home. Coming to this party was a bad idea, and I should have known better."
He turned to Vanessa.
"If you want to stay at the party, you should get out now. If you're leaving, too, I can drop you off at your campus apartment."

Brandon knew that she would probably want to come back to his place, but with the way she had been drinking and acting, that wasn't a good idea. If she came onto him, it wouldn't be a good idea to accept because she was drunk and could not legally consent to any kind of sexual activity. If he got into legal trouble, his career could be in jeopardy. Granted, there was no guarantee that she would come onto him, but the way she had been acting lately was throwing off major mixed signals. Introducing alcohol into that would only make it messier. He felt it was best to drop her off at her apartment and talk to her tomorrow when she had sobered up; perhaps he would even take Paul's advice and tell her how he really felt about her.

The young brunette narrowed her eyes, the feign regret suddenly taking over.She had completely forgotten his need f fun and relaxation. Instead Vanessa contributed to the horrible experience Brandon was having, she used him to satisfy her own little twisted competition with Eve. No consideration of how he felt, of he wanted. "I'm sorry tonight sucked" She was going to make it up to him, the only way she knew how. Vanessa shot Brandon a smile "There is one one at my dorm, so if you don't mind..." She bit her lips nervously "Can I stay with you?" Slowly she took another sip of her beer "You won't even know I'm there." Vanessa gestured toward the beer "Its just one beer, not gonna hurt." With a resigned sigh she strapped herself in, determined to stay at Brandon's whether he liked it or not.

Brandon nodded as she apologized for how badly the night had gone.
"It wasn't your fault."
Brandon actually blamed Eve the most for turning his night from fun to horrible. Her constant need to be in his face and inability to leave him alone had made him feel claustrophobic. He didn't hate her for how she behaved, as he knew his fame had contributed largely to that and she was trying to stake her claim ahead of the other girls. However, underneath the fame, Brandon was just a normal guy that didn't want to be suffocated by territorial females.

Brandon sighed, on the one hand wanting to stick to his resolve to drop her off at her apartment. But, it wouldn't be fair to punish her for a night that wasn't her fault. Her dance with him had been the most fun he'd had all night, and he didn't want her to feel like he hadn't appreciated it. When she strapped herself in, he knew that his mind had been made up for him.
"Okay."
Brandon backed the truck up and began driving towards home.

Once they reached the house, he headed inside with Vanessa, holding the beer can. He set it down on the table and checked his manager's room to see if he was home.
"No one's home. I guess he went out tonight, too."
Brandon sat down on the couch and let out a deep breath. He kind of felt bad that Vanessa had left the party early, especially if she left because of him.

Brandon turned to Vanessa.
"I'm sorry the party wasn't as fun as it could have been. I wanted to talk more, dance more...maybe have one beer. I hope you didn't leave the party early because of me. I would have been okay by myself."
Brandon turned on the TV and let a news program play in the background.

The tone had been set, Brandon was not happy, and Vanessa needed to fix that. With the night still young, many things were possible. Their options were endless, if Brandon permitted, Vanessa would make his night great again. "Let's make our own little party then" She took, putting the television on mute. "You can still talk and dance..." No stereo in Brandon's apartment, Vanessa improvised. She used her cell phone that had been conveniently in her suitcase, to play music. Providing a beat for them to dance too, nothing too slow or fast "Its not much..." Vanessa took his hand forcing the athlete to his feet "...But it will have to do" Slowly, her body began moving, swaying to the beat of the music.

Tonight the friends had two options. Stay platonic, or be more than Brandon and Vanessa. If things became the latter, it could simply be for the night. Enjoying each other was not a crime. Friends were allowed to have fun. As long as they knew the boundaries, the rules. Only if both were committed to returning back to normal the next day. However, normal did not exist in Brandon and Vanessa's relationship. Normal people did not kiss strange guys, normal people did not bring strange girls into their home. They were both strangers to one another only a month ago. Strangers who deep down, wanted much more.

"This is fun right?" Vanessa grinned, feeling quite silly. The song changed, a slower beat filling the quiet space of the living room. "I'll be back" She quickly reached for the lights switch, pushing it in the off direction. The room became dark, save for the light of the television, barely illuminating the area. Providing the right amount of light. "So we won't feel too silly..." Dancing in the dark made everything easier. It removed inhibitions, and allowed caution to be thrown to the wind. That had been exactly what happened. Vanessa began grinding in Brandon, this time, without a care. She closed her eyes, felt the music, and rocked with it. This went on for sometime, until she turned toward him, laughing softly "Our party isn't half bad.." Vanessa's arms snaked around Brandon's neck "We should be like....Friends with benefits....just for tonight" She whispered nervously, her head resting on his chest. The idea of it was insane, but nothing about them was normal. They just hadn't known it yet.

Brandon turned his head as Vanessa said that they should make their own party.
"What do you mean?"
She pulled her cell phone out of her bag and set some music before he was pulled up. Vanessa started to dance, her body moving to the rhythm, and Brandon started to dance with her. After a few minutes, Brandon was having a lot of fun just dancing with her and nothing else being expected of him.
"Yeah, it's great," he said with a bright smile.

Suddenly, the song changed to a slower one, and Vanessa excused herself to turn off the lights. As they continued to dance, Vanessa began to grind on him again. However, this time, it was with sensual abandon, her body pressing against him like Eve had, and yet so much better. Brandon got hard instantly, and his hands began roaming over her body, unconsciously touching her all over, even her clothed breasts and vagina. They moved as one, enjoying how each other felt, the skin on skin contact. When she turned around, she was laughing and enjoying herself more than he had seen before.

"The party is perfect."
Her arms went around his neck and he enjoyed her being so close to him. A jolt went through him as she said that they should be friends with benefits that night...meaning that everything, even possibly sex, was on the table. As she rested her head on his chest, his mind spun with the thought of being intimate with Vanessa.
"Yeah, that sounds great..."
However, a part of him had doubts that once they crossed that line they could ever go back to being just friends without it being weird.

However, Brandon knew that now wasn't the time to overthink things. Whatever would come of tonight could be worked out on a later date. After all, Vanessa had been drinking, but she wasn't so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing. It was clear that she wanted this and was entering into it on her own free will, and Brandon was free to do the same. Brandon decided that he was just going to do what felt right. He was going to do what Paul suggested and communicate his feelings to Vanessa, not with words, but with actions.

Brandon gently lifted Vanessa's head from his chest and looked deeply into her eyes. His strong hands on her soft skin was electrifying, and he could feel a deep pull between them. Gently, he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss, feeling the sensation shooting through him in a rush of pleasure. As he deepened the kiss, his hands snaked around her waist and boldly rested on the ass that had caused him so much pleasure. As the kiss went on, his hands gently squeezed her ass and rested there, their bodies now touching so that there was no distance between them. Brandon had been longing to kiss and touch Vanessa for a long time, and now that he could, he was going to enjoy himself and show her that unlike Mark, he actually cared about Vanessa and wanted her to be happy any way that he could make her.

Words could not describe the sensation that came from his kiss. A sensation that had not been there with the first kiss they shared. The sensation that made her tip toe, as if reaching for more. His hands on her ass as their tongues danced and weaved its way with more passion than any of them ever experienced in a relationship. With her arms around his neck, body molded to his, the lust between them built. Vanessa Vasselli was hornier than she had ever been, her want for the man standing before her, nothing like she ever felt.

The short brunette moaned into their kiss, gently pulling away from the heated make out session they were having. But only briefly, just to help the hunk remove his dark shirt, with little difficulty Vanessa exposed Brandon's abdominal, pushing the shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. Vanessa took no time to look upon Brandon, instead she resumed their kiss, this time carefully leading the tall athlete back. All while her tongue fought for control of him, her hands running along his muscular chest.

"..."The...couch..." She whispered between kisses.

Climbing on him when he sat down, her legs on either side of his body, pelvic grinding into his. As she became moist, her body's response to the hard shaft nestled between her nether regions. Vanessa's lips roamed, leaving Brandon's mouth, to explore the rest of him. Running along his jaw, down his neck, back to his mouth and repeat. All the while, rocking against the hard throbbing shaft, soaking the crotch of his jeans.

Back
Top Bottom