Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Azrial's Character Sheets

Azrial

Meteorite

Hello, everybody.

In this thread I will be posting my RP character descriptions. These are just base characters; they can be changed to fit different RPs and wishes.
Once I start developing a character, I will create a link in the "table of characters" below.

This is not a request thread, but if you wish to know my likes and dislikes, here's my F-List.
I might post a links to my request-thread, when I make one.

[About Me]
I'm a young male with a high sex drive and a passion for role playing (both live and text based).
I'm very open when it comes to RP ideas, so feel free to contact me through PM, if you want to play with me.
I'm into a lot of things, so it is probably easier to tell you what I don't enjoy:
*Anything Toilet Related*
*Dismembering and Vore*
*Killing and Death (Zombies and Undeads are okay)*

[Table Of Contents]
Azrial - The Incubus
Firri - The Fox-Morph (in development)
Goo - The Slime

If you have questions or wish to request more information on a character, please send me PM, and I will get back to you as soon as I see the message :)

Azrial - The Incubus

Azrial - The Incubus
~ GENERAL ~
Name: Azrial
Race: Demon - Incubus
Skin: Cerulean
Body: Humanoid shape

~ BODY ~
Hair: Platinum White; Wavy; Shoulder-long
Eyes: Yellowish green; Cat-like / slit pupils
Nose: Narrow
Mouth: Slightly wide; Thin lips; Mischievous smile
Tongue: Relatively long; Forked; Darker blue colour than skin.
Ears: Pointed; Medium length
Horns: Two; Large; Twisted; Runs from forehead and curves backward with the tip pointing backwards.

Build: Toned; 1,90 m (6' 3")
Wings: Large; Black; Feathers
Arms: Feathers grow as bracers at wrist; Else normal
Legs: Human looking.
Tail: Long; Thin: Ends in a rhomboid shape

Privates: Has a 30 cm (1 foot) long, veiny cock; Head is a dark purple colour; Always semi-erect; When erect, veins get rock hard; Two lime-sized balls hang fairly low; A bit of pitch black pubic hair shapes an arrow pointing towards his member.

~ CLOTHES ~
Accessories: A silver pentagram-necklace; Left ear pierced with three silver studs
Upper Body: None
Lower Body: Tight-fitting, black leather thong only just covering his privates.

~ PERSON ~
Azrial is a very adaptive person. His demeanour is optimistic and mischievous.
He is constantly horny, and is especially turned on by giving girls orgasms.
As opposed to many of his fellow demons, Azrial has no wish for a heap of thralls; they're too much work for him. He would rather fly around the world and spread his seed.

~ SEXUALITY ~
Females
Herms

~ ABILITIES ~
Shapeshifting:
Azrial can alter his body to suit his partner's needs. He is, however, unable to completely change his skin colour, and you will always be able to find some cerulean colouring on his body.
When he changes into a futa or woman, he prefers to go by the name, Irina.

Seductive Aura:
Just being present arouses people around Azrial.

Aphrodisiacs:
Azrial's sharp, pointy tail can pierce the skin of his victims and inject them with an aphrodisiac.

Firri - The Fox-Morph

Firri - The Fox Morph
(In Development)

~ GENERAL ~
Name: Firri
Race: Fox-Morph
Skin: Fur; Reddish-orange, white and black
Body: Human / Fox

~ BODY ~
Hair: Golden-red; Wavy; Long
Eyes: Green
Nose: Typical fox shout; Black
Mouth: Typical fox snout; White fur
Tongue: Long; A little rough; pinkish red
Ears: Fox ears; Black fur

Build: Slightly curvy; 1,70 m (5' 7")
Fur: White from snout to belly and inner thighs; White tail tip; Black ears, hands, forearms, feet and shins; Rest is reddis-orange
Arms: Hands and forearms have black fur; Rest is red fur; Human hands
Legs: Paw-like feet; Black fur on feet and shins; Rest is red
Tail: Long; Fluffy; White tip; Rest is red

Privates: Has a 20 cm (8") long, smooth cock; Bright red colour; Head is pointed (like dog cocks); Has a bulb; Two walnut-sized balls; Pubic hair is represented by a bit of extra fur.

~ CLOTHES ~

~ PERSON ~

~ SEXUALITY ~
Males
Females
Herms

~ ABILITIES ~

Goo - The Slime

Goo has no actual name. It's a slime ball without the ability to talk; it only makes sounds. The pitch of its "voice" changes depending on its size.

~ GENERAL ~
Name: You can name it whatever you want... If it dislikes the name, it will show you.
Race: Slime
Skin: Slime; Green and turquoise colours flowing around inside and on Goo.
Body: Amorphous; When moving it turns into a ball.

~ BODY ~
Eyes: Two black, shiny beads float around next to each other on the surface of Goo.
Mouth: None, just absorbs food.
Core: The slime-equivalent of a heart; Varies in size and number according to Goo's size; The core transforms food and liquid into the slime that makes up Goo

Build: Usually about 20 cm tall (diameter); Can alter his size and shape; Very stretchy

Privates: None, but can still please others.

~ PERSON ~
A friendly slime-ball with very limited intelligence. Goo seems to react to and reflect the emptions of others.
He either follows somebody or rolls about with no apparent purpose.

~ SEXUALITY ~
Goo is actually asexual, but should sexual tension arise, he will reflect this.
Males
Females
Herms

~ ABILITIES ~
Telepathy:
Dispite Goo's limited mental capacity, it is able to feel emotions and thoughts (can't read thoughts, though). Depending on the emotions and thoughts surrounding it, Goo will act in different ways.

Shapeshifting:
Goo is very stretchable and can absorb enormous amounts of liquid. Absorbing liquid causes Goo to grow bigger.
Goo can shape itself into a number of different shapes; it can even assume the shape of other creatures. All that's required is that it has seen a similar shape before.

Alternate Core Functions:
Though the core usually produces the liquid that is Goo, it t´can also produce other substances.
Among these substances are liquids with higher / lower viscosity than Goo's body and gasses.

Back
Top Bottom