Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ORGY @ AKU'S

Will you Attend?

• Oh hell yes!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

AkumaTsuki

Star
ALL NIGHT ORGY IN HELL​
All right it's been decided that in two weeks I'll be hosting an orgy at my place. Post here to RSVP.
Strict dresscode: 1 ITEM OF CLOTHING OF LESS! (shoes don't count towards 1 item)
Please post how many people you are bringing, any toys or items and what you'll be wearing please.

Join the Orgy! Save the world!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLRwF5ZKCxk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLRwF5ZKCxk</a><!-- m -->

Damn strait I'll show up.

Though my social circle is full of less than open people. So I'll be bringing no one but myself and Jack. (Jack being my penis.)

And I'll be going with a stylish unitard a la super heroes and boots to be reconned with.

You socks are sad and remind me of limp cocks that never get hard, but hey...if you're into that...
YAY Orgy...I think we need more vaginas before this turns into a sausage fest.

I might attend (University is a donkeyballsuckingpiece'a'shit), sporting my huge briefs.

I got a huge package.

i shall attend such an event with nothing more than a TF gun so when i do get bored things can still be interesting. ^//^

AkumaTsuki said:
You socks are sad and remind me of limp cocks that never get hard, but hey...if you're into that...
YAY Orgy...I think we need more vaginas before this turns into a sausage fest.
I concure.

To be honest, I wish I could. But besides having no idea where you live (no, i haven't clicked your link yet), but I have no ride, and College is hell. On wheels.

Oh, and of course, if I came, I would have to be the oracle.

>.> you know, the one doing all the chants and rituals and not getting laid.

-.-

Oh dude.
I'll try and show 'up.
In merely my corset!

.. mebbe knee high boots.
If that's alright.

Sextacular!
Black, Leather, Knee highs with a matching Corset!
Here I come!

Back
Top Bottom