Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Potion to Get Her (Hisako and Whisper)

Claire's wickedness was being fed by Brandi's wanting being vocalized as needing desires. She could feel her cock being beckoned and temped as she subconsciously sunk herself slightly lower and lower as Brandi's pussy tried every dirty trick in the book to bring her back in. Claire's smile matched the darkened lust that had taken over her, her head tingling with added sensations as she approached her third orgasm. This wouldn't be enough to make her pass out, but if she had any hope of standing or keeping Brandi beneath her she would need the stamina to keep control over her new wild slut.

Claire started laughing a little, as if she had heard a funny joke in passing. It soon ended, but was followed by a different sound; what came out of Claire's mouth next could only be described as an insane laugh intermittent with depraved giggles. She finished up and looked down at Brandi before pursing her lips together as she let out an 'ooh' sound. Claire quickly shoved her cock into Brandi, her sensitive and hard head slammed into her Cervix as her cock squeezed itself into her tight cunt violently. Claire let out a depraved sigh as she tilted her head up and closed her eyes. She opened them and looked back down into Brandi's slits.
"Oh Brandi, you don't get to play with my cock." She lifted herself out of the tight cunt, focusing every muscle in her body to keep herself from giving in and cumming inside of Brandi. Claire had her where she wanted her, and she wasn't going to let Brandi control her. Claire knew she was smarter than Brandi, but Brandi had the body and wits to control Claire if she slipped up. Claire wasn't going to let that happen, she licked her lips as she continued, "You're not going to suck on my tits when I walk through the door." She said, and quickly lowered herself back into Brandi, their crotches clapping together as they did so and her balls hit Brandi's thighs. She raised herself out, slowly this time as she spoke shortly after lifting herself out of Brandi's perfect pussy. "You're going to suck my cock when I get home." Another merciless pounding into Brandi's cunt as Claire was driving in her point and her dominance the only way she was sure Brandi would understand: through sex. "You're going to take my cock and my cum, and use every hole, hand, and part of your body that I desire to service me." She slammed her rock hard cock into Brandi again, it was twitching inside of has as it ached to release itself, Claire was suffering as well, but she needed to keep composure as this moment was crucial. "You will be mine, every inch of your body and every fiber of your soul is mine." Another thrust deep into Brandi, she was at her limit, and she hoped this would drive her point home. "And since you're mine…I promise I will give you want you need as long as it benefits me. Understand--" She slammed herself into Brandi as she let out a shriek, moaning loudly as she lowered her head, her legs squeezing together against Brandi as her cock spewed out more cum than before. Claire slowly raised her lead as she stuttered in gasps, her body pulsing with euphoria as she felt herself drain into Brandi's cunt. She looked back down at Brandi, her eyes watering some as she was nearly moved to tears from the purity of this orgasm, this one being her favorite of the three. She smiled weakly as she felt her cock peter out as its pulsations began to slow.
"Do I make myself clear, slut?" She said, her voice only slightly wavering.

(Sorry for late and short response, I promise I'll get better again)

Back
Top Bottom