Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Potion to Get Her (Hisako and Whisper)

Brian chugged down the potion that he'd received from the mysterious shop quickly to get paste the taste. Surprisingly, he found it sweet with the slightest taste of bubble gum. He stared at himself in the mirror, waiting for the changes to take effect.

He had a problem, you see. Brian was in love. He had been in love for years, admittedly, with one of his best friends. He didn't mind that she was a futanari either. He loved her. The only problem was that she didn't love him back. He'd asked her out a year ago, after they'd finished college and moved into apartments in the city near each other. But she told him the truth. She wanted to be friends still, but she couldn't never date him. She liked girls, not guys, and Brian was most certainly a guy.

Or at least, he was right now. The potion came from a shop in a bad part of town that promised miracles beyond your wildest dreams. This potion, he learned, would turn him into a woman. He was so excited that he'd gotten home, called her to ask her to come over and then chugged the potion.

Now, he waited. A giggle was the first thing to escape his lips and he covered his mouth in surprise. Then, other changes began. His hair started growing and turning blond. The his lips grew too. He saw his face change shape, losing its male harshness and taking on the soft shape of a woman's.

His chest started to expand as his waist shrunk. As his now blond hair moved past his shoulders, the hair on the rest of his body disappeared. As his breasts continued well past B cup and entering D territory, he opened his mouth in surprise. "Oh, how cute," he giggled in a voice rapidly heightening in pitch. Wow, that is not what he expected to say. His lips grew bigger and they were perfect puckers, suitable for the perfect blow job.

And that's when he looked over the bottle's packaging some more. He felt his penis disappear inside of him as a newly formed slit appeared. The label only said BP. He assumed it meant beauty potion, but now he was afraid it was for Bimbo Potion.

His shirt ripped as his breasts hit full size, as did his pants to accommodate his hips. That part hurt. "Why didn't I get naked first?" Brian asked in a ditzy manner. "That would've been so much smarter!"

He looked on in despair as Brian disappeared and Brandi took his place. His last cognitive thought before the bimbo fully took over was "Oh no, what will she think of me?"

Claire walked across the street, hurrying across the crosswalk in case a car came around the corner at deafening speeds. Claire didn't trust the drivers in this city; it was a one-way street and she still looked both ways. Claire's strawberry blonde hair was swept to her side and down her back past her shoulder blades, mixing in beautifully with her matching red fox collar on her leather jacket and was currently blowing in the winter winds that swept through the city's concrete buildings at a blisteringly cold temperature. She brought her hands up to her face and blew into them as she rubbed them together, rubbing her pink cheeks afterwards. She was nearly at Brian's house, and couldn't wait to get there. Brian said he had good news, and was really excited on the phone, but he couldn't have picked sometime during the day when it was warmer? Claire enjoyed any excuse to go out with her furs, but this cold was murder on her hands and face despite all her extra clothing. Claire could hear her jeans with every step, theorizing that they had gotten cold enough to be more dense, the reality being that it was surprisingly quiet in the city right now.

After coming to another intersection and being one crosswalk away from Brian's house Claire waited impatiently for the crossing signal to change. Claire looked to her left and right, adjusting her furry ear muffs and collar and shivering as a small breeze snuck into her ear.
"You better have a job offer at Lougle, Brian." She quietly cursed under her breath. She could feel her cock shriveled up and almost mummified at his point. Claire took another look both ways at the intersection, and mumbled, "Fuck it." She made a dash and heard a car approaching, quickly speeding up and making it to the other side of the street. She looked behind her only to see it was a car in the adjoining street rather than the one she was crossing. She shook her head and laughed a little at her foolishness and kept going.

She was on Brian's street, checking off each door as she quickly came upon Brian's town home. She vaulted over the railing and nearly slipped on the step she landed on. After regaining her balance she quickly cursed at the absent Brian again, "Clean the snow and ice from your stoop." She said angrily. She made it to the top step and reached in her pockets, finally finding her key ring. She found the spare key Brian gave her and shivered while trying to get it into the locks, her hands were the only part of her body currently not covered. "F-f-f-fuck." she whispered as she unlocked all three of Brian's locks. She then slammed her shoulder into the door, Brian's door stuck every now and then.

After the third attempt she finally opened the door and stumbled inside. Claire stood up straight and wiped off her boots from the slush as she closed the door behind her, locking all of the locks and the dead bolt.
"BRIAN." She yelled, not angrily, but just so she was heard. "WHAT'S THIS GOOD NEWS YOU COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL ME?!" Maybe that sounded angry. She stood on one foot as the other raised so she could get a better angle to untie her boots. Brian's house was warm, and she was able to unzip her jacket safely without freezing, letting loose her torso from the tight jacket. Claire mainly wore the jacket for the collar and the way it made her look, but she didn't like that it crushed her D cups. As Claire went back to untying the Rubik's cube knot that she had apparently tied on her winter boots her open jacket revealed her fairly athletic and toned body. Claire didn't work out four times a week so she could look average.

Brandi heard the door open and practically leaped for joy. She opened the medicine cabinet to get out some make-up to look good for Claire, but pouted when she looked inside. There was nothing in there, but men's grooming products and actual medicine. Who does that?

She looked down at her clothing and pouted again. "Why did I pick out this awful outfit?" she said with a whine. Well, it was inevitable. She walked out of the bathroom, forgetting to turn out the light and moved from her small bedroom, which definitely wasn't pink enough, into the apartment's tiny living room by the entrance.

Brandi bounced into the room, her new boobs bouncing without the use of a bra. She was clearly wearing clothes that Brian had worn many times, although they were ripped down the seems, revealing an impressive amount of side boob and thick, curvy legs. A fair bit of Brand's ass was also showing. But they would still be recognizable: Brian's faded khakis with the paint stain from the art class they took last year that he could never get out and his favorite t-shirt, advertising the concert both Clair and Brian had gone to several years ago. "O. M. G." she cried as she saw Claire, "It's, like, so good that you came! If you hadn't, I would have been very sad." Brandi giggled. She knew that Claire would come, and would be early as usual.

Brandi twirled. "What do you think?" she asked and her voice went up so high at the end, she practically squeaked.

Claire looked up as soon as she heard 'o.m.g.' to see this busty young blonde. Claire had to rebalance herself, the sight of this new, gorgeous, and curvy woman had rapidly aroused her and caused her once chilly and reclusive cock to suddenly spring forth. Claire actually heard herself flex into action through her pants. The sudden shift in weight and tension in her semi-frozen jeans. Claire dropped the boot she was trying to take off and it bounced three times before hitting the floor. Claire stood still, motionless as she had a lot to take in. This girl--no she wasn't a girl, she was too…developed to be a girl--this woman was a lot to take in, and definitely above Brian's league and even Claire's league. Claire gulped then finally realized she had been ogling this voluptuous beauty for too long decided to say something.

Claire gave her another look, and realized that she was wearing a lot of Brian's clothes, ruined them--wow, they looked great on her--focus, she was wearing his clothes, maybe she's his…
"So are you…" she looked her over again, a throb in her pants. Claire quickly took off her jacket and held it by the collar as she draped it in front of her to hide her bulging and growing dick. "Are--are you Brian's g-girlfriend?" she asked, trying to act natural and have a normal conversation. Claire realized that she still had one boot on when her sock was starting to get wet from the snow and ice melting from her other shoe. Claire began mumbling to herself as she angrily lifted up her other foot and began taking off and untying the boot.
"Swine snow…" she muttered, and threw her other boot aside. "Uhh…" She cleared her throat, still intimidated by Brian's lady friend, "Is…Brian around?" she finally said. Claire pulled her left hand to her throat while using the right to cover her crotch and began taking off her collar and ear muffs.

Brandi giggled at swatted Claire on the arm affectionately. "No, silly, Brian isn't here anymore. I'm Brandi! Doesn't that fit so well?" She twirled a piece of blond hair cutely and did a sweet, little curtsy. The motion drew Brandi's arms together, pushing out her boobs even further. A slight rip in the seam of her shirt sounded in the room, but Brandi didn't seem to notice.

Brandi looked over Claire. She'd always found Claire attractive. She had harbored a crush on Claire for so long. She knew her lovely bimbo body would be impossible to resist, and she was so happy to finally have it. Her old body seemed so icky now. Brandi grabbed Claire's jacket and boots and moved to put them in the closet. "I'm, like so glad you made it, Claireikins! I hope you didn't worry too much out in the snow. I know how much you hate running across the streets avoiding the cars when you could slip and get an owie." She opened the closet and put Claire's boots in the usual spot that Brian kept them in and hung Claire's jacket on the same red hanger he always used too.

Claire was still frozen, standing dumbfounded in front of the door and in Brian's entry hallway leading into the kitchen, her feet starting to stiffen as she planted herself in the doorway. Claire was now exposed, her erection was sure to be showing through her somewhat-loose pants. Brandi was…gorgeous. Claire was sure that she was Brian, all the telltale signs were there. Claire watched as the bubbly blonde grabbed her clothes and put them where Brian had always put them. She wasn't wearing Brian's tattered clothes, something happened to make the clothes that Claire knew and was familiar break apart like that. Claire was trying to piece together her wits, trying to get an idea of what it was that had happened.

Claire finally realized what had happened, or at least what she thought had happened. Brian had done something to himself that caused him to change, and now he was a woman? Did he change while in the clothes or did he try putting on the clothes after he changed and ripped them? Claire started to move a little after coming to this realization, only to stop shortly afterwards as another thought hit her. Maybe Brian had hired this woman--a prostitute maybe? Maybe he hired her to dress in his clothes and fool Claire into thinking this? No, the details for the hanger, the clothes, everything was too specific. Claire finally took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She raised her right hand to her left wrist and pinched down really hard, even going as far to dig in her nails. That was definitely pain, Claire was in pain and this wasn't a dream. She opened her eyes and looked at both of her hands. She had ten fingers, so this definitely wasn't a dream. Claire put down her hands and looked at Brian--Brandi's ass. Claire's pants moved as her sex flexed, Brandi was…irresistible. Claire raised her right hand to her lips as she started chewing on her nails and crossing her legs.

"S-so…Brandi? How did you…get this way?" Claire asked, her face beginning to blush.

"Oh, that is such a funny story!" Brandi squeaked at Claire's question, while clapping her hands together in anticipation. Brandi reached out and grabbed Claire's hands and led her into the apartment's living space. Then, Brandi bounced over to the couch and sat in the exact middle. While Claire could choose the chair, if she wanted to sit on the couch, she had to sit right next to Brandi.

Not even waiting for Claire to choose, Brandi leaned back in the chair and giggled. "I don't know where to start. I mean, you know I've had a crush on you for, like, forever, right? But you didn't like guys at all, and you just wanted to be friends." Brandi pouted, her fat cock-sucking lips perfect for such a reaction. "So, I got this cool potion thing from this guy at a shop. He said it would make me a pretty woman for you." Brandi wiggled her hips in her seat, slightly embarrassed. "When I was, like, changing for you, I was all 'ooooh migod, I must've made an oopsie' because things were changing all way too much, you know?"

Then, Brandi smiled and crossed her legs, seductively, giving Claire a look of pure lust. "But I, like, don't think so now. I'm like the cutest I've ever been. I gots tits and pussy, everything Claire wants." She arched her back, showing off her assets, and winked at Claire. "Right?"

Claire was awkwardly led into the living room by Brandi. Claire looked at the soft hands holding hers and bit her lower lip. She really had gone all out, there was nothing similar to Brian here at all, it seemed to hard to believe it was the same person somewhere deep down inside there. Claire looked back up to the bubbly Brandi and took in her bouncing curves as she led Claire to the living room. Watching her sit pertly on the couch in the middle Claire knew exactly where this was going, and she hoped she was reading the signs that Brandi was throwing her way. After Brandi let go Claire's hands remained in the air still in the air for a few seconds before falling to her sides. Claire looked over at the chair, sitting there solitary and without a sexy woman to keep her comfortable. Claire couldn't believe she was already starting to think of Brandi like that.

Claire shook her head, trying to get rid of the lewd thoughts that were now in her head, but by this point her body was already instinctively sitting down next to Brandi, their thighs pressed against each other as Claire sat comfortably pressed next to Brandi.
"You changed just so…we could date?" Claire looked down and watched Brandi closing her juicy legs, intently watching her thighs, her eyes trailing up from her feet to her pu--what did she say? Claire heard Brandi start talking and her gaze shot up to Brandi's eyes, catching her lustful stare, meeting her eyes as she finished her sentence. Claire looked over Brandi's body, her pants twitching as her throbbing member gave a twitch of approval. Brandi's words were echoing in her head as she took them in. Claire looked back at Brandi and was lost in her eyes and hair.

"Yeah, everything I ever wanted…" Claire said, a Freudian slip and a subconscious thought that had unconsciously passed from her lips without any voluntary action. It was truly what Claire wanted, she was unable to find women who were compatible with her body, sexuality, and sex drive. Claire's face was now completely red, not from embarrassment; she was thinking of all the things she wanted to do to Brandi, and Brandi seemed to be welcoming her.
"Right, Claire whispered."

If Brian was still in there somewhere, he would have been horrified with how Brandi was flirting with Claire. Brian had wanted to date Claire because they were friends, they both had so much in common, and he was so attracted to both her intelligence and her physical attributes. Brandi, however, just wanted sex, and not just with Claire. Sure, Brandi still had the same feeling for Claire that Brian did, but that bimbo mind and bimbo sex drive would have fucked anything that walked past.

Brandi giggled and turned to sit cross-legged on the couch facing Claire. She rested her hands on Claire's thigh and knee. Her new soft hands had longer nails too and Brandi was sad that she had clearly forgotten to paint them. Maybe she could get some pink nail polish from the store tomorrow, she thought. Oh, and new clothes and some high heels and some boots and maybe go to a stylist and--

She giggled again. She'd almost forgotten that she was with Claire. "Sorry, my mind was just wandering. It's just so hard to concentrate all the time, you know?" Brandi wiggled closer to Claire. "But yeah, you know I've, like, always found you to be totally hot and adorbs. And now I'm totally hot and adorbs too." Brandi's nipples had hardened and, without a bra, they were very visible through her ripped shirt. "And I bet this body feels soooooo good."

Claire could no longer hold herself back. Her hands on her body, touching her thighs through her thick jeans. Claire's entire body was pulsing with desire as she looked down at Brandi's gigantic chest , watching her nipples slowly protrude and lift the shirt out so delicately. Claire's mouth was going dry as her hands lifted up, slowly approaching Brandi's chest. Her hands were acting on their own, Claire affixed on Brandi's body, unable to pay attention to anything else. Brandi's body, her hair, her everything--it was all Claire dreamed of having. Before Claire knew what she was doing her hands were on Brandi's chest. Claire blinked, now realizing her hands were covering the poking nipples, moving slowly. Claire gulped, and continued to mindlessly play with the breasts.

Her hands were now full on groping Brandi, Her left hand was pinching her nipple, giving a break to use her thumb to rub around the areola. Her right hand was squeezing delicately the large mass, moving it around and flicking around at the nipple through the T-shirt. Claire couldn't be satisfied with just that. She pulled back her hands and lifted up Brandi's shirt as she pushed herself onto Brandi. Claire head in with her chest and hands, her head following shortly afterwards and pressing her lips to Brandi's neck. Claire's libido was in control now, she had so much pent up sexual energy blocked from her failed dating attempts and no sexual partners. She was passionately sucking on and licking her neck, tasting the sweet soft flesh as she slowly worked her way up Brandi's neck and began suckling on and biting her right earlobe.

Her hands were already fast at work again, now under Brandi's shirt they were exploring every area around and on Brandi's chest. Claire was now intimately familiar with the shape and positioning of Brandi's individual tits. Her hands having traced every outline and every rib surrounding her large tits. Her hands didn't take long to explore every soft curve of her tits, pressing in and experiencing every cell of soft skin as it met with her finger tips. Claire finally got back to the areolae, feeling Brandi's soft nipple flesh for the first time. She couldn't help but roll her eyes to the back of her head as she wrapped her legs around Brandi as well. The sensations and sexual desire Claire was experiencing was overwhelming her. She finally had one, she had a perfect ten at her beck and call. Every inch of Brandi's new body was hers, and hers alone. Claire twitched below the belt as her rigid member was now pressing against her new toy in excitement. Claire moaned as she began to play with Brandi's nipples again, feeling them all and experiencing finally having big boobs to play with.

Brandi squeaked in surprise and pleasure as Claire began to play with her breasts. "Oh Claireikins," she moaned breathily, "you've no idea how long I've needed--" Her sentence was cut off by another squeak of delight as Brandi's nipple was pinched.

She leaned back on the couch as Claire climbed on top of her. When Claire started sucking on Brandi's neck, Brandi arched her neck and placed her lips right next to Claire's ear. She breathed heavily and whispered little moans and cries into Claire's ear. As Claire concentrated on Brandi's nipples again, Brandi snaked her tongue out of her mouth and ran it along the edge of Claire's ear. "Your slut wants you," she said, her voice dripping of seduction and lust.

As Claire heard these desires whispered in her ear she took another wanting bite, exhaling a breathy moan into Brandi's nibbled ear as she arched her back, a shiver running down her spine. Claire was awash with her desires, letting them come out as she was now given not only an opportunity, but a partner who desired her equally so. Claire removed herself from Brandi and repositioned herself, using her hands underneath Brandi's shirt she pulled the tail of the shirt over Brandi's breasts, exposing them both to the air for the first time since their creation Claire imagined. Claire looked at the perfectly shaped nipples and the areolae surrounding them. After she had her fill of the visual appeal of the nipples Claire puckered her lips and closed her eyes, going head-first for Brandi's chest.

Claire dug her head deep into Brandi's generous bosom, her mouth instinctively surrounded Brandi's perked left nipple. Her chapstick-softened lips surrounding it and partially the areola as she began gently sucking on the erect flesh. Claire's tongue began tracing the tip of the nipple, licking around the rim and detailing the entirety of what was in Claire's mouth. Claire began making slurping sounds now, her eyes still closed as she tasted the soft flesh and having so much of it in her mouth. Claire was initially unable to breath, and didn't mind the sensation as she was so immersed in the gigantic breast. After a few seconds of suckling Brandi, Claire pulled her head back a bit, still sucking and licking the nipple, but took in a breath of fresh air after she exhaled, nearly suffocating herself.

While Claire had exposed Brandi's chest, her right hand was fiddling with Brandi's pants, haphazardly unbuttoning and unzipping Brian's paint-stained pants. Once Claire had undone the barriers between her and Brandi's loins her deft, wanting right hand slid down Brandi's abdomen. Claire paused for a second when she hit the elastic band of the men's underwear, causing her suckling to take a minor break. Claire realized what it was, and remembered where Brandi came from--rather, who Brandi came from. Claire easily was able to drive this thought out of her head, driven by lust now none of that mattered to Claire. Claire slid her hand under the elastic band and found a surprisingly hairless vulva. Claire wondered if all body hair had fallen out, and assuming from this smooth mound that must have been the case. Claire slid her middle finger down the length of the slit, sliding it back and forth as she traced the tight slip back and forth. After a few strokes she dug her finger in deeper, feeling the moist labia and enjoying their slick, smooth feel. It almost felt as if Claire was sliding her finger down pure silk, and Claire let out a moan as she found a perky clitoris that matched hardness of the nipples she was sucking.

Claire began flicking at and massaging the clit, her fingers playing with the pert bean as if it were a musical instrument like a guitar, switching it up and playing it as if she was scratching a record on a turn table. Claire was mixing up her intensity, trying to figure out which one would get a better moan from Brandi, switching from long, soft, and passionate strokes to quick, rough, and energetic strokes. Claire had been toying with the clit for five minutes or so, and had now switched her mouth to the right nipple as her free left hand went to playing with the now-free left nipple. Claire was almost directly over Brandi at this point in order to keep this posture and practice. Lording over her plaything's body as she toyed with every classical erogenous zone that she could bet on working on Brandi. Within a single stroke Claire had moved from the clit to sliding her finger into Brandi's moistened hole, gently invading her vagina and brushing the sides of her fingers on the inner labia. Claire wanted to see how far she could take care of Brandi and drive her crazy without her lower member. Claire wanted Brandi to beg for it after showing her what her body was capable of feeling.

Brandi giggled softly as her breasts were exposed. She reached her hands up and pressed her breasts together, while winking at Brandi. "Come and get your little bimbo slut," she cooed as Claire dove in like a parched man finding water. Brandi gasped and laughed as her nipple got lovingly assaulted by Claire's tongue and she felt something she'd never felt before. Brandi had known what it felt like to get wet. Every boy has felt pre-cum on the underwear, after all. But now, as Claire's face disappeared in the soft flesh of her bosom, Brandi now knew what it felt like to drip as her arousal peaked.

She squirmed underneath Claire in pleasure, making it hard for Claire to undo Brandi's jeans. Then, a hand fell on her pussy. Brandi shuddered in absolute pleasure as she felt a hand slide down her slit and she practically sang as Claire found her erect nub, fully emerged from its cute, little hood.

Brandi grabbed hold of Claire and started pawing at her back as her nub was caressed by Claire. Her nails dug in slightly, leaving tiny imprints on Claire's back through her shirt. "Yes, your mouth and hands feel so good," Brandi cried and she squeaked a few times in rapid succession. Many girls would find longer, passionate strokes over their little button to be the key to a ear-shattering orgasm. But Brandi had the body of a bimbo, and those bodies were made for hard fucking.

As Claire switched to quick, energetic strokes, Brandi's first orgasm hit. She screamed and grabbed Claire's head, pushing her further into Brandi's right breast. It was a pleasure unlike any other she had ever experienced before and she was shocked at how it completely took over her entire body. But Claire continued and Brandi felt the wave of pleasure in her not slow down like it did when she was Brian. Instead, the pleasure in her climbed again.

Over the course of the next five minutes, Brandi came three times in total. The last one occurred just as Claire inserted her finger into Brandi's hole. Brandi clenched around the finger tightly, her hands holding onto the seat of the couch for dear life as her back seemed to impossibly arch. Liquid gushed from Brandi's hole as she kept screaming Claire's name. As the orgasm died, she pried Claire' s face up from her breast and kissed her with a fiery passion. "Don't fill me with your finger. Let your little slut be filled her first time only with your cock. I want to know what it feels like to be stretched!"

Claire was being told everything that she always wanted to hear from a woman, her eyes opened wide as she stopped sucking on Brandi's tits. The thoughts hit her mind before she had any time to react. She was enjoying the feel and taste of Brandi before, her skin was so soft and her pussy felt so…
Claire's cock twitched, its flex was hurting her this time. Claire had set a rule and Brandi had met it, she wanted it, and Claire wanted her to have it. Claire quickly slid her hand out of Brandi, delicately, making sure to not be too quick and risk injuring Brandi. Claire looked up into Brandi's eyes and looked at her lustfully, gazing deeply into her eyes. Claire was burning with passion and she was tired of settling for just this casual foreplay.

Claire removed herself from Brandi's nipple and went down to Brandi's--Brian's--pants that were on Brandi. They were already unbuttoned and unzipped, but there was a lot of obstacle in the way of the pants and the floor. When Claire was looking at the pants she noticed that the back and sides had split open seams. Claire puckered her lips as she thought deeply about how hard this would be. While Claire loved that Brandi had a big ass and some succulently thick thighs, Claire might have to cut her out of these pants. The only reason Claire could guess that her hand was able to easily slide onto Brandi's crotch was due to the fact that she was now missing the equipment the pants were designed to hold. Claire had to go in for it, she began tugging gently at the belt loops, sliding down her pants with a little tug followed by another little tug. As she pulled down the pants more and more of Brandi's voluptuous delicious curves poured out and over the top of the pants as more and more of her was exposed.

Claire had gotten above the knees when things finally started getting easier. She easily pulled the pants down and had gotten them around her ankles. Claire stopped, and pulled off the socks from each foot, starting with left and ending with right. After the socks came off Claire hurried back to the pants and quickly threw them off and onto the nearby chair. Claire looked back excitedly to Brandi's crotch, and saw the soaked underwear Claire had become intimate with before. Claire bit her lip and pulled that off with just as much ease and delicate motions as she had used before. Claire eagerly gazed at Brandi's hairless cunt, it was absolutely beautiful and--for lack of better words--perfect. Claire had to catch herself and slurped, swallowing her own spit as she nearly drooled from the sight of Brandi.

Claire didn't take her eyes off of Brandi's pussy as she stood up and began undoing the button and zipper on her pants. She quickly slid the pants off and exposed herself to Brandi. Claire had told her, well, she told Brian about her secret in all its erect glory, but she had never shown it to him. Claire's bulge was currently partially covered, the base of her shaft had been the only thing contained aside from prior to Claire's first introduction to Brandi. Before Brandi had introduced herself Claire had it pulled to the side and hiding above her left hand leg. Claire pulled off the panties, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. Claire quickly reached for the tail of her shirt and pulled it off over her head, having a good handful in her right hand she tossed it over her shoulder and onto the chair with Brandi's pants.

Claire took shaky steps onto the couch, the cushions and springs throwing off her balance a little. Claire looked down at Brandi, her bra the last thing left on her. Claire reached around behind her and got down on one knee, kneeling over Brandi. Claire unsnapped the fastenings from her bra and hanging it over the side of the couch. Claire slowly let each finger go, and the Bra dropped to the floor. Claire looked down at Brandi, a darkness now in her eyes. Claire put a hand Behind Brandi's head, and pulled her closer to Claire's cock.
"If you really want it…" Claire said, taking a gulp, there was no going back from this. "Then prove it. Show me how much you want it." She said, pushing her member closer and closer to Brandi's face.

Brandi smiled seductively at Claire as she moved down to pull off Brandi's pants. As Claire tugged, Brandi wiggled her ass and together, they were able to get her pants and underwear off. The warm air from the heater blew over Brandi's bare pussy and it seemed to open up to Claire as she stared at it. "Aw, I knew you'd like my cute pussy lips!" Brandi said with a chortle. "Of course, I haven't even seen them yet, but I, like, knew somehow."

Brandi's eyes bulged slightly as Claire revealed her cock. She had known that Claire had one, as who could forget which of her fuckable friends had pussies and which had cocks. Still, she bit her pouty lips at the size of it. "Oh, hawt!" Brandi mimicked Claire and threw off her shirt as well, ripping it a little more as she did so. Her breasts bounced for a moment, then settled. Brandi watched Claire get closer and closer to her succulent pussy. She watched as Claire put her hand behind Brandi's head and shoved it close to Claire's cock. The sheer force of will made Brandi drip again and she stared at the cock in wonder.

She couldn't tear her eyes from that hard, throbbing cock, which twitched whenever Brandi breathed out on it. When Claire gave her the command, she couldn't even look up to acknowledge her. "Prove it? Gawd, you don't have to ask me twice." And Claire reached out with her delicate hand and ran her fingers underneath Claire's balls, caressing them with just her fingernails. Brandi had two things on her side, a bimbo mind devoted to giving great blow jobs, and the knowledge of what Brian liked when he was a man. Her other hand moved to the base of Claire's cock and cupped the bottom of it with soft fingers, slowly drawing them up to the cock's head. Then, Brandi moved her hands down over the top of the cock in the same manner.

Finally, unable to bear it any longer, Brandi moved her lips closer and wrapped them around the head of Claire's member. Brandi's lips were soft and moist and the inside of her mouth was warm and wet. She slowly engulfed inch after inch of Claire, feeling the cock slide past her mouth and go slightly into her throat. Brandi stopped there, showing off her lack of gag reflex and her tongue wrapped itself around Claire's cock. Then, Brandi began to bob her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around the head each time she pulled back. As she did this, one of her hands moved up and started caressing Claire's left breast, circling the nipple slowly with her index finger while teasing the rest of her breast with the other four.

Brandi deep-throated Claire again and stared up at the woman she had impaled her face on. Staring at Claire, she swallowed several times, allowing her throat muscles to please Claire's head, then she went back to moving her thick lips over Claire again. She felt Claire's balls tighten as she continued to play with them and she ran a finger down below them, caressing the area between the balls and Claire's pucker. Finally, Brandi moved her hand from Claire's breast and wrapped it around the base of her cock. She pumped her hand while Brandi's mouth concentrated on Claire's head, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around it. She looked up again at Claire, her eyes full of need and craving the knowledge that she was being a good bimbo slut.

Claire enjoyed the little show Brandi was putting on. She liked the dirty talk, the showmanship, the performance, it was all a nice testimony to Brandi's lewd desires that she was broadcasting so fearlessly. Claire reveled in the desire she was feeling from Brandi; Brandi's desire, devotion, and lack of motivation other than pleasing Claire was almost as powerful an aphrodisiac as the little show Brandi had put on. Claire had no other desire in the world except to make Brandi hers, to make her constant vocalization of desires come true and be received. Claire could smell Brandi now from the mess Claire had made of her pussy. The room smelled of sex before they had even added Claire's contribution. Clare loved the smell, it was like she was inhaling pure desire.

Before Claire had a chance to focus on Brandi again she felt a pair of finger nails gently drag over and care for her balls, another moving towards and grabbing the base of her shaft. The sensation of someone caring for and holing her cock so delicately was a welcoming wondrous sensation. Claire gasped as she felt the hand holding her shaft drift upwards towards her head. A uncontrollable flex surged into the cock and pulsed. The same hand then dragged down from the head and back down the shaft. Claire let out a hopeful moan, Claire was at her breaking point and was tired of this teasing. She went in to push Brandi onto her, but had no resistance as her fingers dug into her thick blonde hair and was assisted in her attempts to pull Brandi onto her. Brandi had chosen of her own accord to start sucking, and that drove Claire mad.

It was as if a switch had flipped in her head, Claire had forgotten what it was to have her cock sucked since not many women had done so, and the few that did were no good at it. Here, however Claire was enjoying being serviced by Brandi. She could feel the suction pull her in, the soft lips clasping down firmly but caressing her so delicately was something she could have never dreamed of. Hours in front of a computer pleasing herself to videos had not prepared Claire for his, and already she could feel her seed being pulled out of her balls. Claire looked down and saw how far into Brandi's mouth she was. Claire was dumbfounded, and quickly threw her head back and moaned as she felt the moist tongue wrap itself around her. When Brandi began bobbing her head, sucking deep and using her tongue to tantalize Claire's dick Claire instinctively put her other hand behind Brandi's head. "F-fuck--!" Claire said sharply with a squeak. Claire looked down in time to see the wandering hand from Brandi play with her breast. "Wh…? Ohhhh--!" Claire began to ask but was cut off by the two erogenous zones being toyed with. Claire began to instinctively move her hips back and forth ever so slightly.

Claire looked down at Brandi just in time to see Brandi impale herself on her cock. Claire's brow furrowed as she bit her lower lip. This was too much, Claire had upgraded from having no sex to having sex that was previously only in her wildest fantasies. However, none of that could have prepared her for this. Brandi looked up and locked eyes with Claire, a surreal experience for Clare. Brandi looked so innocent, but also bore the desire that Claire was feeding off of and getting off on. That's when Brandi swallowed several times, Claire couldn't look at her anymore as she closed her eyes and threw her head back again, moaning loudly and in surprise. It was as if her throat was gently squeezing the cum out of her, as if her cock was being milked. Claire's could feel her spoiled member beginning to weep precum. Claire looked back down to see Brandi moving her hand from her breast and back around the base of her shaft again; When Brandi started pumping Claire's cock in conjunction with her oral service it was beyond clear that Brandi was viciously milking Claire's cock. Claire felt her head being given special service, and choked on a moan as she looked back into Claire's eyes.

Claire couldn't stand any more of this, and her cock was on the brink. She could feel the tingling sensation running up to her head. She tried holding back, she didn't want to cum so soon after such short work. But Claire supposed that was Brandi's goal, she wanted Claire to hurry up and finish with her mouth, and Claire wasn't far behind. Claire's hips and legs were beginning to shake as she lost strength, her climax was close and her body was throwing in the towel, unable to handle any more of this perfected performance. It was almost as if Brandi had been made for this; Claire then came to the realization that's exactly what happened, Brandi was made for her…she was hers now.

Claire clenched her teeth and eyes as she pushed herself deep into Brandi's throat,
"Oh god--t-take it all you f-fucking slut!" she yelled, stammering as her body washed over with a euphoric sensation that came in waves from her cock. Claire yelled out a long moan she blew her load in long ropes, pouring into the back of Brandi's throat. Claire gasped and moaned as the pulses of her climax came over her, feeling her cock being squeezed by Brandi and itself as it pushed out her load. Claire was breathing heavily, her hands easing off of Brandi's head as she let go of fistfuls of beautiful blonde hair. Claire pulled back a bit, her orgasm finally ending, petering out with weak strands of cum oozing out like a slow-flowing white river. She opened her eyes, unable to focus them at first. When she was able to see straight again she unclenched her teeth and looked down at Brandi.

"Your mouth feels great, I want to fuck your tits and cover your chest in cum…" Claire's words trailed off as she twisted her body to turn around and look over her shoulder. There Brandi's wet muff was showcased gloriously, "But I want to feel your pretty little cunt wrapped around me." She said, turning back around at the end of her sentence, "If you snatch is as good as your dirty slut mouth then my cock is in for a treat." she said, her cock throbbing again. Even though she had just came she hadn't lost any vigor, and was as hard as she was when they started.

Brandi's moan reverberated throughout Claire's cock as she exploded in her. Brandi clamped her lips down on Claire, ensuring she wouldn't lose any of Claire's salty nectar. She shivered in pleasure knowing what she had just done and she slowly removed her lips from Claire, locking in various spots on her member to ensure that she had every last drop. She looked up at Claire and opened her mouth, showing that she had swallowed it all. "Did I do good?" She asked. She found a bit of cum had dribbled down her chin and she wiped it off with her finger and sucked on it absent-mindedly.

Brandi heard Claire and smiled, pulling her finger out of her mouth. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide, so that one leg was pressed against the back of the couch and the other was one the ground, her toes pointed in preparation of being pleasured. She looked at Claire, her eyes dark and bit her lip. "Your slut wouldn't have this cunt if it wasn't for you, silly. I made it for you."

Claire smiled down at Brandi, her breaths still a bit labored after cumming so hard. Brandi certainly had made Claire feel almost inadequate, quickly slurping her into orgasm and then drinking it all in one go? Claire had to plan her masturbation carefully so she didn't clog anything or get it anywhere, it used to take her a half an hour on a good day to prep herself and her home for a little 'me' time. Now all Claire had to do was wiggle a finger at Brandi and she would willingly suck her off and clean up? This was a game changer, not only for the convenience but the amount of time saved was also incredible. Claire always was capable of cumming more than once, but the availability was never if not rarely presented. To this thought Claire's sex gave another involuntary throb. Claire took a deeper breath, and was able to quiet her loud breathing after taking in extra air, and she gathered herself.

Claire began to scoot herself down, watching the elegant legs spread themselves apart to leave plenty of room for Claire to settle in. After watching the legs spread apart Claire looked back at Brandi after passing over her abdomen. Claire should have been looking at her goal, Brandi's hairless spectacle, but she was transfixed on Brandi's chest, arms, shoulders, her defined rib cage and collar bone, toned stomach, slender neck, and her gorgeous face. She didn't have any makeup on and already she was the most gorgeous woman Claire had seen outside of a computer screen or magazine. Another involuntary throb pulled Claire out of her trance and back into reality. She had heard Brandi both times, but was caught up in the moment and forgot to respond. She was finally on one end of the couch, her right hand on the back of the couch for support and balance as she scooted backwards and her left hand at her side. Claire smiled mischievously,
"Yes, Brandi. You did very good. I'm almost hoping I'm going to be able to keep up with your 'needs'." she said, moving her left hand towards Brandi's pussy. Her vulva had already been wet from earlier, Claire smelled and saw Brandi's wetness earlier, but out of instinct she had begun to finger her again. When her hand met they were immediately soaked the moment Claire went in to give a gentle rub. Claire giggled and pulled her hand back to her mouth, bringing it in for a taste. Brandi definitely made this cunt for Claire, it tasted sweet and wasn't bitter at all, almost as if she had gotten some thick orange-flavored sap. Claire closed her eyes as she took in the taste, and when she finally cleaned her index and middle finger she opened them up and looked down at Brandi, her hand moving for her cock's base as she began to slide it towards the entrance of Brandi's womanhood.
"You aren't lying about it being made for me, it tastes amazing…" She began to take small breaths as her swollen head began to push against Brandi's wet entrance, "Oh god…if it feels half as good as it tastes…" She let out a small moan as she felt the raw labia plume outwards as Brandi seemed to open up and take it Claire easily, "F-fuu--" Claire moaned out again, she had to go in slow because she didn't want to hurt Brandi, but now it was her who she was concerned about. Brandi's vagina was tight, and even though Claire wasn't having any issue pushing herself in only half her head was in and she felt the stimulation coursing through her body. "Oh god--Brandi--" She finally had to either pull out or push in, taking it slow was killing her as it gave her enough time to take in each delicate sensation. Claire thrust in with her hips, and watched for a split second as her engorged member slid in easily into the tight hole. Claire gagged on her own moan, her head thrown back and her eyes crossing as they rolled to the back of her head.
"F-f-fuck!" Claire moaned out loudly. Her hands fell, the right from the couch back and the left landed on Brandi's thigh. Claire caught herself before she fell forward and her spasm caused her to thrust in even more. Claire gasped a moan, her little spasm caused her to slide in and out enough for her to feel a portion of this magnificent pussy.

Claire took a few breaths, and tried to regain composure. Claire had to adjust her vision, unable to see for a few milliseconds after opening her eyes again. Claire straightened her back and was now more stable. She took a few breaths and shot an intense glare at Brandi, malice in her eyes.
"Brandi, you're too fucking tight…" She slowly reached over the spread legs and lowered her upper body closer towards Brandi. She adjusted her legs to support her and her future acts, positioning behind her and under Brandi's body. Claire pushed herself deeper in as she got closer to Brandi, and felt herself struggling as she fully pushed her cock into Brandi. Claire clenched her teeth as she sputtered another moan, lowering her head as she was now fully inserted and feeling the tight, squeezing mass that was Brandi clench her hard cock. Claire rested on her right arm as she pulled her left to her face to brush away her hair from her eyes when she looked back up and Brandi. "I'm not going to lie," she began, tears starting to slowly trickle from her eyes, her face strained as she smiled with eyebrows raised. Claire wasn't in pain, or feeling any sorrow--quite the opposite. Claire was insanely happy, she didn't know that she wanted this in her life, and now that she had it she didn't understand how she lived without this, without Brandi. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull out." And with that Claire gave a mischievous laugh as she began to pull out, removing nearly all of herself except the head. She cocked her head as her eyes crossed again, she let out a long moan as she pulled out. When she finished she looked back at Brandi and smiled again, "I hope that's ok, you understand, right?" Claire quickly thrust back in, and squealed out another moan, "N-not that I c-care…" Claire said, sounding defeated. She started pumping in and out of Brandi at a more regular pace, starting off slow and gradually speeding up, "T-there's n-no…way…I could…stop a-a-a…" she took a breath as she kept pounding into Brandi.
She didn't care anymore, the sentence didn't need to be finished, Claire was on the verge of exploding already. "G-go…d!" Claire moaned, thrusting in and out of Brandi. She didn't stop, she was done talking for now. The only sounds coming out of Claire's mouth was moaning as she enjoyed the pussy made just for her.

Brandi smiled seductively as Claire approached and put a finger against her. Brandi knew what she wanted, but she was still desperately nervous. Her body told her, her brain compelled her to seduce Claire, to bring Claire's hard impossible manhood into her sweet, tight hole. And her heart wanted it too. Brian had loved Claire for years, first secretly harboring a crush, then feeling the rejection of being turned down, and finally nursing a growing love that would forever be unrequited. Or so he thought. Brandi still loved Claire, that part of her hadn't changed. But it was a different love now, one with certain needs and the understanding that Claire might not be able to satisfy them all. Brandi wondered if Claire would ever let her go out and get other guys, or bring other women into Claire's bed.

But with all of this, there was still some nervousness. Brandi's body was made for sex, from her almost inhuman proportions to her juices that were sweeter than any natural woman's. But she had still never had sex as a woman before, never knew what it was like to feel something inside of her, stretching her. Claire pressed her head against Brandi's slit and she gasped in pleasure, feeling, for the first time, her vulva spreading for someone.

Claire was big, maybe too big. How could she possible fit into her, Brandi wondered. She wanted to know and, when Claire impaled herself on Brandi, Brandi, in turn, thrust upward with her hips. Brandi's eyes went wide and her pussy spasmed around Claire's cock as the new incredible, fantastic fullness gave her a mini orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Claire moved in and out of her and Brandi's tongue left her mouth and circled her lips.

Brandi was far beyond words long before Claire was, merely squeaking and shouting and gasping at each movement of Claire's strong member. Brandi's hand went to her hair and she ran her hands through her thick blonde hair, groaning and sighing with each thrust. Eventually, Brandi realized what Claire had said to her and it took every once of her will to stop crying in pleasure in order to respond. "I...I--AH! I don't...d-d-don't...want you to pull-- Oh God! Pull out! Cream me- Ah! Ah! Ah! Cream your slut!"

Claire was pumping her entire soul into Brandi with every thrust, enjoying every fleeting sensation, every sound and every scent was drawing Claire more and more into a feeling that it was all just a dream that wasn't ending. Claire didn't want it to end, her hips were moving on their own at that point as she lost herself in the motion and the euphoria. Her body was starting to get a little moist from perspiration, a gentle sheen reflected off her body in the lighting of the living room, she was starting to feel it in the roots of her hair. Claire ran one hand through her hair, pulling it all back as she took more breaths in between her moans. She pushed her dick in as deep as she could and began grinding herself against Brandi's insides, closing her eyes as she held her hand in her hair, her right arm keeping her supported directly over Brandi. Claire began to clench her teeth, moaning and grunting from between the gaps of her closed jaw.

"Oh god, Brandi--!" She said with a squeal, her legs starting to shake. Claire could feel the precum oozing out of the tip of her cock. She could feel her entire member start to get more rigid, and her legs starting to feel constricted to smaller movements with the trembling legs. Claire was on the edge of a blade with her climax, it was practically right around the corner. Claire began to thrust in and out again, no longer grinding. This made her start to tremble from the waist down, her body was ready to dump her load right into Brandi's wanting pussy. Brandi even wanted it, but Claire knew she shouldn’t. What if she got Brandi pregnant. Claire had thrust in deep, and began to pull out. She had to tense every muscle, including her stomach to keep herself from blowing her load inside of Brandi. It was hard pulling out when every muscle in her body told her to stay in and give in to the temptation of letting out all of her pent-up lust and sexual frustration into Brandi.

Claire was nearly completely out of Brandi, when she looked at Brandi's face again. Her gorgeous, deep, eyes were almost unbearable. Her lips looked amazing when looked at straight on, Claire couldn't imagine what she would look like with Makeup, almost too pretty for her to resist in all likelihood. It only took a few suggestive sentences and nice looks from Brandi to get Claire to violate her. Claire began to squint as she felt herself losing strength to pull back, she had to. She didn't want to ruin her life with a baby…but Claire didn't want to lose her either. She wanted to keep her forever. Claire lingered, and it was enough to feel Brandi's spasm wrap her around Claire and coerce her.
"God, I fucking love your c-c-cunt!" Claire closed her eyes and quickly lowered herself onto Brandi, their chests touching as Claire wrapped her arms around her. Her hips came down and forced her entire girth inside of Brandi. Claire moaned in between kisses as she felt her jolts of euphoria as her cock jetted out more spurts of hot cum then before when Brandi had her mouth on her. Claire was kissing Brandi as deeply and passionately as she could for the first time, tasting herself on her lips and tongue. Claire didn't care, she was as close to heaven for the time being and she didn't want to cheapen it with thinking too much on it as she dumped her load into Brandi's perfect, tight cunt.

Brandi was having the time of her life. Every part of her body tingled as Claire moved in and out of her. Her head swam in overwhelming pleasure. Her body was hot as the passion in her loins radiated out. Her pussy was full. Brandi worshiped Claire's cock and loved the feel of this woman she had wanted for so long finally taking her. As Brandi felt Claire getting closer and closer to an orgasm, she began to clench her pussy muscles each time Claire pulled out, intensifying the pleasure they both got from the experience. She could feel Claire's hesitation, so she whispered to Claire over and over. "Cum in me, baby. Cum in me. Cum in me, baby. Cum in me."

And then Claire did, pushing forward, fully filling Brandi as they kissed, and their tongues fenced. Angels sang, or maybe it was Brandi, she couldn't tell as a final orgasm slammed into her. As she felt Claire's hot semen pump into her, Brandi's back arched and her toes curled. She grabbed couch cushions and Claire's shoulder. Her mouth opened and closed silently and her eyes were wide open, staring into nothing. She spasmed around Claire, her pussy trying to milk every last drop out of Claire's hardness, drawing it further into her waiting womb.

Brandi's vision cleared and her body relaxed and she started kissing Claire again, only to stop as she began to giggle. It was one of those after-sex laughs that only can come from being completely and utterly overwhelmed by the endorphins flowing through her. They were Brandi's drug and she found herself absolutely addicted to that feeling of pure joy and ecstacy. She pulled Claire down completely on top of her and kissed her again and again, her hand holding Claire's bottom, forcing Claire to stay in her. "God, I've needed that for so long!" She cried between kisses. "I, like, can't believe I didn't do this earlier."

Claire was enjoying lying inside of Brandi, her cock finally finished pouring her seed into her and her body coming down from the high. Claire felt Brandi's soft hands grip one of her cheeks, and Claire gave a short yelp from surprise. Claire smiled, and kissed Brandi one more time as she felt safe with her new partner. Claire hadn't been lucky in the dating world for years, less so now that people her age were considering settling out of convenience, her only options being romantic hold-outs who want to raise a family with the people they love. Claire couldn't find any lesbians like her who would accept her once her pants were off, and she wasn't into men. Now Brandi was here, and she was Claire's, a person she could actually date and be with. Claire had only had one sexual partner beforehand, and she couldn't deal with Claire's condition.

Claire felt herself flex inside of Brandi, and her eyes narrowed as she bit her lip. Claire raised herself off of Candi, kissing her one more time before painfully removing herself from those soft tits and the gorgeous body they accomplished. Claire was now sitting straight up beneath Brandi, her spread legs on either side of her. Claire let go of her lip as she took in a slow draw of air, grabbing both of Brandi's legs by the ankles as she lifted them off the couch's back and edge respectively. Claire began slowly thrusting into Brandi, her cock beginning to slowly push out her own cum that she had just finished dumping inside of Brandi. A guilty smile crept along Claire's face as she began to slowly thrust faster and faster.

"Brandi?" Claire said, her voice laced with a venom that oozed lust and desire. "I'm still hard…" she said, giving a bashful look as cum began to pour out of Brandi with every thrust, "It's not that I'm not satisfied, I just haven't been satisfied enough." Claire felt her cock twitch with excitement as she got into a more regular pace. Brandi's pussy still hadn't relaxed yet, it was firmly clenching onto her pulsing member after Claire shot her second load and lasted even until now. Claire's cock was still sensitive from the recent orgasm, but everything in her body was screaming to take more and more and give Brandi more and more cum. "I hope you don't mind if I…" She gave a long, deep thrust into Brandi, holding it in for a long duration, her head titled back slightly as she opened her mouth to let out an inaudible moan, licking the rim of her lips. "Keep fucking the shit out of your beautiful, tight, wonderful pussy?" She asked, tilting her head back down letting the question hang in the air for a bit before ending that pause with her pulling back out, only to thrust back in with renewed vigor and stamina.

Claire giggled and moaned, her mouth still open as her eyes looked down at Brandi. She was more fierce this round of their intercourse, her thrusts were longer, took bigger strides, and almost exited Brandi with every thrust. With these deep thrusts Claire was pushing and scraping out more and more of her cum, the couch they were fucking on stank to high heaven of Claire's lust as she spilled more of her seed onto the couch. Claire didn't care much for the mess, she would have felt bad if not embarrassed weren't it for the fact that she was set to have her soul sucked out of Brandi's pussy through her cock. Her pacing was quicker, as evidenced by the clapping sound being made by their bodies hitting eachother over and over again. Claire closed her mouth and sucked air in, letting out a laugh that quickly breached into a moan as she threw her head back. Claire loved this pussy, even when it was absolutely rife with cum, less now than when she started, and infinitely more than when she was expecting when she came to the house that night.

Claire's moans got louder, her cock felt different from all the stimulation; with her added sensitivity from being so long without sex and the recent orgasm Brandi's pussy had a different feeling entirely. Unsure if that was a result from Claire or from Brandi's recent ploughing from Claire, she continued anyways, enjoying everything that Brandi offered. Claire looked down at her perfect, bouncing tits, enjoying their bounces as Claire aggressively fucked Brandi without permission First. Claire was getting addicted, she started seeing Brandi as less of a human being and more of a means to an end, the end being Claire's struggle that she had been burdened with as a child: having a woman's body with a man's cock. The combination of a high libido and multiple orgasms from her female anatomy, and the contribution of a sensitive cock would drive her insane as a teenager going through puberty, and again when she was older. This was just the tipping point, Brandi had pushed her over by inviting and allowing her to be so lewd and treat her as such. Claire's pace quickened, her moans became louder and more passionate as she gloated in her success. She didn't find a woman to share her life with and have a relationship, she found an obedient and willing slut to take her cock when she demanded it. Claire's eyes went wild as she grabbed tightly onto Brandi's hips as she forced herself even deeper into Brandi.
"God you feel so fucking good," Claire said taking a breath and moaning some, "I'm going to fuck you every night, there's no way I'm going to get tired of this pussy." she said breathily, her moans returning as she stopped speaking. She was practically slamming into Brandi at this point.

Brandi's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Claire began to fuck her a second time. She had never felt such pleasure before. Even as her body had yet to finish dumping endorphins into her system from their last love-making, she was filled again with more. With every push into her, more pleasure filled her. She could do nothing but scream in pleasure, reaching out for anything to hold, anything to ground her, as Claire fucked her with wild abandon. Before, what they had done may have been called making love or having sex or pleasuring each other. No more. They were fucking, plain and simple.

An orgasm overwhelmed Brandi and her juices leaked out of her pussy, sliding down Claire's hard member as she withdrew, mixing with the growing puddle of cum beneath the two of them. She neither knew nor cared to count how many she had experienced at this point. Where Brian could only ever achieve one, maybe two in a session, Brandi could barely stop cumming. With each slap of their bodies meeting, her pleasure grew to new heights, her next orgasm approaching ever more. She heard Claire claim her and the sound alone allowed another orgasm to fill her. "Yes!" She finally was able to squeak out. "Fuck me every night. Fuck me every day. Fill each hole. Fill every hole. Your slut never wants this feeling to stop. Never ever ever!"

Claire was wild with passion, her lust had taken over her sense of self and her better judgement. While she had never actually taken any tests to see if she was fertile and able to produce children or not, she assumed that she could with her supple testes that were not sliding around on Brandi's perfectly rounded ass as Claire was taking deeper thrusts into her new found passion, her new found and favorite toy, her best opportunity to center herself in this chaotic world. In her almost inhuman drive and lust she found a zen in the simplicity in beauty and effortless nature that was encompassing her and surely Brandi's body as she felt her stiff, sensitive cock throb with an intense pleasure as she felt herself begin to leak precum. She was more sensitive, but since she had just cum it would take her a while to cum again, however Brandi's body had other plans. Claire was unable to peel her eyes from the beauty in all of hr bimbo slut glory. Claire licked her lips, taking in every pore oozing sweat as Claire fucked her into the couch that they had soiled with their love, and now were soiling it with their lust. Claire enjoyed what she was doing with, rather, doing to Brandi. It was clear that she was doing all of the work as Brandi was now scrambling to hold down on something to keep her down. Claire pushed in deeper, her thrusts into Brandi were now entirely inside of her. Her body was almost out of control as she felt herself compelled to try and stay in as deep as possible, Claire was now basically playing 'Pin the dick on the cervix' with her engorged member and Brandi's stuffed cunt.

Claire began to relent a little, pulling out a little with every stroke until she was able to muster just allowing an inch of her cock to be outside of Brandi. Her thrusts began to get a little bit longer, and her legs began to feel weak. Claire began to breathe heavy moans, expelling her lewd sounds with every thrust inward. She began laughing, and let go of Brandi for one second while she pulled some of her own hair out of her face. "I wish I could go on more, Brandi. But I have to get back to my own place…" She said, grunting a few times as she continued to fuck Brandi into the springs of the couch, her intent was to hopefully fuck her into the floor through the couch. While Claire could feel her chest pounding and her muscles start to grow weary, she knew she could go for more if her stamina allowed it. She would have to fuck Brandi's slut pussy every day and build this up, this was her new goal. As she neared Climax her body started to give a little more. Her legs began to shake, a sign from her body that she was about to blow her load again. Claire smiled, and her moans got even louder as she began to thrust deeper into Brandi again, burying her cock to the point where it was no longer coming out of Brandi, but pushing itself and Brandi's insides deeper, her head pressing against Bandi's cervix.
"I'm going to cum." Claire said, sounding as if she was about to cry. She was practically on the verge of tears, this was the best sex she had ever had and the only sex she had had. This was something she would remember forever, and she wouldn't be letting Brandi go any time soon. That's when a cruel smile crept across Claire's face, and a hollow look was in her eyes. Claire stopped her thrusting, and lifted herself up. Slowly, her cock began to withdraw from Brandi, until only her head was left inside of her. There Claire stood, evil intent was practically tattooed over her every action and inch of her throbbing cock, waiting to explode.
"I won't cum inside of you., I won't finish and let you cum either" she said with a giggle as she lowered her head, "But I will let you cum and give you my hot cum if you make a promise." Claire tauntingly began to make shallow thrusts, her head barely going in my centimeters, "Declare yourself my slave, my toy, and move in with me." she teased Brandi's cunt again, "Beg to stay with me as my personal fuck toy." she demanded, she sounded as if she was hysterically insane despite her rational formation of sentences and thoughts. "I won't let you have release until I own you." She finally said, "Now beg."

Brandi was deliciously sore as Claire slowed down. Her formerly virgin pussy felt stretched, even though she knew it was still bimbo tight. Her cervix felt like it had been punched repeatedly and she found that she loved that feeling. Even now, as Claire slowed her thrusts and practically stood over her, making her declarations, Brandi's mind clouded and thought about even larger dicks stretching her more and even longer dicks pounding her further. She needed release again, another, final orgasm to finish the evening. And, as she had been almost all evening, she was right on the edge of one who Claire had stopped.

But Claire underestimated Brandi. She may have been a dumb bimbo slut with a craving for sex, cum, and pussy juice. She may have forgotten all the computer science that Brian had once known. She may have been able to distract herself from the most serious of conversations with the errant thought of a passing set of breasts or cock, asses or clits, muscles or mouths. But, and it was a big but, she could tease as well as the next one.

Brandi couldn't push herself up more on Claire's cock, but it was still inside her, barely. She squeezed her pussy muscles, massaging Claire's head, trying to suck it back in through muscle control alone. She looked at Claire and her eyes narrowed, becoming dark slit even without the use of makeup. Her lips pouted, but there was a delicious smile hidden behind it.

"Will my Mistress let me play with her big cock every night? Will she let me suck on her titties whenever she walks in the door?" She squeezed Claire's cock more and bit her lip. "Will she let my throat gobble down her delicious cum?" Brandi brought her hands to her own breasts, squeezing the deliciously soft breasts and twisting her nipples, letting out a cry of delight. "Will she cum over my hard wittle nipples?" She brought up a nipple and suckled on it, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "If Mistress, like, wants me to be her cum bucket, her fuck toy, her wittle personal sex slave?" She gave Claire a look that would melt glaciers and squeezed Claire's cock hard. "Then she totes can have me."

Back
Top Bottom