Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately in need of something good and raunchy. (FXF preferred, but ok with MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erotic_interludes

Planetoid
I generally like playing FxF, but I'm open to creative Males as well. I have nothing against men, as I enjoy playing bisexual, but in Role Plays I just haven't run across guys who are creative enough to do it for me, if you think you are, great, let's talk.

I really enjoy major elements of Dominance and submission and power play. Less about non-con as much as about exploring the dynamics of a D/s relationship in the real world, and finding out how far that relationship can go into Total Power Exchange. I can play Domme or sub, but have done a lot of Domming lately, perhaps a slight leaning towards sub at the moment.

Kinks: Girl on Girl, messy oral, spanking, hair pulling, slutty dress (huge), dirty talk, public play, parties, entertaining others, gang bang, cum play, strap ons, humiliation, sexting, put in tough situations in public, phone sex (especially in public), being shown off, I even at times have a desire for golden showers, but it comes and goes and is not a requirement, anal, rimming, sex toys, being made to show off on web cam (in the RP, not in real life), forced prostitution.

A couple of new ideas from me (I am also open to any of yours which meet the above.)

1) I am the young wife of a gambling addict who gets into deep debt with the local mafia. YC is the wife (or mistress) of the mafia boss. When YC learns about this debt, she asks to have me as her plaything for payment rather than the normal action.

She could use her for her own entertainment, or even more exciting, use her as part of her side business for "special requests" of mafia members. Those who have more taboo desires come to her because they know she can fulfill their requests. She also puts on shows for mafia parties, and could use MC for that. This could go many directions.

2) Truth or Dare spanking.

I love this idea of a girl who has pushed down her desire to submit to another woman. She knows it's there but won't let herself think about it. One night at a party with friends they play truth or dare, and one of the dares is that she gets spanked. And when the first blow lands, her entire submissive nature just comes poring out and she longs to be totally controlled by the right woman...who just happens to be the girl who spanked her. Of course, truth or dare could go many directions, and I'm open to them all, just like this one.

3) I suppose this is similar to #2, but you and I were HS friends, or at least acquaintances. You had a reputation for being the kinky sex girl (this could work for a guy as well, if it was the right guy.) Mostly girls would go to you to experience spanking and bondage, I heard all kinds of stories about you. Years later, I'm either in, or just out of a tough marriage and find you on face book...Hmmmm, all these years later, does she still????

4) Pure and raw sex slave training. Don't want to be cliche, but I love the idea of a world where sex slaves are legal, and either I'm captured, or volunteer to be trained as a sex slave, so my Owner drops me off at your training school...the very best school in the world. One that trains girls to do nearly any sexual deviant thing that can be imagined....

Ok, your move. Want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom