Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I will hit you with this,

Flail-1.jpg

Until you are nothing but a bloody pulp unable to even so much as think for yourself because I made jelly out of your brains with it. That is all.

:-( Well, that's not very nice... It would be such a waste, especially since I'm so incredibly brilliant. *haughty sniff* Although "Mat Has Rabies Brain Jelly" does have a nice ring to it.

D'awww, How can I refuse Awesome like that? D: *drops flail* Oh wait, I know how! Like this, *Lifts flail and swings* >: D

Haha, it's so cute. Seeing you flailing your sharp sticks and blunt instruments at each other.

Don't you know that plasma guns is the best tool for killing and maiming? No?

Well, allow me to demonstrate it then.

Friendly Alien said:
Haha, it's so cute. Seeing you flailing your sharp sticks and blunt instruments at each other.

I'll just go about deflecting your lazy shooting with my wonderous tube of light!

Hero said:
Friendly Alien said:

I'll just go about deflecting your lazy shooting with my wonderous tube of light!

If that's one of your nicknames for your penis, I swear by the spagetti monster, I will shoot you.

Actually if you were here ealier today you would know my Penis is named Jack T. Ripper.

Shooting with wild abbadon is much more liberating then being a marriage counsellor, that's fer sure!

-Pew Pew-

Back
Top Bottom